The Ultimates come to D.C. Universe to fix stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Can they....

Purge the Universe of Brainiac?

Kill Cyborg Superman?

Show Kronos the beginning of the Universe?

riv6672
Sure.
Its comics!

Genii96
With prep,why not?. Though I wonder if galactus now being a life giver means his hunger problems are gone?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Genii96
With prep,why not?. Though I wonder if galactus now being a life giver means his hunger problems are gone?

I think that was the purpose of making the life giver unless his desire to consume worlds changed into a desire to create them. One hunger for another.

riv6672
Well, better out than in.

Genii96
Well,if he has lost his hunger than at least his power levels won't fluctuate as wildly as before(hopefully)

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Genii96

His new fatal flaw is the great constipation.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Can they....

Purge the Universe of Brainiac?

Kill Cyborg Superman?

Show Kronos the beginning of the Universe?

KRONA! Farging spell check.

What are some other possible feats for the team?

Blue Area Vet
Bump

Galan007
Hard to say at this point.

With Galactus they, for lack of better words, forced his evolution into the being he was originally intended to become--they essentially completed his metamorphosis.

That is undoubtedly a great feat, but is it enough to say with certainty that The Ultimates can 'fix' DC by preforming the tasks mentioned in the OP? Not imo.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Galan007
Hard to say at this point.

With Galactus they, for lack of better words, forced his evolution into the being he was originally intended to become--they essentially completed his metamorphosis.

That is undoubtedly a great feat, but is it enough to say with certainty that The Ultimates can 'fix' DC by preforming the tasks mentioned in the OP? Not imo.

Really? Look at the process by which they accomplished the task. Have you read it? First of all, just incapacitating a being like Galactus is unthinkable. Finding his "birth chamber?" Conceiving of the plan? Reed Richards would have blushed.

TheHulk
Really? Look at the process by which they accomplished the task. Have you read it? First of all, just incapacitating a being like Galactus is unthinkable. Finding his "birth chamber?" Conceiving of the plan? Reed Richards would have blushed. thumb up The fact their combined energy attack managed to knock Galactus that much really disturbs me...how convenient for them...

Galan007
Really? Look at the process by which they accomplished the task. Have you read it? First of all, just incapacitating a being like Galactus is unthinkable. Finding his "birth chamber?" Conceiving of the plan? Reed Richards would have blushed. As I said: it was a great feat(of which they prepped for immensely.) Does it mean The Ultimates can just pop-into the DCU and purge it of 'true' Brainiac, for example? Not IMO.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by TheHulk
thumb up The fact their combined energy attack managed to knock Galactus that much really disturbs me...how convenient for them...

You are wrong about that, it was no just with their combined powers, it was with the power of the newly created Iso-8.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/25459/iso-8_evolves_in_the_marvel_universe

Galan007
Edit.

Wrong thread.

Blue Area Vet
As I said: it was a great feat(of which they prepped for immensely.) Does it mean The Ultimates can just pop-into the DCU and purge it of 'true' Brainiac, for example? Not IMO.

Yes, they prepped for it. They would in this scenario prep to accomplish the feats. you really think that ridding the universe of Brainiac would prove a more difficult task than turning Galactus, a planet eater for millions of years and a fundamental force of the universe, to a life producing entity?

Galan007
You didn't specify prep time in the OP. If that was your intent, you probably should have made it clearer. thumb up

Anyway, does forcing Galactus' evolution imply that The Ultimates can rid the DCU of True Brainiac? Definitely not, IMO. If you're curious why, read Convergence. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
You didn't specify prep time in the OP. If that was your intent, you probably should have made it clearer. thumb up

Anyway, does forcing Galactus' evolution imply that The Ultimates can rid the DCU of True Brainiac? Definitely not, IMO. If you're curious why, read Convergence. thumb up

Directly, no, but it appears to be a vastly more difficult feat. Locate all traces of Brainiac, kill it vs. even coming up with the notion that Galactus has a potential evolutionary form, come up with the means to realize that form and execute the plan, all on a being the is magnitudes more powerful than your team. As far as prep time, that's YOUR bad. Common sense dictates they don't come to a foreign universe and somehow divinely solve universal problems and for you to assume otherwise is poor deductive reasoning. Obviously, they prepped for Galacutus and the purpose of the post was to explore the possibility of them accomplishing comparable feats.

-Pr-
Prep time needs to be stated in the OP in general. Makes things easier for everyone.

Galan007
thumb up

Galan007
As far as prep time, that's YOUR bad. Common sense dictates they don't come to a foreign universe and somehow divinely solve universal problems and for you to assume otherwise is poor deductive reasoning. Please read the forum rules:
Originally posted by Digi
Prep time
Neither side receives any notable prep time before the starting bell unless the thread starter specifies it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

We are not telepaths. If you intended to have prep time for the team, you should have specified such in the OP. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Brainiac kills them with prep time thumb up

I just assumed he had prep and they didn't.

Galan007
Evidently that's just good deductive reasoning. thumb up

DarkSaint85
In all seriousness; does Panther also get Wakanda helping him out? IIRC he had those scientists helping him to teleport to Big G.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
Prep time needs to be stated in the OP in general. Makes things easier for everyone.

That would apply to actual battles, which this is not. Also, prep time is not a substitute for common sense.

