Inquisitor Gauntlet: Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Luke as of Return of the Jedi. How far does he make it?

Round 1: The Fifth Brother
Round 2: The Seventh Sister
Round 3: The Grand Inquisitor
Round 4: Seventh Sister & Fifth Brother
Round 5: Grand Inquisitor & Seventh Sister
Round 6: Grand Inquisitor, Seventh Sister & Fifth Brother
Round 7: 2 Grand Inquisitors, Seventh Sister
Round 8: 2 Grand Inquisitors, 2 Seventh Sisters
Round 9: 6 Fifth Brothers
Round 10: 2 Grand Inquisitors, 2 Seventh Sisters, 2 Fifth Brothers

Canon feats only. Battle takes place on Jabba's sail barge.

Fated Xtasy
Iirc by ROTJ Luke is already regarded as a Jedi Master via... Everything you need to know about SW.

He's way above their paygrade.
He goes down on 7 or 8 due to overwhelming odds.

|King Joker|
Yoda said his trial to become a Knight was confronting Vader, so there's no way he was considered a Master. Do you have a quote?

Tondemonai
Probably done at 8.

AncientPower
Brakiss solos. :P

cs_zoltan
He doesn't have to be a Master when he's already one of the most powerful and skilled Jedi ever.

Actually make that the 2nd, behind Yoda.

RotJ Luke is pretty much Vader's equal, or even better. He clears.

Beniboybling
Definitely makes it past seven or eight, could clear with great difficulty.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yoda said his trial to become a Knight was confronting Vader, so there's no way he was considered a Master. Do you have a quote?

After rotj he's a Jedi Master. E.I saving the galaxy, being the last Jedi standing after the fall of the empire etc.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
After rotj he's a Jedi Master. E.I saving the galaxy, being the last Jedi standing after the fall of the empire etc. I guess that depends on how you define a Jedi Master, then? Because no source in canon actually states he was a master. Since his confrontation with Vader was him passing his final trial to become a Jedi Knight, I don't think he was truly a Jedi Master by RotJ's end.

But either way, his rank is kind of irrelevant to how he fares in this gauntlet, so whatevs.

Emperordmb
8-10

JKBart
Round 1: The Fifth Brother - stomps.

Round 2: The Seventh Sister - stomps.

Round 3: The Grand Inquisitor - stomps.

Round 4: Seventh Sister & Fifth Brother - yeah... stomps.

Round 5: Grand Inquisitor & Seventh Sister - they don't stand a chance, but don't get stomped at least.

Round 6: Grand Inquisitor, Seventh Sister & Fifth Brother - 3v1 is a terrible odds unless your opponents are leagues beneath you. I don't think Inquisitors are that far below - Luke wins all, but numbers give him trouble.

Round 7: 2 Grand Inquisitors, Seventh Sister - same as above, but I can see the team getting some narrow wins rarely.

Round 8: 2 Grand Inquisitors, 2 Seventh Sisters - 4v1 is too much without some specific edge for team-combat. Luke falls.

Round 9: 6 Fifth Brothers - lol honestly I could see him getting through. They can't do anything to him with the Force, and Luke is so much above Fifth Brother in speed and agility, the numbers mean less than they would do in any realistic fight.

Round 10: 2 Grand Inquisitors, 2 Seventh Sisters, 2 Fifth Brothers - not a chance. Luke doesn't have more than 2% chances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.