WW3 Black Adam vs DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

quanchi112
Teth uses that rage to seal the deal. wink

Prof. T.C McAbe
DOS DD 9/10

celeyhyga17
http://evolveent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Shazam-Dwayne-Johnson.jpg

tkitna
Doomsday destroys him.

Sin I AM
Curious as to the arguments for or against.

Surtur
I thought Black Adam during WW3 was amped beyond normal levels? So given a non-amped Superman beat DD to death I don't see why Black Adam would lose, especially an amped version.

carver9
Adam stomps

DarkSaint85
Moreover, I believe Adam's magic will also help. Something that Doomsday has never met before.

Philosophía
Doomsday, definitely.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
I thought Black Adam during WW3 was amped beyond normal levels? So given a non-amped Superman beat DD to death I don't see why Black Adam would lose, especially an amped version.

Iirc he wasnt amped. He just wasnt phuckin around after isis died

Surtur
I could of sworn there were some lines about how the gods were powering him up more. Or it could of been because Osiris and Isis were dead and he no longer shared power with them. Osiris got eaten by a f*cking alligator-man while in human form. Either way I think it was something other then just "guy is angry".

D-Block
Black Adam

Blue Area Vet
DD WWIIIBA didn't do anything a highly pissed of herald couldn't do.

h1a8
Superman was amped by at least 5 times when he beat DD. He simply let loose.
BA normally would get the MM treatment. And ww3 ba would simply lose.

Sin I AM
I could of sworn there were some lines about how the gods were powering him up more. Or it could of been because Osiris and Isis were dead and he no longer shared power with them. Osiris got eaten by a f*cking alligator-man while in human form. Either way I think it was something other then just "guy is angry".

I remember Billy askin the gods to remove his powers and they said no..or that couldve been another storyline. With or without an amp he really didnt do much imo that couldn't easily be replicated

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman was amped by at least 5 times when he beat DD. He simply let loose.
BA normally would get the MM treatment. And ww3 ba would simply lose. Based on ?

WW3 Black Adam would break Superman.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

DD one shotted MM and easily almost killed Guy gardner with a few blows (both are low to mid heralds).
Superman wasn't able to hurt him for the entire comic until the very end where he let loose. There's a huge difference between fighting someone for hours and not being able to hurt them and killing them in a few panels. Superman was amped at least 5 times.

Surtur
So what precisely was amping Superman's power? Do not respond to this question with the answer of "Superman" I beg you.

...you're going to respond and say Superman, aren't you?

tkitna

Lol. No he wouldnt. I still say WW3 Black Adam was the most overrated character showing ever. It was a quantity over quality thing. If Superman would have showed up, BA would have gotten his ass beat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol. No he wouldnt. I still say WW3 Black Adam was the most overrated character showing ever. It was a quantity over quality thing. If Superman would have showed up, BA would have gotten his ass beat. Iyo. I've seen an amped all out Superman get his ass kicked by WW who went all out. Black Adam handled him just fine when they did fight albeit briefly.

quanchi112
DD one shotted MM and easily almost killed Guy gardner with a few blows (both are low to mid heralds).
Superman wasn't able to hurt him for the entire comic until the very end where he let loose. There's a huge difference between fighting someone for hours and not being able to hurt them and killing them in a few panels. Superman was amped at least 5 times. Unsubstantiated nonsense. Why don't you ever prove anything. You've been on here for years.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

krisblaze
Adam 10/10

leonidas
dd, no doubt. people need to reread that ww3 arc.....or, ya know, read it for the first time. no expression

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
dd, no doubt. people need to reread that ww3 arc.....or, ya know, read it for the first time. no expression thumb up

Most bloodlusted top-tiers would be able to replicate that showing. Adam has better feats than that.

Surtur
I thought during WW3 he took on teams of people including one with several GL's and the non-shitty version of Martian Manhunter. I read it when it first came out, but it has been a long time, but Adam definitely seemed to be operating on a power level above the norm.

Also wait what "better feats" does Adam have?

h1a8
So what precisely was amping Superman's power? Do not respond to this question with the answer of "Superman" I beg you.

...you're going to respond and say Superman, aren't you? His will. It was explained several times in comics. His will unlocks more of his power.

Surtur
His will. It was explained several times in comics. His will unlocks more of his power.

Comics usually give some vague statements about him holding back. Does any comic ever get into the specifics of this so called self-amping you are talking about? Or is it just going to turn out to be the fact that inconsistent power levels were shown?

By all means tell me about the comic that really digs in deep as far as the mechanics of this ability Superman has.

carver9
I thought during WW3 he took on teams of people including one with several GL's and the non-shitty version of Martian Manhunter. I read it when it first came out, but it has been a long time, but Adam definitely seemed to be operating on a power level above the norm.

Also wait what "better feats" does Adam have?

This is part of the team he took on.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139093/2952666-ba+vs+jsa+3.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139093/2952665-ba+vs+jsa+2.jpg

DarkSaint85
Lol. Even when we are on the same side, I still...urgh.

