Batman vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Batman decides Cyborg Superman is a threat to humanity and wants to take him down.

1) Straight up fight
2) Batman gets similar amount of prep to what he had when he took on Superman in Dark Knight Returns and can make use of his typical resources.

Interested in the preboot versions but I guess DCnU could also be taken into account.

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw is ruthless and is not only willing to kill, but actively attempts to do so; without a tremendous dose of PIS, Batman cannot win number 1...

Batman could win #2, BUT he better take out Henshaw asap; any hesitation, and Batman dies...

One Big Mob
Batman easily

BruceSkywalker
Batman really easy

One Big Mob
Don't steal my response and add a word Bruce-but-not-Brucie to one up me.

Classless.

Batman murders him effortlessly. One up that

Surtur
You have to understand that even the times when Batman has prep and does "well" against Superman..that is less because of the prep and more because Superman usually isn't trying to murderize him.

When Supes was getting his mind f*cked with and he thought Batman was some villain(Ruin I think?) he put the dude in the hospital. At least I think it was Batman, it's been a while since I read that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.