Order These Marvel Characters By Purely Physical Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Luke Cage
Colossus
She Hulk
Namor
Hercules
Thor
Hyperion
WWH

StiltmanFTW
1) WWH

2) Hyperion

3) Hercules

4) Thor

5) Namor

6) Colossus

7) She-Hulk

8) Luke Cage

DarkSaint85
Pretty much.

SuperiorTech
1) WWH

2) Hyperion

3) Hercules, Thor

4) Namor

5) Collossus

6) She-Hulk

7) Cage

StiltmanFTW
Welcome back, SuperiorTech smile

carver9
Agreed. I miss debate against him.

h1a8
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Luke Cage
Colossus
She Hulk
Namor
Hercules
Thor
Hyperion
WWH

1. Hyperion
2. WWH
3. Hercules
4. Thor
5. Namor
6. Colossus
7. She Hulk
8. Luke Cage

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
Agreed. I miss debate against him. You missed some letters too in your excitement

StiltmanFTW
So carver is excited 24/7?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
1) WWH

2) Hyperion

3) Hercules, Thor

4) Namor

5) Collossus

6) She-Hulk

7) Cage

I wanna say colossus is equal to namor but since he's a pussy he's never displayed as such

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I wanna say colossus is equal to namor but since he's a pussy he's never displayed as such

no expression

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1) WWH

2) Hyperion

3) Hercules

4) Thor

5) Namor

6) Colossus

7) She-Hulk

8) Luke Cage

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I wanna say colossus is equal to namor

Even Pr wouldn't say that.

Namor has a really nice collection of truly awesome strength feats. That's not even mentioning his many battles.

psycho gundam
Hercules is stronger than Thor?

Sin I AM
Even Pr wouldn't say that.

Namor has a really nice collection of truly awesome strength feats. That's not even mentioning his many battles.

Wishful thinking

One Big Mob
So carver is excited 24/7? Carver in real life is probably like a boxer. I don't know if anyone has boxers here, but they lose their shit.

When Carver sees something he likes, he starts walking sideways, doing spins and hopping around. Everytime he breaks his laptop his mom runs into the room to beat him with a newspaper because she has to go back to the store to get it fixed. He stays in the car with the windows cracked and he wiggles his nub everytime he sees his mom point at him to explain her situation to the employee.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Hercules is stronger than Thor?

Rage's greatest victory is turning a devoted Hulk fan like you into yet another thorbag.

I wish there was a cure.

h1a8
Why do you guys think that WWH is stronger than Hyperion? Hyperion has 2 things that fuels his strength. His flight strength and his muscle strength. Together, they both exceed WWH's strength. Just go by the feats.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Carver in real life is probably like a boxer. I don't know if anyone has boxers here, but they lose their shit.

When Carver sees something he likes, he starts walking sideways, doing spins and hopping around. Everytime he breaks his laptop his mom runs into the room to beat him with a newspaper because she has to go back to the store to get it fixed. He stays in the car with the windows cracked and he wiggles his nub everytime he sees his mom point at him to explain her situation to the employee.

laughing laughing laughing

#2 greatest carvpost this week, right after the panties-sniffing one.

Damn. Laughed so hard.

celeyhyga17
Rage's greatest victory is turning a devoted Hulk fan like you into yet another thorbag.

I wish there was a cure.
Thor > Herc

Get at me

StiltmanFTW
Oh, I'm going to get at you all right, Jane... you'll like me even better than Rage love

psycho gundam

I wish there was a cure. Mindset's sig (doable entendre cause it's also a verb)

celeyhyga17
Oh, I'm going to get at you all right, Jane... you'll like me even better than Rage love

Thought so. You don't want none of dis.

flex

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Mindset's sig (doable entendre cause it's also a verb)
He don't know what double entendre means.

psycho gundam
Stllt-man'd works

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8
Why do you guys think that WWH is stronger than Hyperion? Hyperion has 2 things that fuels his strength. His flight strength and his muscle strength. Together, they both exceed WWH's strength. Just go by the feats.

That's assuming they're both quantifiably separate.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thought so. You don't want none of dis.

flex

Keep flexing. Makes me harder thumb up

He don't know what double entendre means.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/576f0d21cf724e01850bb06c1441fbf8/tumblr_mlkm9t2Rpz1s58mxto1_500.gif

One Big Mob
I'm just going to come out and say it, I hate h1 as much as it's possible to hate someone on the internet. I wish nothing but the worst for him and a sudden disappearance wouldn't be enough to keep me satisfied. If I could wish for one super power in the world it would be teleportation, and 60 percent of the time it would be to load up a massive right hook so I could coldcock him clean in the liver after every post that annoys me. When he's writhing in agony on the floor I would push as hard as I could to leave a poop nugget, which I would smear into his floor by dragging his body over it. Then I'd spin around really hard and just start pissing where I stop before I leave.

No offense intended.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, h1 has always been pissing people off left and right. Even when he's not using his Math Cosmic powers.

