Who's stronger, Thor or Hercules???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Based off fts, who's stronger, Hercules or Thor? Only lifting, pulling, and striking fts (without weapons of course) is allowed here.

Genii96
Feats only? Thor has more in terms of lifting,without mjonir,I think hercules has more feats in terms of punching feats

carver9
Which lifting and striking ft?

StiltmanFTW
Herc, no contest.

Thor spends too much time in front of the mirror, combing his hair.

celeyhyga17
Thor barely based of feats. Barely...

StiltmanFTW
I dare say he needs something more than lifting a giant snake in the spectral realm or lifting Asgard, while on Odinforce stereoids, with the help of Bill the Horse.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I dare say he needs something more than lifting a giant snake in the spectral realm or lifting Asgard, while on Odinforce stereoids, with the help of Bill the Horse.
Yggdrasil

Almost even really.. He has better feats to go on though.

StiltmanFTW
You have mispelled it.

Rage won't be pleased...

You edited. You...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/gmQNYr9nnbXxu/200_s.gif

Genii96
Wait,is the serpent the highest strength feat for thor?

carver9
When it comes to strength showings, I honestly think Herc is overall better. Celey does a good job with scans though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Genii96
Wait,is the serpent the highest strength feat for thor?

By many believed to be, yes.

celeyhyga17
Who's this "many"?

His best is Yggdrasil. Impossible to quantify, but grand in scale.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
When it comes to strength showings, I honestly think Herc is overall better. Celey does a good job with scans though.
What strength showings other than lifting "the heavens"?

Genii96
I usually assume the weight of the 'heavens' to be planetary or so, yggdrasil,is that asgard or?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What strength showings other than lifting "the heavens"?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54353/2180368-hercules___holding_manhattan_together.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Who's this "many"?

His best is Yggdrasil. Impossible to quantify, but grand in scale.

You ask for Thor's greatest strength feat, the Serpent is always the first one to get posted.

Ygg feat happened in the nineties?

carver9
I usually assume the weight of the 'heavens' to be planetary or so, yggdrasil,is that asgard or?

He also held up Earth.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/atlastitan1.jpg

Genii96
For some reason my phone can't highlight those images carv

celeyhyga17
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54353/2180368-hercules___holding_manhattan_together.jpg
What's he doing here exactly?

He also held up Earth.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/atlastitan1.jpg
That's not him holding up the earth. It's him holding bracing the celestial axis in their version of "mythology". Or something or other.

carver9
What's he doing here exactly?

That's not him holding up the earth. It's him holding bracing the celestial axis in their version of "mythology". Or something or other.

Hulk and Ironman fight split the city in half. Herc is supporting the city, keeping it from floating off into separate pieces.

Hhhmmm, I'm sure that's him holding up Earth. He also pulled New York. The entire city back into place.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Herc lifted "sky" there... the feat was shown again in Pak's Incredible Herc run.

StiltmanFTW
Hhhmmm, I'm sure that's him holding up Earth.

Artist had only a single small panel for showing that and did a bad job.

It's not Earth. Don't tell me you haven't read Greek mythology?

Hell, you have it stated on the panel itself:

I did relieve Atlas of his celestial burden (...)

StiltmanFTW
Again, the feat was revisited and fully shown in Pak's run...

carver9
Artist had only a single small panel for showing that and did a bad job.

It's not Earth. Don't tell me you haven't read Greek mythology?

Hell, you have it stated on the panel itself:

I did relieve Atlas of his celestial burden (...)

Yes, I seen Pak showing, even posted the ft before...I just thought it was two separate fts.

celeyhyga17
Hulk and Ironman fight split the city in half. Herc is supporting the city, keeping it from floating off into separate pieces.

Hhhmmm, I'm sure that's him holding up Earth. He also pulled New York. The entire city back into place.
No.. That's depicted differently in other comics. It has something to do with "Axis Mundi". Like Yggdrasil in their mythology.

When did he pull New York back into place?

carver9
No.. That's depicted differently in other comics. It has something to do with "Axis Mundi". Like Yggdrasil in their mythology.