The scans you post show how BA is doing well, not because he is the strongest, nor because he is the fastest...

But because he is the most ferocious.

Guess who he's now fighting?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. Even when we are on the same side, I still...urgh.

The scans you post show how BA is doing well, not because he is the strongest, nor because he is the fastest...

But because he is the most ferocious.

Guess who he's now fighting?

Are you accepting all statements?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Are you accepting all statements?

I'm pointing out that your own scans don't support your arguments. Accepting all statements would include Doomsday being faster than the Flash...

celeyhyga17
This is part of the team he took on.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139093/2952666-ba+vs+jsa+3.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139093/2952665-ba+vs+jsa+2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/3797941-adam+2.jpg

carver9
That's a better scan. Thanks Celey.

carver9
I'm pointing out that your own scans don't support your arguments. Accepting all statements would include Doomsday being faster than the Flash...

Do you accept all statements though?

DarkSaint85
Do you accept all statements though?

No, I don't.

I DON'T just accept MMH's words, without feats.

I fully believe that, as part of the team, there were members who were stronger than BA.

Some who were faster.

If you wish to BZ me, we can do so. You rep BA, and I rep a combination of everyone else who was on the field (I can use celey's scan, if you want).

Edit: to clarify, I will prove with scans that there are people who are faster than BA on the field. That there are people who are stronger. More powerful.

You, in turn, will have to prove with scans that BA is, for example, faster than the Flash. More powerful than Alan Scott, or a 5D imp. Or stronger than them, or WW, or GLs, or Martian Manhunter.

celeyhyga17
That's a better scan. Thanks Celey.
It's one hell of a line up to fight almost all at once.

carver9
No, I don't.

I DON'T just accept MMH's words, without feats.

I fully believe that, as part of the team, there were members who were stronger than BA.

Some who were faster.

If you wish to BZ me, we can do so. You rep BA, and I rep a combination of everyone else who was on the field (I can use celey's scan, if you want).

Debate it here. Who's physically stronger than Adam on the field?

celeyhyga17
Wait wut are u guys arguing about?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait wut are u guys arguing about?

I'm asking him who in that line up was physically above Adam strength wise.

DarkSaint85
Debate it here. Who's physically stronger than Adam on the field?

To start:

Alan Scott.
Johnny Thunder (the 5D imp).

Edit: oh crap, did you think I was going to say Martian Manhunter? Wonder Woman? Power Girl? Nah.

I mean, even PLASTIC MAN has better strength feats than them!

carver9
To start:

Alan Scott.
Johnny Thunder (the 5D imp).

So Allen Scott is PHYSICALLY stronger than Adam?

What fts does Johnny have?

DarkSaint85
So Allen Scott is PHYSICALLY stronger than Adam?

What fts does Johnny have?

Alan's strength is magical, based on the Starheart. The constructs he makes, are physically strong.

If he punches you with a a giant fist, or holds you in chains, than his constructs are stronger than you.

Physically.

As for the imp, remember his fight with LKZ?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/114690/2172708-lkz.jpg

DarkSaint85
Incidentally, Plastic Man was wrestling evenly - and was even RESTRAINING - Fernus the Burning, the same guy who was simultaneously wrestling the entire JLA at once.

carver9
Sigh

DarkSaint85
BA was just lucky it was HawkGIRL on the field, not Hawkman:

http://i.imgur.com/NVwBn1p.jpg

Of course, as per carver's suggestion, Alan and his constructs aren't 'strong'. So this beatdown is purely due to Hawkman's strength.

Off topic, of course. BA wins thumb up

carver9
What does stronger mean to you?

DarkSaint85
Being able to restrain that person A, or other persons better than person A.

Conversely, if someone tries to restrain you, if you are stronger, you can break free (so for example, if a GL tried to restrain BA, then him breaking out of it is absolutely a strength feat, just as it is a strength feat if he is restrained by a GL).

Other examples of being stronger include lifting/moving something that person A has not been shown to lift/move.

DarkSaint85
Just another example (you brought up GL):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117308/2715181-comic_hal_jordan_supes_pulling_earth.png

Is GL pulling Earth with Superman? Or is it Superman's strength alone?

celeyhyga17
You guys are arguing semantics.

DarkSaint85
Here is the reason for it.

Carver has a mad-on for that scene, whereas I am arguing that MMH's words are quite indicative.

Black Adam, during WW3, did not pwn everyone because he was stronger, or faster, or more powerful. But because he was more ruthless.

Whilst MMH's words are indicative, they are not the be-all and end-all. We also go by feats. And by feats, BA is NOT stronger, or faster, or more powerful than every single combatant there on their own.

Here, he is fighting a guy who is just as, if not more, ruthless than he was.

So THAT advantage is gone.

