Gorr vs Galan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Galactus is fed. Not stuffed, not a snack. He just had a good planet to snack on and he's full.

Who wins?

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Galactus is fed. Not stuffed, not a snack. He just had a good planet to snack on and he's full.

Who wins? galan just rips the page that gorr's on.

ShadowFyre
He should be quite a bit above Gorr still.

All-Black the Necrosword took an ordinary street-level alien and turned it into Skyfather++ elder god level.

It then took a Old King Thor and put him quite comfortably above what was supposed to be a fed but older and possibly slightly weaker Galactus. So by my ABC logic.....

Galactus still wins. Gorr was only human level so was only amped up to maybe Odin level or slightly above. He could put up a fight, and we know that the necrosword is a universal level weapon but the being wielding it is to weak to be enough imo

Genii96
Wasn't galactus hungry in that fight with old thor? And his face was just melted off by those chicks?
OT,galactus steps on gorr

StiltmanFTW
Galan gets tentacle raped.

He describes the sexperience in detail in the offtopic thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.