Civil War II - Marvel Event of 2016

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
....Otherwise known as Episode II: Clone Of The Attack. stick out tongue

http://www.superherohype.com/news/368335-marvels-civil-war-ii-teams-revealed#/slide/1

Yes, it's a thing. It's the 10th anniversary of the original mega-selling event, and yes this is cross promotion because of Captain America: Civil War coming to theatres in May, but...really?

What the hell did you heroes solve the first time from the fight? Lots of property damage, Captain America is proven right in the long term and Tony & the Pro Reg sides were wrong. So...again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Bendis is a criminal...

I liked the original Civil War. But this time, it has a high chance of being absolute crap with no redeeming qualities.

Kazenji
This second one is getting idea's from Minority Report

as for Bendis writing...meh after what he gave us with Age of Ultron.

BruceSkywalker
will only buy select issues.. the rest will be read in the comic book shop

StiltmanFTW
Mark Millar probably got a heart attack when he heard of it.

roughrider
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mark Millar probably got a heart attack when he heard of it.

No; he and Steve McNiven were offered the project but turned it down.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by roughrider
No; he and Steve McNiven were offered the project but turned it down. As well as they should have. Also lol at this being a company pushed thing as opposed to a writer thinking of it. That always spells a good story.

So you have this getting pushed because of the movie and it's centered around a character not even in the films? Pushed onto Bendis too? Involving Thanos?
The movie was made because of an old comic. This comic was made because of the movie. The first comic proved to be a mistake in the comic world, so let's do it again because it makes sense.

This could very well be the worst event ever made. The potential is all there.

Kazenji
Originally posted by One Big Mob

This could very well be the worst event ever made. The potential is all there.

Surely it can't be as bad as Bendis's previous event Age of Ultron

From what i see that's only for a tie-in book for the Ultimates'a book

Digi
The comic world has shifted to the movie and TV-verse. Why anyone would care about this obvious threadbare cash-grab is beyond me.

Kazenji
17 books will be involved with this event

might opt out of this event besides for the tie-ins which affect two books i've currently been getting.

Deadline
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bendis is a criminal...

I liked the original Civil War. But this time, it has a high chance of being absolute crap with no redeeming qualities.

Why doesn't somebody just demote this guy?

Kazenji
Yeah he is crap for events

i've been enjoying his Iron Man book at the moment.

Damborgson
I liked the first Civil War, but just knowing that this event was made to coincide with the movie makes it distasteful. Not to mention Captain America taking a backseat to Ms. Dyke Marvel? Lol. Ridiculous.

Damborgson
Oh and Bendis.

One_Angry_Scot
All the people being rude to Bendis will face the wrath of him and his gang.

http://i.imgur.com/jsUQL9P.jpg

Damborgson
I see you in the corner Fraction you son of a *****.

StiltmanFTW
Look at the shirt.

It's the Fractionisher.

Kazenji
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

http://i.imgur.com/jsUQL9P.jpg

I remember that picture from the comics for some Marvel ad, Something about Marvel's architect's at the time.

basilisk
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

http://i.imgur.com/jsUQL9P.jpg Bendis has just dumped in his pants and enjoyed it, Punisher guest appearance on the right.

CPT Space Bomb
Not interested in this at all.

roughrider
Couldn't Cap and Tony be on the same side for a change? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.