One Big Mob
Yeah, h1 has always been pissing people off left and right. Even when he's not using his Math Cosmic powers. The biggest thing is people keep quoting him too. That's like going to a halfway house and trying to discuss the stock market with the first creature that sucks on your finger.

carver9
I'm just going to come out and say it, I hate h1 as much as it's possible to hate someone on the internet. I wish nothing but the worst for him and a sudden disappearance wouldn't be enough to keep me satisfied. If I could wish for one super power in the world it would be teleportation, and 60 percent of the time it would be to load up a massive right hook so I could coldcock him clean in the liver after every post that annoys me. When he's writhing in agony on the floor I would push as hard as I could to leave a poop nugget, which I would smear into his floor by dragging his body over it. Then I'd spin around really hard and just start pissing where I stop before I leave.

No offense intended.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

SquallX
Carver in real life is probably like a boxer. I don't know if anyone has boxers here, but they lose their shit.

laughing too ****ing brutal man.

SquallX

No offense intended.

I thought the one about carver was bad.

StiltmanFTW
Bran loves posting facts about carver.

carver9
Lol...Facts?

StiltmanFTW
100% KMC canon.

I hope Mungi is collecting them for the new KMC Handbook limited edition.

The Official Handbook of the KMC Universe (2016): carver9

carver9
100% KMC canon.

I hope Mungi is collecting them for the new KMC Handbook limited edition.

The Official Handbook of the KMC Universe (2016): carver9

Lol...Bran will stop. It's a phase that use to be far worse than what it is now. He is slowly but surely pulling away from me. First it was Colossus Big C, now it's me (don't know why). Someone else will get that amazing attention. I'm just sitting back with pop corn waiting for it to happen.

One Big Mob
Lol...Bran will stop. It's a phase that use to be far worse than what it is now. He is slowly but surely pulling away from me. First it was Colossus Big C, now it's me (don't know why). Someone else will get that amazing attention. I'm just sitting back with pop corn waiting for it to happen. Carver I used to debate comics with you... and insult you. Now I stopped reading comics so the next logical step is to skip the debating.

I don't even think big c and me spoke much. But you... the second I locked eyes with you I told myself that I will bring your morale down one post at a time. When you're in that big insane asylum for biting off 10 dicks in a bukakke, tell em Bran sent you. Then get into a long conversation about KMC to assure a permanent stay in the asylum

Genii96
Is namor in a hydrated or underwater condition here?

DarkSaint85
You missed some letters too in your excitement

Nah. His alter-ego is Betty Debate, a.k.a. Miss Debate. He puts on some frilly panties, lace stockings, the works. Simpers and prances around for him.

'Oh, ah do declare, Hulk is the strongest one there is! Teehee!'

Blue Area Vet

No offense intended.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

I want to say I feel the same, but I'll have to think about it being that I can't take him seriously 99% of the time.

LGU
Why do you guys think that WWH is stronger than Hyperion?

Because Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Per current Hyperion's creator, he is not as strong as a bog standard savage Hulk.

Cheers.

carver9
Was that said in an interview?

StiltmanFTW
No, he answered the question on formspring or something.

Was something like: "I thought it was a well-established fact that the Hulk is the strongest one there is".

I guess one could say that he wasn't serious at the time stick out tongue

carver9
Sounds serious to me. That was not the only time that was said...it was also said in Hulks bio that he is the strongest being/hero on the planet.

StiltmanFTW
Both Ult. Rogers and Ult. Logan were stated to be the most dangerous men on the Earth.

Which one of them was more dangerous? shifty I don't take these statements as an absolute fact, you see.

What we DO have, is their fight on the page... Hyperion & Hulk... both were capable of hurting each other just fine, so the gap cannot be too huge, if there is one.

I already picked the Hulk as the strongest there is in this thread though, so you can rest easy stick out tongue

carver9
Both Ult. Rogers and Ult. Logan were stated to be the most dangerous men on the Earth.

Which one of them was more dangerous? shifty I don't take these statements as an absolute fact, you see.

What we DO have, is their fight on the page... Hyperion & Hulk... both were capable of hurting each other just fine, so the gap cannot be too huge, if there is one.

I already picked the Hulk as the strongest there is in this thread though, so you can rest easy stick out tongue

Was that said in their bio and thats different than saying he is the strongest being on the planet in a bio.

Hulk was brain hacked in that fight against Hype. Later on Hulk fought the entirety of the Avengers which included Hype and held his own.

Ironman also said Hulk is the strongest being on earth.

celeyhyga17
Was that said in their bio and thats different than saying he is the strongest being on the planet in a bio.

Hulk was brain hacked in that fight against Hype. Later on Hulk fought the entirety of the Avengers which included Hype and held his own.

Ironman also said Hulk is the strongest being on earth.
Hulk would still lose to Hyperion, Thor, Surfer, Superman..

carver9
Hulk would still lose to Hyperion, Thor, Surfer, Superman..

As a team...I agree.

StiltmanFTW
It was stated on panel, numerous times.

And here, we hold on-panel statements in a higher regard than bios. Of course, the Hulk has plenty on-panel statements about his strength, too...

He was mind-controlled, yes. But don't forget that he was going pretty much all out thanks to that possession, as he one-shotted Thor like a common thug...

Later on Hulk fought the entirety of the Avengers which included Hype and held his own.

