Sebastian Shaw Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Why do you do this to yourself and these poor people left we call friends?

Arachnid1
Shaw threads are the worst

Stupidest debates ever

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Thor puts the hammer on his chest. Shaw isn't worthy. stick out tongue

But seriously, as the others have said, Shaw threads are generally quite stupid.

Scoobless
Because......... he didn't show any absorption limits? or because he was never hurt until his mind was frozen?

Time-Immemorial
Because Shaw is gay

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Zack M
Who wins? Are you quite literally mental?

Tattoos N Scars
Maybe Thor has a black hole grenade available. Don't think Shaw can absorb that.

Robtard
MCU Thor generally fights by going in swinging with his hammer and/or releasing lighting. These attacks would only power-up Shaw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Big Rob is correct. Shaw would win how Thor normally fights. That said, he would easily win if he used some of his exotic moves. He literally only need to open a portal where Shaw is and it's a BFR win for him.

Inhuman
If Thor decides to over load Shaw, can Shaw take it before blowing up?
Meaning a continuous lightening blast like the one he took out several Leviathan ships or when he was blasting Ultron.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How do we even know shaw would "blow up"? He was draining a nuclear reactor, and didn't seem the least bit taxed. I'd say he'd do just fine with a continuous lighting blast imo. Hard to say though with Shaw...

TheVaultDweller
And this is why these threads are stupid.

Scoobless
Thor just needs to throw spare change at Shaw, coins are his proven weakness.

Tattoos N Scars
Or maybe a godblast. Wonder if Thor will use it in Ragnarok

Nibedicus
Wrap Mjolnir on Shaw's neck and toss him into space?

BruceSkywalker
Thor wins because Kevin Bacon is an out of work actor lol

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Wrap Mjolnir on Shaw's neck and toss him into space?

thumb up

Probably the best idea yet.

Cheers

KuRuPT Thanosi
he couldn't wrap it around his neck though... that would require force to do so.. and Shaw would simply resist it and absorb the energy. Think about it... the bullets fired at him didn't penetrate him.. they bounced off of him and he absorb the energy. Thor trying to wrap his hammer around Shaw would require energy and force to do so... Shaw would simply repel that.

Time-Immemorial
Your going to say he can't put the hammer around his neck because why? Shaw isn't invulnerable.

Robtard
Originally posted by Inhuman
If Thor decides to over load Shaw, can Shaw take it before blowing up?
Meaning a continuous lightening blast like the one he took out several Leviathan ships or when he was blasting Ultron.

As per the plot of the film, Shaw was going to absorb enough nuclear radiation/energy and then explode himself like an atom

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Robtard
As per the plot of the film, Shaw was going to absorb enough nuclear radiation/energy and then explode himself like an atom

Assuming he would have gone through with it. He would have been dead after the explosion though right?
If not then , Yeah Thor flys him to space or whatever.

FrothByte
Thor could just pick him up and put his head under water.

Robtard
Assuming he would have gone through with it. He would have been dead after the explosion though right?
If not then , Yeah Thor flys him to space or whatever.

Pretty sure the plot of the film was him surviving and being the mutant that ushered in the age of mutants.

juggerman
Thor wins if he fights smart

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor could just pick him up and put his head under water.

According to forum group think, he cannot be picked up with strength.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
According to forum group think, he cannot be picked up with strength.

Huh? How come? It's not like he's taking a hit.

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
Thor wins if he fights smart

Thor tends to go in swinging with Mjolnir when facing an enemy

KuRuPT Thanosi
Your going to say he can't put the hammer around his neck because why? Shaw isn't invulnerable.

Because of how his power works... Wrapping a hammer around his neck would require kinetic energy to do so. Shaw would simply absorb said Kinetic energy and repel any attempt to do. It's lame, but kinetic energy is kinetic energy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Guess he's not going to be able to be pick up... To do so, would require force being exerted against him. Picking somebody up requires kinetic energy to do. Especially at the pace he'd have to do so... He wouldn't be able to.

Inhuman
So are Shaws powers >>> than Asguardian magic?
Can Shaw overpower or cancel out the Hammers enchantments?

Silent Master
If Shaw absorbs all kinetic energy, how does he walk?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
If Shaw absorbs all kinetic energy, how does he walk?

How does he even eat...

Silent Master
How does he even eat...

Along those lines, how does he digest food?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Because of how his power works... Wrapping a hammer around his neck would require kinetic energy to do so. Shaw would simply absorb said Kinetic energy and repel any attempt to do. It's lame, but kinetic energy is kinetic energy.

He cant override asgardian Magic though.

