Marc Spector Vs. Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pretentious
This is Marc as a Merc and Frank as a marine, pre Konshu or mob hit. Who would win?

StiltmanFTW
It's close, but I'm picking Frank.

Pretentious
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's close, but I'm picking Frank.

Interesting, so would I and yet I'd pick Moonknight even without gimmicks over the Punisher hand to hand. How does that work?

leonidas
frank. not sure it's really that close tbh. what feats does spectre have thta can compete with, essentially, frank's entire career?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
what feats does spectre have

Surviving batkick.

deathslash
frank. not sure it's really that close tbh. what feats does spectre have thta can compete with, essentially, frank's entire career? look in his respect thread, he has some really crazy feats. Their pain tolerance level is roughly neck and neck, spector is the batter h2h combatant, and he's a legitimate bullet timer.

StiltmanFTW
They've stalemated, I believe.

Frank has demolished Bullseye. Moon Knight hasn't.

Yes, Spector's dmg soak is good, but Punisher's one is legendary.

riv6672
frank. not sure it's really that close tbh. what feats does spectre have thta can compete with, essentially, frank's entire career?
Bingo.

StiltmanFTW
Taskmaster said that Cap was at his best during WW2.

One can imagine same thing applies to Frank here.

leonidas
you mean when he got his a$$ handed to him by the second rate black panther? no expression

and i guess i'll need to check on spectre. he sounds tougher as himself than he was early in his career as moonknight.....

StiltmanFTW
you mean when he got his a$$ handed to him by the second rate black panther? no expression

and i guess i'll need to check on spectre. he sounds tougher as himself than he was early in his career as moonknight.....

Wouldn't call T'Chaka a second rate BP. And it was written by Hudlin...

Spector. Marc. Spector.

riv6672
Written by Hudlin. That explains a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.