Not sure if I've seen that. Scans?

celeyhyga17
As a team...I agree.
Individually.

leonidas
1) WWH

2) Hyperion

3) Hercules

4) Thor

5) Namor

6) Colossus

7) She-Hulk

8) Luke Cage

i'd say this is really close. herc/thor/hype i'd call essentially a tie though. my personal preference says herc would be a teensy bit stronger then either thor or hype but, i can live with this. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Luke Cage
Colossus
She Hulk
Namor
Hercules
Thor
Hyperion
WWH

1. Hyperion (held two planets apart and resisted the push of two Universes for a bit)
2. Hercules (had the Universe on his back)
3. WBH (destroyed a Planet)
4. Thor (Midgard Serpent, World Tree)
5. Namor
6. She Hulk
7. Colossus
8 Luke Cage

StiltmanFTW
Herc had the abstract "sky" concept on his back, not the universe itself.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
6. She Hulk
7. Colossus

This I had a problem with, but ultimately decided Colossus is stronger.

It really depends on what versions we're supposed to use, though. I had Modern Colossus and non-enraged, non-Championbuster Shulkie in mind.

meep-meep
Carver I used to debate comics with you... and insult you. Now I stopped reading comics so the next logical step is to skip the debating.

I don't even think big c and me spoke much. But you... the second I locked eyes with you I told myself that I will bring your morale down one post at a time. When you're in that big insane asylum for biting off 10 dicks in a bukakke, tell em Bran sent you. Then get into a long conversation about KMC to assure a permanent stay in the asylum

El oh el. Jeezus. You need a blog or a written daily rant piece. Or something along those lines. Your hate would bring people so much joy.

carver9
Individually.

Your opinion just like it's Superman fans opinion that Superman would pull a flawless victory against Thor.

carver9
It was stated on panel, numerous times.

And here, we hold on-panel statements in a higher regard than bios. Of course, the Hulk has plenty on-panel statements about his strength, too...

He was mind-controlled, yes. But don't forget that he was going pretty much all out thanks to that possession, as he one-shotted Thor like a common thug...

Not sure if I've seen that. Scans?

Well, Strange did pull Wolverine and Hulk to the side and told them they both have the weapon (Wolverine claws) and power (Hulk strength/rage) to end Thanos with the gauntlet/gems. Wolverine claws does make him one of the most dangerous being on the planet.

Hulk being classified as the strongest being on the planet shouldn't be a surprise though. His powerset makes him the strongest there is and will ever be. He hasn't been classified as the most powerful being on the planet due to his strength being equal to Hyperion or a little bit above it. There has to be a significant degree between their strength or being the most powerful being would not imply to someone like him.

We don't know what the mind control did to him though. It's not like there was proof that she was controlling his rage. Mind controlled Battles does not count.

I'll get it for you. It's a brief battle.

StiltmanFTW
Okay, thanks thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
1) WWH

2) Hyperion

3) Hercules, Thor

4) Namor

5) Collossus

6) She-Hulk

7) Cage
Pretty accurate. I will put Jen over Colossus though.

celeyhyga17
Luke Cage
Colossus
She Hulk
Namor
Hercules
Thor
Hyperion
WWH
1. WWH - 100
2. Hyperion - 98
3. Thor - 97.5
4. Hercules - 97
5. Namor - 91
6. Colossus - 87
7. She-Hulk - 85
8. Luke Cage - 75

StiltmanFTW
3. Thor - 97.5
4. Hercules - 97

http://dagobah.net/flash/dontlaugh.swf

carver9
1. WWH - 100
2. Hyperion - 98
3. Thor - 97.5
4. Hercules - 97
5. Namor - 91
6. Colossus - 87
7. She-Hulk - 85
8. Luke Cage - 75

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611005.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611006.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611007.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611008.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611009.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611010.jpghttp://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611011.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611012.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611013.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611014.jpg

Fodder

Genii96
Ill ask again,is namor in hydrated or underwater conditions?

StiltmanFTW
He wears a suit that keeps him hydrated nowadays, so it doesn't really matter.

Genii96
Yea,it keeps him moist,but he is still weaker than when underwater,which is why I am asking

TethAdamTheRock
I imagined his fight with Hercules when I created this thread.

StiltmanFTW
Jackethebank Vs Quanchi

SETTLE IT HERE

h1a8

No offense intended.

What did I say now. My list matches everyone's here except I believe Hyperion is stronger if we go by feats. Am I wrong? If so then what feats by WWH is superior to Hyperion's?

h1a8
Hyperion is stronger than WWH.

abhilegend
1. WWH - 100
2. Hyperion - 98
3. Thor - 97.5
4. Hercules - 97
5. Namor - 91
6. Colossus - 87
7. She-Hulk - 85
8. Luke Cage - 75
Not sure if serious.

Hulk was at least 25 to 50% stronger than Thor in that arc. He pretty much beat the shit out of Hercules in a couple of punches while holding back.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not sure if serious.

Hulk was at least 25 to 50% stronger than Thor in that arc. He pretty much beat the shit out of Hercules in a couple of punches while holding back.
Pretty sure Herc was barely fighting back.

carver9
Not sure if serious.

Hulk was at least 25 to 50% stronger than Thor in that arc. He pretty much beat
the shit out of Hercules in a couple of punches while holding back.