Time-Immemorial
So are Shaws powers >>> than Asguardian magic?
Can Shaw overpower or cancel out the Hammers enchantments?

Its "Asgardian"

Adam Grimes
Guess he's not going to be able to be pick up... To do so, would require force being exerted against him. Picking somebody up requires kinetic energy to do. Especially at the pace he'd have to do so... He wouldn't be able to. So how do the submarine and the yatch move with him onboard? Hell, how can he breath?

ShadowFyre
Yall have convinced me that Shaw can defyball physics. Can Thor electrocute him? Could Heimdall teleport him? Does that require kinetic energy? Why is Heimdall the only black person again?

Time-Immemorial
Huh? How come? It's not like he's taking a hit.

Im not saying I agree, but this is the stupid tactics that people tried to use when this was Mos vs Shaw

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
So how do the submarine and the yatch move with him onboard? Hell, how can he breath?

Move him? He barely even moved at all. Huge beams were being thrown at him by Magneto... one right after the other from all sides... he simply absorbs all the energy and was barely shown moving. Breathe... yeah... breathe

quanchi112
How does he even eat... laughing out loud

Kt's greatest humiliation hits keep coming !!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Guys Asgardian magic has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Wrapping his hammer around him is a PHYSCIAL ACT. He's not wrapping something around his next not composed of matter... like magic. His hammer is an object and a physical one... meaning any wrapping around the neck, by any means requires kinetic energy. Not going to happen.

Thor could do other exotic powers.. like opening up a portal or attacking his soul... but nothing physical is going to work. It's really that simple

FrothByte
I still think that if Shaw is capable of riding an elevator up without absorbing its kinetic energy then Thor should be able to just pick him up and hold him under water.

quanchi112
No limits fallacy. Kt is biased. We get it.

Time-Immemorial
Guys Asgardian magic has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Wrapping his hammer around him is a PHYSCIAL ACT. He's not wrapping something around his next not composed of matter... like magic. His hammer is an object and a physical one... meaning any wrapping around the neck, by any means requires kinetic energy. Not going to happen.

Thor could do other exotic powers.. like opening up a portal or attacking his soul... but nothing physical is going to work. It's really that simple

Thor can TK the hammer around his neck and send him to the moon.

quanchi112
Thor can TK the hammer around his neck and send him to the moon. Lets see if the backdown kid even responds.

Silent Master

So you're claiming that Shaw absorbs 100% of all kinetic energy?

Robtard
I still think that if Shaw is capable of riding an elevator up without absorbing its kinetic energy then Thor should be able to just pick him up and hold him under water.

Seems like Shaw's powers are active by choice, why Xavier was able to shut them down when he took over Shaw's mind and froze him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Agreed, but if Shaw doesn't want to be moved by Thor's hammer... he's not going to be moved.

quanchi112
Agreed, but if Shaw doesn't want to be moved by Thor's hammer... he's not going to be moved. Proof ?

Silent Master
Agreed, but if Shaw doesn't want to be moved by Thor's hammer... he's not going to be moved.

So you're claiming that Shaw absorbs 100% of all kinetic energy?

Robtard
Shaw was knocked around slightly, so powerful enough attacks can affect him in some degree.

Should be noted that the knocking around was minor (his head moved a bit) at the hands of Magneto, who with his powers and using metal as a medium can exert the force required to rip the RFK Stadium from the ground and fly it a decent distance while keeping it intact.

Time-Immemorial
Magneto as strong there as he was with the stadium lift.

KuRuPT Thanosi
he's still Magneto, maybe he wasn't as powerful, but I'd say he was close. Lifting up the sub out of the water, was pretty damn uber. Regardless though, that Magneto was hitting him with huge steel beams from all sides and he barely moved him. Again it's kind of lame, but that's how the characters powers work

Time-Immemorial
But it does not override Thor's hammer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again, Thor's hammer using kinetic energy to move him. he's not using magic. The claim was that Thor's would move him.. or wrap around him. Don't see it happening. As I said, he could win in other ways, but it would involved nothing physically touching shaw or trying to move him.

ShadowFyre
MCU Thor hasnt shown many other ways. Could Heimdall use the Bifrost to teleport him?

Robtard
Not sure how Heimdall using the Bifrost to BFR Shaw makes it a Thor win?

ShadowFyre
It doesent, I was just curious if Shaw could stop that.

FrothByte
So does electrocution count as kinetic energy?

Robtard
Shaw absorbs more than just kinetic energy. eg Havoc's blast which produce heat and nuclear energy

KuRuPT Thanosi
Correct, he absorbs all kinds of energy. I was just referring to Kinetic, because of the plan people were trying to implement.. i.e. Thor's hammer moving him.

