JLA Superman Vs DeathSentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_small/1/15293/348820-18101-justice-legion-alpha.JPG

No prep.
No BFR.

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/10/100647/4200903-untitled-1.jpg

Rao Kal El
Superman One million

riv6672
Maybe, but you're required to say that. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
DSentry is immune to all physical attacks.

He is also very likely immune to mental attacks (don't, off the top of my head, remember if this is true based on specific feats, but am extrapolating off normal Sentry, who mindwiped people like Prof X etc).

Supes 1M, though, had 5D imp powers, right? And whilst weakened, was able to punch through time...

So based off hype, Supes. Based off feats, Sentry.

riv6672
^^^Nooice...!

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DSentry is immune to all physical attacks.

He is also very likely immune to mental attacks (don't, off the top of my head, remember if this is true based on specific feats, but am extrapolating off normal Sentry, who mindwiped people like Prof X etc).

Supes 1M, though, had 5D imp powers, right? And whilst weakened, was able to punch through time...

So based off hype, Supes. Based off feats, Sentry.

He's not immune to physical attacks, he has shit durability.

He just heals.

He also never mindwiped Prof x on his own.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
He's not immune to physical attacks, he has shit durability.

He just heals.

He also never mindwiped Prof x on his own.

I lump durability and HF together when talking about physical attack immunity.

The end result is the same. Unless of course you overwhelm the HF - but one can also overwhelm durability.

As for the mindwipe, not talking about the device Reed and the others used.
http://i.imgur.com/ieg3SjW.jpg

Granted, Mastermind is controlling him - but there are plenty of TP resistance feats that he displayed as Sentry (and again, am extrapolating to give DS these feats).

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Surtur
Superman somehow achieves victory using his super esp rain. You see you can't resist it. Even if you have psychic resistance, because just the idea..just the knowledge that he has super esp rain is enough to shut your brain down.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I lump durability and HF together when talking about physical attack immunity.

The end result is the same. Unless of course you overwhelm the HF - but one can also overwhelm durability.

As for the mindwipe, not talking about the device Reed and the others used.
http://i.imgur.com/ieg3SjW.jpg

Granted, Mastermind is controlling him - but there are plenty of TP resistance feats that he displayed as Sentry (and again, am extrapolating to give DS these feats).
Pretty cool, damn.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins.
This.

SquallX
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman somehow achieves victory using his super esp rain. You see you can't resist it. Even if you have psychic resistance, because just the idea..just the knowledge that he has super esp rain is enough to shut your brain down.

Do you even know about this Superman? Or are you just being salty again?

riv6672
He's so salty Rachael Ray throws him over her shoulder on national TV.

Galan007
Sentry *might* take the slight majority in a neutral setting--though I'm curious how he'd fare against S1M's FV..? S1M wins decisively if this takes place under the Super-Sun.

One Big Mob
What if Sentry moves the super sun to the White Hot Room where it burns to death?

Galan007
****ing hell. You just Exodia'd this thread too, bran.

You are really slaughtering the forum today. thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What if Sentry moves the super sun to the White Hot Room where it burns to death?
The what the where now?

Zack M
Superman 1M.

RealityWarper
Sentry moleculemanize Superman 1M.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
Do you even know about this Superman? Or are you just being salty again?

I just talked about a power he had so yep I know about him. He could punch through time while weakened, had the IQ of ten Einsteins or something like that, he could control machines, he had tk forcefields, he stopped a galaxy with some kind of laser vision(might of been tk too). He could supposedly leap from one planet to another in a single bound.

riv6672
Sounds like what folks think New52Superman can do right now! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.