Most powerful Jedi tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Inspired to do these by the thread about Sith near here.

List only about Force power, no actual combat skillz.

TIER 1
* Revan
* Yoda
* Luke Skywalker

TIER 2
* Barsen'thor
* Hero of Tython
* Jedi Starkiller
* Kyp Durron
* Jacen Solo

TIER 3
* Satele Shan
* Anakin Skywalker

TIER 4
* Ulic Qel-Droma
* Kao-Cen Darach
* Ven Zallow
* Aryn Leneer
* Leia Organa Solo
* Cade Skywalker

TIER 5
* Yonlach
* Jaesa Willsaam
* Meetra Surik
* Mace Windu
* Shaak Ti
* Streen
* Kenth Hamner
* Mara Jade Skywalker
* Jaina Solo

TIER 6
* Jaric Kaedan
* Orgus Din
* Obi-Wan Kenobi
* Plo Koon
* Quinlan Vos
* Tholme
* Saesee Tiin
* Corran Horn
* Kyle Katarn
* Jaden Korr
* Anakin Solo
* Nat Skywalker

TIER 7
* Yuon Par
* Nadia Grell
* Kira Carsen
* Qui-Gon Jinn
* Saba Sebatyne
* Ben Skywalker
* Tahiri Veila

TIER 8
- to be completed

NewGuy01
In terms of raw power, not their individual mastery?

Tier 1:

Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Kyp Durron
Luke Skywalker
Leia Organa Solo
Galen Marek
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Ben Skywalker
Kol Skywalker
Cade Skywalker
Yoda

Tier 2:

Everyone Else

hutchy1345
I thought kyp durron being stronger than luke was just an arrogant boastful statement that was inherently false? But he's definitely up there
And revan surely isn't that high

hutchy1345
If you're considering potential as well then allana solo should probably be there too?

NewGuy01
Yeah.

JKBart
nah in terms of actual Force power they can utilize smile

hutchy1345
Well revan isn't first then

JKBart
The ordering within tiers is chronological. There is no power ordering within the tiers here. smile

Obviously Luke > Yoda > Revan. But if I put things in power order within TIER 1, I would have problem with ordering them in the lower tiers.

hutchy1345
Ah right I see
But still should revan really be that high?

Sinious
hutchys' mind should be completely enslaved by JKBart at this point.

FreshestSlice
TIER 1

Hero of Tython
TIER 2

2. Everyone else.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
TIER 1

Hero of Tython
TIER 2

2. Everyone else.

Well...

NTJack0
Lol at Revan being anywhere near Yoda or Luke.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NTJack0
Lol at Revan being anywhere near Yoda, Luke or the Hero of Tython.

Sinious
HoT is indeed a God now. I don't see why he shouldn't be on Mortis tier. thumb up

FreshestSlice
Neph and Sinious know what's up, tbh.

The Force is a paradox, and the HoT is its commander!

AncientPower
HoT is Revan but with more Gary Sue, tbh.

FreshestSlice
Is that a problem, heretic?

AncientPower
It's every bioware pc ever.

FreshestSlice
Ancient, I will get my Smuggler to strike you down with Jedi powers if you don't cut that heretical shit out.

AncientPower
Make that the Agent or imma rant about Jade Empire.

FreshestSlice
Smuggler. Beats Jedi with a pea-shooter. Has the best one liners. Bangs princesses occasionally when he's not flying the fastest ship in the galaxy. The whole package.

AncientPower
Tried female, quit and deleted after the first dialogue, sounded like I was playing with a lung cancer patient. Imperial Agent gets to serve Darth Jadus right up to SoR which is great because Jadus is the only TOR Sith remotely well written.

FreshestSlice
Please, I could charm the horns off a Krayt dragon.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
HoT is Revan but with more Gary Sue, tbh.

Please, the HoT is just a badass fighter. She isn't a robotics genius, a manipulative genius, a tactical genius, outdoes an entire species at their special ability, invented the RoT, a swoop champ, literally came back from the dead or any of the other host of bullshit that Revan gets attributed with that makes him the Gariest Stu in SW.

FreshestSlice
How is the HoT not a tactical or manipulative genius? Corellia, the Dread War, Yavin, the Alliance, etc. They're supposed to be super charismatic and tactical.

