Who Can One Shot World Breaker Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
with pure physical striking? no glow around the fists or things like that, just down right physical might.

Sin I AM
Colossus

One Big Mob
Does Iron Fist's fist of Daniel count as glowstick fists?

Scoobless
Anyone from DBZ

riv6672
Originally posted by ghostman
Who can one shot World Breaker Hulk?

I give this creative team good odds...

http://www.h2comics.com/images/hulk%20world%20war%20hulk%20aftersmash%20001%20VF.jpg

...they did a good job one shotting WWH.

Tattoos N Scars
Validus

h1a8
Sundipped Superman.

Magnon
One-Punch Man. Duh.

Prof. T.C McAbe
OWAW Superman
PC Val
PC Superman/Supergirl/Mon-El
PC Karate Kid

One_Angry_Scot
Dracula.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Dracula.

And a not holding back Death Sentry.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
And a not holding back Death Sentry.

thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/7ny8oUH.jpg

riv6672
^^^Thats not a punch.

THATS a punch.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/67/71/83/6771830332fbfb5782b3f85da7f011c2.jpg

StiltmanFTW
BeyonderGhost can one-shot him wink

carver9
The posts in this thread is laughable.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
The posts in this thread is laughable.

Well, most of us are just having fun.

Sans h1.

DarkSaint85
Can a second WBH do it?

Or is his durability unlimited?

Genii96
Thanos

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can a second WBH do it?

Or is his durability unlimited?

Remember Superdouche lifting infinity?

Hulk can one-shot beings with infinite durability, he's just that gammawesome.

Khazra Reborn
Robin's anus.

Galan007
Yeah, Silver Age Val is a good choice. thumb up

Estacado
Stark Satellite.

krisblaze
Iron Man?

HulkIsHulk
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/e6/8b/c4e68bd918995496ad90573dc8c17c1e.jpg
what about this

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Thats not a punch.

THATS a punch.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/67/71/83/6771830332fbfb5782b3f85da7f011c2.jpg

the Darkone
RKT
PC Superman
GDS Darkseid
Saviaa
Classic Mangog
PC Superman
Superman 1M
PC Validus

Horrificus
Classic Mangog

Surtur
Originally posted by Scoobless
Anyone from DBZ

Not really anyone. Especially depending on when in DBZ you are talking about. Sure people like Goku and Vegeta are insanely powerful now, but I don't see someone like Krillin or even Piccolo one shotting WBH with a physical punch without even being able to enhance it.

TheVoidofDeath
Cosmic Amour Supes

riv6672
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/e6/8b/c4e68bd918995496ad90573dc8c17c1e.jpg
what about this
Sweet.

h1a8
Originally posted by Horrificus
Classic Mangog He couldn't one shot Thor several times. At best he Destroyed a small mountain. Even if Mangog could one shot a planet then that's not enough. He have to have the power to one shot a billion planets. That's the amount of force Hulk endured when colliding with Betty.

The only being in comics capable of such physical force is sundipped Superman. No one else can. Not even PC Superboy.

Nusa105
Superman Prime one million laughing

Mindship
Omega. IIRC, he hits twice as hard as PC Val.

But even then, I wouldn't see WBH staying out for long.

Tattoos N Scars
An Omega punch may de-atomize WWH.

Surtur
Heck a punch from just a PC Kryptonian would turn WBH into a fine red mist.

carver9
Naah

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
Heck a punch from just a PC Kryptonian would turn WBH into a fine red mist. That's if they can punch with the force capable of destroying over a billion planets. Can they?

DarkSaint85
Carver, is WBH strong enough to KO WBH? That is to say, if he had a perfect clone next to him, which would be higher, his strength or his durability? Please, try your hardest not to wriggle too much - just answer with a straightforward, clear answer please.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Remember Superdouche lifting infinity?

Hulk can one-shot beings with infinite durability, he's just that gammawesome.

StiltmanFTW
Overlord Carver is too busy to answer your questions, you plebe.

Surtur
Originally posted by h1a8
That's if they can punch with the force capable of destroying over a billion planets. Can they?

I legitimately have no way to respond to what you just said. There is no comic..no feat I could cite to change this kind of attitude.

h1a8
I legitimately have no way to respond to what you just said. There is no comic..no feat I could cite to change this kind of attitude. There possibly is. This is because I asked a question (I actually don't know).

Plainly, WBH tanked the force capable of destroying more than a billion planets without being KOed. Maybe a Pre crisis being has a feat on that magnitude.

Surtur
Okay I guess I will ask..when exactly did he take a force capable of destroying a billion planets? You are sure this was in no way hyperbole?

Magnon
Maybe a Pre crisis being has a feat on that magnitude.
Superman lifted an infinitely heavy book. Hulk's best feats are literally nothing in comparison.

StiltmanFTW
And Hulk has broken the indestructible...