When did he pull New York back into place?

Gotcha.

He's holding the city together.

celeyhyga17
Gotcha.

He's holding the city together.
Do you have scans of him pulling the "entire city" of New York back into place?

ShadowFyre

But that would be wrong. Moving the World Tree containing the 9 realms would be it. Hercs would be lifting the Heavens. Those are above Hyperions planet stopping feat but below Supermans infinite book feat.

It's sad, some of you are really good at debating until a Thor thread comes around, and then your wierd hate for a character comes around and the child in ya shows itself.

I have always thought people like Herc,Hulk and Supes should be stronger than Thor, not by a large margin but definitely an advantage considering they (aside from Kal) have no actual other powers.

DarkSaint85
Do you have scans of him pulling the "entire city" of New York back into place?

Herc was bragging about it. I doubt it actually happened the way he said it did:

http://s17.postimg.org/w8it8t5y7/2918117_hercules_cosmic_chessboard_hulk_241_pa.jpg

celeyhyga17
Nvm I found it. He pulled Manhattan back into place.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/39/70/7f/39707f719edda1dd1054c0c4f27d0768.jpg

DarkSaint85

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/39/70/7f/39707f719edda1dd1054c0c4f27d0768.jpg

See my scan. Herc was telling the story, and was bragging (as he often does).

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
See my scan. Herc was telling the story, and was bragging (as he often does).
Yeah. I don't think that counts.

deathslash
Didn't herc once pick up and tilt all of new York just to flip Thor into the Hudson river?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
Didn't herc once pick up and tilt all of new York just to flip Thor into the Hudson river?

This feat?

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/85763/2917730-herc_boast3.jpg

What is often left out, is the next panel, where Herc actually admits it to be a fake, for his fans.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
No.

It was a tall tale from Herc.

Rao Kal El
Based on feats only Thor

carver9

Why doesn't it count?

DarkSaint85
Herc was bragging about it. I doubt it actually happened the way he said it did:

http://s17.postimg.org/w8it8t5y7/2918117_hercules_cosmic_chessboard_hulk_241_pa.jpg

Moreover, the very same issue:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/85763/2917732-herc_boast2.jpg

'We're not sure we believe it either!'

Then, editor notes:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/85763/2918576-noprize.jpg

So we have editors saying it did not happen, the writers narration stating it was unbelievable, AND character statements saying that Herc boasted...

StiltmanFTW
Who is that redface guy?

Horrificus
You ask for Thor's greatest strength feat, the Serpent is always the first one to get posted.

Ygg feat happened in the nineties? if those are his greatest feats, and they have been used, defended and explained all over the boards, then they are valid.

StiltmanFTW
Serpent feat has been mythbusted pretty brutally...

The tree feat remains valid, I guess.

Genii96
Was it actually myth busted? As in accepted to be myth busted? Or did a salty person just try to myth bust it?

carver9
Philo

celeyhyga17
Moreover, the very same issue:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/85763/2917732-herc_boast2.jpg

'We're not sure we believe it either!'

Then, editor notes:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/85763/2918576-noprize.jpg

So we have editors saying it did not happen, the writers narration stating it was unbelievable, AND character statements saying that Herc boasted...
I think the editors are not saying it did not happen. It was a playful suggestion to the readers that sometimes you have to suspend disbelief when it comes to comics. Similar to someone lifting a building and for it not to fall apart or pushing planets without causing gravitational disturbances.

StiltmanFTW
Was it actually myth busted? As in accepted to be myth busted? Or did a salty person just try to myth bust it?

Yes, it got mythbusted pretty ****ing thoroughly.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474929&pagenumber=12#post14129277

DarkSaint85
I think the editors are not saying it did not happen. It was a playful suggestion to the readers that sometimes you have to suspend disbelief when it comes to comics. Similar to someone lifting a building and for it not to fall apart or pushing planets without causing gravitational disturbances.

