Superman (Injustice) vs Superman (DCnU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
Who wins?

Demonic Phoenix
Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Both are solid above High Herald level. Though Superman from DCnU should still take a slight majority, except if you give Injustise Superman the Yellow Ring, which puts him above Skyfathers.

basilisk
Not a fan of DCnU Supes but I still think he would win here (unless the rings are on). Despite some of his feats I never thought much of ringless Injustice Supes - he seemed to swing between being a dope, a remorseful whiner, and just plain crazy, none of which made him very effective.

Preboot would beat either of them.

Surtur
Superman losing to Superman? *KMC explodes from the paradox*

DarkOdin
Injustice fyi he doesn't hold back and would have no problem going for the kill

TethAdamTheRock
Isn't injustice the same as DCnU?

DarkSaint85
thumb up it is. Feats are interchangeable. Any one who says otherwise is a MArvel troll, and you'd do well to ignore them.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up it is. Feats are interchangeable. Any one who says otherwise is a MArvel troll, and you'd do well to ignore them. yep. Superman can casually own a guardian of the universe and mogo at the same time and wonder woman can casually own superman. Right abhi?

Galan007
If we assume heroes/villains from the Injustice-verse are ~ their mainstream counterparts, then Injustice Superman should win decisively.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by deathslash
yep. Superman can casually own a guardian of the universe and mogo at the same time and wonder woman can casually own superman. Right abhi? Both of those are from injustice.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Both are solid above High Herald level. Though Superman from DCnU should still take a slight majority, except if you give Injustise Superman the Yellow Ring, which puts him above Skyfathers.

That's still below superman bro.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Both of those are from injustice. We are from Injustice.

DarkSaint85
This thread is an injustice.

Pillow Biter
Injustice Gods seems incredibly inconsistent with respect to power levels. Even internally inconsistent.

basilisk
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Injustice Gods seems incredibly inconsistent with respect to power levels. Even internally inconsistent. Just about everything in Injustice was incredibly inconsistent with respect to power levels, especially internally inconsistent.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up it is. Feats are interchangeable. Any one who says otherwise is a MArvel troll, and you'd do well to ignore them.

I would question this though..only because it seems the stuff being listed for Injustice Supes(beating a guardian and mogo) seems like stuff way out of current Supermans league.

In a similar way that pre crisis Darkseid and post crisis Darkseid are technically the same beings, but are separated due to vast differences in power.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
If we assume heroes/villains from the Injustice-verse are ~ their mainstream counterparts, then Injustice Superman should win decisively.

thumb up

there is some inconsistency within injustice, but i'm guessing if the 2 supermen met up it would be pretty close. dcnu has the better speed, (i-supers has a couple really good speed feats though) strength and durability feats, while injustice seems to have better combat feats but it depends on how you view the characters injustice superman has defeated. injustice ww beat superman because he (cue cliche alert) held back at the start--batman predicted that's exactly what would happen when they met. i-superman is also crazy and may go for a kill quicker and that could be a difference maker. despite the inconsistencies, i still love this book.

carver9
Superman said he wasn't holding back against Diana during the beginning. Everything else I agree with.

leonidas
nah, he didn't REALLY stop holding back til she broke his arm. he had her down early and let her get her sh!t together and never gave the impression of going for the kill at all. but the rest of your post is right. thumb up

carver9
Lol...

Raisen
It's stated on panel that superman was going all out from the beginning against diana. He even had an kryptinite anal bead boost

carver9
Lol...he did say he wasn't holding back any longer.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23417816/3509710.jpg.html

Not even against Diana. This Superman is ruthless and I believe him so I guess it depends on personal perception.

TethAdamTheRock
Yeah he even killed hercules

carver9
An injured Herc.

