Comic book request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Is their any way we can request to writers what comics we want them to write for example I want to you to bring back Zeus add more feats for demogorge make superman more powerful etc

One_Angry_Scot
You can contact some of them over social media but you probably wont be granted your request.

TethAdamTheRock
Is their any other way besides social media?

Or can I get hired as a comicbook writer? What are the qualifications in becoming a comic book writer

Juntai
add more feats. make this character stronger, lol.
Like that shit really matters.

All that matters is a good story.

Flyattractor
Have you tired Anti-social Media?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Or can I get hired as a comicbook writer? What are the qualifications in becoming a comic book writer

You could probably write to them but again it'd probably be the same result.

Most comic writers start in the lesser known companies and work their way up. But it's not really guaranteed you will get anywhere. That's even if you could get work from a company to begin with.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Juntai
add more feats. make this character stronger, lol.
Like that shit really matters.

All that matters is a good story. you'd be suprise at how many people would buy a comic simply because said character has more feats

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Have you tired Anti-social Media? Whats anti social media?

DarkSaint85
Good lord, it's like a child unit of Colossus Big C.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good lord, it's like a child unit of Colossus Big C.

Finally. He reincarnated.

The Nuul
message Mindset

He owns marvel

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

And Zack owns DC.

"Id"

What comic or character would you write about?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by "Id"
What comic or character would you write about? zeus. Make a far cooler storyline involving him and the Olympus gods. Kind of like DC and much better interesting feats

I wouldn't make him like abstract level or something but give him better powers

"Id"
zeus. Make a far cooler storyline involving him and the Olympus gods. Kind of like DC and much better than the rest

I wouldn't make him like abstract level or something but give him better powers

Give us an example of how you would write Zeus.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by "Id"
Give us an example of how you would write Zeus. I would lean towards DC injustice portal of zeus. I kind of liked his personality in chaos war also.

ghostman
tethadamtherock is quickly becoming my favorite poster.

i want more cosmic level feats for supes, i love spacecheese. lots of people love overpowered characters, ever hear of a manga called bastard!! ? yeah.....

ghostman
and lets keep it real here, a good chunk of comicbook readers only read them for cool feats and stuff. theres nothing wrong with that of course, some people would rather see a character chuck a planet half way across a galaxy than a finely crafted storyline, and thats ok too. as long as you support the character, it shouldnt matter why you read them smokin'

One Big Mob
zeus. Make a far cooler storyline involving him and the Olympus gods. Kind of like DC and much better interesting feats

I wouldn't make him like abstract level or something but give him better powers You want to make a character with far more appearances into a barely there character?

And Zeus has tons of powers anyway. Is he going to get heat vision now?

StiltmanFTW
Explosive diarrhoea, more likely.

ShadowFyre
Im gonna request a random Superman/Spiderman crossover where Supes loses most of his powers and gets owned by Eddie Brock Venom

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You want to make a character with far more appearances into a barely there character?

And Zeus has tons of powers anyway. Is he going to get heat vision now? I mean marvel Zeus I want him to have far more apparences.

The gods of DC ares Darkseid even some of the Olympians have shown some type of heat vision or energy blast coming from their eyes

But I wouldn't focus on something superman already has displayed just fine in comics

I really like this scene from chaos war, there he own both silver surfer and Thor in the same panel

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/072/103/original/Chaos-War-3-06_02.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im gonna request a random Superman/Spiderman crossover where Supes loses most of his powers and gets owned by Eddie Brock Venom That would be cool

One Big Mob
I mean marvel Zeus I want him to have far more apparences.

The gods of DC ares Darkseid even some of the Olympians have shown some type of heat vision or energy blast coming from their eyes

But I wouldn't focus on something superman already has displayed just fine in comics

I really like this scene from chaos war, there he own both silver surfer and Thor in the same panel

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/072/103/original/Chaos-War-3-06_02.jpg You just said you want him to be like DC Zeus who barely is a character though.

Freeze breath

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im gonna request a random Superman/Spiderman crossover where Supes loses most of his powers and gets owned by Eddie Brock Venom

Eddie Brock Venom already owned him when Supes HAD powers...

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Eddie Brock Venom already owned him when Supes HAD powers... thumb up

Canon.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You just said you want him to be like DC Zeus who barely is a character though.

Freeze breath The short instances he had were cool enough

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/highfather-stops-zeus-1.jpg https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/superman-vs-zeus-injustice-gods-among-us-2.jpg http://41.media.tumblr.com/b0e14f8f7ff1054663e7796b7fdd0829/tumblr_nvtr4maGwm1sjhzeoo1_1280.jpg

I don't know about freeze breath

TethAdamTheRock
Sorry for the page stretch

DarkSaint85
I wish Marvel Zeus was topless more. That would be cool.

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
You could probably write to them but again it'd probably be the same result.

Most comic writers start in the lesser known companies and work their way up. But it's not really guaranteed you will get anywhere. That's even if you could get work from a company to begin with.

I know that Marvel has people go through unpaid internships far a while before they hire people on, and that's only if you're really good. The internship is full time. They kind of make it impossible for people.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I wish Marvel Zeus was topless more. That would be cool. Yes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84898/1819957-1675062_picture_6.png

Surfer seems to imply here and in the next scans that he could easily kill both Hulk and Zeus here

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

TATR, CBC reincarnated. Official.

100% kmc canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.