True, but adding ALL the information together, means that carver knows jack all about the feat. It's not just a piece of 'maybe' evidence, it's everything together.

carver9
It happened though.

DarkSaint85
So we have on panel character statements that Hercules blew it out of proportion.
We have Hercules, a well known braggart.
We have the writers themselves humorously saying they couldn't believe it happened - in the very same issue.
We have the editors, in an edition of Marvel No Prize, a book specifically written for errors, saying that it was an error.

Like I said, I am not just relying on item 1, or 2, or 3. But ALL the items together, building a picture.
Sure it did, carver. What proof have you that Herc was telling the truth?

DarkSaint85
Who is that redface guy?

Carver can tell you. The panel is actually from a Hulk comic, too!

Hint: It is a bit of a printing error, he's not usually that pink

That quote was from Marvel No Prize, a book dedicated to continuity errors.

Sin I AM
I wish they still did that

Horrificus
Panels of the Midgard Serpent feat? "Artistic License" at work.

The problem is, the statements were made about the size.

There WERE panels depicting something vast, with a body disappearing into the horizon.

It would have been impossible to accurately show a confrontation between Thor and the Midgard Serpent, due to the difference in size. If we zoom out to see the full size of the creature, Thor disappears from view. It is the same for all of the Superman and Hyperion feats that are tossed around in here.

We see Supes and Hype doing "something" with..., well, "something", but there is no way to zoom out far enough to se the objects being handled AND see Supes or Hype actually MOVING a planet, for instance. From the panels, the only way you can know what they are really doing, and with what, is through statements and narration. Otherwise, those feats can be called false as well.

And if we started doing that, there would be MANY weeping board members around here.

Finally, the Midgard Serpent is known to be able to change shape and size and use illusion, which could be used to defend very effectively against "naysayers".

Many variables, but the one detail that was never negated in the books, is that, no matter what we are seeing, the serpent IS wrapped around the earth.

The feat should stick.

Or, should we start slashing? big grin

Glorificus
Originally posted by Horrificus
Panels of the Midgard Serpent feat? "Artistic License" at work.

The problem is, the statements were made about the size.

There WERE panels depicting something vast, with a body disappearing into the horizon.

It would have been impossible to accurately show a confrontation between Thor and the Midgard Serpent, due to the difference in size. If we zoom out to see the full size of the creature, Thor disappears from view. It is the same for all of the Superman and Hyperion feats that are tossed around in here.

We see Supes and Hype doing "something" with..., well, "something", but there is no way to zoom out far enough to se the objects being handled AND see Supes or Hype actually MOVING a planet, for instance. From the panels, the only way you can know what they are really doing, and with what, is through statements and narration. Otherwise, those feats can be called false as well.

And if we started doing that, there would be MANY weeping board members around here.

Finally, the Midgard Serpent is known to be able to change shape and size and use illusion, which could be used to defend very effectively against "naysayers".

Many variables, but the one detail that was never negated in the books, is that, no matter what we are seeing, the serpent IS wrapped around the earth.

The feat should stick.

Or, should we start slashing? big grin

This.

Based on feats, Thor is physically stronger.

celeyhyga17
Is Glorificus a sock of Horrificus?
Or is the other way around?

carver9
Both...a sockarificus.

TethAdamTheRock
Her beat him in a pure hand fight

abhilegend
thumb up

It was revealed in Thor 231 that Hercules actually pulled the city back into place.

As far as strength is concerned, they are dead equal.

Horrificus
Is Glorificus a sock of Horrificus?
Or is the other way around?

Both...a sockarificus.

Glorificus and I find both of you to be very amusing.

no expression

LGU
Originally posted by abhilegend

As far as strength is concerned, they are dead equal.

Yup.

Cheers.

Khazra Reborn
Tough to say, most of their encounters are more or less brotherly squabbles.

But when the shit hits the fan Thor does seem to have that proverbial 5th gear that we've never really seen Herc go into.

