Predator (First Movie) & Engineer( Prometheus) vs Captain America & WS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place in the woods neutral place no weapons.

FrothByte
Well the Pred is the weakest link here. He goes down first. Now it's just a question of whether Cap and WS can take out the Engineer. We don't really know enough about the engineer other than it's huge.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Huge and super strong. The way he effortlessly ripped apart the android speaks volumes about his strength.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I love it when a guy takes out multiple groups of armed Special Ops soldiers, and somehow he's the weak link. They goes one v one with the elite of the elite in Dutch... and basically has his way with him. Odd, he's the weak link here.....

golem370
Predator ripped spinal cords out of people he manhandled a man with peak human strength and military skills the Predator had impressive agility and running speed.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I love it when a guy takes out multiple groups of armed Special Ops soldiers, and somehow he's the weak link. They goes one v one with the elite of the elite in Dutch... and basically has his way with him. Odd, he's the weak link here.....

Why is it odd? either Cap or WS would destroy the entire spec ops team in hth rather quickly.

FrothByte
Originally posted by golem370
Predator ripped spinal cords out of people he manhandled a man with peak human strength and military skills the Predator had impressive agility and running speed.

He's still the weak link. Unless you think he's as strong as Cap and WS?

FrothByte
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Yeah, he took them out with cloaking and advanced weaponry. This match is no weapons. Plus, he's not going up against spec ops, he's going up against super soldier.s

golem370
Predator got up next to Dutch and he didn't even know it till the last moment twice set a trap for him. Predator is the one to beat strong IMO Data level strength fast agile cameo claws sharp and strong enough to dig through flesh.

Silent Master
Was that supposed to make sense?

FrothByte
Predator got up next to Dutch and he didn't even know it till the last moment twice set a trap for him. Predator is the one to beat strong IMO Data level strength fast agile cameo claws sharp and strong enough to dig through flesh.

I thought you said this fight was without weapons? Are you allowing the Pred's cloaking mechanism? Besides, is this a fight where all opponents are aware of who they're fighting or are you allowing the pred to hunt?

golem370
Weapons are weapons I guess I will leave off the clock in the fight. I would say Predator is as strong as ten men able to dig a spinal column out of someone he was show jumping out of trees and in trees pretty easy. Predator withstood a bomb made out of two RPG grenades at point blank range. Predator was smart enough to set a trap for Dutch

BruceSkywalker
Cap and Bucky take this

Interneton
In the recent Dark Horse comics (assuming they're canon) an Engineer was able to manhandle a Predator named Ahab and crush a number of xenomorphs with just his bare hands. The only way Ahab could beat him was by detonating his wrist bomb. Would Captain America or The Winter Soldier be able to kill multiple xenos with their hands alone? I do agree that this particular Predator would put the Engineer at a disadvantage. I mean, he was injured by a damn log. Captain America and the Winter Soldier are probably more durable.

Raisen
Engineer is a strong link

golem370
Originally posted by Interneton
In the recent Dark Horse comics (assuming they're canon) an Engineer was able to manhandle a Predator named Ahab and crush a number of xenomorphs with just his bare hands. The only way Ahab could beat him was by detonating his wrist bomb. Would Captain America or The Winter Soldier be able to kill multiple xenos with their hands alone? I do agree that this particular Predator would put the Engineer at a disadvantage. I mean, he was injured by a damn log. Captain America and the Winter Soldier are probably more durable.

That 300-500 pound log dropping from 20 feet on to their heads would have killed either one of them as well.

BruceSkywalker
strength feats do not always give characters wins....

Pred dies first, then Cap & Bucky tag team the hell out of the Engineer

FrothByte
Yeah, I don't think the engineer is fast enough to catch Cap and WS. Question is whether Cap and WS are strong enough to actually take down the engineer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I love how people are trying to claim it was a low showings for the Predator to get hurt by that tree. Jesus. That same tree falling from the height it did and with the weight it had.... Cap and Bucky would've also been put down.

