Superman w. Thor Power Set Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Same circumstances as DOS, but Superman has had Thor's power set (and Mjolnir) for several months.
Not in addition to, but completely replacing, his own power set.

No prep. No BFR.
Can he repeat his original feat?
Does he lose?
Does he win and live?

Surtur
Can't Thor dimension dump?

DarkSaint85
He can.

Superman, using Thor's senses, finds a world/dimension where Doomsday is free from hurting others...and sends him there.

riv6672
By repeat his original feat i intended no BFR. Fixed.

So, repeat, lose, win and live?

DarkSaint85
I reckon he wins.

Edit: actually, the more I think about it, he loses as well.

He'd be fighting the same way he fought in DoS. Slowly ramping up.

Doomsday will get a taste of Mjolnir, and start adapting to it.

riv6672
Fair enough. Gracias, DS. thumb up

ShadowFyre
How does he asapt to Mjolnir? He might adapt to a broken jaw. Or lightning, but if Superman knows what all he can do with that hammer then he should win this match easier than beating him with his fists.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How does he asapt to Mjolnir? He might adapt to a broken jaw. Or lightning, but if Superman knows what all he can do with that hammer then he should win this match easier than beating him with his fists.

It's a Doomsday thing.

Pussyfoot around him, and he will adapt to you (he's adapted to energy attacks many a time).

If Superman goes balls to the wall from the get go, he can defeat Doomsday.

But he won't.

riv6672
Maybe he'd be feeling all macho from having the hammer.... embarrasment

Surtur
I think if he god blasted right off the bat he could win. But then even Thor doesn't tend to lead with that.

riv6672
So fight remains the same.

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
I think if he god blasted right off the bat he could win. But then even Thor doesn't tend to lead with that. He wouldn't need to.

Adapting to getting his face smashed in by Mjolnir wouldn't allow him to adapt to a godblast.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Without BFR he loses.

riv6672
^^^I guess so.

Sin I AM
Its not a power thing. It's a mentality thing

Surtur
Honestly with all the shit Thor's hammer could pull it's hard to see dimension dump being his only recourse. I just said that because it;d be the easiest way to go.

riv6672
^^^His hammer has a bajillion abilities, metaphorically speaking. I've lusted them more than once, but i'm trying to get feedback, not pick a winner...

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^His hammer has a bajillion abilities, metaphorically speaking. I've LUSTED them more than once, but i'm trying to get feedback, not pick a winner...

Well, what you do privately is your own business, but.....please keep it private..... sick

riv6672
Haha!

You know you love my fat fingers. yes

Surtur
^^^His hammer has a bajillion abilities, metaphorically speaking. I've lusted them more than once, but i'm trying to get feedback, not pick a winner...

Can his hammer transmute living beings?

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
Can his hammer transmute living beings?
Do you think it needs to?

Anyhow, i listed all the powers and such here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=522796&pagenumber=49

Starting on page 49. Not sure on the transmutation but if you find it let me know. thumb up

Surtur
Well it says he transmutes the absorbing man into helium. But he was made of wood and iron at the time so not sure if that would necessarily work. Also says he can "transmigrate" souls. Which seems like taking a soul and putting it in a different body. So couldn't he just do an incomplete version of that maybe? Remove the soul, but not put it in another body?

riv6672
Funky.
Does DD have a soul?

h1a8
Without BFR Superman would stand no chance and lose even faster. Superman would be a lot slower and weaker. DD would probably finish Superman off in a few moments of slaughter.

riv6672
Interesting.

Philosophía
Doomsday wins here.

Superman wouldn't have the speed or strength to keep up with him.

krisblaze
Superman would do better with Thor's powerset than Thor does.

Thor performs at the absolute bottom.

carver9
With Thor powers, Superman would destroy Doomsday. He would use those abilities far better than Thor would and amped hammer strikes would ruin Doomsday, especially if it's DOS.

riv6672
Aye, there's the conundrum.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
With Thor powers, Superman would destroy Doomsday. He would use those abilities far better than Thor would and amped hammer strikes would ruin Doomsday, especially if it's DOS. Supermam wouldn't have an answer for DD'S blitz attack. Once Superman gets caught in a combination then it's over. Superman would go down even faster .

Badabing
Same circumstances as DOS, but Superman has had Thor's power set (and Mjolnir) for several months.
Not in addition to, but completely replacing, his own power set.

No prep. No BFR.
Can he repeat his original feat?
Does he lose?
Does he win and live? So it's Thor in a Superman costume vs DD. no expression

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
So it's Thor in a Superman costume vs DD. no expression

Why'd you have to go and illuminate things?

Badabing
Originally posted by Stoic
Why'd you have to go and illuminate things? mmm

I guess I'm just a things ruiner! grumpy

SquallX
Funky.
Does DD have a soul?

No.

riv6672
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

I guess I'm just a things ruiner! grumpy
Didnt ruin anything for me.
Like other responses, just gives me an insight on how you and others view Superman. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.