Genii96
Yes, it got mythbusted pretty ****ing thoroughly.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474929&pagenumber=12#post14129277
No one agreed with that 'myth bust' just as no one agreed with the 'demonstaff' one

StiltmanFTW
No one agreed with that 'myth bust' just as no one agreed with the 'demonstaff' one

Juntai, abhi, Rao, me and plenty of others agreed. Some even added more scans to mythbust it even further laughing out loud

Horrificus
Juntai, abhi, Rao, me and plenty of others agreed. Some even added more scans to mythbust it even further laughing out loud
Excellent!!

Then, as long as nobody "important" agreed, Thor lifting the Midgard Serpent remains a solid "feat". As per my argument on the previous page.

StiltmanFTW
You are nobody important, Horri smile

DarkOdin
Equal I would saw, based on their meetings.

Horrificus
You are nobody important, Horri smile just the way i like it.

Always flying under the radar, big grin

Rao Kal El
Based on feats Thor, including the esoteric ones

Based on VS feats between this two Hercules

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Tough to say, most of their encounters are more or less brotherly squabbles.

But when the shit hits the fan Thor does seem to have that proverbial 5th gear that we've never really seen Herc go into.

Wasnt that what chaos war was all about? Since its been shown he has that power all along?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wasnt that what chaos war was all about? Since its been shown he has that power all along?

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you're referencing sky father Herc, he got his power from external sources.

StiltmanFTW
just the way i like it.

Always flying under the radar, big grin

Quite impressive considering that you registered in 2006.

Keep it up thumb up

Btw, is Glorificus related in any way to you? We've been wondering stick out tongue

leonidas
thought they are clearly, essentially equal, i'd say herc was very slightly stronger. the heavens feat is about as good as strength feats get in marvel imo, unquantifiable as that is. he's also casually one-shotted abomination, wasp has alluded to the fact that he is the strongest avenger ever and in battles with the hulk, in straight h2h, he's done better. thor always needs the hammer to make things close, and we saw what happened when he fought without it. when herc went nuts he literally destroyed poor wonder man and simon has given thor some problems in the past.

and yeah, i'd say he def pulled the island into place, even though the editor was poking some fun....

abhilegend
He never oneshotted Abomination though.

StiltmanFTW
He never oneshotted Abomination though.

He did. With a cheapshot.

In an actual fight, Abom gave him hell, though.

StiltmanFTW
But hey, if KMCers want to use cheapshots like the one mentioned above...

... then I can spam Wolverine (no claws) one-shotting Spider-Man, too shifty

Horrificus
Quite impressive considering that you registered in 2006.

Keep it up thumb up

Btw, is Glorificus related in any way to you? We've been wondering stick out tongue no, but i do respect the "ficus".

abhilegend
He did. With a cheapshot.

In an actual fight, Abom gave him hell, though.
He didn't knock him out though.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/af1c2ea123e1e90cb2d7da993d30fe79/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo1_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/8b98d1bdbef934c65a4eadb27c2c1d5b/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo2_1280.jpg

http://41.media.tumblr.com/b5069a0d60353daefbb7cde25d560bcd/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo3_1280.jpg

leonidas
lol i call that a one shot, no doubt about it. implications were clear as crystal imo. a po'd herc would do the same to abomination as he did to simon imo. a simon who already beat abomination 1on1.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
lol i call that a one shot, no doubt about it. implications were clear as crystal imo. a po'd herc would do the same to abomination as he did to simon imo. a simon who already beat abomination 1on1.
No, I wouldn't. Abom was nowhere near a KO.

Simon was getting his ass handed to him until he had used electricity of entire city on Abom. Mind you, Iron man koed Hercules by the same tactic.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26380339_IronManvsHercules01Avengers163.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26380340_IronManvsHercules02.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26380341_IronManvsHercules03.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26380342_IronManvsHercules04.jpg

HulkIsHulk
lol i call that a one shot, no doubt about it. implications were clear as crystal imo. a po'd herc would do the same to abomination as he did to simon imo.
Thor has done the same Abom with a cheapshot. So did Hulk with a clear Ka
O. Does not help your case

HulkIsHulk
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2015/05/24/the-wrong-side-hawkeye-and-wonder-man-vs-the-abomination/

Did you mean that fight?