TethAdamTheRock
Who punched him into orbit

carver9
Who punched him into orbit

Who punches Superman into Orbit? Hercules did.

leonidas
laughing out loud

he said he wasn't holding back--it was also supposed to be a fight to the death yet he asked her to yield. here's an idea--post the scene where he fought darkseid and compare it to the opening of that fight against wonder woman and then try and tell me he wasn't holding back. he didn't get po'd until she broke his arm. pretty clear to anyone who can read that the superman at the start of that fight was holding back--he even looks bored in carver's scan where he floored her pretty damn effortlessly. not to mention the whole thing was set up previously when bats and supes were discussing things and batman TOLD him he couldn't beat diana because he would hold back and not go for a kill. and that is precisely what happened. i mean seriously--it couldn't be any more clear.

but yeah, cuz he said he wasn't holding back, he was really trying to kill her there. after all, you always stand around asking an opponent to yield when you're going all out and looking for a kill. no expression

and he killed herc with a back attack AFTER billy had him beaten. if anyone thinks he'd have done something like that to diana, well, they haven't been reading the series.....

leonidas
oh, and just in case, for those who TRULY count themselves among theelite illiterate:

http://imgur.com/nFjUn05

he flat out states he was holding back, despite what he'd said previously at the START of the fight.

shouldn't have needed to go through the hassle of finding the scan to support something that was so blatantly obvious to anyone who read the arc, but....i know what kmc can be like. thumb up

case closed.

StiltmanFTW
Superman lying is nothing new.

The whole holding back thing is just to make hardcore fans feel better after Superman getting a rosebutt.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
oh, and just in case, for those who TRULY count themselves among theelite illiterate:

http://imgur.com/nFjUn05

he flat out states he was holding back, despite what he'd said previously at the START of the fight.

shouldn't have needed to go through the hassle of finding the scan to support something that was so blatantly obvious to anyone who read the arc, but....i know what kmc can be like. thumb up

case closed.

https://media.giphy.com/media/amZfgEVrf84Xm/giphy.gif <--- Leo

leonidas
i lol'd

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

he said he wasn't holding back--it was also supposed to be a fight to the death yet he asked her to yield. here's an idea--post the scene where he fought darkseid and compare it to the opening of that fight against wonder woman and then try and tell me he wasn't holding back. he didn't get po'd until she broke his arm. pretty clear to anyone who can read that the superman at the start of that fight was holding back--he even looks bored in carver's scan where he floored her pretty damn effortlessly. not to mention the whole thing was set up previously when bats and supes were discussing things and batman TOLD him he couldn't beat diana because he would hold back and not go for a kill. and that is precisely what happened. i mean seriously--it couldn't be any more clear.

but yeah, cuz he said he wasn't holding back, he was really trying to kill her there. after all, you always stand around asking an opponent to yield when you're going all out and looking for a kill. no expression

and he killed herc with a back attack AFTER billy had him beaten. if anyone thinks he'd have done something like that to diana, well, they haven't been reading the series..... So is Hercules > Diana

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Surtur
I would question this though..only because it seems the stuff being listed for Injustice Supes(beating a guardian and mogo) seems like stuff way out of current Supermans league.

In a similar way that pre crisis Darkseid and post crisis Darkseid are technically the same beings, but are separated due to vast differences in power. Injustice Bane is as strong as Doomsday, and Black adam held his own against an amped Ultraman

leonidas
diana v herc wasn't even a fight, and he took advantage of tackling her after the superman fight so.....no, impossible to say that for certain. i'd say he was stronger for sure though. then again he did otko supes into orbit and treated hal like a little child so that's not much of a stretch. how would herc v diana play out in a prolonged fight? who knows. be close though. cm was able to take him out 1on1 so i imagine supes and diana could likely do the same if both were at full strength.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Surtur

In a similar way that pre crisis Darkseid and post crisis Darkseid are technically the same beings, but are separated due to vast differences in power. Injustice superman was amped by a yellow lantern ring and the fear of 1billion people. That was in no way under his own power levels

Genii96
Superman and diana were both already injured before facing off against hercules,a fresh billy beat up hercules,I'd wager a fresh supes could beat him too

carver9
Cyborg healed Superman wounds via sunlight. He was good when he fought Hercules.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Cyborg healed Superman wounds via sunlight. He was good when he fought Hercules.

https://i.imgflip.com/11gxj0.jpg

carver9
Lol...where have you been time?

Time-Immemorial
Mainly GDF

TethAdamTheRock
Lol...where have you been time? ive been here all along

carver9
ive been here all along

So you and time are the same peeps?

Genii96
Cyborb healed his broken ARM, when he an diana confront hercules,you can still see injuries all over him

StiltmanFTW
So you and time are the same peeps?

That's Colossus Big C, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.