Remember, he thinks Thor is WBH physical equal. If Thor is a small percentage below WWH, imagine what the ranking would be with Thor vs Savage Hulk.

deathslash
What did I say now. My list matches everyone's here except I believe Hyperion is stronger if we go by feats. Am I wrong? If so then what feats by WWH is superior to Hyperion's? it's not about what you said now. It's about what you're gonna say in the (very near) future. You will say something extremely idiotic, and then bran is gonna appear right behind you and punch you. Methinks being stupid is gonna start getting painful for you.

celeyhyga17
Remember, he thinks Thor is WBH physical equal. If Thor is a small percentage below WWH, imagine what the ranking would be with Thor vs Savage Hulk.
Wait.. Are you talking about high end Thor which I specifically targeted? The version where I only concentrated on his high end feats? That Thor?

And what I kept reiterating was based on feats, WBH is not far and away stronger and more durable than a high end Thor.

What is not registering?

One Big Mob
The only thing Carver can register is on the sex offenders list.

the Darkone
1) Hyperion

2) WWH

3) Thor

4) Hercules

5) She-Hulk

6) Colossus

7) Namor

8) Luke Cage

carver9
Wait.. Are you talking about high end Thor which I specifically targeted? The version where I only concentrated on his high end feats? That Thor?

And what I kept reiterating was based on feats, WBH is not far and away stronger and more durable than a high end Thor.

What is not registering?

So based on fts from both Savage Hulk and Thor, Thor is far away stronger than Savage? Think real hard before answering that.

Genii96
1) WWH
2) Hyperion
3) Thor
4) Namor(underwater)
5) Hercules/namor(hydrated)
6) She-Hulk
7) Colossus
8) Luke Cage

abhilegend
Pretty sure Herc was barely fighting back.
Uh, how does that matter?

Genii96
Because wailing on someone who isn't even trying to fight back dosent tell what would happen if he did? And hercules suffered a bloody lip an swollen eye,but wasn't even close to being KO'd

DarkSaint85
Not sure if serious.

But if Mike Tyson allows me to wail on him, does that mean I am stronger than Tyson?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But if Mike Tyson allows me to wail on him, does that mean I am stronger than Tyson?

You would kill Mike.

celeyhyga17
So based on fts from both Savage Hulk and Thor, Thor is far away stronger than Savage? Think real hard before answering that.
Again.. U are putting words in my mouth. Based on feats, a high end Thor is not "far and away" stronger and more durable than Thor.

This is only focusing on what I consider are his best feats. This is not an average or regular portrayal Thor. It never was.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Again.. U are putting words in my mouth. Based on feats, a high end Thor is not "far and away" stronger and more durable than Thor.

This is only focusing on what I consider are his best feats. This is not an average or regular portrayal Thor. It never was.

Be thankful he puts just "Words" in your mouth.

StiltmanFTW
Uh, how does that matter?

HE WAS HOLDING BACK HIS DURABILITY

haw-som

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96
Because wailing on someone who isn't even trying to fight back dosent tell what would happen if he did? And hercules suffered a bloody lip an swollen eye,but wasn't even close to being KO'd

He couldnt move afterward from a couple of hits and Hercules admitted Hulk was holding back with those hits. If he put anything close to his unleashed hits as WWH, he would've killed Herc in a couple of hits and again, Herc admitted this.

carver9

So you can hold back and almost kill Mike Tyson in a couple of hits? Scans please.

CosmicComet
If you added Wonder Man, where would he be?

Above Namor? Below? about equal?

DarkSaint85
So you can hold back and almost kill Mike Tyson in a couple of hits? Scans please.

Course I can. If Tyson allows me to punch him in the throat, kick in the groin, jab my thumbs in his eyes, he'd be down. Does that mean I can bench more than him? Lift more?

Tyson's strength has almost nothing to do with his durability. He's still human level, after all.

Hercules almost dying after a couple of hits has everything to do with his durability, and nothing to do with his strength level.

What does being wailed on have to do with lifting?

carver9
Course I can. If Tyson allows me to punch him in the throat, kick in the groin, jab my thumbs in his eyes, he'd be down. Does that mean I can bench more than him? Lift more?

Tyson's strength has almost nothing to do with his durability. He's still human level, after all.

Hercules almost dying after a couple of hits has everything to do with his durability, and nothing to do with his strength level.

What does being wailed on have to do with lifting?

Hulk didn't punch Hercules in the throat though. He punched him twice in the head. Again, are you able to dismantle Mike Tyson with holding back head punches.

DarkSaint85
Yes.

Whilst holding back, too.

But still not sure what that has to do with strength level....

carver9
Yes.

Whilst holding back, too.

But still not sure what that has to do with strength level....

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok Dark. Anyways, Hercules was looking right at Hulk when this happened.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bG-ekRvv1ag/Twibhn4YkvI/AAAAAAAAA1k/FQbrifyi4k4/s1600/Hero-Envy-Hulk-Herculess11.jpg

You're famous for saying sneak attacks doesn't reduce someone's durability but this wasn't a sneak attack since Herc knew what was coming. Two punches took out one of the most physical strongest being on the planet, and, Hulk was holding back. No matter what you think, you'll never take Mike Tyson out that is aware of what's coming in two hits, especially a back hand being included. Tyson has handled far stronger than you.

DarkSaint85
WHAT DOES DURABILITY HAVE TO DO WITH STRENGTH?