However, BA still has the magic advantage, something that Doomsday has never encountered before.

leonidas
i don't think the magic would mean anything in this fight. he's not shooting spells or anything, and i don't think the lightning would do anything significant to dd. adam did well because so many were trying to SUBDUE him as opposed to kill him. most were holding back. and notice the big guns who were NOT there....

phil said it--any top tier who goes crazy could replicate a similar feat, when the other guys are holding back. in fact, adam's insanity may get him killed SOONER in this fight as all he'd try and do is overwhelm dd--a feat her couldn't accomplish imo.

carver9
Why cant he accomplish it?

DarkSaint85
i don't think the magic would mean anything in this fight. he's not shooting spells or anything, and i don't think the lightning would do anything significant to dd. adam did well because so many were trying to SUBDUE him as opposed to kill him. most were holding back. and notice the big guns who were NOT there....

phil said it--any top tier who goes crazy could replicate a similar feat, when the other guys are holding back. in fact, adam's insanity may get him killed SOONER in this fight as all he'd try and do is overwhelm dd--a feat her couldn't accomplish imo.

I'm not turning him into Fate or something....but when fighting against Prime, for example, his punches were magical - and he was obviously deliberately putting magic into his punches (hence his surprise at SBP's words):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60461/1514352-879672_blackadamfail1_super.jpg

Edit: we know that Superman is a peer to Supes, Cap Marvel et al. So he is incredibly strong.

Stronger than DoS Superman? Arguably.

On TOP of that, his punches are also magic, which is unfamiliar to Doomsday. Nor will he hold back like Superman did in his first encounter with DoS Doomsday, which enabled him to steadily get stronger and stronger.

Surtur
I always thought Plastic Man was just the better shape shifter. If you are arguing he can legit overpower class 100's does he have any other feats on that level?

leonidas
Why cant he accomplish it?

because dd is too strong for him to beat down. no expression

as was shown, adam was put on the ropes by hawkman--and he'd have been ko'd had he not stopped the beating. dd is MORE savage then even this adam, stronger than anyone adam faced, as fast as anyone and FAR more durable. you really think adam would have beat down superman had he been there and been trying? not this guy....

as for magic punches--still don't see it being a difference maker. dd can adapt very quickly. i think dd took time to raise his strength because superman raised his own efforts only very slowly. i don't see adam overwhelming dd at all, and after a couple punches dd would have figured it out. also, those punches may have been amped against prime, but they didn't do anything. and i don't think dd would have any magic weakness to begin with anyway. to win, adam would need to ko him almost immediately. there has never been any indication that ANY herald could be capable of doing that to doomsday. least not imo.

DarkSaint85
I always thought Plastic Man was just the better shape shifter. If you are arguing he can legit overpower class 100's does he have any other feats on that level?

I'm saying in direct comparison, Plastic Man was the better shapeshifter, and was immune to telepathy.

That was it.

Everything else, Fernus still had.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/4679097-7845527227-z20r..jpg

And you can clearly see Plas knocking the bejeezus out of Fernus, someone who was owning the combined JLA several times. I mean, he was actually rugby tackling him through buildings:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3042723-fernus2bw8.jpg

Prob PIS, but hey, based on these feats, he IS stronger than WW and the others who faced BA!

Surtur
Well you say better shapeshifter, which I agree, but then you say based on those feats he is stronger physically. I am in 100% agreement on that if you base it on those feats. I was wondering if he ever showed that kind of strength on other occasions.

DarkSaint85
Well you say better shapeshifter, which I agree, but then you say based on those feats he is stronger physically. I am in 100% agreement on that if you base it on those feats. I was wondering if he ever showed that kind of strength on other occasions.

True, Batman never DID mention 'strength' as an advantage for Fernus.

There's Captain Marvel (old scan, though):
http://i.imgur.com/NLJz7ZQ.jpg

Martian Manhunter:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/148326/3926183-2760690541-26506.png

REstrained Despero...for a biiit:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111131028/3398766-tearrrr.jpg

Whilst 'mollycoddling' WW, at least ensnares her for a split second.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/84761/3991144-1229834_858x1046.jpg

Sure, the last two are kinda crap as far as feats go. But Despero is no weakling, AND he was using his energy blasts as well. And WW, considering her strength feats, was still brought down to one knee.

carver9
because dd is too strong for him to beat down. no expression

as was shown, adam was put on the ropes by hawkman--and he'd have been ko'd had he not stopped the beating. dd is MORE savage then even this adam, stronger than anyone adam faced, as fast as anyone and FAR more durable. you really think adam would have beat down superman had he been there and been trying? not this guy....

as for magic punches--still don't see it being a difference maker. dd can adapt very quickly. i think dd took time to raise his strength because superman raised his own efforts only very slowly. i don't see adam overwhelming dd at all, and after a couple punches dd would have figured it out. also, those punches may have been amped against prime, but they didn't do anything. and i don't think dd would have any magic weakness to begin with anyway. to win, adam would need to ko him almost immediately. there has never been any indication that ANY herald could be capable of doing that to doomsday. least not imo.

