The Skywalker Face-off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Interested to see just exactly how all the skywalkers stack up to each other
All characters have reached their full potential to make it fair for the likes of allana
The combatants and my opinion for the rank are
Anakin
Luke and Leia
Ben
Anakin Solo
Jacen and Jaina Solo
Allana Solo
Cade
Kol
Nat

hutchy1345
Bump

JKBart
Well, logic would imply that Anakin at full potential > everyone else.

Going with the potential being inherited, it is obvious that Allana, Cade, Kol or Nat, are going to be on the lower level of the track. It's simply beacuse their partners would never be on their level of Force potential, so with every generation, their potential would become lower. Of course, still beyond anyone else in the galaxy, but still.

Jacen and Jaina together are obviously beneath Luke and Leia in terms of their potential. Jacen and Jaina are the lower generation, and their father was non-Sensitive.

The only real question is if full potential Luke and Leia together > full potential Anakin.

Emperordmb
Anakin stomps.

Allana should be on a higher track though given that both of her parents are force users.

NewGuy01
Luke and Leia? They win for sure; both of them had Anakin-calibre potential.

Syndicate
Anakin or Luke and Leia.

Sort of depends on if Anakin's status as the Chosen One allowed him to do what he did against the Ones or not. If not probably Anakin.

Nephthys
I assume he doesn't actually mean Luke and Leia get to combine their power. I think he's just saying he thinks they're on the same level in his list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.