Turn your fanboyism off thumb up

riv6672
Thats impossible for some.

the Darkone
PC Omega
SA Mangog
PC Validus
PC Superman
PC Darkseid
SA Odin
Atum/Demogorge
Glactus
RKT
PC Solomon Grundy
Sivaa
Champion of the Universe Well Written

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
PC Omega
SA Mangog
PC Validus
PC Superman
PC Darkseid
SA Odin
Atum/Demogorge
Glactus
RKT
PC Solomon Grundy
Sivaa
Champion of the Universe Well Written

None of those beings can.
It would take the force capable of destroying more than a billion planets with a single blow. That's what Hulk tanked in his collision with Betty.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
Superman lifted an infinitely heavy book. Hulk's best feats are literally nothing in comparison.

And Hulk had a being who's power is infinite/omnipotent telling him that his power is infinite. Can't get any better than that (minus him nearly overpowering an Abstract).

Also, Hulk punching power sent shockwave's across an infinite amount of dimensions.

ghostman
And Hulk had a being who's power is infinite/omnipotent telling him that his power is infinite. Can't get any better than that (minus him nearly overpowering an Abstract).

Also, Hulk punching power sent shockwave's across an infinite amount of dimensions.

what feat are you talking about? the one where he reverses knightcrawlers blast?

ghostman
LMAO hulk destroying the equivalent of a billion planets ahahahahahahahahahahahah, id love to see this feats calcs h1a8

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
what feat are you talking about? the one where he reverses knightcrawlers blast?

Nope. No that fight.

psycho gundam
It would take the force capable of destroying more than a billion planets with a single blow. That's what Hulk tanked in his collision with Betty. Wow...

Horrificus
He couldn't one shot Thor several times. At best he Destroyed a small mountain. Even if Mangog could one shot a planet then that's not enough. He have to have the power to one shot a billion planets. That's the amount of force Hulk endured when colliding with Betty.

The only being in comics capable of such physical force is sundipped Superman. No one else can. Not even PC Superboy. yes, he did one-shot Thor. A couple times. And he was also able to knock out Odin and hold him prisoner.

HulkIsHulk
Any character can one shot WBH.............

As long as they are in the fantasy of a fanatical fanboy/girl of theirs

Surtur
It would take the force capable of destroying more than a billion planets with a single blow. That's what Hulk tanked in his collision with Betty.

Wait what are you even talking about. Okay I call bullshit, lets see this feat.

Rao Kal El
Sundipped Superman

PC Superman kills him with a sneeze

Superman one million

quanchi112
Heck a punch from just a PC Kryptonian would turn WBH into a fine red mist. Nahhhh.

Surtur
You are correct I was being far too generous, there really wouldn't be anything left of Hulk, not even mist.

carver9
Lies.

DarkSaint85

So is Hulk's strength equal to his durability?

the Darkone

Don't respond to my post B***h are you slow, I don't give a f***k what you think and nobody else does too, don't respond too my post we will be fine phuck boy

riv6672
^^^Don't speak for me, girly man. I care what he has to say. smokin'

Horrificus

Also, Hulk punching power sent shockwave's across an infinite amount of dimensions. carver, you did notice that i'm leaving that whole mess alone, right?

"Easy-goin Horri", that's me, roll eyes (sarcastic) not rockin the boat, or causin no ruckus over that dark dimension crap.

"Good-guy Horri", just lettin it all slide.sweatdrop

No problem. blowup

Mindship
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
http://i.imgur.com/7ny8oUH.jpg Nice toe-point, Big G. Ballet much?

h1a8
Don't respond to my post B***h are you slow, I don't give a f***k what you think and nobody else does too, don't respond too my post we will be fine phuck boy Then don't post false things that I don't want people believing, boy.

EcstaticGrace
One Punch Man?

Karnak?

the Darkone
Then don't post false things that I don't want people believing, boy.

Who the f**k are you calling a boy, I don't play that boy bullsh**, you better know the definition of boy to a black man before saying it *****

Who the phuck are you damn f**kboy, if you don't like you don't like it then don't respond to it *****. You post fall shit all the time so who the phuck are,*****!!

the Darkone
Originally posted by Scoobless
Anyone from DBZ

Chi chi is the only one smokin'

h1a8
yes, he did one-shot Thor. A couple times. And he was also able to knock out Odin and hold him prisoner. I didn't say he didn't one shot Thor. I said he failed to several times. This is a big difference.
Also one shot koing Thor is astronomically less than killing him (or disintegrating him). Hulk withstood the force of over a billion times that of disintegrating peers of Savage Hulk.

h1a8
Who the f**k are you calling a boy, I don't play that boy bullsh**, you better know the definition of boy to a black man before saying it *****

You. The same as you called me one. Was returning the favor.
Well you shouldn't call someone something if you don't want to be called the same thing.

And this is a debating forum. If you are not going to debate then you are at the wrong forum.