Still waiting for an answer. Sneak attacks don't reduce durability, any more than bracing increases durability lol.

So if I can take a punch, does that mean I can bench press 300lbs?

carver9
WHAT DOES DURABILITY HAVE TO DO WITH STRENGTH?

Still waiting for an answer. Sneak attacks don't reduce durability, any more than bracing increases durability lol.

So if I can take a punch, does that mean I can bench press 300lbs?

Calm down bro. Durability has a lot to do with strength. Example...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103734/2667904-punisher_zone_008.jpg

DarkSaint85
Spiderman has increased durability though.....

You're telling me the stronger someone is, the more durable someone is?

I bet I could break the strongest man on Earth's nose by punching it, even if he was fully prpped for it and was watching me do it.

Check page 1 of this thread. I agree WWH is stronger, so no need to get your panties in a twist. But the showing abhi used is not what I would hang my hat on.

StiltmanFTW
HULK'S THE DURABLEST THERE IS

carver9
Spiderman has increased durability though.....

You're telling me the stronger someone is, the more durable someone is?

I bet I could break the strongest man on Earth's nose by punching it, even if he was fully prpped for it and was watching me do it.

Check page 1 of this thread. I agree WWH is stronger, so no need to get your panties in a twist. But the showing abhi used is not what I would hang my hat on.

Lol...yes, usually the stronger someone is the more durable they are when it comes to upper tier characters.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3752787-8901726989-24343.jpg

Some characters power is based on durability but again, when it comes to elite like characters (Hercules, Hulk, Superman, and Thor are good examples of this), their durability seems to match their strength.

I agree with ABHI by the way. I can't see an upper tier Herald taking Hercules out (while holding back) in two hits. Can you?

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Black Adam tore the head of an Amazo robot.

According to you, they are all the same.

Amazo is trans tier on here.

So....BA is Skyfather? Durability = strength = durability, right?

Swamp Thing is massively strong....but his durability is less.

Hulk has limitless strength. But his durability is NOT limitless.

Etc etc etc.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk's strength has limitless potential... because it increases with rage and, apparently, there is no limit to how angry he can get laughing out loud

His HF and durability increase with rage, too. So they're limitless too haw-som

Time-Immemorial
Hulk's strength has limitless potential... because it increases with rage and, apparently, there is no limit to how angry he can get laughing out loud

His HF and durability increase with rage, too. So they're limitless too haw-som

Says who my anger is not limitless?

https://i.imgflip.com/11gxj0.jpg

carver9
Lol.

Black Adam tore the head of an Amazo robot.

According to you, they are all the same.

Amazo is trans tier on here.

So....BA is Skyfather? Durability = strength = durability, right?

Swamp Thing is massively strong....but his durability is less.

Hulk has limitless strength. But his durability is NOT limitless.

Etc etc etc.

That's why I said SOME characters. You pointing out high showings doesn't change this. There is exceptions to this but the majority, the stronger you are, the more durable you are. Black Adam damaging Amazo is a high end showing for Adam. Also, Amazo durability sucks and him having the power of the JLA does not change this.

Swamp Thing durability match his powerset.

Hulk gets more durable the madder he gets. This has been established in comics (look at the Wolverine vs Grey Hulk fight).

Anyways...

Black Adam
Superman
Wonder Woman
Superboy Prime
Hulk
Thor
Juggernaut
Hercules
Captain Marvel
Superboy
Colossus
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Nova Prime
Gladiator

Do I need to keep going? All of these people durability match their strength.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by CosmicComet
If you added Wonder Man, where would he be?

Above Namor? Below? about equal? Make a mod add wonder man

StiltmanFTW
Make a mod add wonder man

Never change, dude laughing out loud

Black Adam Vs Thanos

Jackethebank Vs Quanchi

Settle it here

DarkSaint85
That's why I said SOME characters. You pointing out high showings doesn't change this. There is exceptions to this but the majority, the stronger you are, the more durable you are. Black Adam damaging Amazo is a high end showing for Adam. Also, Amazo durability sucks and him having the power of the JLA does not change this.

Swamp Thing durability match his powerset.

Hulk gets more durable the madder he gets. This has been established in comics (look at the Wolverine vs Grey Hulk fight).

Anyways...

Black Adam
Superman
Wonder Woman
Superboy Prime
Hulk
Thor
Juggernaut
Hercules
Captain Marvel
Superboy
Colossus
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Nova Prime
Gladiator

Do I need to keep going? All of these people durability match their strength.

Lol, nope. All? No, they don't. That would be me nitpicking though (WW, Hulk, SBP, Juggy etc).

Love how you glossed over Amazo though. I'll remember this though, next time aFlash thread comes up. White Martians are really strong, after all!

Trap card, activates.

HulkIsHulk
How I see it:
1. WWH
2. Thor/Herc/Hyperion
3. Namor/Wonder Man (Namor is stronger but imo they are on the same level)
4. She-Hulk
5. Colossus (barely but perciptably weaker than her)
6. Luke Cage

carver9
Lol, nope. All? No, they don't. That would be me nitpicking though (WW, Hulk, SBP, Juggy etc).

Love how you glossed over Amazo though. I'll remember this though, next time aFlash thread comes up. White Martians are really strong, after all!

