Odin vs Dracula with Mjolnir and 1 Adamantium Katana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dracula is turned into a Woman and worthy of Mjolnir on top of that, he also gets a Adamantium Katana. Can he take out the Old Sexist?

TheLordofMurder
Draculia advances the feminist movement to a point beyond the comprehension of the old pervert...

Draculia wins....

Happy Dance

DarkSaint85
Draculia still sucks...

BUT ON HER OWN TERMS!

One_Angry_Scot
Draculia goes into Mist Form, merges with Odin via him breathing him in then expands back exploding all of his body into various parts.

She then says "Girl power!" and the battle finishes.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Draculia still sucks...

BUT ON HER OWN TERMS!

laughing out loud

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Draculia goes into Mist Form, merges with Odin via him breathing him in then expands back exploding all of his body into various parts.

end thread...

thumb up

DarkSaint85

Actually, she goes in through his anus (penetrating him), then explodes from his belly (which swells up in a gross parody of childbirth).

Then she shouts 'Girl Power!'.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually, she goes in through his anus (penetrating him), then explodes from his belly (which swells up in a gross parody of childbirth).

Then she shouts 'Girl Power!'.

Nasty...

I like it!

;,,,,;

One_Angry_Scot
I think to emphasize her dominance over him Draculia will expand inside Odin to kill him but only explode him after saying girl power. Enacting out a Vergil type kill where the character dies after the sword is sheathed.

http://i.imgur.com/9vOcU7a.gif

SquallX
I think to emphasize her dominance over him Draculia will expand inside Odin to kill him but only explode him after saying girl power. Enacting out a Vergil type kill where the character dies after the sword is sheathed.

http://i.imgur.com/9vOcU7a.gif

God damn it Scott, because of that gif. I have this urge to go back and play DMC 3 Special Edition again.

Good job. cool

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by SquallX
God damn it Scott, because of that gif. I have this urge to go back and play DMC 3 Special Edition again.

Good job. cool

thumb up

It's an awesome game. I remember completing it just soley to play as Vergil as he's like my favourite Devil May Cry character.

I remember when you complete it on the hardest difficulty you get the Sparda costume. The DMC 4 Special Edtion was cool. You could play as Vergil in that.

SquallX
thumb up

It's an awesome game. I remember completing it just soley to play as Vergil as he's like my favourite Devil May Cry character.

I remember when you complete it on the hardest difficulty you get the Sparda costume. The DMC 4 Special Edtion was cool. You could play as Vergil in that.

Am a pretty big fan. I have every DMC merchandise, including HD release Special editions, mangas and the short lived comics.

The only thing I refuse to buy was that trash reboot.

Favorite character wise, Vergil's only second to Dante.

Surtur
Can only females wield the hammer now or what?

But anyways Odin still just obliterates Dracula and is also left feeling awkward and confused.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.