How strong are these guys physically to an "ALL OUT SUPERMAN"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
A non holding back superman is (From Strongest to Weakest)

Superman 100%

Mon El 75%
Captain Marvel 60%-65%
Martian Manhunter 55%
Wonder Woman 50%
Power Girl 45-50%

This is being realistic based on feats from comics

DarkSaint85
Captain Marvel lifted half of infinity, together with Supes.

Ultraman lifted it on his own.

Ultraman is 2x infinity. Fact.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
A non holding back superman is

Superman 100%
Wonder Woman 50%
Captain Marvel 60%-65%
Power Girl 45-50%

Superman holds back. At that state Diana is around 75/80. Cap is around 90/95.

All out Superman is a different beast.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman holds back. At that state Diana is around 75/80. Cap is around 90/95.

All out Superman is a different beast. This is what I want

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Captain Marvel lifted half of infinity, together with Supes.

Ultraman lifted it on his own.

Ultraman is 2x infinity. Fact.

1. an alternate captain marvel, and it doesn't mean anything.

2. Ultraman has trans level feats

TethAdamTheRock

Superman 100%
Doomsday 100%
Despero 100%
Mon El 75%
Lobo 65%
Captain Marvel 60%-65%
Martian Manhunter 55%
Wonder Woman 50%
Power Girl 45-50%

This is being realistic based on feats from comics, and there fights against each other. This is about the truth, I accept it smile

DarkSaint85
1. an alternate captain marvel, and it doesn't mean anything.

2. Ultraman has trans level feats

Are you disputing my maths???

reported.

TethAdamTheRock
Are you disputing my maths???

reported. what do you think?

krisblaze
Superman gets hundreds of times stronger when he stops holding back.

Not twice as strong.

Going by what little we've seen he uses a fraction of his full strength, not half.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze

Not twice as strong.

Going by what little we've seen he uses a fraction of his full strength, not half.
Not sure if serious.

ShadowFyre

Superman 100%
Doomsday 100%
Despero 100%
Mon El 75%
Lobo 65%
Captain Marvel 60%-65%
Martian Manhunter 55%
Wonder Woman 50%
Power Girl 45-50%

This is being realistic based on feats from comics, and there fights against each other. This is about the truth, I accept it smile

Wonder Womans only half as strong? Well, going by their fights, bot me and that dinner clark kept warm disagree.

Surtur
Yeah look I do think Superman is stronger then WW, but no she's not merely half his strength. Some of those people on the list are consistently presented as peers of Supes.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Superman 100%

Mon El 75%
Captain Marvel 60%-65%
Martian Manhunter 55%
Wonder Woman 50%
Power Girl 45-50%

All out OWAW Superman 100%
Captain Marvel 1%
Martian Manhunter 1%
Wonder Woman 0,9%
Power Girl 0,95%
WBH 1,3%
Lord Beerus 0,8%
Thor 1%

Blue Area Vet
Can you all take this to the Superman Stroke board?

a88378438
Captain Marvel 0.00000000000000000000000000000001%
Martian Manhunter 0.00000000000000000000000000000001%
Wonder Woman 0.00000000000000000000000000000009%
Power Girl 0.0000000000000000000000000000000 95%
WBH 0.00000000000000000000000000000001%
Lord Beerus 0.0000000000000000000000000000000%
Thor 0.0000000000000000000000000000000%
Beyonder 0.00000000001
TOAA 0.000001
Lucifer 0.0000000000000000001
Living Tribunal 0.00000000000000001
Heart of universe 0.000000001

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Captain Marvel 1%
Martian Manhunter 1%
Wonder Woman 0,9%
Power Girl 0,95%
WBH 1,3%
Lord Beerus 0,8%
Thor 1%

I see someone is trying to get my attention.

carver9

Not twice as strong.

I agree...he should be able to kill Thor with a graze of his fist.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Can you all take this to the Superman Stroke board? its the truth

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah look I do think Superman is stronger then WW, but no she's not merely half his strength. Some of those people on the list are consistently presented as peers of Supes. show me any scan of wonder woman being a peer to superman, nevertheless being as strong as even captain marvel who is Less than superman

TethAdamTheRock
Not sure if serious. Theres people who argue he gets thousands of times stronger.

Sin I AM
People always say all out supes but ive never seen half his peers go all out either. Every hero pulls punchss

h1a8

Superman 100%

Mon El 75%
Captain Marvel 60%-65%
Martian Manhunter 55%
Wonder Woman 50%
Power Girl 45-50%

All out Superman dwarfs all of them. He's totally different. None of these guys would be even 1% to him.

Now a typical holding back Superman would be only a little above Cap

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sin I AM
People always say all out supes but ive never seen half his peers go all out either. Every hero pulls punchss

It's not the same with Superman. At all.