DD fought a much weaker Superman and died. Adam IS on a more powerful Superman's level. CURRENT Superman's level. If the latest version of Superman would've fought DOS DD, he would not have had as hard of a time as he did during DOS. I don't think you understand that the Superman DD fought is one of the weakest Superman in existence after the Pre Crisis era. Hell, scenes during the DOS story proves this. You're either low balling Adam or high balling Doomsday. If DOS Superman can kill Doomsday, I have no doubts that Adam would merk him. Also, using Hawkman as a high or average for Adam is as low as it can get, especially with you not taking into consideration the things that the same Superman that fought Doomsday was stalemated or beaten by. Let's not nitpick please because I can post scans of the characters mentioned here doing worse than what Adam did against Hawkman.

leonidas
I can post scans of the characters mentioned here doing worse than what Adam did against Hawkman.

lol be my guest. i await eagerly. and your problem is assuming this was a 'weak' version of superman. laughing out loud your entire post became utterly irrelevant with that single comment. i could post some of that era's superman feats, but then i'd be taking away from the fun of abhi and phil to wreck you and your post. if they don't chime in in the next few days, i'll happily fill in the blanks for you and clear you of your obvious misconceptions.

carver9
lol be my guest. i await eagerly. and your problem is assuming this was a 'weak' version of superman. laughing out loud your entire post became utterly irrelevant with that single comment. i could post some of that era's superman feats, but then i'd be taking away from the fun of abhi and phil to wreck you and your post. if they don't chime in in the next few days, i'll happily fill in the blanks for you and clear you of your obvious misconceptions.

You completely misunderstood my post. I never said he was weak, I said he is the weakest version of Superman and he is.

Lol...much worse than what Hawkman did? Lol, sure, I can do that. In the same arc in his fight against Doomsday, Superman was KOed by the backlash from an exploding gas station.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_max4.jpg.html
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/galanpics/media/dos_max5.jpg.html

He wasn't even in the heart of the attack. I feel highly confident that the showing above is far worse than Hawkman amped mace hitting Black Adam.

Also, are you implying that DOS Superman is as powerful as the later versions of Superman?

quanchi112
Go carver, go.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

I don't even want to participate in this thread.Originally posted by carver9
You completely misunderstood my post. I never said he was weak, I said he is the weakest version of Superman and he is.

Lol...much worse than what Hawkman did? Lol, sure, I can do that. In the same arc in his fight against Doomsday, Superman was KOed by the backlash from an exploding gas station.

He wasn't even in the heart of the attack. I feel highly confident that the showing above is far worse than Hawkman amped mace hitting Black Adam.

Also, are you implying that DOS Superman is as powerful as the later versions of Superman?
J'onn vs Adam.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1037266-racerx_wwiiib4_p16.jpg

Doomsday vs an amped J'onn.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=dos_bloodwynd1.jpg

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=dos_bloodwynd2.jpg

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=dos_bloodwynd3.jpg

Combined energy blast.

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy1.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy2.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy3.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy4.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_energy5.jpg

I'd like to see Adam no sell an energy attack like that.

quanchi112
DD doesn't use energy attacks.

DarkSaint85

How was that mace amped? Did Alan Scott lend physical strength to Carter?

Sin I AM
Did i miss something? Y is dos considered weak

leonidas
How was that mace amped? Did Alan Scott lend physical strength to Carter?

that was precisely what i was gonna ask. thumb up in fact, given the magical resistance of the marvels and adam, i'd have thought the magic mace would have done even LESS than usual....

as far as the gas station explosion--after spm v fl that may be the best known case of pis in forum history and i was sure that long ago that was ruled as inadmissible....

DarkSaint85
that was precisely what i was gonna ask. thumb up in fact, given the magical resistance of the marvels and adam, i'd have thought the magic mace would have done even LESS than usual....

as far as the gas station explosion--after spm v fl that may be the best known case of pis in forum history and i was sure that long ago that was ruled as inadmissible....

thumb up moreover, isn't Nth metal supposed to disrupt magical energy?

So Carter NOT using an Nth metal mace, actually boosts Adam.

Delta1938
True, Batman never DID mention 'strength' as an advantage for Fernus.

There's Captain Marvel (old scan, though):
http://i.imgur.com/NLJz7ZQ.jpg

Martian Manhunter:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/148326/3926183-2760690541-26506.png

REstrained Despero...for a biiit:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111131028/3398766-tearrrr.jpg

Whilst 'mollycoddling' WW, at least ensnares her for a split second.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/84761/3991144-1229834_858x1046.jpg

Sure, the last two are kinda crap as far as feats go. But Despero is no weakling, AND he was using his energy blasts as well. And WW, considering her strength feats, was still brought down to one knee.

I wouldn't consider these STRENGTH feats, but when it comes to effectiveness, not being strength doesn't matter too much.