Trap card, activates.

Gloss over Amazo. Here, Batman has a Skyfather laser and Lantern is using an abstract chainsaw.

http://i.imgur.com/4uZO9VL.jpg

This...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56382/3174890-flash+vs+amazo+1.jpg

This...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124813/2459565-hal.jpg

Batman also took out Amazo. His durability sucks but his powerset is beastly.

DarkSaint85
So you're agreeing with me...durability does NOT equal strength.

Thanks.

Being wailed on means nothing in terms of strength.

Glad we agree

carver9
So you're agreeing with me...durability does NOT equal strength.

Thanks.

Being wailed on means nothing in terms of strength.

Glad we agree

Lol...yep, when it comes to a robot, you're right on point unless you have proof that his durability stacks.

celeyhyga17

Now why didn't anyone correct me here?

carver9
Now why didn't anyone correct me here?

Doesn't make sense. When it comes to High end fts, Savage Hulk is up there with Thor and he is a 5th rate WBH. I don't care how high you think Thor fts are, he doesn't have a single showing proving he can melt Hercules, let alone 17 Hercules (remember, 1 Hercules EQUALS 1 Hercules per Herc admission and Fang was as powerful as 17 Hercs via his amp) with the back lash of his power...let alone physical Heralds like Bi Beast or Wendigo. Hell, I would be hard pressed at believing Thor could produce enough shockwave's from his hits to melt Wolverine (minus the adamantium), do you?

DarkSaint85
Lol...yep, when it comes to a robot, you're right on point unless you have proof that his durability stacks.

Can Hulk break primary adamantium? Can Gladiator?

TethAdamTheRock
Both Hercules and WWH was holding back, Hercules would of done more damage but wwhulk would of easily killed him

carver9
Sorry, it wasn't Herc that said it but here is the description of 1 Hercules/Herc.

http://postimg.org/image/3rb9hg4ib/

Now Fing Fang Foom was amped 17 times that power.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901492/Incredible_Hulks_635_010.jpg.html

And still melted.

carver9
Both Hercules and WWH was holding back, Hercules would of done more damage but wwhulk would of easily killed him

Hercules was holding back what?

carver9
Can Hulk break primary adamantium? Can Gladiator?

Is Gladiator or Hulk made out of primary adamantium?

StiltmanFTW
They're made of carvmantium.

TethAdamTheRock
Hercules was holding back what? Trying to calm down hulk and not actively fighting back.

celeyhyga17
Doesn't make sense. When it comes to High end fts, Savage Hulk is up there with Thor and he is a 5th rate WBH. I don't care how high you think Thor fts are, he doesn't have a single showing proving he can melt Hercules, let alone 17 Hercules (remember, 1 Hercules EQUALS 1 Hercules per Herc admission and Fang was as powerful as 17 Hercs via his amp) with the back lash of his power...let alone physical Heralds like Bi Beast or Wendigo. Hell, I would be hard pressed at believing Thor could produce enough shockwave's from his hits to melt Wolverine (minus the adamantium), do you?

http://imgur.com/4ZFzfT3.jpg
http://imgur.com/3IVUXQV.jpg
http://imgur.com/k9WE1Ar.jpg

carver9
Trying to calm down hulk and not actively fighting back.

He had a team and admitted they didn't stand a chance and would've died if Hulk even tried. They were there to calm him down, not fight him (since he knew Hulk could kill them).

carver9
http://imgur.com/k9WE1Ar.jpg

I don't get it. Normal Hulk stood up with the weight of a sun on his back (a sun that was powerful enough to destroy everything per the narration). Hulk almost overpowered an abstract recently, Savage Hulk, the same abstract that was ripping through reality and time just by being there. This is the weakest Hulk and you're comparing Thor to the strongest Hulk ever, a Hulk who's thunderclap overpowered a Skyfather enchantment. Sigh.

carver9
Then you are showing Mjlonir fts.

celeyhyga17
I don't get it. Normal Hulk stood up with the weight of a sun on his back (a sun that was powerful enough to destroy everything per the narration). Hulk almost overpowered an abstract recently, Savage Hulk, the same abstract that was ripping through reality and time just by being there. This is the weakest Hulk and you're comparing Thor to the strongest Hulk ever, a Hulk who's thunderclap overpowered a Skyfather enchantment. Sigh.
Except that thing made suns look like golf balls. I'm not comparing high end Savage Hulk. I'm comparing high end Thor to average and/or regular Savage Hulk.

Then you are showing Mjlonir fts.
?

Show me the same level of immediate destruction when Mjolnir level weapons collided. I can think of a few, but nothing has even come close.

carver9
Except that thing made suns look like golf balls. I'm not comparing high end Savage Hulk. I'm comparing high end Thor to average and/or regular Savage Hulk.

?

Show me the same level of immediate destruction when Mjolnir level weapons collided. I can think of a few, but nothing has even come close.

Its a Mjlonir ft, not Thor's. Mjlonir hits harder than Thor fist. This is indisputable. Can Thor at his highest of strength punch fists with another Thor (key word, FIST) and melt Hercules? Yes or no. Thor at the height of his strength (without any amps).

carver9
Thor with the power gem wasn't even dishing out that kind of power.

celeyhyga17
Its a Mjlonir ft, not Thor's. Mjlonir hits harder than Thor fist. This is indisputable. Can Thor at his highest of strength punch fists with another Thor (key word, FIST) and melt Hercules? Yes or no. Thor at the height of his strength (without any amps).
It's a Thor feat w/Mjolnir.