Nephthys
The HoT couldn't manipulate her way out of a plastic bag. Their charisma comes from having the biggest dick on the side of the angels and having a strong personality. But she doesn't have a cult of worshippers or make any plans of her own. People follow heroes.

She's also clearly a good commander, but no-ones ever bj'd her abilities like they do Revan or even Meetra.

FreshestSlice
That obviously didn't matter. Fact is the HoT actively convinced the Jedi and Sith to work together when pretty much nothing else did. People followed Revan because they thought he was a hero too, so that's some next level hypocrisy. That's because the Hero of Tython didn't live in a time when just about no one had knowledge about how to keep a standing army going.

Nephthys
The HoT convinced them to work together because she's killed Vitiate like 4 times and a ton of other people vouch for her. Also she already was working with Lana to find Revan and then to stop him. If anything, it was more due to the wanked up threat of Revan that made people work together. And in KotFE it was more about Lana deciding you're the only hope and then the Hero stepping up and showing she had what it takes that rallied people. Mostly other people decided and planned things and pushed her to the front. Nothing was done through personal charisma or through manipulations.

People also followed Revan because he was an unheard of tactical genius and the HoT is never remotely implied to be a genius. If anything, the game indicates she's kinda book dumb given how many common knowledge things she doesn't know about. The Mando's knew how to keep and standing army going and they worshiped Revan.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
The HoT convinced them to work together because she's killed Vitiate like 4 times
That's actually not how the HoT got them to work together.

Meaning Lana and Theron.

Literally nobody cared about this either.

Also not true, kek. The HoT got them all to work together by distributing favors equally across all sides. Like a whore.

Right off the boat Vitiate calls you Jesus on Ziost and then from then on everyone think's you're the second coming of Christ. The HoT rallies people by being Valkorion's chosen or the guy who united the Empire and Republic against Revan, none of the other shit you're saying.

They followed Revan because he actually did shit when no one else would, tactics was a bonus. Also, I like how someone given command exactly once somehow begins taking back a planet in a month or so the Republic couldn't with almost a year of fighting. Not tactically sound at all.

The fact that the game allows you to ask stupid questions as a player, in an effort to familiarize yourself with the setting, does not mean that everyone asks stupid questions.

Nephthys
That's actually not how the HoT got them to work together.

Its probably the biggest reason people think she's hot shit. You think the fact that the Outlander was announced to have killed Valkorion to the galaxy didn't have any impact on people deeming her their last hope?

Meaning Lana and Theron.

Well Satele obviously also listens to her in the Revan thing. And by the time of the Alliance all the major players choose her to lead them because they believe in her.

Literally nobody cared about this either.

Wrong, she's the one who saves their asses on birdworld and brings them to the negotiating table with Lana and Theron. She continues working with everyone because she's already in on it and they can trust her.

Also not true, kek. The HoT got them all to work together by distributing favors equally across all sides. Like a whore.

No, not really. She busts her ass stopping the fighting on birdworld and get everyone to recognise the threat of Revan. When they see how big of a deal his majesty is, they're forced to work together. Afterwards everyone's flipping their shit about Vitiate, who again is a big enough threat to merit cooperation. After that, Arcann's pushed everyones shit in to the point where working together is necessary. So where exactly does the Hero/Outlanders "manipulative genius" come into play?

Right off the boat Vitiate calls you Jesus on Ziost and then from then on everyone think's you're the second coming of Christ. The HoT rallies people by being Valkorion's chosen or the guy who united the Empire and Republic against Revan, none of the other shit you're saying.

Barely anyone knows about Valkorion and people think you're the second coming because Lana convinced everyone you were their last hope and then you found the Gravestone and beat Arcann's ass. No-one mentions shit about Revan in KotFE.

They followed Revan because he actually did shit when no one else would, tactics was a bonus. Also, I like how someone given command exactly once somehow begins taking back a planet in a month or so the Republic couldn't with almost a year of fighting. Not tactically sound at all.

And he did shit no one else could because of his tactics.