Mindset
So does electrocution count as kinetic energy? Electricity is kinetic energy.

Time-Immemorial
Not sure how Heimdall using the Bifrost to BFR Shaw makes it a Thor win?

We all know you love this douche bag shaw, try and hide it a little more though.

Robtard
We all know you love this douche bag shaw, try and hide it a little more though.

Nice attack thumb up

But if you think Heimdall BFR'ing Shaw equals a win for Thor, please make your case, cos that's all my comment pertained to.

Tattoos N Scars
You think Shaw has an upper limit? If he was teleported to the sun, could he absorb all its energy?

Time-Immemorial
Nice attack thumb up

But if you think Heimdall BFR'ing Shaw equals a win for Thor, please make your case, cos that's all my comment pertained to.

I never said that, keep doing the stupid thing you do with every shaw thread. Its so silly. Which is basically Shaw>All

Robtard
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
You think Shaw has an upper limit? If he was teleported to the sun, could he absorb all its energy? Don't know, comic Shaw did, so probably.

But in the cases of the unknown, we go off what we've seen to be his max, which was going to be absorbing enough nuclear radiation/energy and then exploding himself like an atom bomb.

So no, Shaw would be toast when facing off against the sun.

Robtard
I never said that, keep doing the stupid thing you do with every shaw thread. Its so silly. Which is basically Shaw>All

I asked the question if Heimdall BFR'ing Shaw means a win for Thor because it was mentioned and you flipped out and attacked.

No, Shaw does not > All. eg Xavier kicked Shaw's ass. Stop being so weird.

Tattoos N Scars
Comic shaw has been overloaded by much less, punnches from class 50 strength guys, lightning, etc

Nibedicus
Movie post-Nuke powerup Shaw's upper level power was shown go be >>> than Magneto at that time, tho. And Magneto is a known multi-thousand tonner in his ability to control metal.

Silent Master
To be fair, we didn't actually see him absorb enough energy to explode like an atom bomb.

Time-Immemorial
To be fair, this thread sucks and so does Shaw. Some people here think he is planetary..which is pathetic.

quanchi112
I never said that, keep doing the stupid thing you do with every shaw thread. Its so silly. Which is basically Shaw>All This is why Robtard rarely debates if you can even call what he does debating. He's a troll.

Raisen
i don't know who is more powerful.
voldemort, khan, or shaw. they are all unbelievable.

right quan?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
i don't know who is more powerful.
voldemort, khan, or shaw. they are all unbelievable.

right quan? I like to stick to the topic. Thread derailment is the way of Robtard the cuck.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
I like to stick to the topic. Thread derailment is the way of Robtard the cuck.

i know bro. you stick to topic and are very objective minded. just like me.

however, who wins? khan or voldemoort?

quanchi112
i know bro. you stick to topic and are very objective minded. just like me.

however, who wins? khan or voldemoort? That isn't this thread so I'm bound by my compulsion to follow the rules.

Raisen
That isn't this thread so I'm bound by my compulsion to follow the rules.

rules are for the lower level debater. quan, you and i transcend rules. like the rule of attraction.

quanchi112
rules are for the lower level debater. quan, you and i transcend rules. like the rule of attraction. I am the heart that pumps blood into the body of kmc. Everyone looks to follow my example. I can't break from my righteous path.

Raisen
quan, i am the brain of kmc. without me kmc cannot exist.
anyway, i sent out invitations to 10,000 members about joining the khan/voldemort club on kmc. so far it's just you and me that are members. what is your shirt size and onesie pajama size so i can put the order in

quanchi112
quan, i am the brain of kmc. without me kmc cannot exist.
anyway, i sent out invitations to 10,000 members about joining the khan/voldemort club on kmc. so far it's just you and me that are members. what is your shirt size and onesie pajama size so i can put the order in It is the holy trinity. Thanos/Voldemort/Khan. Let no man get between me and them or so help me I'll tear them limb from limb. This is a way of life.

Raisen
It is the holy trinity. Thanos/Voldemort/Khan. Let no man get between me and them or so help me I'll tear them limb from limb. This is a way of life.

quan, it's not just you. it's both of us. togethers.

what's your size so i can order the shirts and pajamas. i'm also assembling a kickball team. we can skype about this if you want bro.

quanchi112
quan, it's not just you. it's both of us. togethers.

what's your size so i can order the shirts and pajamas. i'm also assembling a kickball team. we can skype about this if you want bro. You need to kill a DC fan to join my club. Preferably Robtard.

Raisen
You need to kill a DC fan to join my club. Preferably Robtard.

AIDS will get him eventually. nature is great.

quanchi112
AIDS will get him eventually. nature is great. He doesn't have sex he just Cucks from the shadows.

