Thor (ax/no Mjlonir)/Ironman vs Genos/Lord Boros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win? The show can be used here.

No Mjlonir for Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Thor dies.

carver9
Why

StiltmanFTW
Because he's slow, dumb and sucks at fighting.

Magnon
Boros would probably solo. Insane speed advantage, ridiculous regeneration, and he probably also punches harder than Thor (or Iron Man).

h1a8
Boros solos

Estacado
Genos is pretty fast now his speed is easily super sonic.
I think he could give Iron Man a good fight.

Boros solos.

Sin I AM
Genos/iron man fight would be good. I dont think thor and lord boros would be. Boros doesnt have the damage soak.

carver9
LOL

Estacado
Genos vs Sonic.

http://www.mymanga.me/manga/OnepunchMan/43.1/4

SquallX
Originally posted by Magnon
Boros would probably solo. Insane speed advantage, ridiculous regeneration, and he probably also punches harder than Thor (or Iron Man).

What has Boros done for you to implying he could solo Thor?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
LOL

The phuck u loling for? Care to post a scan of Boros INSANE damage soak? Care to show his extensive durability feats in contrast to Thor? Please enlighten me scan daddy

Estacado
Cutting a dude who has Lobo like regen powers wont really do much.....ermm
It could be argued if Thor would be able to hit him hence the speed difference.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The phuck u loling for? Care to post a scan of Boros INSANE damage soak? Care to show his extensive durability feats in contrast to Thor? Please enlighten me scan daddy

I dont think you seen the show tbh but I'll explain. Boros was fighting at 100 percent with a missing arm. The guy was punched into a pile of blood and healed instantly. Thats INSANE damage soak which I think you are getting mixed up with durability. Also, him still being awake from a punch from OPM (who would knock Thor the hell out with a single hit) is a hell of a duraability showing as well.

If you think Thor could beat Boros easily, someone who has a HUGE speed advantage against him (HUMONGOUS SPEED ADVANTAGE) is laughable. The only reason I think Thor would make things interesting is because he could take a punch, a lot of them but Boros would be a fighter unlike any Thor has fought before h2h.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
What has Boros done for you to implying he could solo Thor?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Just who I was looking for.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Estacado
Cutting a dude who has Lobo like regen powers wont really do much.....ermm
It could be argued if Thor would be able to hit him hence the speed difference.

Who has Thor failed to "hit"? And i wouldn't compare his regen to lobos either but hey we all have our own opinions

Sin I AM
I dont think you seen the show tbh but I'll explain. Boros was fighting at 100 percent with a missing arm. The guy was punched into a pile of blood and healed instantly. Thats INSANE damage soak which I think you are getting mixed up with durability. Also, him still being awake from a punch from OPM (who would knock Thor the hell out with a single hit) is a hell of a duraability showing as well.

If you think Thor could beat Boros easily, someone who has a HUGE speed advantage against him (HUMONGOUS SPEED ADVANTAGE) is laughable. The only reason I think Thor would make things interesting is because he could take a punch, a lot of them but Boros would be a fighter unlike any Thor has fought before h2h.

So you're basing this off the anime? Not the manga? Got it.

Estacado
This is easily Lobo lvl regen.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/26235313/bo64.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/26235314/bo65.jpg.html

BTW.
The difference between anime and manga is minimal.

carver9
So you're basing this off the anime? Not the manga? Got it.

Read the OP please.

Sin I AM
Read the OP please.

My bad. Ij thought this was a comic book vs fight but ok.

He has insane regen. True. But there is a huge difference between durability like say superman...regen like say wolverine and damage soak like say Punisher. Thor has insane damage soak. I never said Thor would stomp boros i said he doesnt have the damage soak. Besides if u thought this was a good fight u wouldn't have nerfed Thor. Shrug

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because he's slow, dumb and sucks at fighting.

