Bishop vs. Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Both powerless. Hand-to-hand only, no weapons.

No bionic arms, Cable gets his TO virus safely removed.

carver9
Cable

StiltmanFTW
Just a feeling or ... ?

I'd also support Cable, but Lucas does have that one insane showing against Wolverine.

TethAdamTheRock
Cable is from a farther future than Bishop

StiltmanFTW
He is, but that does not automatically make him more skilled or anything.

Askani martial art is not going to help much in this particular scenario.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just a feeling or ... ?

I'd also support Cable, but Lucas does have that one insane showing against Wolverine.

Based off their fights. Cable always seem to hold the advantage in h2h combat.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Based off their fights. Cable always seem to hold the advantage in h2h combat. if cable could beat him, why was he running zig zag all across time from bishop when he was raising hope?Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just a feeling or ... ?

I'd also support Cable, but Lucas does have that one insane showing against Wolverine. what showing is this? Do u you have scans?

StiltmanFTW
Sparring in the Danger Room. By Claremont.

No, Wolverine got shitstomped so badly, I refuse to post the scans.

carver9

No, Wolverine got shitstomped so badly, I refuse to post the scans.

LOL... I posted those scans in a debate we had a while back and we went back and forth about those scans. You did not accept them.

StiltmanFTW
We were talking about Bishop's powers then and how they work.

Mindset

No, Wolverine got shitstomped so badly, I refuse to post the scans. laughing out loud

One Big Mob
Everyone accepts the Carve eventually. You can't expect every carving to be instantaneous. Sometimes you have to really carve into it for a while to get through the skull into the brain. Sometimes even the thickest wood will fall over after a brutal carving months earlier. But one thing always rings fact after a carving; it will leave scars, and scars don't go away.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Everyone accepts the Carve eventually. You can't expect every carving to be instantaneous. Sometimes you have to really carve into it for a while to get through the skull into the brain. Sometimes even the thickest wood will fall over after a brutal carving months earlier. But one thing always rings fact after a carving; it will leave scars, and scars don't go away.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Cable is from a farther future than Bishop

What does this have to do with skill? Are all the people from the time Cable is from automatically trained in hand to hand combat?

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
What does this have to do with skill? Are all the people from the time Cable is from automatically trained in hand to hand combat? Yes.

staxamillion
does make me wonder though. cable was running awfully hard from bishop throughout time but the fate of the mutant genome was at stake.

id want to say cable but idk i'll give it to bishop just think that Cable is tactical and strategic but wont be as effective in a brawl. bishop is from the streets the dirty future streets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.