Batman with Gungnir vs Namor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Batman has used his vast stealth ability to breach Asgards defenses, enter Odins War Room, and has stolen Gungnir...

With this mighty weapon in hand, Batman takes on Namor on dry land in a fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Khazra Reborn
Gungnir doesn't give any abilities, it's just an Uru spear Odin channels his energy blasts through.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Gungnir doesn't give any abilities, it's just an Uru spear Odin channels his energy blasts through.

It can still kill Namor if Batman guts him with it though...

DarkOdin
Gungnir doesn't give any abilities, it's just an Uru spear Odin channels his energy blasts through. gungir also can blast it own energy's attacks without odin as a source as we saw after seige when Gungir was stolen from.Odin's casket and used in combat by non asgardians

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by DarkOdin
gungir also can blast it own energy's attacks without odin as a source as we saw after seige when Gungir was stolen from.Odin's casket and used in combat by non asgardians

When was this?

DarkOdin
When was this? it was after seige I think the thunderbolts stole gungir if I remember correctly

DarkOdin
Double post

Genii96
Namor rips bats head off and throws him into space

ShadowFyre
I wouldnt be surprised if this spear is a lot heavier than a regular spear. It all depends on what Gungnir can do on its own and at what level. I have a feeling it doesent just spam Odin level planet busting attacks. Otherwise, Namor literally rips Batmans head off the first 2 seconds of the fight. And not sure why Batman would have picked that to steal. He must of gotten his prep mixed up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.