Raisen
yeah, pretty much all out supes can stroke both companies entire character diccks of in nano seconds and leave them as eunuchs....but pleasured somehow. superman super specializes in dicck pleasure

Stoic
I remember an eclipsed Superman facing off against Captain Marvel, and not being as far ahead of him as people on this site are trying to make others believe. Superman was going all out and Captain Marvel didn't appear to be as insignificant as so many are making it out to be. Now the next thing that will likely be launched is that Superman while eclipsed was secretly in control and still holding back despite Eclipso being in the drivers seat.

Delta1938
Honestly, anybody who argues otherwise hasn't read the comics, or are just deluded. It's not a case of him "trying harder." His mind literally suppresses his powers.

krisblaze
If Superman holding back is the difference between him almost evenly fighting Mongul and him one-shotting trans level characters left and right, then he has to hold back more than half his strength. Simple logic.
thumb up

One-Punch
I agree. Every hero holds back, but it seems like Superman "holding back" is used as a convenient excuse to dismiss his losses and hype his wins.

Supes was recently knocked out having a mountain dropped on him, was he holding back his durability against a mountain? He was also getting his ass whooped by a telekinetically controlled Kryptonian warsuit, was he holding back against an empty war suit?

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
I agree. Every hero holds back, but it seems like Superman "holding back" is used as a convenient excuse to dismiss his losses and hype his wins.

Supes was recently knocked out having a mountain dropped on him, was he holding back his durability against a mountain? He was also getting his ass whooped by a telekinetically controlled Kryptonian warsuit, was he holding back against an empty war suit?
Superman is weakened in the recent issues of Lois and Clark.

So nope. It's also written by Dan Jurgens who thinks heralds are city level beings and a skyfather like Odin is planetary level at best, so it's not a good way to gauge.

Sin I AM
Well i just think its bullshit fanboy logic. Hulk holds back. Spiderman. Etc...people want me to believe that when clark cuts loose he's one shotting trans but wont give his peers who obviously hold back themselves the same treatment is bullshit.

D-Block

abhilegend
Well i just think its bullshit fanboy logic. Hulk holds back. Spiderman. Etc...people want me to believe that when clark cuts loose he's one shotting trans but wont give his peers who obviously hold back themselves the same treatment is bullshit.
Only hulk has displayed such holding back power. But he has also a dynamic powerset which allows him to get more powerful.

Which other character can go from getting manhandled to oneshotting a character?

Weakened by Emperor Joker Superman vs Ignition who casually breaks his leg and was curbstomping superman untill he threatens lois after which Superman oneshots him.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672403_actioncomics769p14.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672405_actioncomics769p15.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672406_actioncomics769p16.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672408_actioncomics769p17.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672424_actioncomics769p18.jpg

Ignition was hella powerful, he oneshot killed Superboy and Supergirl and oneshotted bizarro.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672452_Superman_v2_161_-_16.jpg

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672463_Superman_v2_164_-_20.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672467_Superman_v2_164_-_21.jpg

Superman oneshots bizarro.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672445_AdventuresOfSuperman582p18.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16672448_AdventuresOfSuperman582p19.jpg

Rao Kal El
The stupidity of the arguments of peole who don't read Superman comics is hilarious.

People should not opinion on topics where they lack knowledge because it makes them look stupid.

Easy example of Sm holding back is DOS and that is Byrne Superman going toe to toe with a foe that wrecked the JLA with one hand

Sin I AM
Only hulk has displayed such holding back power. But he has also a dynamic powerset which allows him to get more powerful.

Which other character can go from getting manhandled to oneshotting a character?

What are the scans for? I know his feats. I know what happens when the kid gloves come off. My thing is why not give other heroes the benefit of the doubt?

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
The stupidity of the arguments of peole who don't read Superman comics is hilarious.

People should not opinion on topics where they lack knowledge because it makes them look stupid.

Easy example of Sm holding back is DOS and that is Byrne Superman going toe to toe with a foe that wrecked the JLA with one hand

What are u referring to?

Rao Kal El
What are the scans for? I know his feats. I know what happens when the kid gloves come off. My thing is why not give other heroes the benefit of the doubt?

What are u referring to?

Not you Sin.

But Superman has a history of holding back and you can clearly see it when reading his comics. At least before the 52 crap.

Now if you are asking for a example.

Doomsday one shoted martian manhunter/bloodwyn, superman just kept going matching DD all the way till the end.

abhilegend

What are u referring to?
Other characters don't display this kind of holding back.

Simple as that. You don't see say Silver Surfer unable to affect a being with his blasts and then killing them with a few blasts.