I can't believe I am saying this, but he is not slow. I have no idea who this Lord Boros is, it sounds like the name of a bull fighter. Thor might indeed be slow compared to this guy, but he is not slow overall.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't believe I am saying this, but he is not slow. I have no idea who this Lord Boros is, it sounds like the name of a bull fighter. Thor might indeed be slow compared to this guy, but he is not slow overall.

Go on youtube and search the one punch vs boros fight. It has all these cute blur lines and some cool fight scenes.

Estacado
li4AUwFTDQU

Surtur
Yeah that's definitely a speed above what Thor could maintain, especially without his hammer. Though wait what does the ax do?

carver9
My bad. Ij thought this was a comic book vs fight but ok.

He has insane regen. True. But there is a huge difference between durability like say superman...regen like say wolverine and damage soak like say Punisher. Thor has insane damage soak. I never said Thor would stomp boros i said he doesnt have the damage soak. Besides if u thought this was a good fight u wouldn't have nerfed Thor. Shrug

Thor has how many appearances in comics? Boros has how many showings? Adding the show shouldn't be a problem based on both of the character on screen/panel history.

He regenerated from blood instantly. Never seen anything like that. He also withstood a punch from OPM which speaks volumes (the guy didn't even feel the pressure of a black hole and was moving through it like it was nothing. This doesn't include what his punches and slaps has done... he split the sky with a holding back slap against Mosquita woman).

Thor without his hammer is withing the mid through high Herald physically. He's still quite powerful.

Surtur
I always thought Thor had really good durability. Didn't he fight Atum inside the sun?

carver9
Go on youtube and search the one punch vs boros fight. It has all these cute blur lines and some cool fight scenes.

He was moving so fast that the flames he was creating was at a stand still. As if time stopped.

Surtur
Reminds me of the Viewtiful Joe game.

carver9
I always thought Thor had really good durability. Didn't he fight Atum inside the sun?

He was protected in the sun against Atum but he has flown in the sun before. Yes, Thor has amazing durability.

Estacado
Thor has how many appearances in comics? Boros has how many showings? Adding the show shouldn't be a problem based on both of the character on screen/panel history.

He regenerated from blood instantly. Never seen anything like that. He also withstood a punch from OPM which speaks volumes (the guy didn't even feel the pressure of a black hole and was moving through it like it was nothing. This doesn't include what his punches and slaps has done... he split the sky with a holding back slap against Mosquita woman).

Thor without his hammer is withing the mid through high Herald physically. He's still quite powerful.
Black hole is only anime feat though....stick out tongue
It didnt happen in the manga.

Just wait till you see Garou in his monster form.

He is like Doomsday with martial arts skills.He can learn the opponents move in seconds, memory them and come up with a counter.
He was skilled enough to read Saitama's moves and avoid a lot of his punches till he got serious.

Still he is much cooler then Boros imo.

carver9
Black hole is only anime feat though....stick out tongue
It didnt happen in the manga.

Just wait till you see Garou in his monster form.

He is like Doomsday with martial arts skills.He can learn the opponents move in seconds, memory them and come up with a counter.
He was skilled enough to read Saitama's moves and avoid a lot of his punches till he got serious.

Still he is much cooler then Boros imo.

Yep, only anime but the anime is usable here. smile

Garou seems beastly from what I seen in the respect thread you created. It seems he started off as street leveler though.

Sin I AM

I never said he didn't have insane regeneration. I said he doesnt have the damage soak. Big difference. Plus the ax doesnt help Thor here. Boros has flight, energy projection. U nerfed Thor dude.

Estacado
Yep, only anime but the anime is usable here. smile

Garou seems beastly from what I seen in the respect thread you created. It seems he started off as street leveler though.
Yup.
He loses plenty of fights in the web comic but after each loss he becomes stronger kinda like Doomsday.
After awhile he begins to adapt much faster and is able to keep fighting with serious injuries like having his chest ripped open to the point where you can see his insides.

