Anyone actually hurl lighting with the Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
Not Force Lighting, but like they used actual lighting from the sky?

Is there any Force User that has done so?

The only one I know of for sure, is Padawan Kibh Jeen after falling to the dark side.

Syndicate
Revan if Ant is a reliable source. Also Sidious I found out recently.

Fated Xtasy
Zekk in Jedi Under Siege helped unleash lightning from the clouds.

I always figured that was what Force Lightning storm was

Zenwolf
When has Sidious Syndicate?

cs_zoltan
Kyp

Nephthys
That dipshit in Dark Empire.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Zenwolf
When has Sidious Syndicate?

Sithisis.

Nephthys
Guess someone doesn't understand visual metaphor.....

Sinious
What part is he referring to in Sithisis? I don't recall anything like that tbh.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys
Guess someone doesn't understand visual metaphor.....

*Shrug* I trust Skillz and he wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't valid.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Sinious
What part is he referring to in Sithisis? I don't recall anything like that tbh. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4221236-1994429-new_picture__113_.jpghttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4221237-1994430-new_picture__114_.jpghttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4221238-1994431-new_picture__115_.jpg

2nd panel is obviously metaphorical, seeing no reason to assume that's the case for the 3rd one lel.

Sinious
Oh, LOL thanks.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Syndicate
Revan if Ant is a reliable source. Also Sidious I found out recently.

When it comes to Revan Ant basically is a source. No actually. THE source.

NewGuy01
Nah, I agree that it's metaphorical. Unless you think Palpatine actually blew Yoda away with a lightning strike in the middle of the battle of Coruscant.

Zenwolf
When did Revan hurl actual lighting?

NewGuy01
The Rakatans on Lehon say that a dark magician came before them and called lightning from the sky to kill their scouts.

Emperordmb
I personally think it was the same ritual the brotherhood used to devastate the forests of Ruusan

NewGuy01
That's a ritual that required the participation of several force users, though. IIRC Revan and Malak were the only ones on Rakata Prime at the time.

Emperordmb
They didn't have Revan's fanboy cult that persists both within and outside of the mythos?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nah, I agree that it's metaphorical. Unless you think Palpatine actually blew Yoda away with a lightning strike in the middle of the battle of Coruscant. Battle of Coruscant? Pretty sure it doesn't take place then. erm

And where?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4221239-1994432-new_picture__116_.jpg

Seems to me that Palpatine caused Yoda to lose concentration and he was caught in an explosion as a result.

On the other hand you see Padme and R2 looking at the lightning from the window, which reflects of Padme's eyes and R2's photoreceptor, seems real to me.

Deronn_solo
Kyp Durron, and I think Streen as well.

Sinious
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Seems to me that Palpatine caused Yoda to lose concentration and he was caught in an explosion as a result.

On the other hand you see Padme and R2 looking at the lighting from the window, which reflects of Padme's eyes and R2's photoreceptor, seems real to me. Yeah, I think the storm is real. It's really no surprise Sidious is capable of it anyway.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyp Durron, and I think Streen as well.

Oh that's right, Kyp did it.

Syndicate
I believe Plagueis also did. His presence apparently caused storms on Naboo.

NewGuy01
Pretty sure he just made it feel cold.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pretty sure he just made it feel cold.

I assumed storms considering it also mentioned weird weather phenomena.

Beniboybling
Well if any storms were involved it would be snowstorms, not lightning storms.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Well if any storms were involved it would be snowstorms, not lightning storms.

Fair enough though lightning can be present in snow storms.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate have most intense showings in this area.

Vitiate corrupted the atmosphere of Dromund Kaas with his powers to such a degree that the planet was engulfed by virtually non-stop thunder storms for centuries, perhaps permanently.

Power hungry, the Emperor spent great energy discovering and perfecting esoteric rites of darkness - rituals that wrecked the atmosphere of Dromund Kaas, transforming the ionosphere into a swirling electric storm.

Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Holonet

&

Storms were common here on Dromund Kaas; dark clouds perpetually blocked out the sun, rendering terms like day and night meaningless.

Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan

&

The powerful electrical storms were a physical manifestation of the dark side power that engulfed the entire planet—a power that had brought the Sith back here a millennium before, when their very survival had been in doubt.

&

MEETRA FOUGHT TO KEEP the Ebon Hawk steady on its descent through the fierce storms raging in the skies above Kaas City spaceport.

She knew the storm-ravaged world had to be the world Canderous had spoken of; the one Revan had seen in his dreams. The dark side was powerful here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.