Marvel's Zeus vs PC Superman in a slugfest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
All out fist to fist slugfest between Zeus who amped to beat the Hulk once against pc Supes, fight takes place in olympus, no other powers used, just strength and H2H combat. Who wins?

ghostman
terrible fight for supes. he gets raped here. unless he uses his massive speed advantage.

Surtur
Originally posted by ghostman
terrible fight for supes. he gets raped here. unless he uses his massive speed advantage.

Actually going by what the OP said about Zeus I am not so sure. I am aware PC Supes has a weakness towards magic. However the OP said that Zeus had to amp himself in order to defeat the Hulk. Since the only powers they have been given are strength it means Zeus wouldn't be able to amp himself so it might give Supes a good chance at winning. Since one punch from him is far more powerful then a punch from someone like Thor or Hulk.

How durable is Zeus normally? What has it taken to hurt him?

lawest9
To add..........Zeus CAN amp himself here, but I have also taken away pc Supes special vulnerability to magic for this fight.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Without the magic property of his punches, iow realy just strength and h2h, Superman stomps.

Surtur
Originally posted by lawest9
To add..........Zeus CAN amp himself here, but I have also taken away pc Supes special vulnerability to magic for this fight.

Well okay then I honestly don't think Zeus could even do any damage with these stipulations. Just going on pure strength PC Supes has been hit with more force then Zeus could muster(even with amping) and hasn't gone down from it.

Unless Zeus has some other impressive feats while amped?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Without the magic property of his punches, iow realy just strength and h2h, Superman stomps.

lawest9
Not necessarily, pc Captain Marvel gets his invulnerability from the Zeus of his universe and has taken blows from pc Supes on several occasions, so perhaps the MU Zeus could as well.

leonidas
yeah, the comparison between eras is impossible. pc superman was doing ludicrous, illogical things day-in/day-out. pc marvel was similar if we go way back, but we can't just assume today's marvel version of zeus would be the equal of that eras dc zeus. given these stips, superman would likely crush zeus since the weakness is negated. pc supes has some pretty ridiculously terrible feats as well, but if we take his high feats this ends quickly. putting pc guys against modern characters almost never works for a lot of reasons....

TethAdamTheRock
PC comics don't work like marvel comics.

TethAdamTheRock
They have loney toon level feats where marvel is more realistic, PC Superman stomps

carver9
Terrible thread.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Terrible thread. Thank you.

Zack M
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, the comparison between eras is impossible. pc superman was doing ludicrous, illogical things day-in/day-out. pc marvel was similar if we go way back, but we can't just assume today's marvel version of zeus would be the equal of that eras dc zeus. given these stips, superman would likely crush zeus since the weakness is negated. pc supes has some pretty ridiculously terrible feats as well, but if we take his high feats this ends quickly. putting pc guys against modern characters almost never works for a lot of reasons....

What about superboy prime? He was from the pre-crisis Era and steamrolled through modern teams.

lawest9
Originally posted by Zack M
What about superboy prime? He was from the pre-crisis Era and steamrolled through modern teams. 😄

Board Walker
Pc superman stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.