Raisen
He doesn't have sex he just Cucks from the shadows. rolling on floor laughing

how do you get away with this

quanchi112
rolling on floor laughing

how do you get away with this If the heart stops the body dies.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This thread went full retard/weird mode. Oh wait, Quan started posting.. Ahhh makes sense

quanchi112
This thread went full retard/weird mode. Oh wait, Quan started posting.. Ahhh makes sense You lost the thread. You embarrassed yourself once again. You also can't get laid.

Utrigita
IIRC it toke time for Shaw to absorb the full power of the nuclear reactor, I guess you could argue that if you output enough energy in a single attack, then you might be able to overload his ability to absorb it. But grapping Shaw and fly him to the nearest ocean and dumb him there, is probably the safest way to win.

Robtard
You need to kill a DC fan to join my club. Preferably Robtard.

If anyone ever questioned whether I'm in this kid's head 24/7 and that I haunt his dreams, this is proof. Kid wants me dead laughing out loud

Darth Thor
If anyone ever questioned whether I'm in this kid's head 24/7 and that I haunt his dreams, this is proof. Kid wants me dead. laughing out loud

Wow he's actually put out a hit on you. He's crazy obsessed.

Robtard
He's completely harmless, always has been. The obsession is hilarious though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He's a weird fellow indeed. I can't actually decide which is worse... his weirdo/stalking like posts.. or his god damn you're retarded posts.

Robtard
Yeah, best to just point and laugh.

Originally posted by Utrigita
IIRC it toke time for Shaw to absorb the full power of the nuclear reactor, I guess you could argue that if you output enough energy in a single attack, then you might be able to overload his ability to absorb it. But grapping Shaw and fly him to the nearest ocean and dumb him there, is probably the safest way to win.

Grabbing people and dumping them into the nearest ocean isn't what Thor normally does, Thor normally goes in swinging and/or shooting lightning when facing an enemy.

Utrigita
Yeah, best to just point and laugh.

Grabbing people and dumping them into the nearest ocean isn't what Thor normally does, Thor normally goes in swinging and/or shooting lightning when facing an enemy.

I agree. I just mentioned the option that is most likely to guarantee a win, not that I think it's one that Thor will utilize often, or ever, which was also why I mentioned that it might be possible to overload Shaw as the first option, but Shaws powers wasn't very well defined in terms of limits to his power. It would be interesting though, Shaw absorbs Thors lightning and sends it back, Thor reabsorb it and fire it back at Shaw and so forth.

quanchi112
If anyone ever questioned whether I'm in this kid's head 24/7 and that I haunt his dreams, this is proof. Kid wants me dead laughing out loud Way to overreact. Sensitive Sally that you are.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wow he's actually put out a hit on you. He's crazy obsessed. And another minion. Be your own man, k.

quanchi112
He's a weird fellow indeed. I can't actually decide which is worse... his weirdo/stalking like posts.. or his god damn you're retarded posts. You can't decide much of anything. That's the sad reality. Well I enjoy it though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Utrigita
I agree. I just mentioned the option that is most likely to guarantee a win, not that I think it's one that Thor will utilize often, or ever, which was also why I mentioned that it might be possible to overload Shaw as the first option, but Shaws powers wasn't very well defined in terms of limits to his power. It would be interesting though, Shaw absorbs Thors lightning and sends it back, Thor reabsorb it and fire it back at Shaw and so forth.

Shaw's actually able to modify the energy he absorbs to a limited degree. When he absorbed Havok's blast, he turned it into a small ball of energy, absorbing many bullet rounds and an rpg, he then turned that into what appeared to be a much larger cascading-like explosion.

Utrigita
Shaw's actually able to modify the energy he absorbs to a limited degree. When he absorbed Havok's blast, he turned it into a small ball of energy, absorbing many bullet rounds and an rpg, he then turned that into what appeared to be a much larger cascading-like explosion.

Absolutely, but the energy still seemed to carry the same property, the pebble charged with havoks energy, was still havoks energy, so while he could alter its shape and increase its strength based on what energy he previously absorbed, he didn't alter the energy origin (if that makes sense), which leads me to believe that Thors Lightning would still in some shape be Thors Lightning.

Edit: come to think of it the grenade on the beach was altered into a killing tap on the shoulder so ...

Tattoos N Scars
It is the holy trinity. Thanos/Voldemort/Khan. Let no man get between me and them or so help me I'll tear them limb from limb. This is a way of life.

I thought Russel Edgington was in the same category as those three with you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I thought Russel Edgington was in the same category as those three with you. A gay man can only get so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.