Pre-Crisis Karate Kid Vs Afterthought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i66.tinypic.com/20iyolc.jpg

vs

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ypatud.jpg

riv6672
KK.
Even Pre Crisis mailmen were as unto gods, much less the most skilled fighter in the universe.

Prof. T.C McAbe
KK in a spiteystomp

Zack M
How does he stomp someone who can see 5 minutes in the future?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Zack M
How does he stomp someone who can see 5 minutes in the future?

By his time counter MA from the Planet Snoggs, where he can hit time itself and make the ripple hit you while you try to see the future.

Zack M
What?

Prof. T.C McAbe
What?

Welcome to the PC days.

Zack M
Are you serious?

riv6672
Dead serious.

Zack M
Scans?

riv6672
Yeah, i'm sure there are scans. smile

Zack M
Never seen anything like that. I'll wait.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
By his time counter MA from the Planet Snoggs, where he can hit time itself and make the ripple hit you while you try to see the future.

REALLY?

Surtur
I guess I have to be the one to make the joke. Val kills him like it was an afterthought.

Also people are *really* surprised a feat like the time thing could exist? I haven't seen it, but if the guy is dodging lightning after getting hit with it in some incarnations..well, the answer to how is space karate.

Everything can be answered with space karate, everything.

Zack M
I've pretty much seen all the KK feats, but never that one. I think he's messing with us!

Surtur
If it hasn't happened then it needs to happen asap.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
I guess I have to be the one to make the joke. Val kills him like it was an afterthought.

Also people are *really* surprised a feat like the time thing could exist? I haven't seen it, but if the guy is dodging lightning after getting hit with it in some incarnations..well, the answer to how is space karate.

Everything can be answered with space karate, everything.
Space karate. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
I was jokin but wouldn't be surprised if he would pull something like that.

Anyway, seeing the future is nice against someone who is close to you but the only thing AT will see in the future is his beaten ass. It doesn't matter what he tries, KK will react faster, his reflexes countered beings that were fast enough to move through time with ease.

Imagin the laser mash from Resident Evil 1, even if you could see the next day before it happens, you are screwed. He makes a strike and kk counters faster than he moves.

Prediction vs Slow motion.

Zack M
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I was jokin but wouldn't be surprised if he would pull something like that.

Anyway, seeing the future is nice against someone who is close to you but the only thing AT will see in the future is his beaten ass. It doesn't matter what he tries, KK will react faster, his reflexes countered beings that were fast enough to move through time with ease.

Imagin the laser mash from Resident Evil 1, even if you could see the next day before it happens, you are screwed. He makes a strike and kk counters faster than he moves.

Prediction vs Slow motion.

In the same issue Afterthought owned Midnighter, Midnighter owned someone who moved nearly as fast as the Flash. I don't think speed is going to be an issue.

Surtur
So either Midnighter has Flash level speed now or that feat is classic speedster PIS. Do you think Midnighter has reaction time near that of the Flash?

deathslash
In the same issue Afterthought owned Midnighter, Midnighter owned someone who moved nearly as fast as the Flash. I don't think speed is going to be an issue. dude, abc logic? Really?

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
dude, abc logic? Really?

Just pointing out KK doesn't have any kind of speed advantage.

Zack M
So either Midnighter has Flash level speed now or that feat is classic speedster PIS. Do you think Midnighter has reaction time near that of the Flash?

It was pointed out last issue that MR has super speed bursts. Not on the level of Flash, but way above your average street leveler.

DarkSaint85
KK is waaaaaaaaaaaaay above street level.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
KK is waaaaaaaaaaaaay above street level.

Yes, but he's not way above MR in the stats department.

Surtur
Could MR harm pre crisis kryptonians with his punches?

Zack M
Could MR harm pre crisis kryptonians with his punches?

Doubt it, but Val didn't harm PC kryptonians either.

cdtm
Who could? Captain Marvel wailed on him for 30 pages, and didn't even stagger him.. Standing up to him is a feat for anybody. Knocking him out or hurting him, without weakness exploitation? That's rare. Something a Mongul or Anti Monitor does.

But PC Val DID knock out Persuader, who's durable enough to stand toe to toe with any one of the big three (Superboy, Mon El, and Ultra Boy)

And he's damaged super metals even Superboy struggled to damage.

Zack M
Damaging hard metals is good and all, but it's useless against someone who knows what you're going to do.

cdtm
Not when that someone could outfight speedsters.

Of the high end variety. The Tornado Twins had all the powers of Flash, and were running rings around Superboy. Val's the only one who managed to catch one of them (And would have KOed him, if his sister didn't run interferance.)

Zack M
Val caught one of them, but with difficult. Remember, Midnighter is a speedster and Afterthought owned him. Again, I don't think speed will be a factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.