Ok. Lets go step by step. What level of strength do you think it took for Thor and Bill to hurl their hammers ultimately creating a shockwave powerful enough to destroy a structure that dwarfed suns...?

Thor with the power gem wasn't even dishing out that kind of power.
Right.

I'm going to get to my point.

Don't worry because all will be revealed.

carver9
I highly doubt if two Thors collided fists they would do this in a single hit. Hell, give them as many hits as you want, they are not achieving this. That big guy that is melting is 17 times more powerful than Hercules.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3129525-wbh4.jpg

carver9
It's a Thor feat w/Mjolnir.

Ok. Lets go step by step. What level of strength do you think it took for Thor and Bill to hurl their hammers ultimately creating a shockwave powerful enough to destroy a structure that dwarfed suns...?

Right.
I'm going to get to my point.

Don't worry because all will be revealed.

Yes, with Mjlonir. Thor physical might cant match Mjlonir power.

I dont know what level of strength it took to destroy that portal. How big were the suns?

So you admit Thor cant physically achieve what Hulk did without his hammer?

I also dont know what level of strength it took since Mjlnor has shown to fly FTL without the aid of Thor.

celeyhyga17
Yes, with Mjlonir. Thor physical might cant match Mjlonir power.

I dont know what level of strength it took to destroy that portal. How big were the suns?

So you admit Thor cant physically achieve what Hulk did without his hammer?

I also dont know what level of strength it took since Mjlnor has shown to fly FTL without the aid of Thor.
Mjolnir physical might? Mjolnir durability? What do you mean?

Assume it's a regular size star/sun. Look at the foreground sun depicted with a revolving planet and moon. It's a sun sized sun. Lol... Don't know that question needs to be asked. It's like me hounding you for how big the planet was in HotM. Or question you what the planet was made of since it was in a funky dimension. Get me?

No. Why would I admit Thor can't physically replicate HotM if the destruction he and Bill caused with Mjolnir literally took a big dump on Hulk and Betty's level of destruction? Literally.

As for Mjolnir speed, don't you have to prove that he made Mjolnir fly without the use of his arms there? That's usually the case unless it's there's something in the comic that leads you to that conclusion. Unless I'm missing something, it's really not indicated any where in that book.

Sin I AM
Is colossus still around? Havent read any xmen in ages.

Rao Kal El
1) Hyperion

2) WWH/Hercules

3) Thor

4) Namor

5) Colossus

6) She-Hulk

7) Cage

carver9
Mjolnir physical might? Mjolnir durability? What do you mean?

Assume it's a regular size star/sun. Look at the foreground sun depicted with a revolving planet and moon. It's a sun sized sun. Lol... Don't know that question needs to be asked. It's like me hounding you for how big the planet was in HotM. Or question you what the planet was made of since it was in a funky dimension. Get me?

No. Why would I admit Thor can't physically replicate HotM if the destruction he and Bill caused with Mjolnir literally took a big dump on Hulk and Betty's level of destruction? Literally.

As for Mjolnir speed, don't you have to prove that he made Mjolnir fly without the use of his arms there? That's usually the case unless it's there's something in the comic that leads you to that conclusion. Unless I'm missing something, it's really not indicated any where in that book.

Ill respond to this in a min.

h1a8
http://imgur.com/k9WE1Ar.jpg You know I debunked this feat a long time ago right? The portal was very small. I'll prove it.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/h1a8/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-03-27-08-06-45.jpg

Look at Thor's size in comparison to the star on the left. It's about the same size as Thor himself. You might say that this is because the star is much closer to the portal than Thor is. So it's a matter of perspective. Ok let's go with that.

Now look at the star to the left again. You see the demons coming out of the portal is even closer than that star. This is because the star overlaps them. I labeled everything. So this means that the demons are the size of stars or bigger. But wait, they aren't as I've shown in the other scans.

Also look at the corner of the portal that I circled at the bottom. This area will be referenced again. Since it's closer than the star then it should be bigger than the star right?

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/h1a8/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-03-27-08-11-31.jpg

You see the same corner here where Thor is right on it. It's the size of Thor himself.

And to prove that the demons are the same size as Thor and not the size of normal stars.
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/h1a8/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-03-27-08-12-50.jpg

So in conclusion, either the stars were miniature, or the art is wrong. If the latter then nothing can be trusted except the fact that the portal corners were the size of Thor himself and there are a total of 8 corners. This means that the portal wasn't anywhere near the size of anything heavenly.

StiltmanFTW
Beta Ray Bill did most of the work, anyway.

abhilegend
Yeah, the portal wasn't size of stars or anything. Thor was able to simply hop to the other side of the portal.

But pwned by h1?

crylaugh

celeyhyga17
You know I debunked this feat a long time ago right? The portal was very small. I'll prove it.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/h1a8/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-03-27-08-06-45.jpg

Look at Thor's size in comparison to the star on the left. It's about the same size as Thor himself. You might say that this is because the star is much closer to the portal than Thor is. So it's a matter of perspective. Ok let's go with that.