Also thought I'd note, IIRC, the one with Wonder Woman, it was stated everybody but Batman was holding back. So, Plas wasn't trying as hard as he could.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Delta1938
I wouldn't consider these STRENGTH feats, but when it comes to effectiveness, not being strength doesn't matter too much.

Also thought I'd note, IIRC, the one with Wonder Woman, it was stated everybody but Batman was holding back. So, Plas wasn't trying as hard as he could.

I count it as a strength because he is restraining them and making them do things against their will. but agreed, it could just be a matter of leverage.

But still, if he had say street level human strength, he'd never be able to do that.

Delta1938
I count it as a strength because he is restraining them and making them do things against their will. but agreed, it could just be a matter of leverage.

But still, if he had say street level human strength, he'd never be able to do that.

I see it similar to Flash hitting people really hard despite normal strength. That Plas' power gives him the equivalent.

DarkSaint85
Flash's punches are due to mass.

Whilst Plas can ALSO increase his mass (and hence, his strength), some of the times he is still 'human' sized when he does his feats (example, with Captain Marvel).

Delta1938
Flash's punches are due to mass.

Whilst Plas can ALSO increase his mass (and hence, his strength), some of the times he is still 'human' sized when he does his feats (example, with Captain Marvel).

I was using it as an example of someone with normal human strength but still doing superhuman strength equivalent feats. Also, is it always the case his mass increases? I believe it has to be a certain speed.

Regardless while I disagree completely on it being strength, I don't disagree on the effectiveness and relevancy of the feats themselves, so this is basically arguing semantics and derailing the topic.

carver9

Lol...you try too hard.

carver9

Lol...and Hawkman doing that good against Adam is a normal? Look at their other fights. Anyways, the gas station explosion happened in the same arc Superman and Doomsday fought under the same writer. You bringing up, even mentioning Adam fight against Hawkman was out of hand...especially looking at Adam history.

DarkSaint85
Lol...you try too hard.

I've posted scans of Plastic Man affecting class 100s, as per Surturs question.

You and I however are discussing GLs.

carver9
I've posted scans of Plastic Man affecting class 100s, as per Surturs question.

You and I however are discussing GLs.

Make a thread on the tier of strength Hal is in or Alann. I would love to see the results.

DarkSaint85
Why do I need to make a thread?

I challenged you to a BZ. You said nah, we can debate it here. Now you want a thread opened?

There's a good Thanos vs Starbreaker thread. Did Hal add any strength? Apparently you don't think so, right?

DarkSaint85
Carver?

Rao Kal El
He just probably went into hidding like he did with me.

Something I really dislike are cowards and liars and he falls into both categories

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Something I really dislike are cowards and liars and he falls into both categories like I've always said about him.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Insane Titan
like I've always said about him.

When you are right you are right thumb up

carver9
Why do I need to make a thread?

I challenged you to a BZ. You said nah, we can debate it here. Now you want a thread opened?

There's a good Thanos vs Starbreaker thread. Did Hal add any strength? Apparently you don't think so, right?

Make a thread please...I want to see the results.

carver9
like I've always said about him.

Go take a anti depression pill.

carver9

Something I really dislike are cowards and liars and he falls into both categories

I thought you had me on ignore?

Delta1938

Almighty Rao speaks the truth.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
Almighty Rao speaks the truth.

Like I said I dislike cowards and liars thumb up

Rao Kal El
I thought you had me on ignore?

And that means YOU didn't see my challenge?

Keep lying little kid

Delta1938
Like I said I dislike cowards and liars thumb up

Coward9 couldn't scare an 8 year old if he were wearing a werewolf costume wielding a chainsaw riding a gorilla riding a bear riding a liger. And he concedes to this by thinking he could scare a 7 year old under those circumstances.

DarkSaint85
Make a thread please...I want to see the results.

BZ me.

Oh wait, you ducked and said this thread was perfectly valid.

carver9
BZ me.

Oh wait, you ducked and said this thread was perfectly valid.

Why would I indulge you in something that I hate to do? If you think a Lantern is class 100 in strength, be my guest. A lot of people will disagree with you though.

Stoic
Why would I indulge you in something that I hate to do? If you think a Lantern is class 100 in strength, be my guest. A lot of people will disagree with you though.

They aren't raw brick class 100's but like Quasar can make class 100 constructs. Unlike Quasar, their constructs can become stronger based on will. This means that they would be able to create a solid light armored suit which would/could enable them to lift millions of tons. I understand why you are saying that you wouldn't classify them as class 100's but in a sense they are. Magneto was also classified as class 100, but only with energy projection. Something I've always wanted to see him do was create an Adamantium suit and showcase his power differently than he has.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
They aren't raw brick class 100's but like Quasar can make class 100 constructs. Unlike Quasar, their constructs can become stronger based on will. This means that they would be able to create a solid light armored suit which would/could enable them to lift millions of tons. I understand why you are saying that you wouldn't classify them as class 100's but in a sense they are. Magneto was also classified as class 100, but only with energy projection. Something I've always wanted to see him do was create an Adamantium suit and showcase his power differently than he has.

thumb up

Key word, constructs. I agree with you though, with their energy output, they can perform fts of strength but almost every character with power can do this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic

Isnt everyone with similar abilities considered class 100s? Is this really an argument?