Delta1938

It's not that, at all. His powers are dynamic. Mongul was trying to get him over the mental blocks, Superman felt his powers surging during training.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Misc/DynamicNature/MongulTraining/th_SUPERMAN_V2_152-PG05.jpg

Or when Batman cites Superman's kept his powers in check to the point he SUBCONSCIOUSLY REGULATES them.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Misc/DynamicNature/Miscellaneous/th_JLA-CLASSIFIED32-PG06.jpg

Just two examples. After INFINITE CRISIS, the UP, UP AND AWAY storyline is an example itself. Superman was powerless after INFINITE CRISIS for one year, because part of him wanted to be normal. When he's attacked by a couple villains Intergang sent, he gets a bit of durability and probably speed back. When he's about to be hit by a train, more durability and strength. But still nowhere near before(akin to the early Golden Age levels). His powers came back more as needed. He even gained a couple new powers. Well, technically one was just a major improvement over what he already had, though Busiek treated it like a new power.

Sin I AM

Simple as that. You don't see say Silver Surfer unable to affect a being with his blasts and then killing them with a few blasts.

Silver Surfer never goes all out. It would be a good analogy otherwise. I see where you're going with though. Im not doubting that his power is dynamic. Its been showm too often that it is. My thing is that he cant be the only one whose strength moves up when cutting loose

Insane Titan
People always say all out supes but ive never seen half his peers go all out either. Every hero pulls punchss This simple truth will upset a lot of Superman fans thumb up

abhilegend
Silver Surfer never goes all out. It would be a good analogy otherwise. I see where you're going with though. Im not doubting that his power is dynamic. Its been showm too often that it is. My thing is that he cant be the only one whose strength moves up when cutting loose
You'd be surprised how many times he has gone all out.

Fair enough. Until I see the proof, I wouldn't give the same ability to any other character.

quanchi112
People always say all out supes but ive never seen half his peers go all out either. Every hero pulls punchss Exactly. Double standards. All heroes pack a helluva lot more oomph when they quit holding back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by One-Punch

Supes was recently knocked out having a mountain dropped on him, was he holding back his durability against a mountain? He was also getting his ass whooped by a telekinetically controlled Kryptonian warsuit, was he holding back against an empty war suit? thumb up

quanchi112

Simple as that. You don't see say Silver Surfer unable to affect a being with his blasts and then killing them with a few blasts. Thor was shown up by Airwalker and destroyed him with one hammer toss as soon as he quit holding back. It's the same across the board. Only the superman fans want to act like there's some huge difference here. It's easy to see right through.

DarkSaint85
Thor dud the same with Tutinax

carver9
Not you Sin.

But Superman has a history of holding back and you can clearly see it when reading his comics. At least before the 52 crap.

Now if you are asking for a example.

Doomsday one shoted martian manhunter/bloodwyn, superman just kept going matching DD all the way till the end.

All hero's does this. Not just Superman.

Raisen
Originally posted by carver9
All hero's does this. Not just Superman.

but superman does it better because he is superman

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
but superman does it better because he is superman

There are several examples my dear neophyte and he has the explicit psionic based powers!!!

You are really dense.

Also show me the examples of someone steamrolling a team with one arm and another hero matching later on punch by punch if not shut up.

Raisen
There are several examples my dear neophyte and he has the explicit psionic based powers!!!

You are really dense.

been a superman fan since the beginning. from a long line of superman fans. as a matter of fact, my relatives created superman. that's why i'm widely considered the ultimate authority on superman cannon.
it's all good. i'm here to help put supes into perspective

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
been a superman fan since the beginning. from a long line of superman fans. as a matter of fact, my relatives created superman. that's why i'm widely considered the ultimate authority on superman cannon.
it's all good. i'm here to help put supes into perspective

Nah! Dude everyone knows you don't like superman and you like to troll superman threads.

Is ok dude. I can see you just do it to cause a reaction on superman fans that is why it does not bother me.

Raisen
Nah! Dude everyone knows you don't like superman.

i'm a yuuuuge superman fan brah. yuuuuuge. that's why i like to rep him responsibly and truthfully.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Every Hero can rise above himself, no doubt, this is not worth discussing. It's just a matter how far he can go up. WBH an Betty, aided by the wishing well were melting high metas and maybe low heralds as a side effect of their fight. Everyone said this is high trans or low Skyfather level. Now owaw supes increased his power maybe doubled it and even with a herald to aid him lost against a probe. The Probes were easily trans level beating teams and armies of heralds. Then supes went farther up and it ended in a double ko. So he went trans, maybe 5-10 times his normal self, like the probes. Later yet he was oneshottingt those probes, armies of them with ease, this was the only time, sans fc, he went all out, in a calm, focused way. His power level had to be at least 10 times above a probe. Yet the EA was still slightly above him. This EA failed against the tendrils once they increased 100 times in power, sundipped supes ripped them apart while pushing against engines powered by an abstract.

100%~>200%~>1000%~>10000%~>100000%

Ok Loeb wrote it and it sounds as childish as Dragonball but it's there, printed on paper.

Now, show me another herald increasing his power a 100 or 1000 fold just by letting finally go.