A simon who already beat abomination 1on1.

basilisk
The original edition MU Handbook states that Thor could lift (press) 95 tons, while Hercules could lift (press) 100 tons. Therefore this debate is concluded beyond all shadow of doubt.

abhilegend
Originally posted by basilisk
The original edition MU Handbook states that Thor could lift (press) 95 tons, while Hercules could lift (press) 100 tons. Therefore this debate is concluded beyond all shadow of doubt.
thumb up

laughing out loud

h1a8
Herc should be stronger, but not by a whole lot. I would say
Herc =100
Thor =95

celeyhyga17
Imo Thor smidgen over Herc based on all feats, but I don't see a problem with Herc smidgen over Thor considering they are almost always portrayed as equals when together. Sometimes it seems to swing Herc's way by a tiny bit or Thor's way in the same amount.
shrug

leonidas
No, I wouldn't. Abom was nowhere near a KO.

Simon was getting his ass handed to him until he had used electricity of entire city on Abom. Mind you, Iron man koed Hercules by the same tactic.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26380339_IronManvsHercules01Avengers163.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26380340_IronManvsHercules02.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26380341_IronManvsHercules03.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26380342_IronManvsHercules04.jpg

we'll disagree, but i think it was pretty clear he was damn close to ko'd....

and i'm not talking durability, so not sure why the scans. herc has worse durability showings than that, but also WAYYYYY better, so, yeah.

leonidas
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Thor has done the same Abom with a cheapshot. So did Hulk with a clear Ka
O. Does not help your case

where?

Imo Thor smidgen over Herc based on all feats, but I don't see a problem with Herc smidgen over Thor considering they are almost always portrayed as equals when together. Sometimes it seems to swing Herc's way by a tiny bit or Thor's way in the same amount.
shrug

yeah, that's about right. except for the first part where you're clearly wrong. thumb up

basilisk has it right. thumb up thumb up

celeyhyga17
where?

yeah, that's about right. except for the first part where you're clearly wrong. thumb up

basilisk has it right. thumb up thumb up
Herc Fanboys. thumb down

And you can tell your buddy basilisk, youbastard

leonidas
laughing out loud herc fanboys? thought i was one of a kind. big grin

StiltmanFTW
He didn't knock him out though.

Refresh my memory. I thought Abom wasn't seen after getting sent flying by Thor?

Btw, cool Abom/Herc scans - first time I see them. Canon? Around what event it happened?

abhilegend
Refresh my memory. I thought Abom wasn't seen after getting sent flying by Thor?

Btw, cool Abom/Herc scans - first time I see them. Canon? Around what event it happened?
Yeah, but Thor totally cheapshotted him.

Hercules 5 IIRC. Around civil war.

StiltmanFTW
That he did. But he's getting the special treatment on KMC, so many accept that feat.

Around CW... damn. Can't believe I haven't seen that before. Was a cheapshot, too... but at least we've seen the effects of said cheapshot.

Horrificus
That he did. But he's getting the special treatment on KMC, so many accept that feat.

Around CW... damn. Can't believe I haven't seen that before. Was a cheapshot, too... but at least we've seen the effects of said cheapshot. it was cheap, but sweet.
Herc was probably drunk again.

HulkIsHulk
Debunk found on herochat:

HulkIsHulk
Continued:

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud herc fanboys? thought i was one of a kind. big grin

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71037/1377503-hercules_thumbs_up.jpg

leonidas
heh LOVE that.... thumb up

celeyhyga17
http://www.strangearts.ru/sites/default/files/u2371/1nuts.jpg

leonidas
gotta admit, that whole scene was funny as hell......

StiltmanFTW
it was cheap, but sweet.
Herc was probably drunk again.