From here is when he 1st turned into a monster....you can back track a bit there are some cool Garou fight s with some heroes....

http://www.mymanga.me/manga/OnepunchMan_ONE/82/1

celeyhyga17
He was protected in the sun against Atum but he has flown in the sun before. Yes, Thor has amazing durability.
Who was protected in the sun?

SquallX

Can you blame me? I just love reading your idiotic comments and calling you out on them. Saying OPM can one shot Thor proves how stupid you are.

Sin I AM

Lies

SquallX
People saying Thor can't move as fast as Boros? My answer is, who cares!

Thor has never been known for his flying speed, but he has as hell have handle fast characters before. Thor's reaction is up there with some of the best in the industries.

Also, isn't this the same Ax that's able to pierce Celestial armors?

Sin I AM
It's celestial kryptonite. Which is retarded given what happened to thors daddy with prep

SquallX
It's celestial kryptonite. Which is retarded given what happened to thors daddy with prep

That's kinda stupid, but my first 2 points still stand.

Sin I AM

Time-Immemorial

So in MVF you are trying to highball thor, and here you trying to Lowball him.

You bi polar shady phuck

Your shit stinks so bad from major butthurt.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So in MVF you are trying to highball thor, and here you trying to Lowball him.

You bi polar shady phuck

Your shit stinks so bad from major butthurt.

Link?

Surtur
People saying Thor can't move as fast as Boros? My answer is, who cares!

Thor has never been known for his flying speed, but he has as hell have handle fast characters before. Thor's reaction is up there with some of the best in the industries.

You see one could read this and take it to mean you are suggesting Thor could legitimately react to people like the Flash. I don't think that is a road we should go down.

I'd rather say he is indeed superhumanly fast, but he can't really hang with the "best" in the industry, who would run circles around him.

Sin I AM
You see one could read this and take it to mean you are suggesting Thor could legitimately react to people like the Flash. I don't think that is a road we should go down.

I'd rather say he is indeed superhumanly fast, but he can't really hang with the "best" in the industry, who would run circles around him.

It depends on which thor and which tactic is being used

Surtur
I'm talking about the normal Thor we've had for 50+ years, who really isn't reacting to high end speedsters.

If you want to say Thor when he's under warrior madness or some other kind of amp has increased speed that is a completely different thing.

Basically in other words: If Wally West wanted to blitz Thor there would be absolutely nothing the guy could do to stop it.

CosmicComet
Thor is superhumanly fast.

But in the same way that Wolverine or Spiderman are, just somewhat less.

That's Marvel's own opinion on where his physical speed is.

Quicksilver was shown to be easily faster than Thor's lightning, taunting that lightning is something that he has been dodging since he was a teen.

Obviously Thor himself is slower than his own lightning.

You can't have super speed 'reactions' without being super fast period. That's a complete contradiction.

That argument for Thor is like saying his muscles can only move super fast in a fight, but moves thousands of times slower if he tries to use those same muscles to run.

Surtur
I would say Thor is hilariously faster then Wolverine at the very least. Thor's own speed is in a weird category. He's not a high end speedster, he's not exactly a low end bullet timer either.

I mean since Quicksilver is mentioned, I think even he has better reaction feats then Thor. Quicksilver has blitzed entire groups of heroes at once(one of which included Spiderman)

carver9
Naah, he's not faster than Wolverine.

Surtur
I always thought Wolverine wasn't even a bullet timer.

CosmicComet
As far as physical speed feats, I can't really think of anything he's done better than batting away bullets or catching a tank shell.

I remember he built a small tower in a short time once, it was like a silver age era story, but even that wasn't in like a split second, they made it sound like it took him minutes to do at least.

Surtur
For me I would maybe put him in category where he is above Spiderman, but below Quicksilver.

CosmicComet
Brevoort reckons he is below Wolverine, but not by much.

