Batman (w\Wonder Man's body) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
With the added toughness, strength, and speed that a body many times greater than his own, could Bruce possibly win?

riv6672
I dont see why not. He wins all the time in his regular body.

RealityWarper
My eyes just burned.

One Big Mob
****ing Wonder Man?

Let me tell you a secret Stoic. You picked an absolute awful shell for Bats. Not only did you weaken him but ****ing Wonder Man?

riv6672
This is what Wonderman can do employing basic Captain America training (which most every Avenger has, but few ever actually use).

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwtpfiseg1rhxogso1_500.jpg
https://modernborefare.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/screen-shot-2012-10-17-at-9-27-25-pm.png

If Batman had that body he'd dismantle Superman.

Shabazz916
In a cut loose fight nobody can beat superman without kypt!!!

Stop it

riv6672
Nah.

zopzop
Superman still wins. Far stronger, faster, HV, freezing breath, etc...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Superman still wins. Far stronger, faster, HV, freezing breath, etc...

Far dumber...

riv6672
Haha

CosmicComet
So Wonder Man with Batman's fighting skills?

Supes stomps him.

Wonder Man is far too slow, and far too weak.

You can have the best martial artist in the world (So Jon Jones) and put him up against a bear, and the bear still stomps him due to strength, durability and speed.

The difference between Wonder Man and Supes is way bigger than the difference between a human athlete and a bear.

riv6672
Not a great analogy considering the nature of comic books.
Still going with the Bat Wonder.

Surtur
Forget the analogies, the truth is that Batman is incredibly skilled..but the gap in power between Superman and Wonder Man is such that his skills won't help him achieve a victory here.

riv6672
And i disagree. Wonderman is strong enough to make ant blows/holds count.
And while Superman has the greater range of powers, no one knows him better than Batman.
If anyone at WMs level is going to beat Superman, its going to be Batman at WMs level.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
And i disagree. Wonderman is strong enough to make ant blows/holds count.
And while Superman has the greater range of powers, no one knows him better than Batman.
If anyone at WMs level is going to beat Superman, its going to be Batman at WMs level.

So basically you think the only thing preventing Wonderman from beating Superman is his fighting skill? Or lack of fighting skill?

What does Batman know about Superman that would aid him here? He knows about kryptonite and magic, neither of which he has. It's not like he knows where weak spots on the guys body are.

Also isn't it fair to say Superman knows Batman quite well too? What is Wonderman's best speed feat? Unless he has high end super speed isn't he more or less screwed? Batman possessing him wouldn't suddenly grant a significant speed boost. Batman is good, but he's not Karate Kid.

riv6672
Wait did you say Batman wouldnt know where weak spots are on Superman? Because he would.
And, always with the speed on this site. Superman isnt the Flash. He's fought hundreds of characters without resorting to speed blitzing.not saying its an impossibility, just not an auto win. Same with the power gap.
If all these things were auto wins, there wouldnt even be a reason for this forum. stick out tongue
Still, perfectly valid points by you. Batman will be at a disadvantage.

Surtur
Outside of the confines of a comic with PIS off why would Superman allow himself to be beaten unconscious? There is literally no reason to do it. There is no plot that needs to be kept going and he wouldn't need to actually kill Wonderbat with his speed in order to defeat him with his speed.

So we've eliminated holding back out of fear of killing and eliminated Superman not using his speed in order to keep the story going. The only reason left is if Superman just wants to get beat down for some reason.

riv6672
Why would he fight out of character?
Yeah, i get what you mean, but, it doesnt equate to fighting out of character (to me). Thats how i call the winner in a fught. Its why i dont mske/respond to "blod lust" threads, as i find them stupid.

I recently went through this in Karate Kid/Dracula.
Dracula winning by automatically turning to mist and lightning barraging KK isnt in character. I didnt accept that, even though i really have no problem changing my mind on an outcome.
Superman fighting like the Flash isnt in character, either.

But enough of the blah blah blah. Batman 6/10 IMO.
I think you and i have pretty much chosen our winners here.

Edit:
Responded while you edited.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
So Wonder Man with Batman's fighting skills?

Supes stomps him.

Wonder Man is far too slow, and far too weak.

You can have the best martial artist in the world (So Jon Jones) and put him up against a bear, and the bear still stomps him due to strength, durability and speed.

The difference between Wonder Man and Supes is way bigger than the difference between a human athlete and a bear.

No Batman as in Bruce Wayne with Wonder Man's physical stats. This means that we are using Bruce's incredibly resourceful mind, and all of the experience that he has racked up over the years.

carver9
Superman stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Superman stomps.

You know nothing, Carver Snow.

carver9
Lol

-Pr-
Wonder Man's body? Not a chance.

Wonder Woman's body in a slugfest? Maybe.

Also, riv, Ryback? Really?

StiltmanFTW
Bats in Diana's body would break Superman's dick thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wonder Man's body? Not a chance.

Wonder Woman's body in a slugfest? Maybe.

Also, riv, Ryback? Really?

Batman 6/10.

A slug fest doesnt play to Batman's strengths.

Really. And now Amy Farrah Fowler. wink

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
Why would he fight out of character?
Yeah, i get what you mean, but, it doesnt equate to fighting out of character (to me). Thats how i call the winner in a fught. Its why i dont mske/respond to "blod lust" threads, as i find them stupid.

I recently went through this in Karate Kid/Dracula.
Dracula winning by automatically turning to mist and lightning barraging KK isnt in character. I didnt accept that, even though i really have no problem changing my mind on an outcome.
Superman fighting like the Flash isnt in character, either.

But enough of the blah blah blah. Batman 6/10 IMO.
I think you and i have pretty much chosen our winners here.

Edit:
Responded while you edited.

I guess I always assumed the people fighting had some kind of basic knowledge about each other. Thus even if you wouldn't normally begin a fight a certain way..you might do so if you know it's the only way you can achieve victory.

Admittedly that is more a carry over from CBR I guess, since even in non prep fights characters at least had some basic knowledge of their opponent.

riv6672
Yeah, i understand basic knowledge. I also believe in in-character. I get (and respect) it if that doesnt jibe with your feelings on the subject.

Five days between posts and i figure its going to be you and me again though.
So, Batman 6/10, not in a slug fest, Chris & Chris in the sig.

h1a8
Speed deficit is too great as well as hv.
In a h2h fight with speed equalized then Batman has a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.