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Isnt everyone with similar abilities considered class 100s? Is this really an argument?

I think that the confusion began with some people regarding class 100's as the characters that only use muscle to move large objects, while that isn't always the case. I don't see the big deal.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

Key word, constructs. I agree with you though, with their energy output, they can perform fts of strength but almost every character with power can do this.

So as you agree....

BA was not the strongest on the field. Glad we agree thumb up

It took you a while, and a lot of dancing around by you, but am glad you got to the same conclusion as I did a few days and many pages ago.

Insane Titan
Go take a anti depression pill. bwhahaha stop trying to deflect because everyone see's you for what you are.

quanchi112
Go take a anti depression pill. laughing out loud

Surtur
This topic kind of makes me want to take an anti-depressant pill. I just don't know if they go well with vicodin.

carver9
So as you agree....

BA was not the strongest on the field. Glad we agree thumb up

It took you a while, and a lot of dancing around by you, but am glad you got to the same conclusion as I did a few days and many pages ago.

Ok.

carver9
bwhahaha stop trying to deflect because everyone see's you for what you are.

I dont have to respond to every message on the board. I can do what I want to do when it comes to replying to people. Dont act like you've responded to every message I quoted you on.

quanchi112
I dont have to respond to every message on the board. I can do what I want to do when it comes to replying to people. Dont act like you've responded to every message I quoted you on. thumb up

I am the guy known for responding to all I see. That's kind of my thing.

Rao Kal El
bwhahaha stop trying to deflect because everyone see's you for what you are.

I had a different opinion before but sadly, He has been exposed enough.

Is not only bad enough that he shows cowardice and ignorance but that he lies often in order to defend his arguments. That is when you can really see the character of someone. This guy will lie no matter what and then if that doesn't work he will play ignorance or just run away.

One Big Mob
The only time Carver ever gets exposed is when he goes to playgrounds.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The only time Carver ever gets exposed is when he goes to playgrounds.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
I dont have to respond to every message on the board. I can do what I want to do when it comes to replying to people. Dont act like you've responded to every message I quoted you on. just more excuses, you're a lying coward simple as that. If you didn't act all high and mighty , posters wouldn't so quick to humiliate you.

Insane Titan

Is not only bad enough that he shows cowardice and ignorance but that he lies often in order to defend his arguments. That is when you can really see the character of someone. This guy will lie no matter what and then if that doesn't work he will play ignorance or just run away. thumb up and end up reporting you.

carver9
thumb up

I am the guy known for responding to all I see. That's kind of my thing.

I noticed that. I don't know how you do it. I'm debating in the Anime forum, Movie forum, and here. I can't keep tabs on which threads I debate in...seems nigh impossible to me.

carver9
just more excuses, you're a lying coward simple as that. If you didn't act all high and mighty , posters wouldn't so quick to humiliate you.

Lol...high and mighty? Where are you getting this from, let alone me being a coward. No one is scared of anyone here on KMC. You all can't do a thing to me (minus the mods of course).

One Big Mob
Carver's mind is scattered and torn like the clothes and buttholes of his young supple victims.

carver9

Is not only bad enough that he shows cowardice and ignorance but that he lies often in order to defend his arguments. That is when you can really see the character of someone. This guy will lie no matter what and then if that doesn't work he will play ignorance or just run away.

Lie? Disagreeing is lying bro?. Just because I disagree with your thought process about Superman doesn't mean I'm lying. I think you're using the wrong word. You get highly upset when someone say anything negative about Superman. That's not a problem I need to fix, you need to take a look at yourself when involving these "characters". You have photo bucket full of low showings for Superman peers and this has been exposed so don't point fingers at someone when you have caskets in your closet as well.

carver9
Carver's mind is scattered and torn like the clothes and buttholes of his young supple victims.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Really OBM?

Insane Titan
Lol...high and mighty? Where are you getting this from, let alone me being a coward. No one is scared of anyone here on KMC. You all can't do a thing to me (minus the mods of course). you talk down to everyone as if your comic knowledge is superior in every aspect. You're scared about backing your stance up or proving what you say when you get caught out with your constant lying and bias. And when you do get caught out you simply report posters or put them on ignore because you can't handle the truth.

Raisen
why are people personally attacking carver over a comic character forum? the dude never attacks anybody.

carver9
you talk down to everyone as if your comic knowledge is superior in every aspect. You're scared about backing your stance up or proving what you say when you get caught out with your constant lying and bias. And when you do get caught out you simply report posters or put them on ignore because you can't handle the truth.

laughing laughing out loud

I talk down to everyone. Please show me a post where I do this. You consistently talk down to people, I guess that means you think you're better than everyone.