Now look at the star to the left again. You see the demons coming out of the portal is even closer than that star. This is because the star overlaps them. I labeled everything. So this means that the demons are the size of stars or bigger. But wait, they aren't as I've shown in the other scans.

Also look at the corner of the portal that I circled at the bottom. This area will be referenced again. Since it's closer than the star then it should be bigger than the star right?

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/h1a8/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-03-27-08-11-31.jpg

You see the same corner here where Thor is right on it. It's the size of Thor himself.

And to prove that the demons are the same size as Thor and not the size of normal stars.
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/h1a8/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-03-27-08-12-50.jpg

So in conclusion, either the stars were miniature, or the art is wrong. If the latter then nothing can be trusted except the fact that the portal corners were the size of Thor himself and there are a total of 8 corners. This means that the portal wasn't anywhere near the size of anything heavenly.
durpalm
The amount of fail here is almost equal to the amount of butthurt.

Bro. Artistic impression... You only seem to understand it in Superman feats.

By your line of thinking, Superman sneezed a mini solar system.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/49/38/0c493897de7c6c7f63fdf867a9f2b326.jpg

This must be an alternate earth because that would male Hal and Clark the size of small continents.
http://i.imgur.com/iuc4jRT.jpg

Yeah, the portal wasn't size of stars or anything. Thor was able to simply hop to the other side of the portal.

But pwned by h1?

crylaugh
abhidur

abhilegend
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud
H1 I can understand that he's a little touched judging by his post history.

You? I know you know, but why do it to yourself?

StiltmanFTW
But pwned by h1?

crylaugh

h1 retains his free will.

Jane does not. Rage's puppet. And without him pulling strings... well... things aren't going too well.

carver9
Okay, thanks thumb up

Here's the scans of Hulk vs the Avengers. Hyperion was there but I don't see him in the battle, so I guess I was wrong on this one.

I also provided a scan where Banner admits it was him instead of the alternate Hulk.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26346101_1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26346102_2.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26346103_3.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26346107_4.jpg

From Avengers v5 #27

Here's the scan that proves Bruce was impersonating the Tyrant Hulk.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t/26346144_Banner_Impersonating_Tyrant_Hulk.jpg

carver9
I guess I don't need to respond to Celey post. Seems like Abhi and H1 got that.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks. I remember that scene, it was used to troll you that the Hulk was affected by that time gun stick out tongue Contradicting what was shown in Waid's Hulk run... against Zarrko.

Hulk regularly owns Thor, it's hilarious laughing out loud At least he wasn't KO'd here.

CosmicComet
durpalm
The amount of fail here is almost equal to the amount of butthurt.

Bro. Artistic impression... You only seem to understand it in Superman feats.

By your line of thinking, Superman sneezed a mini solar system.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/49/38/0c493897de7c6c7f63fdf867a9f2b326.jpg

This must be an alternate earth because that would male Hal and Clark the size of small continents.
http://i.imgur.com/iuc4jRT.jpg

abhidur

Neither of your counter examples stack up.

-PC Supes is in the foreground, and his sneeze expands outward in the background to solar system size. The fidelity of PC art tended to be bad anyway.

-Supes and Hal are clearly in the very foreground and the Earth is well behind them. Even the cable connecting them could simply be expanding outward, and thus the width appears the same by that perspective (it doesn't, going by other scans of the scene, but the point is its a clear artistic mistake at worst).

The scans for your scene on the other hand have far too many dubious elements going on to be valid.

The demons they are fighting would clearly have to be star sized, seeing as they are behind the stars as they come out of the portal, and we even see them right next to the stars/planets also (with the star's light shining on their purple mass). And then we see that Thor and Bill are the same size as the demons as they stand next to them, even while they fight right in front of the portal itself, which is not huge at all.

So either its a miniature star system, or Thor and Bill are both scaled up to be star sized to match the demons by some illusionary randomness, or the stars being there is all some projection or illusion or some shit, and the stars and planets aren't actually there. Could simply be metaphorical in nature.

Artistic error is not a valid save for these scans as there are far too many instances that show things are not straightforward.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Neither of your counter examples stack up.

-PC Supes is in the foreground, and his sneeze expands outward in the background to solar system size. The fidelity of PC art tended to be bad anyway.

-Supes and Hal are clearly in the very foreground and the Earth is well behind them. Even the cable connecting them could simply be expanding outward, and thus the width appears the same by that perspective (it doesn't, going by other scans of the scene, but the point is its a clear artistic mistake at worst).

The scans for your scene on the other hand have far too many dubious elements going on to be valid.

The demons they are fighting would clearly have to be star sized, seeing as they are behind the stars as they come out of the portal, and we even see them right next to the stars/planets also (with the star's light shining on their purple mass). And then we see that Thor and Bill are the same size as the demons as they stand next to them, even while they fight right in front of the portal itself, which is not huge at all.

So either its a miniature star system, or Thor and Bill are both scaled up to be star sized to match the demons by some illusionary randomness, or the stars being there is all some projection or illusion or some shit, and the stars and planets aren't actually there. Could simply be metaphorical in nature.

Artistic error is not a valid save for these scans as there are far too many instances that show things are not straightforward.
Wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.