Delta1938
The evidence people have to ignore to go, "Nuh uh, nope, it's not what you say."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
The evidence people have to ignore to go, "Nuh uh, nope, it's not what you say." laughing out loud

No.

Rao Kal El
The evidence people have to ignore to go, "Nuh uh, nope, it's not what you say."

Is just like that.

It's psionic base power, but people who have barely read Superman comics are the "experts"

carver9

You are really dense.

Also show me the examples of someone steamrolling a team with one arm and another hero matching later on punch by punch if not shut up.

I think you need to look at the Gorr arc with Thor or the Onslaught arc with Hulk, or all of Spiderman fights (almost his entire rogue is filled with people more powerful than him).

All of these people stepped above and beyond and defeated beings they had trouble with previously. Its what heros do.

Rao Kal El
I think you need to look at the Gorr arc with Thor or the Onslaught arc with Hulk, or all of Spiderman fights (almost his entire rogue is filled with people more powerful than him).

All of these people stepped above and beyond and defeated beings they had trouble with previously. Its what heros do.

Oh yes they were handicapped when facing the teams? laughing out loud

Oh and Hulk got an explicit help to match onslaught laughing out loud nice fail carver couldn't expect any less from you. thumb up

carver9
Oh yes they were handicapped when facing the teams? laughing out loud

Oh and Hulk got an explicit help to match onslaught laughing out loud nice fail carver couldn't expect any less from you. thumb up

Handicap when facing who? Spiderman took out a team of Heralds and Metas on his lonesome. Hell, he has wrecked Ironman when cutting loose, Morlun, and beat the hell out of Firelord. I'm not going to name all hes done but when it comes to beating beings outside of your tier due to cutting loose...Spiderman takes the trophy. It is what heros do.

LOL... Hulk was assisted due to removing the mental block that holds his power back. Its not like we've never seen this version of Hulk on panel before without any assistance.

Rao Kal El
Handicap when facing who? Spiderman took out a team of Heralds and Metas on his lonesome. Hell, he has wrecked Ironman when cutting loose, Morlun, and beat the hell out of Firelord. I'm not going to name all hes done but when it comes to beating beings outside of your tier due to cutting loose...Spiderman takes the trophy. It is what heros do.

LOL... Hulk was assisted due to removing the mental block that holds his power back. Its not like we've never seen this version of Hulk on panel before without any assistance.

So spiderman was handicaped when he took a team?

I don't think you get it as your brain is to tiny.

Doomsday while handicaped took out a jla team including Superman.
Then Doomsday broke lose and it made it worse for the team one shoting mmh superman matched him blow by blow.

Do you have any examples like that? Or do I have to exolain myself again?

Did Hulk required help? Yes he did, your example fails.

Also Spiderman being the underdog vs a herald is the same vs a single foe? How the hell? For that to work Firelord should had to wreck the avengens while Firelord was handicaped and then Spiderman comming in and MATCHING firelord in firepower, not out manouvering him to defeat him after all we do know spiderman reflexes are >>>>>>>>>> firelords.

So you have an example? No? Then move along kid

Also can you come up with a smart argument? I feel like is a waste of time responding to you childish weak arguments.

carver9
So spiderman was handicaped when he took a team?

I don't think you get it as your brain is to tiny.

Doomsday while handicaped took out a jla team including Superman.
Then Doomsday broke lose and it made it worse for the team one shoting mmh superman matched him blow by blow.

Do you have any examples like that? Or do I have to exolain myself again?

Did Hulk required help? Yes he did, your example fails.

Also Spiderman being the underdog vs a herald is the same vs a single foe? How the hell? For that to work Firelord should had to wreck the avengens while Firelord was handicaped and then Spiderman comming in and MATCHING firelord in firepower, not out manouvering him to defeat him after all we do know spiderman reflexes are >>>>>>>>>> firelords.

So you have an example? No? Then move along kid

Also can you come up with a smart argument? I feel like is a waste of time responding to you childish weak arguments.

So all of the heros, including Superman all gathered together and physically took Doomsday out? If I remember correctly, they all poured energy into Doomsday and he brushed it off. Maxima did far better than all of them combined when fighting Doomsday. Does she get some major props for this? I just think she did better because she took a different approach and physically handled Doomsday instead of throwing energy at him. Superman did better against Doomsday than him and the other heros due to physically handling him during the end instead of taking the heat vision approach again.

Hulk did that under his own power though. A Hulk we've seen on panel throughout history.

krisblaze
"No Mentioning Events of PIS
Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman."

Delta1938

Also can you come up with a smart argument?

That was rhetorical, right?

Stoic

thumb up yes

Rao Kal El
So all of the heros, including Superman all gathered together and physically took Doomsday out? If I remember correctly, they all poured energy into Doomsday and he brushed it off. Maxima did far better than all of them combined when fighting Doomsday. Does she get some major props for this? I just think she did better because she took a different approach and physically handled Doomsday instead of throwing energy at him. Superman did better against Doomsday than him and the other heros due to physically handling him during the end instead of taking the heat vision approach again.

