Wolverine vs Karate Kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Fight takes place in a large gymnasium. Battle is to the death or ko. Who wins.

Surtur
Logan is the best he is at what he does..and what he does is get the shit beat out of him by Karate Kid. If Spider-Man when he tries can own Wolverine then the guy as no hope here.

There are also versions of KK that could shatter Wolverines adamantium skull.

lawest9
Originally posted by Surtur
Logan is the best he is at what he does..and what he does is get the shit beat out of him by Karate Kid. If Spider-Man when he tries can own Wolverine then the guy as no hope here.

There are also versions of KK that could shatter Wolverines adamantium skull. Really??????...........

SquallX
Originally posted by lawest9
Really??????...........

Yes.

Surtur
Really??????...........

Yep, and wouldn't it be awesome to see Wolverine get a space karate'd fist through his head?

Sin I AM
Not really. I miss the old days when Logan was shown respect

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not really. I miss the old days when Logan was shown respect

KK is showing respect by punching through his skull. It'd be disrespectful to take it easy on him, right?

StiltmanFTW
Kid gets eviscerated.

Sin I AM
KK is showing respect by punching through his skull. It'd be disrespectful to take it easy on him, right?

Scans of Val one shotting someone as durable as logan?

Naw I'll pass. At his best logan will get a decent amount of wins if not stalemate or win outright

Surtur
Yeah, I suppose it is possible after he takes out Wolverine he trips and falls onto a claw and gets shredded. But then he just dodges the claw after getting hit.

Surtur
Scans of Val one shotting someone as durable as logan?

Naw I'll pass. At his best logan will get a decent amount of wins if not stalemate or win outright

Well remember I said some versions of Val could. DC's version of adamantium is inerton. PC Superboy needed the strength of insanity to break the stuff. KK just..locates a weak point and breaks the shit.

BruceSkywalker
Val beats the crap out of Logan . vastly superior martial artist

RealityWarper
I put my money on Val but I think that Wolverine has a shot.

Val wins 8/10.

Surtur
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I put my money on Val but I think that Wolverine has a shot.

Val wins 8/10.

What do you think Wolverine could do to win?

Delta1938

laughing

RealityWarper
What do you think Wolverine could do to win?

Being more defensive, even if they both hit each other he will have an advantage the longer the fight will be.

cdtm
Fight takes place in a large gymnasium. Battle is to the death or ko. Who wins.

Well, considering Val is VASTLY superior to Gorgon...

Val obviously isn't killing Logan, but a KO shouldn't be a problem.

StiltmanFTW
Cd, you're on hard drugs again stick out tongue

Vanguard
KK 10 outta 10

Sin I AM
The consensus seems to be KK. Who would be a good ma match for him?

StiltmanFTW
The consensus seems to be KK. Who would be a good ma match for him?
Kk never loses on this forum. Every kk thread is the same, really.

Made a thread with him fighting 10-20 mas at the same time, same result.

Funny thing, Dc actually doesn't give a shit about the character.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Yea that was my thinking. True logan has low feats but he has some pretty high as well. Honestly dont see how this is a stomp

tkitna
Val beats him down everytime unless we're talking about the vastly poorly written KK that had a few issues with Batjobber.

Zack M
Val, but Logan makes him work for it, because of his healing.

iceman24567
KK wrecks him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Val beats him down everytime unless we're talking about the vastly poorly written KK that had a few issues with Batjobber.
Both KKs had problems with Bruce.

In the movie, even Robin stalemated KK.

RadZoa
I don't know about killing Wolverine but punting him over the horizon shouldn't be out of the question

riv6672
KK. The why's been covered.

Badabing

In the movie, even Robin stalemated KK. Movie?

abhilegend
Justice League :Trapped in time. Even in that movie he destroyed a giant iceberg in one punch.

Stilt is just hating.

tkitna

In the movie, even Robin stalemated KK.

So Vals been poorly written more than once I take it.

Sin I AM
Anyone here a LOSH expert? Their continuity gives me a headache. Which val is standard

Surtur
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Being more defensive, even if they both hit each other he will have an advantage the longer the fight will be.

But the fight really won't last long.

Surtur

This is because people constantly underestimate the character and put him up against people who really have no business being in the same room as him. People put him up against street levelers and others like that. Any character will seem like they always win if you put them up against people out of their weight class all the time.

I'm honestly confused why people have so much of a problem with the character. He's actually not invincible or unbeatable if you put him against the right person. Though yes obviously the pre crisis version is crazy powerful, but then the pre crisis Legion was full of people like that.

I also don't see why people are holding it against him that he was forced to job to Batman of all people. Normally the guy operates on a much higher level. Far higher then Wolverine.

One Big Mob
Anyone here a LOSH expert? Their continuity gives me a headache. Which val is standard There's two people you should ask about LOSH if you're curious:

Operator. Who seems to have contracted a mild case of total heart failure

And

Carver9. With Operator dead or hooked up to life support, this would be your best bet. You'd be surprised how much Carver knows about it. Guy can carve it's history and serve it up hot in a sandwich that while delicious and moist, contains none of the fat. But what do you expect from one so handy with carving?

Surtur
All the different versions are confusing, but they all have crazy feats to their name.

Delta1938
Anyone here a LOSH expert? Their continuity gives me a headache.

It's worse than you think.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One Big Mob
There's two people you should ask about LOSH if you're curious:

Operator. Who seems to have contracted a mild case of total heart failure

And

Carver9. With Operator dead or hooked up to life support, this would be your best bet. You'd be surprised how much Carver knows about it. Guy can carve it's history and serve it up hot in a sandwich that while delicious and moist, contains none of the fat. But what do you expect from one so handy with carving?

I'll pass. I will just puruse his respect thread and find out whats the haps

lawest9
I believe that kk can take a majority from Logan, but he is not crushing ADAMANTIUM.

Mindset
Wolverine snikts this bub.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
Wolverine snikts this bub.

i like the cut of your jib sailor. thumb up

lawest9
Sounds like fun.

Delta1938
I believe that kk can take a majority from Logan, but he is not crushing ADAMANTIUM.

I imagine it wouldn't happen in a comic, but Pre-CRISIS has the feats that prove he can.

lawest9
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.