I said the Hero is a competent commander. But even then most of it was just bringing the Jedi to bare on Corellia. The HoT's only "genius" like skill is whooping ass. She's not some tech wizard or a plotter or a Sun Tzu.

The fact that the game allows you to ask stupid questions as a player, in an effort to familiarize yourself with the setting, does not mean that everyone asks stupid questions.

Yet when the Consular asks about something, they say "oh yes I've heard about this, please elaborate". When the Knight does it they're like "lol, Revan who dat."

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
Inspired to do these by the thread about Sith near here.

List only about Force power, no actual combat skillz.

TIER 1
* Revan
* Yoda
* Luke Skywalker

TIER 2
* Barsen'thor
* Hero of Tython
* Jedi Starkiller
* Kyp Durron
* Jacen Solo

TIER 3
* Satele Shan
* Anakin Skywalker

TIER 4
* Ulic Qel-Droma
* Kao-Cen Darach
* Ven Zallow
* Aryn Leneer
* Leia Organa Solo
* Cade Skywalker

TIER 5
* Yonlach
* Jaesa Willsaam
* Meetra Surik
* Mace Windu
* Shaak Ti
* Streen
* Kenth Hamner
* Mara Jade Skywalker
* Jaina Solo

TIER 6
* Jaric Kaedan
* Orgus Din
* Obi-Wan Kenobi
* Plo Koon
* Quinlan Vos
* Tholme
* Saesee Tiin
* Corran Horn
* Kyle Katarn
* Jaden Korr
* Anakin Solo
* Nat Skywalker

TIER 7
* Yuon Par
* Nadia Grell
* Kira Carsen
* Qui-Gon Jinn
* Saba Sebatyne
* Ben Skywalker
* Tahiri Veila

TIER 8
- to be completed

With just the people you listed minus the ones I don't feel comfortable ranking:

TIER 1
* Yoda
* Luke Skywalker
* Kyp Durron

TIER 2
* Revan
* Jacen Solo

TIER 3
* Barsen'thor
* Hero of Tython
* Jedi Starkiller
* Mace Windu

TIER 4
* Satele Shan
* Anakin Skywalker

TIER 5
* Ulic Qel-Droma
* Cade Skywalker
* Jaina Solo
* Obi-Wan Kenobi
* Kyle Katarn

TIER 6
* Meetra Surik
* Shaak Ti
* Kenth Hamner
* Mara Jade Skywalker
* Corran Horn
* Anakin Solo
* Qui-Gon Jinn
* Jaden Korr

TIER 7
* Plo Koon
* Quinlan Vos
* Saba Sebatyne
* Ben Skywalker

TIER 8
* Tahiri Veila
* Leia Organa Solo

Col. Valerian
The characters within the Tiers are in no particular order.

Tier 1
Yoda
Luke
Revan

Tier 2
HoT
Jacen Solo
Kyp Durron
'Thor

Tier 3
Mace Windu
Starkiller
Jedi Dooku
Anakin Skywalker

Tier 4
Cade Skywalker
Ahsoka
Ulic Qel-Droma
Satele Shan
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Jaina Solo
Kyle Katarn
Corran Horn

Tier 5
Meetra Surik
Depa Billaba
Mara Jade Skywalker
Quinlan Vos
Kit Fisto
Qui-Gon Jinn

Not sure about the rest.

cs_zoltan
Everyone in this thread has 5 seconds to an hero.

hutchy1345
Starkiller gotta be tier 2 i would say

Lord Stark

FreshestSlice
Seems legit. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
@Lord Stark

I am impressed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stark's lists always give me boners. smile

Col. Valerian
Stark, where the fvck is Kyp?

NewGuy01
Jedi lists are hard, there's too damn many of them and they're all so damn forgettable.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Stark, where the fvck is Kyp?

hutchy1345
how powerful is satele shan really
I know she brought down that mountain on malgus and did well against him as a jedi knight I believe, she also stopped his lightsaber and had shatterpoint
So where would you place her?

Sinious
Lower than Scourge. smile

The Ellimist
In terms of mastery of the Force:

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

3. Kyp Durron
4. Revan
5. Galen Marek

Nephthys
Lol, Revan has better Force Mastery than Durron.

The Ellimist
Sorry, maybe raw power is a better descriptor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.