Hulk did that under his own power though. A Hulk we've seen on panel throughout history.

Waste of time.

If you haven't read the story read it. I don't wish to spoon feed you facts specially knowing how dense you are.

Doomsday took a full out blast from the jla

And yes Maxima did better than most, not better than Superman, but then again Maxima was treated as second best on that JLA lineup, of course you don't know this because you haven't read the arc or previous arcs. That does not take away from Guy Gardner or an amped MMH. But Superman did better than all of them combined.

Now again did Hulk required help? The answer is yes, so stop it.

If you are going to try to discuss Superman topic have the decency of illustrate yourself on the topic otherwise you come accross like an idiot, not like you seem to care though.

Also the cheerleading and the lack of smart related (not vaguely similar) arguments is starting to get strong in here.

krisblaze
^Are we still passing off Bloodwynd as an 'amped MMH' ?

Now I have to wonder if Carver's not the only one who didn't read the comics.

carver9
Waste of time.

If you haven't read the story read it. I don't wish to spoon feed you facts specially knowing how dense you are.

And yes Maxima did better than most, not better than Superman, but then again Maxima was treated as second best on that JLA lineup, of course you don't know this because you haven't read the arc or previous arcs. That does not take away from Guy Gardner or an amped MMH. But Superman did better than all of them combined.

If you are going to try to discuss Superman topic have the decency of illustrate yourself on the topic otherwise you come accross like an idiot, not like you seem to care though.

Also the cheerleading and the lack of smart related (not vaguely similar) arguments is starting to get strong in here.

Is this the scene you're talking about? Yes or no.

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy1.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy2.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy3.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy4.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy5.jpg

Now what's the difference between that scene and this scene?

http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_max1.jpg.html
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_max2.jpg.html

If Superman would've approached Doomsday during the end using nothing but heat vision like he did against Doomsday in the scans above, Superman would've died. He took a different approach and physically killed DD. Also, Doomsday wasn't handicapped there...both of his arms were out.

Rao Kal El
^Are we still passing off Bloodwynd as an 'amped MMH' ?

Now I have to wonder if Carver's not the only one who didn't read the comics.

Stated by starbreaker, bloodwyn had more probably more power than Superman.

Stoic
Waste of time.

Dude the only superheroes that I have ever seen not hold back were the DNAgents. They all hold back. This isn't an excuse that people can continuously believe that they can hide behind in order to make it seem as if Superman is the only one that does this.

krisblaze
Stated by starbreaker, bloodwyn had more probably more power than Superman.
Sure.

He still looked like shit in most of his JLA appearances.

And rightly so, because if he was below Maxima and Superman then he could obviously not have been MMH +.

Rao Kal El

carver9
no expression

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Stoic
Dude the only superheroes that I have ever seen not hold back were the DNAgents. They all hold back. This isn't an excuse that people can continuously believe that they can hide behind in order to make it seem as if Superman is the only one that does this.

Please READ all the comics of Superman from Man of steel till Hunter prey and then come and tell me that his power is not psionic based. Otherwise pipe it down

Rao Kal El
no expression

Don't play stupid, oh wait you are not playing

Rao Kal El
Sure.

And rightly so, because if he was below Maxima and Superman then he could obviously not have been MMH +.

He looked like shit?

How?

He is the one who almost single handed stoped weapon master and closed one of the chasms on almerac wtih Superman and Maxima being the only ones doing the same feat.

How was that shitty?

carver9
Don't play stupid, oh wait you are not playing

http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_supergirl2.jpg.html

Rao Kal El
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_supergirl2.jpg.html

You are trully a desperate idiot and a waste of time and space. laughing out loud
You do know that your stupid arguments use server space right? Do us a favor and stop wasting valuable resources.
The ray is pushing because DD does not have any ground to stand he is in the air!!!

Stoic
Please READ all the comics of Superman from Man of steel till Hunter prey and then come and tell me that his power is not psionic based. Otherwise pipe it down

No need to be apprehensive Rao, you don't even need to hurl insults. People are simply saying that all of the Superheroes throughout comic history drastically hold back. Is this something that you disagree with? I'm not saying that Superman's team mates are as powerful or as strong as he is, but you have people literally saying that they are less than 1% of his power when he decides to go for broke.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Stoic
No need to be apprehensive Rao, you don't even need to hurl insults. People are simply saying that all of the Superheroes throughout comic history drastically hold back. Is this something that you disagree with? I'm not saying that Superman's team mates are as powerful or as strong as he is, but you have people literally saying that they are less than 1% of his power when he decides to go for broke.

dude you are right. thumb up

Just getting carried away in the heat of things.

But his powers are psionic based and we have stated this over and over again yet people keep ignoring it.

quanchi112
Sure.