Sin I AM
I'm talking about the normal Thor we've had for 50+ years, who really isn't reacting to high end speedsters.

If you want to say Thor when he's under warrior madness or some other kind of amp has increased speed that is a completely different thing.

Basically in other words: If Wally West wanted to blitz Thor there would be absolutely nothing the guy could do to stop it.

It just depends. Marvel doesnt have heralds who blitz. They just don't atleast not like dc does. Now a bullrush? Sure. But an all out blitz? I've yet to see a scan of anyone in marvel doing it let alone countering it.

celeyhyga17
Not a speedster, but never gets overwhelmed by them. Doesn't have to show he can run around like a speedster to tag them.

ShadowFyre
Well, by feats he should be hilariously faster than Quicksilver but comics. So why would you give somebody an axe or edged weapon against a person who can regenerate from blood? Whats the point? He could flood the area with lightning I suppose, if the guy regenerates like that, then nobody, not Thor,Hulk,Thanos, Superman, or anybody is going to be able to beat him with an axe. Thats kinda silly.

deathslash
Thor isn't a speedster, but he is superhumanly fast. I always thought that his reaction time was better than his actual speed. He always seems to see what a speedster is doing but doesn't seem to be fast enough to catch them until he's figured out how they fight and where they'll be going next.

ShadowFyre
It doesent matter as Thor will get hit more times than he lands like all of his fights ,but he is more powerful..

It doesent matter, anytime you make a matchup where the only way for combatants to win is through physical means, but one combatant has super high end regen. It is a pointless match.

Any hulk vs Death seed sentry/or instant regen character or supes vs. Dss is just dumb because no matternhow strong they get, even if they splatter him with every hit is completely pointless. they instantly reform. And if a character only has physical means to put them down whatsbthe point? You know whose gonna eventually win.

CosmicComet
"Reaction time better than his actual speed"

Do you understand what you just said?

Explain what you think that means.

DarkSaint85
Thor opens a portal, and BFRs them away.

Here, he opens a portal WITHOUT Mjolnir, using his bare hands:
http://i.imgur.com/OhUZYKG.jpg

Sure, he may not know WHERE he's sending them to....but they don't have the ability to come back.

CosmicComet
That is some great art

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thor opens a portal, and BFRs them away.

Here, he opens a portal WITHOUT Mjolnir, using his bare hands:
http://i.imgur.com/OhUZYKG.jpg

Sure, he may not know WHERE he's sending them to....but they don't have the ability to come back.

Lmao. U know carver is shitting bricks right? Thats y he specifically took mjolnir off the table

ShadowFyre
Which issue is that? At first I thought it was a Rune King Thor scan and thus invalid but that looks like regular Thor. Thor has opened up another portal before without Mjolnir, and he doesent have to see you or be in direct line of sight or really even be on planet to know wherebyour at via godly senses though not shown often. Those arebuseless in this fight though as he has an axe that he is going to use to repeatedly slice somebody with super high end instant regen for all of eternity.

krisblaze
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Which issue is that? At first I thought it was a Rune King Thor scan and thus invalid but that looks like regular Thor. Thor has opened up another portal before without Mjolnir, and he doesent have to see you or be in direct line of sight or really even be on planet to know wherebyour at via godly senses though not shown often. Those arebuseless in this fight though as he has an axe that he is going to use to repeatedly slice somebody with super high end instant regen for all of eternity.
Astonishing Thor

celeyhyga17
Lmao. U know carver is shitting bricks right? Thats y he specifically took mjolnir off the table
It's such a one off that even I dnt believe he'll replicate that in another 50 years.

ShadowFyre
Majority of Thor fights these days are either always fistfights specifically against people who do nothing but or he is nerfed in some way to fight opponents that need specific things to beat them with.