When Herc was drunk, he got raped by losers..........

leonidas
he wasn't drunk, he was drugged, and he wasn't raped. he was killing everyone until goliath stepped in from behind. goliath is pretty beastly, high cl100, so....yeah, him + all the others finally took a drugged herc down. it was a great showing tbh.

so shut your filthy mouth hater. sneer

StiltmanFTW
Goliath/Atlas got Jessica Jones'd, so no, he's no beastly at all.

And when Herc was sober, he raped Goliath with no problem.

He really was drugged? I thought other drugs than booze had no effect on awesome Greek gods? stick out tongue

leonidas
yeah, he has some poor showings later on, but when he first took on the form he was awesome..... but yeah, herc kicked his a$$ when he found him in the t-bolts. lol

and yes, he was drugged.

StiltmanFTW
I'm disappointed.

I always thought he just get himself drunk that bad. You know, like me. This is ****ing horrible. I cannot no longer relate to the character.

Thanks for nothing, leodickus uhuh Oh, and reported.

leonidas
oh, don't be too disappointed--he got drugged in a bar while he was drinking. thumb up and your relations with male comic characters is your own affair. sneer

DarkSaint85
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/2dae4083f129d23335c04c71009ccb57.jpg

StiltmanFTW
oh, don't be too disappointed--he got drugged in a bar while he was drinking. thumb up

The world makes sense again. Thanks.

and your relations with male comic characters is your own affair. sneer

I miss women in my life. But hey, with age, you appreciate the stuff you get shocklaugh shocklaugh shocklaugh

Nusa105
Thor, he has one shot Herc with his Lightning Blast

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/94/8f/0e/948f0e3cfaebb8c6ee21f6b1f98f3e5b.jpg
stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Not Thor stick out tongue

Nusa105
Not Thor stick out tongue
So, who is it then?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Nusa105
So, who is it then?

Ragnarok, Thor's cyborg-clone created by Richards and Stark.

You haven't read Civil War?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_(comics)

And Herc has brutally beaten him wink

Nusa105
Ragnarok, Thor's cyborg-clone created by Richards and Stark.

You haven't read Civil War?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_(comics)

And Herc has brutally beaten him wink
Oh sorry i was though it was thor but not. I do read civil war btw

Nusa105
Anyway, I still think Thor's stronger but Herc is more underrated

RadZoa
Probably the same, Herc is underrated as hell.

shadowknight
Hercules is stronger but not by much

Khazra Reborn

Thor has one shot Herc with his lightning though, story called Blood Oath, IIRC.

abhilegend
He didn't oneshotted Herc. Herc wasn't even koed there.

Khazra Reborn
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18519/557531-thor_blood_oath__4_05.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18519/557529-thor_blood_oath__4_06.jpg

Looks like a one shot to me.

CPT Space Bomb
Classic Thor, and No, Abhil trying his best to debunk the serpent feat doesn't make it so. He's a Superman fanboy that hates Thor. And his reasoning is sketchy at best. Hardly debunked.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18519/557531-thor_blood_oath__4_05.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18519/557529-thor_blood_oath__4_06.jpg

Looks like a one shot to me.

They had a prolong fight throughout the comic. That is far away from being a one shot.

Khazra Reborn
They had a prolong fight throughout the comic. That is far away from being a one shot.

More of a scuffle, I get what you're saying though. But, what I meant was, one lighting bolt stopped Hercules.

Tar-Antado
Herc is stronger by a smidge imo.

StiltmanFTW

Re-read it then. It's made clear in the main mini-series it was Ragnarok (named that way much later).

celeyhyga17
More of a scuffle, I get what you're saying though. But, what I meant was, one lighting bolt stopped Hercules.
I think it was not just one. He floated him with a prolonged lightning blast. Wasn't meant to really hurt him, but just to subdue Herc.

Khazra Reborn
I think it was not just one. He floated him with a prolonged lightning blast. Wasn't meant to really hurt him, but just to subdue Herc.

This is all grasping at straws to me. One bolt, and Herc stops moving. Hence, one shot.

celeyhyga17
This is all grasping at straws to me. One bolt, and Herc stops moving. Hence, one shot.
You win.

Magnon
Thor.

She has way better feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.