FrothByte
I have to agree here. A log that big falling on Cap and WS would have incapacitated them as well.

golem370
Like I said Predator took a bomb made of the powder from two RPG grenades at point blank hurting him but mostly pissing him off. He back handed a 220 pound man about 15 feet. He was moving in trees like a chimp. If movie Engineer is strong then Predator makes up for that with speed and agility

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
I have to agree here. A log that big falling on Cap and WS would have incapacitated them as well.

do you think that Cap and Bucky would just stand there?? also that huge tree prolly would not even hurt Cap especially since those girders on the shield helicarrier didn't even hurt Cap much

FrothByte
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
do you think that Cap and Bucky would just stand there?? also that huge tree prolly would not even hurt Cap especially since those girders on the shield helicarrier didn't even hurt Cap much

No he's not going to just stand in there. Thus why I think Predator is the weak link here. That still doesn't change the fact that the pred surviving that log is no mean feat. And a log that big falling on Cap's head would completely mess him up.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No he's not going to just stand in there. Thus why I think Predator is the weak link here. That still doesn't change the fact that the pred surviving that log is no mean feat. And a log that big falling on Cap's head would completely mess him up.

Of course it would, it would very likely KO him for a bit. To even think he just tanks that, is, well, fanboyism 101

KuRuPT Thanosi
The funny thing is, it's a very good durability feat actually. To even survive that and not be KO'd is very telling, and why I think his team wins. He likely couldn't move cause it was laying on him and he was messed up, and goes f it. Could be that he was paralyzed, who's to say. Point is, he was still coherent and talking, which leads me to believe he could've moved if need be. For example struggle to walk away but obviously messed up. Regardless, the fact that he was not KO'd and talking, means he has insane durability, yet somehow it's being portrayed like a low feat. LOL

quanchi112
Kt is crying again.

BruceSkywalker

How exactly?? Cap won't be standing there either???? Second heavy steel girders from the hellicarrier fell on Cap and he was fine

golem370
Cap is not the Predator but if that log fell on to Cap`s it should break his neck or shatter is spine but might heal eventually.

quanchi112
Golem is an idiot.

golem370
Originally posted by quanchi112
Golem is an idiot.

You are a jerk off.

quanchi112
You are a jerk off. Control yourself you little tin man.

golem370
Or what?

FrothByte
How exactly?? Cap won't be standing there either???? Second heavy steel girders from the hellicarrier fell on Cap and he was fine

Sigh. No one said Cap can't dodge it. But IF he did get hit, do you really think he just tanks it?

BruceSkywalker
Sigh. No one said Cap can't dodge it. But IF he did get hit, do you really think he just tanks it?

yes I do... as seen in Winter Soldier, Cap suffered no damage when those steel girders fell on him... .. also Cap lifted them same steel girders off of Bucky . so yes Cap can and will tank it

KuRuPT Thanosi
LMAO at comparing those Steel Girders falling on him to a huge tree trunk falling directly on his head and neck and thinking they are the same.... LOL. Okay bud.

FrothByte
yes I do... as seen in Winter Soldier, Cap suffered no damage when those steel girders fell on him... .. also Cap lifted them same steel girders off of Bucky . so yes Cap can and will tank it

Cap didn't just lift them off Bucky. Also, he didn't get hit directly on the head.

golem370
Predator seem to carry men up trees which is also an impressive feat. Preadtor should also be adapt with anatomy being a hunter.

quanchi112
Or what? Little men such as yourself shouldn't talk trash when they can't back it up.

golem370
Little men such as yourself shouldn't talk trash when they can't back it up.

Look who's talking noob. You are obsessed with me you can' t go one day without speaking but I am not in to dudes so from now on evertime you post something to me or about I will report it everytime.

quanchi112
Look who's talking noob. You are obsessed with me you can' t go one day without speaking but I am not in to dudes so from now on evertime you post something to me or about I will report it everytime. Do not abuse the report button after you talked smack. Be a man not a snitch.

golem370
smile Thats 1

quanchi112
smile Thats 1 You are a wimp.

golem370
2 get over your love for me it's never going to happen

quanchi112
2 get over your love for me it's never going to happen Unlike you I actually get laid with real women. You're a loser.

Placidity
Unlike you I actually get laid with real women. You're a loser.

Is that your measure of worth?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Placidity
Is that your measure of worth? It is just one thing on the laundry list I do better than the intellectually challenged Golem.

golem370
He hasn't a damn clue what the word worth means.

quanchi112
He hasn't a damn clue what the word worth means. Cease and desist this u warranted insults you vile demon.

Impediment
STFU with the flaming and back to topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.