Blue Area Vet
Please read the forum rules:

We are not telepaths. If you intended to have prep time for the team, you should have specified such in the OP. thumb up

That refers to battles. Where to you see a battle?

Also, there is a rule about enforcing rules like a flashlight cop, did you read that one?

Blue Area Vet
Evidently that's just good deductive reasoning. thumb up

Deductive reasoning says that a planned intervention involves preparation. Since the thread isn't about Brainiac ridding the universe of the Ultimates, why would Brainiac need prep time?

Galan007
That would apply to actual battles, which this is not. Also, prep time is not a substitute for common sense. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
That refers to battles. Where to you see a battle?

Also, there is a rule about enforcing rules like a flashlight cop, did you read that one? facepalm

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In all seriousness; does Panther also get Wakanda helping him out? IIRC he had those scientists helping him to teleport to Big G.

Well, he has the Wakandian tech at hand. I would say no to active participation by Wakandian scientist, which is probably not needed in any of the cases I proposed.

Blue Area Vet
facepalm

No answer after all that? Figures. No battles are in this thread, if you disagree you might want to read the OP.

DarkSaint85
So a non versus thread, in the versus forum?

Blue Area Vet
So a non versus thread, in the versus forum?

What, are you telling me you've never seen and participated in some threads? Are you trying to sabotage this one with needless arguing so PR has an excuse to lock it?

DarkSaint85
What, are you telling me you've never seen and participated in some threads? Are you trying to sabotage this one with needless arguing so PR has an excuse to lock it?

Lol. You make it way too easy sometimes.

Blue Area Vet
Lol. You make it way too easy sometimes.

Right, and your turds are still golden? GTFOH.

DarkSaint85
Right, and your turds are still golden? GTFOH.

So easy.

One day, you might even get one over me.

Blue Area Vet
So easy.

One day, you might even get one over me.

Don't fool yourself, you are a nobody dik rider. Got anything on topic?

Blockythe1guy
With prep, could they fix every stupid reboot or retcon better than what convergence did? Just wondering.

-Pr-
That would apply to actual battles, which this is not. Also, prep time is not a substitute for common sense.

If this isn't a battle, why is it in the VS forum?

DS, hopefully, knows when to stop. Do you?

Blue Area Vet
If this isn't a battle, why is it in the VS forum?

DS, hopefully, knows when to stop. Do you?

Because these threads ARE allowed in practice and you aren't going to treat me any differently than all the other posters who make feat threads that don't involve battles. I know know if you noticed, by I bumped a few of them, all from one page.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
With prep, could they fix every stupid reboot or retcon better than what convergence did? Just wondering.

D.C.'s eff ups is probably out of their league.

Galan007
Arguing with a mod, and trollishly bumping random threads totally doesn't make you look like a childish brat. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Arguing with a mod, and trollishly bumping random threads totally doesn't make you look like a childish brat. thumb up

You don't your pretty little head about me, stick to the topic while I report you.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

It's just strange. You have things like killing Cyborg Superman, which apparently means no conflict will be had, in a non versus thread in a versus forum, with prep because its not a fight.

Then when I call you out on it, you go on a spamming bender, posting it multiple unrelated threads, and start with the insults.

Fair enough! Have fun.

Galan007
You don't your pretty little head about me, stick to the topic while I report you. Yes, report me. More attention from the mods is totally what this thread needs. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
thumb up

It's just strange. You have things like killing Cyborg Superman, which apparently means no conflict will be had, in a non versus thread in a versus forum, with prep because its not a fight.

Then when I call you out on it, you go on a spamming bender, posting it multiple unrelated threads, and start with the insults.

Fair enough! Have fun.

It's not a versus thread and you didn't call me out on anything.

"So a non versus thread, in the versus forum?"

Yessir, a non-versus thread in a versus forum where there exists a double digit amount of non-versus threads on merely the first page of of the board.

Also, I said nothing about there being no conflict so don't insinuate such. Write back if you want to participate in the thread.

Badabing
Prep time needs to be stated in the OP in general. Makes things easier for everyone. Originally posted by Galan007
Please read the forum rules:

We are not telepaths. If you intended to have prep time for the team, you should have specified such in the OP. thumb up Yep. clapclap

BAV, it would be best if you stopped arguing with mods, throwing fits via bumping threads with nonsense and make your intentions clear in the OP. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
BAV, it would be best if you stopped posting. thumb up

Good speech, Badamir. Nice and short.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6irdeiOTY1qmemieo1_250.gif

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Badabing
Yep. clapclap

BAV, it would be best if you stopped arguing with mods, throwing fits via bumping threads with nonsense and make your intentions clear in the OP. thumb up

My intentions were clear to anyone with remedial reading skills. Not familiar with "fit bumping," but some people including at least one mod were acting as if non-versus threads didn't exist on the board when evidence to the contrary is prevalent. I take it you got my alert and you are assessing the rules violations.

TheHulk
You are wrong about that, it was no just with their combined powers, it was with the power of the newly created Iso-8.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/25459/iso-8_evolves_in_the_marvel_universe laughing out loud I admit. I kinda forgot the Iso-8 thing was in play here embarrasment

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by TheHulk
laughing out loud I admit. I kinda forgot the Iso-8 thing was in play here embarrasment

SO.........pretty impressive, right? cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.