Like this guy? Who can physically beat him if he instant regens? Hulk? Nope. Superman? Nope? Pretty much has to be magic, power cosmic or molecular manip or something to stop the regen

Sin I AM
Majority of Thor fights these days are either always fistfights specifically against people who do nothing but or he is nerfed in some way to fight opponents that need specific things to beat them with.

Like this guy? Who can physically beat him if he instant regens? Hulk? Nope. Superman? Nope? Pretty much has to be magic, power cosmic or molecular manip or something to stop the regen

Insta regen isnt an instawin. If u use sufficient force u can overcome it as evidenced by opm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It's such a one off that even I dnt believe he'll replicate that in another 50 years.

Full potential, brah. Stop being a Thor hater.

ShadowFyre
It doesent mean instant win but it means that they have no way of being put down. Edged weapons dont provide a lot of force except for the part they are cutting, he is better off without Jarnborn and just spamming lightning that they cant dodge because it covers everything, amd swinging lol. If he does catch one with a hit, they are going into orbit.

Sin I AM
It doesent mean instant win but it means that they have no way of being put down. Edged weapons dont provide a lot of force except for the part they are cutting, he is better off without Jarnborn and just spamming lightning that they cant dodge because it covers everything, amd swinging lol. If he does catch one with a hit, they are going into orbit.

Whose to say. My money is on Thor. Boros was taken out too easily

celeyhyga17

Time-Immemorial
Link?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=624454&pagenumber=2

Estacado
That's the whole point of Saitama....
Later on a Tornado tries to throw him to space but she is unable to move him stating he is too heavy.Prior to that she was able to easily bring a city sized base from 1500 m under ground to the surface under a few seconds..

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=624454&pagenumber=2

Lol i cant believe he didnt understand that Thor/Cap scene

Here's another gem

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t621024.html

Magnon
But, similarly, Thor was taken out too easily by Ashema.

carver9
That's the whole point of Saitama....
Later on a Tornado tries to throw him to space but she is unable to move him stating he is too heavy.Prior to that she was able to easily bring a city sized base from 1500 m under ground to the surface under a few seconds..

Sin is trolling. I honestly don't think she knows a thing about One Punch Man. His power is built to kill anybody in a single hit and yes (not abstracts, etc...but you get what I mean), that include Hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor solos I would say.

carver9

That scene is worthless unless Boros decides to just fly into it (while blitzing the hell out of Thor and probably kneeing him to the moon before Thor lofts his arm. Or ya know, punch him in the face with that devastating blow he hit Saitama with koing Thor).

SquallX
Sin is trolling. I honestly don't think she knows a thing about One Punch Man. His power is built to kill anybody in a single hit and yes (not abstracts, etc...but you get what I mean), that include Hulk.

No you moron! OPM One Punch power Deus Ex only applies to his verse, nothing else.

If you truly believe in a such a stupid logic, with a yes from you, i'll make a OPM Vs DCNU Darkseid thread.

carver9
No you moron! OPM One Punch power Deus Ex only applies to his verse, nothing else.

If you truly believe in a such a stupid logic, with a yes from you, i'll make a OPM Vs DCNU Darkseid thread.

Pretty much said that one punch man all out punch is comparable to the Big Bang. I feel confident in what I said and the force he's displayed with just normal hits, I'm completely satisfied with my answer. Believe what you want.

Sin I AM

Are u this dense irl?

DarkSaint85
That scene is worthless unless Boros decides to just fly into it (while blitzing the hell out of Thor and probably kneeing him to the moon before Thor lofts his arm. Or ya know, punch him in the face with that devastating blow he hit Saitama with koing Thor).

Genos would push him into it.

Wait wha? Genos?

Yes.

Tony hacks him and makes him his puppet.

Boros doesn't know this, alas, as OPM universe showed no feats of hacking, or hacking feats.

Thinking Genos is his ally (like with Galananashoop or whatever that tentacle alien was called), he'd let his guard down for a split second. Thor can still summon lightning, which would add an added push (Boros wasn't FTL, as Saitama was still able to see him).