I put you on ignore because you're an ass hole. I put Kris on ignore because he was calling people out of their name. I put Dark on ignore, well, everyone knows that reason. I put Delta on ignore because he was quoting people I had on ignore, purposely. I think all of those reasons are valid.

Report posters? I reported you because, well, ask anyone who has debated against you. You do not know how to debate properly. Any debate over 3 posts results in you going on a rage fit. Aint Nobody got time for that.

I'm not going to post to every last one of you all post. If you were Galan or OBM, or Masters, or... you get it. I would take the time to posts to their response but when it involves people that don't know how to control their emotional feelings about a comic book characters, I'm not wasting my time.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Raisen
why are people personally attacking carver over a comic character forum? the dude never attacks anybody. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Like the kids he forces to ingest his mystery after-wrestling goo.

carver9
why are people personally attacking carver over a comic character forum? the dude never attacks anybody.

thumb up

Preach it bro.

Raisen
It makes me sick to my stomach.

Like the kids he forces to ingest his mystery after-wrestling goo.

wtf

Raisen
thumb up

Preach it bro.

i know why insane is doing it and i'd hope he would be honest about it. insane titan is probably juicing too much or he is on an emotional roller coaster from off cycle

insane. i'm just calling it how it is. are you juicing or off right now.

you calling people out for lying so don't do it yourself bro

quanchi112
Expect rage and insults.

Raisen
Expect rage and insults.

i have no problem with the guy but if he is a man of his own word and not a hypocrite then he will answer the question honestly. i didn't insult the dude but i recognize the side effects

carver9
i know why insane is doing it and i'd hope he would be honest about it. insane titan is probably juicing too much or he is on an emotional roller coaster from off cycle

you calling people out for lying so don't do it yourself bro

Insane Titan
laughing laughing out loud

I talk down to everyone. Please show me a post where I do this. You consistently talk down to people, I guess that means you think you're better than everyone.

I put you on ignore because you're an ass hole. I put Kris on ignore because he was calling people out of their name. I put Dark on ignore, well, everyone knows that reason. I put Delta on ignore because he was quoting people I had on ignore, purposely. I think all of those reasons are valid.

Report posters? I reported you because, well, ask anyone who has debated against you. You do not know how to debate properly. Any debate over 3 posts results in you going on a rage fit. Aint Nobody got time for that.

I'm not going to post to every last one of you all post. If you were Galan or OBM, or Masters, or... you get it. I would take the time to posts to their response but when it involves people that don't know how to control their emotional feelings about a comic book characters, I'm not wasting my time. just even more excuse. And you always acting like you're not to blame all the time makes you look like the coward you are.

quanchi112
i have no problem with the guy but if he is a man of his own word and not a hypocrite then he will answer the question honestly. i didn't insult the dude but i recognize the side effects He used to confide in me and then he went rogue years back. He's never been the same from the goosebumps reading lord boo of years past.

Raisen

i'm not trying to be funny. i'm calling it how it is and we will see what type of person he is based on his answer. like i said, i have no problem with the guy but i 'm calling it for what it is.

Raisen
just even more excuse. And you always acting like you're not to blame all the time makes you look like the coward you are.

insane, can you answer my question honestly bro.

Insane Titan

you calling people out for lying so don't do it yourself bro lmao someone with a sock account trying to get attention.

You've been on this forum for a short while and have no idea why stuff is been said, so get all the info before jumping ok son.

I get why you're jumping in, because I called you on some bullshit or something.

Insane Titan
insane, can you answer my question honestly bro. Can you not read?

Raisen
lmao someone with a sock account trying to get attention.

You've been on this forum for a short while and have no idea why stuff is been said, so get all the info before jumping ok son.

I get why you're jumping in, because I called you on some bullshit or something.

so you aren't even answering the question directly and attacking me.

yes, or no. are you juicing or off?

you are accusing people of hiding and being cowards. so answer directly and don't deflect. i've been on this forum for years insane. you didn't call me on anything.

answer the question directly and don't do the same thing you accuse others of doing

quanchi112

you are accusing people of hiding and being cowards. so answer directly and don't deflect. i've been on this forum for years insane. you didn't call me on anything.

answer the question directly and don't do the same thing you accuse others of doing thumb up

carver9
just even more excuse. And you always acting like you're not to blame all the time makes you look like the coward you are.

laughing out loud

Ok.

Insane Titan

answer the question directly and don't do the same thing you accuse others of doing you can't answer something you've never done,so no. surely you're not that stupid are you.

You've been on here about 3 years with post count not that high.

Yeah I remember why you're upset I called you on something over Thanos and you did the usual "Thanos fanboys are worst"=I've been proven wrong.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

Ok. carver you know it's true. You lowball every character going and accuses everyone "hating" characters you like if they're not given the win in a thread or it's a spite thread of you're fave doesn't win.

