How do you rate Saesee Tiin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Out of curiosity.

Lightsaber dueling only
* Who is the guy Saesee Tiin can defeat for the smallest majority possible here?
* Who is the guy that can defeat Saesee Tiin for the smallest majority only?
* Who is the guy that wins 10/10 against Saesee in a duel?

Force only
* Name one guy who can defeat Saesee Tiin in a Force only contest for 6/10 only. Environment - wreckage of Imperial Star Destroyer full of stuff.
* Name the lowest guy that can defeat Saesee 10/10 in those rules.

Syndicate
I rank him with the rest of the high council members. Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Ki Adi Mundi, Agen Kolar, etc.

JKBart
There's a huge gap between Ki-Adi and Agen tho.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
I rank him with the rest of the high council members. Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Ki Adi Mundi, Agen Kolar, etc.
I'd probably put him below everyone you mentioned as a duelist.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by JKBart
Out of curiosity.

Lightsaber dueling only
* Who is the guy Saesee Tiin can defeat for the smallest majority possible here? Plo Koon
* Who is the guy that can defeat Saesee Tiin for the smallest majority only? Kit Fisto
* Who is the guy that wins 10/10 against Saesee in a duel? Sidious, Yoda, Vader, Krayt, Kun

Force only
* Name one guy who can defeat Saesee Tiin in a Force only contest for 6/10 only. Environment - wreckage of Imperial Star Destroyer full of stuff. Plo Koon
* Name the lowest guy that can defeat Saesee 10/10 in those rules. Nihl

Emperordmb
How does Saesee defeat Plo Koon?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
How does Saesee defeat Plo Koon?

By causing fatal injuries. That's how it works generally.

JKBart
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

lmao

Emperordmb
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
What puts him above Plo's level as a duelist?

cs_zoltan

Emperordmb
Okay, Saesee's one of the greatest duelists in the order. So is Plo. And of course Plo wasn't picked for the mission because he was on Cato Nemoidia at the time.

Are there any actual feats that Saesee has that are greater than or equal to Plo holding his own against Savage and Ventress?

cs_zoltan
He has no feats. But he is mentioned on the same page with guys who stomps Legends Vos, creams TCW Grievous etc.

Is it rock solid fact that Tiin is better than Plo? No, but you can't say for certainty the opposite either.

JKBart asked where I rank him, and that's where I do. You are welcome to rank him below Plo if you want.

Beniboybling
thumb up

|King Joker|
Maybe around Sora Bulq / Luminara Unduli level.

ILS
Implying they're around a similar level

NewGuy01
I think it's a fair estimation to say he and Plo Koon are of similar level; their skillets and ability level are similar in general, so it's an easy comparison. Koon is wiser and has a more impressive track record though, so I tend to hold him in higher regard.

Emperordmb
Yeah him Plo and Depa were mentioned alongside eachother in the same accolade once iirc

NewGuy01
I'm not so sure about that, but I believe they were the three that Yoda schooled unarmed.

Q99

ILS
He's in a pretty ambiguous place, though you can generally tell who he'll definitely be able to defeat.

Darth Abonis
He was a pretty good pilot. The third best in the Order after Plo Koon and Anakin

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
He was a pretty good pilot. The third best in the Order after Plo Koon and Anakin

Yea, we have a more definite sense of his place there.

juyomaster34
I would agree that Plo is above Saesee Tiin.
Think about it,throughout the CW we see Plo Koon in action more than we see Saesee Tiin.
Plo is a master at HTH combat,with Teras Kasi being one of his Jedi Arts style.

Both Saesee Tiin and Plo Koon are either masters or experts in Form V.
Plo also studied with the Baran Do Sages on his Home world,Dorin.
On second thought a quiet,keeps to himself,never had a padawan guy,

Just might be a little dangerous. He's a Telepath. One of the best pilots in the Republic.
Maybe a little suicidal.In my opinion he was looking for that honorable death thing.
I would rate him under Yoda,Mace Windu,Obi Wan Kenobi,Anakin Skywalker,Plo Koon.
He would be last on my list. Great pilot.

Not so sure as a duelist or HTH.
Even with his Telepathy,it didn't help him at all against Sidious.
Wasn't Saesee Tiin the first to die or the other guy?
Either way the both went down,fast.

But thats the thing though,They make these awesome characters,leave,or give little information
on them. Then they kill'em.

Then they retale and reboot characters Obi and Anakin,we saw throughout the CW and the movies. Can we see the unknown characters like Saesee Tiin,Tholme,Dark Woman,etc.
Hell Phow Ji and the Pike Sisters. These people need stories and comics.

Sorry went off subject. besides natural talent in telepathy with the Force amplifing that,
and average use of basic Jedi power set. I don't see him being much as just average.

Emperordmb
Eh. Saesee and Fisto actually got badass OCW sequences before ROTS came out, which is one of the reasons I think they're cool but Kolar is my least favorite Jedi.

juyomaster34
I think I missed that series, I would love to read it and have a different opinion of Sasee Tiin.
They had a Jedi council series,I saw pieces of it. I wanted the whole series but the comic stores I buy my comics from didn't have the whole set,just one or two of the same issue.

Personally I'm a hardcore fan of The Darkness and its host,Jackie Estacado.
Wolverine and Gambit until they messed them up.
I just read the classics.

S_W_LeGenD
* Who is the guy that wins 10/10 against Saesee in a duel?
Among Sith: Lord Scourge (minimum)
Among Jedi: Kao Cen Darach (minimum)

* Name one guy who can defeat Saesee Tiin in a Force only contest for 6/10 only. Environment - wreckage of Imperial Star Destroyer full of stuff.
Among Sith: Asajj Ventress (minimum)
Among Jedi: Zayne Carrick (minimum)

* Name the lowest guy that can defeat Saesee 10/10 in those rules.
Among Sith: Lord Scourge (minimum)
Among Jedi: Kao Cen Darach (minimum)

sweersa
He didn't hold up so well against Darth Sidious, and that was in the company of 3 other Jedi Masters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.