Horrificus
I didn't say he didn't one shot Thor. I said he failed to several times. This is a big difference.
Also one shot koing Thor is astronomically less than killing him (or disintegrating him). Hulk withstood the force of over a billion times that of disintegrating peers of Savage Hulk. ok, i understand. But wasnt that energy coming from Hulk?

carver9
ok, i understand. But wasnt that energy coming from Hulk?

Energy from his punch.

Horrificus
Energy from his punch. right, but i mean most characters r innune to their own power. Or the effects of whatever attack they r using.

Its just how the stuff is written. Otherwise we would have to ho back and look at every high-level blast, punch or ray that has been done, and say that the character tanked it.

For instance, look at some of the crazy powerful blasts that Thor and Superman have used. And the effects the blasts had on some very powerful opponents.

Some of those nlasts were so powerful, they should have destroyed Thor or Supes just being there. But they didnt.

Same for Hulk. For instance, some of his thunderclaps should have also put him on his as, compared to some lesser attacks characters have used that were able to harm him. But, when he sets off those thunderclaps, its not that he is tanking them. Its just that he is immune.

Not sure if i'm explaining myself correctly.

carver9
right, but i mean most characters r innune to their own power. Or the effects of whatever attack they r using.

Its just how the stuff is written. Otherwise we would have to ho back and look at every high-level blast, punch or ray that has been done, and say that the character tanked it.

For instance, look at some of the crazy powerful blasts that Thor and Superman have used. And the effects the blasts had on some very powerful opponents.

Some of those nlasts were so powerful, they should have destroyed Thor or Supes just being there. But they didnt.

Same for Hulk. For instance, some of his thunderclaps should have also put him on his as, compared to some lesser attacks characters have used that were able to harm him. But, when he sets off those thunderclaps, its not that he is tanking them. Its just that he is immune.

Not sure if i'm explaining myself correctly.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332442/9368337.jpg.html

Let me know if this isn't enough. I'll post Thor lightning taking him out as well.

carver9
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir221-LightningPrinceofPower4.jpg.html

Stoic
Horrificus. All of that jazz was taken into consideration. It was specifically stated that the Hulk's durability grew in proportion to his strength, and this fact was later showcased when he was in the Dark Dimension. The only guys that would one shot that version of the Hulk would not come from the Herald class. Heck, even Zeus wasn't able to one shot the Hulk when he was at a far lower level. Nah, it would take an Abstract which is well above Mangog to pull it off.

DarkSaint85
So Hulk's durability is greater than his strength?

Genii96
No it isn't,it increases as hulk gets stronger,but its not equal to his strength. And anyone from thanos and above woud oneshot his ass

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Genii96
No it isn't,it increases as hulk gets stronger,but its not equal to his strength. And anyone from thanos and above woud oneshot his ass

Thanos is never one shotting WBH.

Horrificus
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332442/9368337.jpg.html

Let me know if this isn't enough. I'll post Thor lightning taking him out as well. if he is able to do that to himself, it makes ya wonder about how powerful his HV really is.

There arent many characters that could stand up to it.

One Big Mob
So Hulk's durability is greater than his strength? The shockwave wasn't enough to even bug Umar.

The real feat for durability is Hulk and Shrulk being complete equals and withstanding the punches. Mind you she cut Hulk a good one with the sword. So in that instance Hulk's durability was withstanding his own strength.

It's hard to say how many punches it would take to say that one overpowers the other though. Plus he still was getting hurt, just not to the point where it came close to putting him down.

h1a8
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The shockwave wasn't enough to even bug Umar.

The real feat for durability is Hulk and Shrulk being complete equals and withstanding the punches. Mind you she cut Hulk a good one with the sword. So in that instance Hulk's durability was withstanding his own strength.

It's hard to say how many punches it would take to say that one overpowers the other though. Plus he still was getting hurt, just not to the point where it came close to putting him down.

The shockwave is less than a billionth of the power than both Hulk and Red She Hulk experienced. So Umar didn't experience what Hulk did (not even close).

An unknown sword cutting doesn't say much except that the sword is hella durable.
Also, a sword cuts better than a punch when hit by both with the SAME FORCE. Also, Hulk heals and possibly healed from the collision between panels depending on what was in the writer's mind.

So Hulk's durability is greater than his strength? Possibly, unless you think that both collided using less than their full might (they held back out of subconscious fear of killing each other). Or it was the possibility that Hulk healed between panels.

ok, i understand. But wasnt that energy coming from Hulk? The energy was created from the shockwave due to the collision. Not the gamma energy coming out of him.

Stoic
Originally posted by Genii96

You may be having difficulty judging power levels, or unwilling to see what it was that Pak was showing the reader. He laid down several very tangible hints to portray just how powerful the Hulk had become during the HOTM arc. He used numbers, and intentionally plucked powerful characters from the Hulk's past to show exactly what his intent was. If you recall Thanos Quest, you will remember exactly what Thanos said when he compared the Hulk to the Champion with the Power gem. He wasn't talking about an average Hulk, but one willing to break any barrier seen in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.