Sentinels invade Asgard...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod plus 1 Sentinel from Days of Future Past for every man, woman, and child in Asgard invade the Golden Realm with the intent of killing every living creature within...

Odin, Thor, and the Asgardian Destroyer are absent from Asgard during the invasion...

The battle lasts until one side is completely and utterly destroyed; no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

zopzop
Sentinels, IMHO. It would be a massacre.

One Big Mob
I don't even remember much about the Sentinels other than they killed Franklin Richards but I'm inclined to agree with Zopzop. He has never steered me wrong before

DarkSaint85
The All Mother shows these penile representations of Man's inhumanity to Man just how powerful she is.

The Sentinels were developed to handle the X...but can they handle the XX?

krisblaze
If it's 70s-80s Asgard then the sentinels get rekt.

Gillen and JMS' shitty viking trash would probably die.

Genii96
Isn't gaea one of the caretakers of asgard?

TethAdamTheRock
Shes in all realms

TethAdamTheRock
Is the average asgardian stronger or more durable than colossus?

StiltmanFTW
Of course not...

One Big Mob
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is the average asgardian stronger or more durable than colossus? The average Colossus sized human is stronger and more durable than Colossus, let alone an Asgardian. Even ask Pr who's creating his respect thread and he'll tell you the same

the Darkone
Asgard has weapons that will utterly wreck the sentinels, jut decides Asgard citizen, enchantress, Loki, kelda and Gaea a damn elder god erm

Sin I AM
Gotta agree with kris..if its the old asgardians then yes they stomp. The womt even cross the rainbow bridge. But if its current or recent asgard which is a phuckin castle over broxton they wreck

ShadowFyre
Are the dofp sentinels more powerful? Classic Asgard's version oof the reserves could stomp them out. Current loses.

HulkIsHulk
Wasn't Nimrod the only Sentinel who cpuld adapt on the fly?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but for ass-guardians, regular sentinels will suffice.

Genii96
But then again,gaea is there...she could blink them all out

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Genii96
But then again,gaea is there...she could blink them all out

Naw, Gaea isn't there; having an Elder God present would make this thread pointless...

Besides, Gaea is typically depicted as being on Earth (or rather is the Earth), not Asgard...

TheLordofMurder
Edit

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Are the dofp sentinels more powerful? Classic Asgard's version oof the reserves could stomp them out. Current loses.

Days of Future Past Sentinels could adapt on the fly just like Nimrod could...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Wasn't Nimrod the only Sentinel who cpuld adapt on the fly?

No...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but for ass-guardians, regular sentinels will suffice.

Just for clarity, these are the Sentinels from the movie Days of Future Past...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.