Luke Skywalker Could be Gay vs Rey's Parentage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling

Darth Thor
He just said audiences can see Luke in a way that relates to them. That would apply to heterosexual fans as much as it would homosexual.

But fact is in the OT Luke fancied Leia, not Han.

And no I don't think it would be a good idea to suddenly make him gay now, nor do I think they will go that route. But even if they did, doesn't mean he couldn't have got with a woman(Rey's Mum) at some point.

|King Joker|
He could be bisexual for all we know. Sexuality isn't black and white.

Beniboybling
Its not so much I expect them to go that route, but rather it indicates it will remain ambiguous, good point though Joker.

queeq
In ANH Luke did kinda look very interested in Leia... But maybe that was because he was into incest... Never saw him look at Han that way though.

Bentley
Luke is a raging homo, that's what I got from the films peaches

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Luke is a raging homo, that's what I got from the films peaches

Sorry to disappoint you, but not every character is like Kang stick out tongue

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sorry to disappoint you, but not every character is like Kang stick out tongue

That would actually explain his anti-women rants mmm

queeq
Ah... the plot thickens...

Lord Stark
If Luke isn't Rey's dad then the only other thing I could think of would be Rey either being conceived by the Force, thus being Anakin reincarnated. Or she was artificially created by Snoke using Anakin's DNA, using something similar to Plagueis' ability to manipulate the midichlorians to create life. That's why she was drawn to the lightsaber because she's basically Anakin reincarnated.

queeq
Why is that the ONLY other thing? Why can't there just be another strong Force user around? In mean, the PT Jedi Temple was SWARMING with Force users...

I don't understand why you (and some other people) adhere so strictly to what's in the movies and that everything for some reason must return...

I think she's just a new character.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by queeq
Why is that the ONLY other thing? Why can't there just be another strong Force user around? In mean, the PT Jedi Temple was SWARMING with Force users...

I don't understand why you (and some other people) adhere so strictly to what's in the movies and that everything for some reason must return...

I think she's just a new character.

That's the only thing I can think of, not the only other possible option. She's undeniably related to the Skywalker lineage though. Anakin's lightsaber called out to her for a reason.

It'd be pretty bad writing to include that weapon if there wasn't some kind of connection. Otherwise...why not just use someone else's lightsaber. Like Obi-Wan or something.

queeq
The connection could be the Force... awaking... seeking out new heroes to restore balance.

atv2
I believe that Luke is Heterosexual. Didn't JJ say that the Force Awakens is age-appropriate? It would be in balance for the audience to keep him heterosexual because homosexuality is inappropriate.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by queeq

they've grown accustomed to that contrived style of storytelling from the PT (and Rotj+ep7, to some extent). everything has to be tied together. a previously unmentioned man and woman cannot simply conceive a child. i mean...who does that?

and saddly, they'll probably be right. luke's clone or force baby. i suppose the clone angle wouldnt be too bad. sick to death of immaculate-conception angle. no more force-jesus. force-jesus is stupid and lame.

queeq
It is.

But I keep the distinct possibility open that Rey is NOT a Skywalker. It is after all, a soft reboot. Which would mean SW could go in a new direction. After all, Lucas did say the Skywalker story was over after the PT and OT. Not that they have to stick with his ideas, but it would make sense if we can finally stop rehashing all the rather incredulous family relations and start fresh.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by atv2
I believe that Luke is Heterosexual. Didn't JJ say that the Force Awakens is age-appropriate? It would be in balance for the audience to keep him heterosexual because homosexuality is inappropriate.LMAO.

Bashar Teg
glad to see atv2 finally got the attention he's desperately craving.

queeq
laughing out loud

atv2
Yep and Finn and Poe will also be straight with women on their side!!

atv2
P.S. Red Hood rocks and some how he will find the Joker!

atv2
Joker had Harley Quinn the medicine woman.

atv2
P.S. "Redhood" is going to have a rematch with "Batwing" and they are going to fight for "Squire".

Bashar Teg
cool story!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.