And rightly so, because if he was below Maxima and Superman then he could obviously not have been MMH +. I agree Superman has looked like shit in the majority of his Jla appearances.

DarkSaint85
You know what's funny?

In Hunter Prey, despite being amped, Superman says that getting physical with Doomsday is a mistake.

And that he should stick to long range attacks, like his HV.

This is AFTER he's fought Doomsday, whilst weaker, yet acknowledges physical attacks are a bad idea.

Stoic
You know what's funny?

In Hunter Prey, despite being amped, Superman says that getting physical with Doomsday is a mistake.

And that he should stick to long range attacks, like his HV.

This is AFTER he's fought Doomsday, whilst weaker, yet acknowledges physical attacks are a bad idea.

Does that really go against what Carver was saying when we know that DD adapted and grew stronger to whatever harmed him in the past? Or what are you saying?

DarkSaint85
That the theory that Maxima did better than everyone else was because she took a hands on approach, and that that somehow gave her +5 damage on every roll, is a bad theory.

Stoic
That the theory that Maxima did better than everyone else was because she took a hands on approach, and that that somehow gave her +5 damage on every roll, is a bad theory.

But she kind of did. At least up to the point when Superman begins noticing that DD's strength may have been increasing. Which then turns into the rag-dolling of Maxi, and Superman. If you recall the scene which I'm talking about? At the time that Maxi was fighting DD, he may have been and likely was weaker than he was by the end of DOS (in terms of physical strength that is).

Rao Kal El
Maxima was treated/regarded/implied as second most powerful of that jla lineup. With bloodwyn being unknown power level though believed to be most powerful of them all

carver9
Maxima fist>>>>>all of the hero's combined include Superman who pored heat vision into Doomsday if we take the approach Rao is trying to dish out. Superman budging Doomsday with a dose of heat vision (that did no damage) doesn't take away from this either. Especially given the fact that they fought throughout an entire comic before that happened.

Rao Kal El
Maxima fist>>>>>all of the hero's combined include Superman who pored heat vision into Doomsday if we take the approach Rao is trying to dish out. Superman budging Doomsday with a dose of heat vision (that did no damage) doesn't take away from this either. Especially given the fact that they fought throughout an entire comic before that happened.

Maxima was regarded as second strongest. Superman was holding back which is exactly the whole point of the discussion dum dum.

Then superman matched and surpased maxima

You are really a ****ing idiot and a waste of my time. I am glad you are on ignore

abhilegend
Is this the scene you're talking about? Yes or no.

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy1.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy2.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy3.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy4.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy5.jpg

Now what's the difference between that scene and this scene?

http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_max1.jpg.html
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_max2.jpg.html

If Superman would've approached Doomsday during the end using nothing but heat vision like he did against Doomsday in the scans above, Superman would've died. He took a different approach and physically killed DD. Also, Doomsday wasn't handicapped there...both of his arms were out.
facepalm

abhilegend
Maxima used suckershots to budge Doomsday.

You can't be this inane.

Blue Area Vet

You can't be this inane.

What does that have to do with anything? What's with you always talking about sucker punches in reference to herald level characters? No one buys this BS you are selling.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Maxima was regarded as second strongest. Superman was holding back which is exactly the whole point of the discussion dum dum.

Then superman matched and surpased maxima

You are really a ****ing idiot and a waste of my time. I am glad you are on ignore

So he withstood an attack from a holding back Superman, injured Guy, Booster Gold (really), Martian Manhunter (how powerful is his Martian Vision during that era. Please provide scans), and Fire (really).

So the only beings we really need to mention is Booster Gold (again, really), Martian Manhunter (scans of how powerful his Martian Vision were during that era), and Fire.

Stop taking this so serious. I have not called you out of your name yet. It's going to be ok, these people are not real.

carver9

You can't be this inane.

When and also, Fire suckered shot Doomsday here and it does nothing.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_bloodwynd1.jpg.html

Trying to figure out where you are going with this.

-Pr-
DOS isn't relevant to the thread. Move along or I'm closing it and warning people.

abhilegend
When and also, Fire suckered shot Doomsday here and it does nothing.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_bloodwynd1.jpg.html

Trying to figure out where you are going with this.
no expression

Are you comparing Fire to Maxima now?

carver9
no expression

Are you comparing Fire to Maxima now?

Maxima moving Doomsday did have something to do with power, huh? So why even bring up surprise attack when it was much more than that? Doesn't matter. A mod came in here and told us to get off of this topic. Don't be a hard headed little man ABHI.

Rao Kal El
So he withstood an attack from a holding back Superman, injured Guy, Booster Gold (really), Martian Manhunter (how powerful is his Martian Vision during that era. Please provide scans), and Fire (really).

So the only beings we really need to mention is Booster Gold (again, really), Martian Manhunter (scans of how powerful his Martian Vision were during that era), and Fire.

Stop taking this so serious. I have not called you out of your name yet. It's going to be ok, these people are not real.