Estacado
Or Boros is simply weak....

http://www.mymanga.me/manga/OnepunchMan/27.2/10

http://www.mymanga.me/manga/OnepunchMan/27.2/11

SquallX
Pretty much said that one punch man all out punch is comparable to the Big Bang. I feel confident in what I said and the force he's displayed with just normal hits, I'm completely satisfied with my answer. Believe what you want.

laughing

Also, is that yes on the OPM Vs DCNU Darkseid thread then?

Sin I AM

Carver just went full retard. So if u feel this way y place boros against thor of all people? And a gimped thor at that

Magnon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Genos would push him into it.

Wait wha? Genos?

Yes.

Tony hacks him and makes him his puppet.

Boros doesn't know this, alas, as OPM universe showed no feats of hacking, or hacking feats.

Thinking Genos is his ally (like with Galananashoop or whatever that tentacle alien was called), he'd let his guard down for a split second. Thor can still summon lightning, which would add an added push (Boros wasn't FTL, as Saitama was still able to see him).
Probably wouldn't work. Genos is a cyborg, he has human brains which are in charge of his body, instead of some computer system. Tony cannot hack human brains.

SquallX
Originally posted by Magnon
Probably wouldn't work. Genos is a cyborg, he has human brains which are in charge of his body, instead of some computer system. Tony cannot hack human brains.

Like you said, he's cyborg. SO yeah, Tony gonna make his ***** if he takes the hacking route.

Estacado
They say the Big Bang rumor is just made up.

There were rumors about his punches having half the power of a Big Bang though...

Even if Genos gets hacked Boros could kill him with 1 blow.
He is pretty weak character in his universe...

Sin I AM
They say the Big Bang rumor is just made up.

There were rumors about his punches having half the power of a Big Bang though...

Even if Genos gets hacked Boros could kill him with 1 blow.
He is pretty weak character in his universe...

Its just net rumor. There is no inverse or author description of an all out opm punch

Estacado
Yup.
Some dumbshit said he heard it in an interview with One but most people say there was no such claim...

carver9
Carver just went full retard. So if u feel this way y place boros against thor of all people? And a gimped thor at that

Why not Thor since I think Thor is physically high Herald? Thor being as gimped as you say went head up against Jane with Mjlonir and held his own.

"Id"
Genos vs Extremis Iron Man would be a good scrap.

Ultimately Tony would hack and shut his shit down.

But still a good scrap.

Sin I AM
Why not Thor since I think Thor is physically high Herald? Thor being as gimped as you say went head up against Jane with Mjlonir and held his own.

You're not making sense. By your own admission you say saitama and by extension is far greater than thor so y place them in a bout if u feel they are above high herald? What feats do the have to even suggest they are that class

carver9
You're not making sense. By your own admission you say saitama and by extension is far greater than thor so y place them in a bout if u feel they are above high herald? What feats do the have to even suggest they are that class

I said SAITAMA is above Thor, never said anything about Beerus being on another level.

Sin I AM
I said SAITAMA is above Thor, never said anything about Beerus being on another level.

And what has either done to suggest they are anywhere near thor powerwise

carver9
And what has either done to suggest they are anywhere near thor powerwise

Lol...did you really ask that?

SquallX
So Carver, I see you completely bypass my question. Are you that much of a coward that you can't back up the shits you spewed?

So once again, from a simple yes from you, I'll make a thread of OPM vs DCNU Darkseid.

One Big Mob
The only time Carver ever feels the human emotion known as 'fear' is when he goes door to door asking people to sign his form everytime he moves.

SquallX
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The only time Carver ever feels the human emotion known as 'fear' is when he goes door to door asking people to sign his form everytime he moves.

laughing

You've been on roll with the carver jokes lately. Good shit!