Raisen
you can't answer something you've never done,so no. surely you're not that stupid are you.

Yeah I remember why you're upset I called you on something over Thanos and you did the usual "Thanos fanboys are worst"=I've been proven wrong.

oooooh boy. alright dude. so you said i wasn't here long. deflected answers. took a long time to respond while you were discovering that i've been here longer than you. so now you have to come back and change your answer and lie. dude. you are straight up lying right now.
so whether everyone else knows it or not is irrelevant. in your mind you now know that you are exactly what you accuse others of being. lying is cowardly insane.
i don't have a problem with you but while you are hiding and lying I NOW OWN YOU. so until you have the integrity to step up and be honest I own you.

Raisen
you can't answer something you've never done,so no. surely you're not that stupid are you.

everyone with a brain will see how weak this argument is and they will know what you are.

Insane Titan
oooooh boy. alright dude. so you said i wasn't here long. deflected answers. took a long time to respond while you were discovering that i've been here longer than you. so now you have to come back and change your answer and lie. dude. you are straight up lying right now.
so whether everyone else knows it or not is irrelevant. in your mind you now know that you are exactly what you accuse others of being. lying is cowardly insane.
i don't have a problem with you but while you are hiding and lying I NOW OWN YOU. so until you have the integrity to step up and be honest I own you. again you need to get your facts straight, with my old account (Nihilist) I've been here about 8 yrs.

So youre trying to talk Big now, lol do me a favour you little pleb. Posters like you come and go. You know nothing, if you're so sure about anything let's see some sort of proof. I will be waiting, let's see who's lying.

DarkSaint85
We can still agree, that carver is the worst.

Raisen
again you need to get your facts straight, with my old account (Nihilist) I've been here about 8 yrs.

So youre trying to talk Big now, lol do me a favour you little pleb. Posters like you come and go. You know nothing, if you're so sure about anything let's see some sort of proof. I will be waiting, let's see who's lying.

i personally don't have a problem with you, but i won't waste my time with cowards and hypocrites.
have a good one with that titan.

Insane Titan
everyone with a brain will see how weak this argument is and they will know what you are. are you trying to reveal yourself as a cry baby troll or are just waiting for your next PM for help and info.

Raisen
We can still agree, that carver is the worst.

his debate logic is sketchy for sure.

DarkSaint85
I used to defend carver, strange as it sounds now.

Even nominated -and campaigned - for him to be poster of the year. Its all there.

I used to think that Insane was being overly aggressive. Whilst I still think he's aggressive, carver's behaviour during our BZ was shameful, and his incessant whining was a step too far.

IOW, I never realised it until it happened to me.

Raisen

Even nominated -and campaigned - for him to be poster of the year. Its all there.

I used to think that Insane was being overly aggressive. Whilst I still think he's aggressive, carver's behaviour during our BZ was shameful, and his incessant whining was a step too far.

doesn't matter tho. i asked insane a question and he pulled the same bs on me. he could have just said yes or no.

all in all it's just a board about fictional characters; for a man to allow himself to get emotional.......it says a lot. if it was in fun spirit or trolling then i could understand but we all know the actual tone of it.

Insane Titan

IOW, I never realised it until it happened to me. Me aggressive! How dare you.

Raisen

wait, what? poster of the ****ing year? lol. that's a bit far. i think we should have a troll of the year award in GD. even be able to nominate the banned ones.

Insane Titan
doesn't matter tho. i asked insane a question and he pulled the same bs on me. he could have just said yes or no.

all in all it's just a board about fictional characters; for a man to allow himself to get emotional.......it says a lot. if it was in fun spirit or trolling then i could understand but we all know the actual tone of it. I answered, I said no. Still waiting on the proof as you're so sure. Like you just said don't doge after you've just been accusing me off. I'll wait.

One Big Mob
Carver is awesome.

People can't handle his sharp wit and piercing arguments so they hate him. Nobody realizes he is only doing what he was created to do - Carve.

Whether it's to carve a way into our hearts or carve his way through our arguments, he is always on the job. When your tools are a couple millimeters of sharpened steel, you'd think people wouldn't miss your point so much.

Raisen
I answered, I said no. Still waiting on the proof as you're so sure. Like you just said don't doge after you've just been accusing me off. I'll wait.

you didn't say no until further prodded and some time elapsed. even then it wasn't direct.
i really don't care to share your business and it doesn't matter. i wanted to see how you responded and that gleaned more information in itself.
have a good day insane

Raisen
Carver is awesome.

People can't handle his sharp wit and piercing arguments so they hate him. Nobody realizes he is only doing what he was created to do - Carve.

Whether it's to carve a way into our hearts or carve his way through our arguments, he is always on the job. When your tools are a couple millimeters of sharpened steel, you'd think people wouldn't miss your point so much.

this forum wouldn't be as good without carver honestly. wouldn't be the same with you either, or mindset, or even insane. quan is funny too

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>