You are a waste of time but I am willing to shut you up for good, how about we BZ this and loser leaves for 6 months

I said Superman holds back a lot and show my evidence and you bring whatever that little brain of yours allows you to do.

Magnon
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy5.jpg
A bit off-topic, but that was an insane fine-control feat for Doomsday. He was able to apply 1000000s of tons of strength to his right arm, in order to swat Superman away, while having his other limbs operate only at 0.05 - 0.1 ton-level at the same time, to deal with his normal-human-durability opponents.

The difference in orders of magnitude is simply crazy, and to think he was able to show that much control under a combat situation where he had just been blasted by a sh*tton of various energies.

-Pr-
Carver and Rao, STOP.

DarkSaint85
Just want to leave this here, look at my new sig and avy! Super pretty, no?

Sin I AM

Superman 100%

Mon El 75%
Captain Marvel 60%-65%
Martian Manhunter 55%
Wonder Woman 50%
Power Girl 45-50%

Getting back to the op.

You'd have to gauge an all out superman showings against everyone else listed ( mon el diana john etc) going all out. If your question is how do they stack at normal mindsets versus supes with his kids gloves off you're gonna have wildly varying views

Sin I AM
Youd probably need to open up the contestants to those actually considered his peers..diana mon el and jon are consistently portrayed as beneath him (on average) both in on panel feats and narrative

h1a8
At least I would say hundreds of times stronger and at most i would say billions of times stronger. This is due to going from mountain lifting strength to planet lifting strength or going from planet pressing strength to stellar strength.

DarkSaint85
Your sig quote is driving me mad, h1.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
Seriously, how many times could this same thread possibly be made, and it still gets this much attention??

Sin I AM
Superman threads always get this much attention noob 😜

Magnon
As they should; we are, after all, talking about the fundamental archetype of a superhero that is Superman.

Surtur
show me any scan of wonder woman being a peer to superman, nevertheless being as strong as even captain marvel who is Less than superman

Okay well first you quoted something where I clearly say he is stronger then WW and then ask me for a scan of her being a peer. I consider her below Superman, but not as below as half as strong. Also if Captain Marvel is less then Superman then why did they tie when they arm wrestled? He has no reason to hold back, he wouldn't of destroyed the universe by defeating Captain Marvel. Cap only lost once he lost some power. The only times I have seen Supes as portrayed above him is when he is possessed by Eclipso and beats the shit out of him. Yep this has actually happened to Cap on multiple occasions.

h1a8
Your sig quote is driving me mad, h1.

Blame that on Terrance Stamp with his English accent.

Surtur
Originally posted by h1a8
Blame that on Terrance Stamp with his English accent.

His accent wasn't English it was some kind of Kryptonian accent silly. You see the UK wasn't a thing on Krypton.

abhilegend
Maxima moving Doomsday did have something to do with power, huh? So why even bring up surprise attack when it was much more than that? Doesn't matter. A mod came in here and told us to get off of this topic. Don't be a hard headed little man ABHI.
facepalm

At this point it's just better to sit back and laugh at you.

Sin I AM
Itd be nice to have an open debate without trolling each other fpr once

Rao Kal El
Come on Carver are you accepting the challenge or not?

-Pr-
Just want to leave this here, look at my new sig and avy! Super pretty, no?

It's very nice.

========

Ugh... Tempted to just ban Superman threads for a while.

DarkSaint85
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_c5YW9mS0xzQ/Re6HetDuy0I/AAAAAAAAAB4/wzFCENfqjks/s400/CRYING+SUPERMAN.JPG

Rao Kal El
So no contest carver? As I expected from you.

Since this is your MO, Please in the future do not quote me anymore or I will report you as trolling

StiltmanFTW
They're all stronger than Clark. Even Manjobber.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
At least I would say hundreds of times stronger and at most i would say billions of times stronger. This is due to going from mountain lifting strength to planet lifting strength or going from planet pressing strength to stellar strength. A normal superman and a normal captain marvel/black Adam and non holding back superman and a non holding back captain marvel/black Adam are in the same class. Superman so-called mental blocks are there to keep from having to constantly reminding himself to be careful around normal people. He does not want to hurt or kill regular people because a simple accidental brush against or shove could kill or injure a normal person. Instead of having to watch himself 24-7 he has mental blocks so that he can function around them and not worry. Against people like black Adam or his equals, he has no such restrictions as told by superman himself. This holding back and mental blocks are used by outlandish fans to cover for or make an excuse for superman getting his behind beat. Oh he lost because he held back or he has mental blocks is a KMC joke that is allowed to falsely elevate him above his peers for the amusement of his fans. What a joke but its allowed for some reason.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
A normal superman and a normal captain marvel/black Adam and non holding back superman and a non holding back captain marvel/black Adam are in the same class. Superman so-called mental blocks are there to keep from having to constantly reminding himself to be careful around normal people. He does not want to hurt or kill regular people because a simple accidental brush against or shove could kill or injure a normal person. Instead of having to watch himself 24-7 he has mental blocks so that he can function around them and not worry. Against people like black Adam or his equals, he has no such restrictions as told by superman himself. This holding back and mental blocks are used by outlandish fans to cover for or make an excuse for superman getting his behind beat. Oh he lost because he held back or he has mental blocks is a KMC joke that is allowed to falsely elevate him above his peers for the amusement of his fans. What a joke but its allowed for some reason.

