Thor vs. Flash (Wally)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/24850/745127-thor.jpg

vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59963/1136524-1flashwally.jpg

Neither is holding back. No civilians around.

abhilegend
Wally blitzes the shit out of him.

Celey cries "Thor was holding back his speed."

thumb up

Surtur
Thor just doesn't have the high end super speed people like Superman or Flash do. Especially Flash who will of reduced Thor to a statue before Thor fires off a synapse.

But on the other hand Ron Pearlman beats the shit out of Wally West.

One Big Mob
Real Thor blitzes him. Male Thor Odinson gets blitzed.

ghostman
lmao at that art, shit is terrible.

come on breh.... really?

Rao Kal El
Wally

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/24850/745127-thor.jpg

laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Thor IMPs him.

ShadowFyre
Forum Flash wins I guess. Flash threads are dumb. If he gets hit he is dead meat though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Forum Flash wins I guess. Flash threads are dumb.

Yes, they are.

If he gets hit he is dead meat though.

You see, that's the problem... Flash has shown insane durability... and even if he's going to be KO'd, he still has those Karate Kid-esque PIS showings like "I'm so fast I can still deliver 90482397 hits before losing consciousness." Remember his fight with Amazo, for example...?

Magnon
Indeed, under the forum and thread rules (no PIS, no CIS, no holding back) Flash beats Thor quite easily. Thor is simply way too slow.

DarkSaint85
Forum rules still have CIS...

Estacado
Thor steals his speed.

Sin I AM
Not familiar with nu flash. Does he have a good track against high end bricks? His rogues always seemed to have low durability to me

quanchi112
Thor wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not familiar with nu flash. Does he have a good track against high end bricks? His rogues always seemed to have low durability to me
This is Wally.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
This is Wally.

Ok and motherphucker? Are u gonna answer the question or troll

quanchi112
Ok and motherphucker? Are u gonna answer the question or troll Sin unleashed.

celeyhyga17
You're cute when angry.
wink

quanchi112
Pics ?

Sin I AM
I hate this site 😒

celeyhyga17
He's a kid with no powers in N52.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He's a kid with no powers in N52.

See was that so hard...❤❤❤😘😘😘

celeyhyga17
See was that so hard...❤❤❤😘😘😘
Congrats on your collection btw. Galan posted pics of your curio cabinet. Nice work.

Surtur

He could steal all the kinetic energy from Thor thus making Thor so slow it takes him a century to blink. Or he could just punch Thor in the face many times at the speed of light. Just one of these punches took out a white martian, I'm guessing Thor's not going to take drastically more punches to put down.

Or if a few punches won't do it..how about 100? Or 1,000? There really is no limit here. This is why Flash is no good in threads. The fight is usually over before it even begins.

"Id"
Originally posted by Surtur
He could steal all the kinetic energy from Thor thus making Thor so slow it takes him a century to blink. Or he could just punch Thor in the face many times at the speed of light. Just one of these punches took out a white martian, I'm guessing Thor's not going to take drastically more punches to put down.

Or if a few punches won't do it..how about 100? Or 1,000? There really is no limit here. This is why Flash is no good in threads. The fight is usually over before it even begins.

Unless he is matched up to Superman.

Surtur
Originally posted by "Id"
Unless he is matched up to Superman.

Or if he gets around Batman or Deathstroke.

Sin I AM

That's not how he fights though. This isnt a powerset match

Surtur
That's not how he fights though. This isnt a powerset match

Oh sorry, this is a "I'll let myself be killed even though I can easily prevent it" match. Gotcha. Well then obviously Thor totally wins. Go Thor!

Sin I AM
Oh sorry, this is a "I'll let myself be killed even though I can easily prevent it" match. Gotcha. Well then obviously Thor totally wins. Go Thor!

Oh come on. Dont be a kunt. U know what i mean. He's not gpnna do that at onset. Cis still applies

StiltmanFTW
By Bada.

Source: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Lick gecko's mantits, Sin stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
By Bada.

Source: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Lick gecko's mantits, Sin stick out tongue

Is he your bottom or something? I know the forum rules. Flash still fights in character. Just like thor wont soul suck or throw mjolnir at light speed thru his chest

Surtur
Oh come on. Dont be a kunt. U know what i mean. He's not gpnna do that at onset. Cis still applies

But it said they aren't holding back, so why would he hold back? So you at least admit that the only thing stopping Flash from stopping the fight before it even begins is because he is just plain going to choose not to do so.

Is he your bottom or something? I know the forum rules. Flash still fights in character. Just like thor wont soul suck or throw mjolnir at light speed thru his chest

The problem is if we allowed them both to do whatever they needed then Thor would be dead before he could do any of the things you mentioned. If Thor can soul suck and is up against someone where that would be the only way to win then well..why wouldn't he use it?

Decter
Wally should blitz

RadZoa
Forum Flash wins I guess. Flash threads are dumb. If he gets hit he is dead meat though. Flash's have high durability, so high that Jay Garrick survived getting punched from New York to Texas by Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.