Wanna BZ it then?

leonidas
laughing out loud

in a million years he wouldn't bz someone. that would mean putting actual thought into a stance, backing something up with more than unadulterated stupidity and a desire to troll. why EVERYONE doesn't have him on ignore is mind-boggling to me since he lives only to pi$$ off anyone who likes dc in particular and superman specifically. you'd have a better chance challenging a tree stump to a bz--and the stump would have a better chance to win than he would. thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

in a million years he wouldn't bz someone. that would mean putting actual thought into a stance, backing something up with more than unadulterated stupidity and a desire to troll. why EVERYONE doesn't have him on ignore is mind-boggling to me since he lives only to pi$$ off anyone who likes dc in particular and superman specifically. you'd have a better chance challenging a tree stump to a bz--and the stump would have a better chance to win than he would. thumb up

Let's see what he says.

Rao Kal El
Come on carver9 if so sure you wont mind beating me and banning me for 6 months unless of course you know you can't

JBL
Let's see what he says. I tell you what, that rat that always come out of his hole in the wall to defend superman everytime he reads anything other than ( superman stomps or superman wins with ease ) should agree in your place. I will get to you after him. You hear that RAT? Stop hiding in your hole and face me in a BZ about your idol superman. Stop depending on others you undercover superman worshipper and face me YOURSELF coward.

-Pr-
Get back on topic, everyone.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's very nice.

========

Ugh... Tempted to just ban Superman threads for a while.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

meep-meep
Strength wise the only two who could compete would be Doomsday, and an all out Hulk, then Despero, Darkseid, Hyperion, blah blah are close. Imo.

Blue Area Vet
Get back on topic, everyone.

No Superman threads for a month. Let them detox.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
No Superman threads for a month. Let them detox.

What's this "them" stuff? You're part of the reason.

One Big Mob
You got your Superman haters. And you got your Superman fanboys.
Both sides are the issue according to the other.

The reality is that both sides just hate each other that stems from annoyance with how Superman is defended. Which isn't a big issue until it becomes full blown holy **** shutup.

Now everyone who defends or goes against Superman is seen in the same light as the original people, and no one wants to ramp down their aggression. Never ending circle of feces.

Same thing that happened with Thanos although that's primarily Quan based. Still the feelings carry over.

Surtur
The reality is both extremes are bad. He shouldn't lose just because you hate him and he shouldn't win just because you have a chubby for him.

Sin I AM
What's this "them" stuff? You're part of the reason.

I loled

leonidas
Originally posted by JBL
I tell you what, that rat that always come out of his hole in the wall to defend superman everytime he reads anything other than ( superman stomps or superman wins with ease ) should agree in your place. I will get to you after him. You hear that RAT? Stop hiding in your hole and face me in a BZ about your idol superman. Stop depending on others you undercover superman worshipper and face me YOURSELF coward.

laughing out loud

name the stips my friend....the very fact that you think i'm a superman fanboy says everything that needs to be said, but i will 100% indulge you. stips and consequences and we'll give it a go. thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
I tell you what, that rat that always come out of his hole in the wall to defend superman everytime he reads anything other than ( superman stomps or superman wins with ease ) should agree in your place. I will get to you after him. You hear that RAT? Stop hiding in your hole and face me in a BZ about your idol superman. Stop depending on others you undercover superman worshipper and face me YOURSELF coward.

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

name the stips my friend....the very fact that you think i'm a superman fanboy says everything that needs to be said, but i will 100% indulge you. stips and consequences and we'll give it a go. thumb up

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/01/popcorn-yes.gif

TethAdamTheRock
Superman is dcs most popular character he Has to be the way he is

quanchi112
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You got your Superman haters. And you got your Superman fanboys.
Both sides are the issue according to the other.

The reality is that both sides just hate each other that stems from annoyance with how Superman is defended. Which isn't a big issue until it becomes full blown holy **** shutup.

Now everyone who defends or goes against Superman is seen in the same light as the original people, and no one wants to ramp down their aggression. Never ending circle of feces.

Same thing that happened with Thanos although that's primarily Quan based. Still the feelings carry over. The Thanos ban due to me was truly a moment in the annals of kmc lore.

Sin I AM
Batman is dcs most popular character he Has to be the way he is

Fixed

Originally posted by quanchi112
annals of kmc lore.

Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.