One Big Mob
Carver is honestly one of my favorite posters and I do like him, it's just that he's such an easy target. Hell even the people he's intimate with know this when they see the bullseye tramp stamped on his back.

carver9
Dont understand why people say I am an easy target when I do the same thing everyone else does here. Guess its meant for me to be confused. I post to crush people feelings in a debate... some people cant handle that. Whatever... I thought about it and I'm still lost on how I am a target when my goals are primarily to rip spleens out via debating.

Sin I AM
Dont understand why people say I am an easy target when I do the same thing everyone else does here. Guess its meant for me to be confused. I post to crush people feelings in a debate... some people cant handle that. Whatever... I thought about it and I'm still lost on how I am a target when my goals are primarily to rip spleens out via debating.

U dont really crush people though. You're almost h1 level delusional

DarkSaint85

It's because of posts like this smile

HulkIsHulk
I always thought Wolverine wasn't even a bullet timer.
Would you say putting his claws between a machine gun and its target and batting away all the bullets as bullet timing

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Brevoort reckons he is below Wolverine, but not by much.
brevoort is an ignorant idiot

carver9
U dont really crush people though. You're almost h1 level delusional

no expression

celeyhyga17
Carver is the Big Punisher of KMC.

He's not a playa, he gets crushed a lot.

"boriqua, morenaa, boriqua, morenaaa..."

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Carver is the Big Punisher of KMC.

He's not a playa, he gets crushed a lot.

"boriqua, morenaa, boriqua, morenaaa..."

laughing

I dont get crushed a lot though.

Surtur
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Would you say putting his claws between a machine gun and its target and batting away all the bullets as bullet timing

Sure, but is he consistently portrayed that way? I always thought he was usually portrayed as like..having Captain America-esque speed. Or even aim dodgers like Batman.

This is kind of making me want to start playing the Wolverine PC game.

One Big Mob
Let me tell you a little short story about the boy who wanted to be a dog Carver:

The little boy ran around his house everyday barking and everyday his mother would say

"No no no Gary Nine, for you are a boy, and not a dog."

One day the boy had ripped up the garbage his mother had left on the ground.
His mother came in when he was in the center of some rotten porkchops and said

When the boy got older, he still thought he was a canine (dog). He used to dig up his mothers roses and eat squirrels. And everytime his mother would say

Eventually about a decade later the boy was cleared to go to school with boys his same age and even higher. At this special school they were allowed to be whatever they wanted

One day when his mother came to pick him up one boy was behind the boy while he was on all fours with his bottom up and they both had their pants down. The mother, shocked, dropped her copy of 'My Dog Skip' and she said

"Oh Gary Nine, I guess you were a dog afterall"

The moral of the story here is Carver, you be whatever you want. If someone tells you you can't be a dog, you get on your hands and knees in your leather chaps and prove to do them you can the best dang dog in the world. If your mom kicks you down the stairs because you ate an expensive bag of catfood, you go into her room with another animal of a boy and you say with drool coming out of your mouth

"See... momm... ugh... momma, I... ahhh... I-I... am a d... dog... after... all...."

"Id"
Let me tell you a little short story about the boy who wanted to be a dog Carver:

The little boy ran around his house everyday barking and everyday his mother would say

One day the boy had ripped up the garbage his mother had left on the ground.
His mother came in when he was in the center of some rotten porkchops and said

When the boy got older, he still thought he was a canine (dog). He used to dig up his mothers roses and eat squirrels. And everytime his mother would say

Eventually about a decade later the boy was cleared to go to school with boys his same age and even higher. At this special school they were allowed to be whatever they wanted

One day when his mother came to pick him up one boy was behind the boy while he was on all fours with his bottom up and they both had their pants down. The mother, shocked, dropped her copy of 'My Dog Skip' and she said

"Oh Gary Nine, I guess you were a dog afterall"

The moral of the story here is Carver, you be whatever you want. If someone tells you you can't be a dog, you get on your hands and knees in your leather chaps and prove to do them you can the best dang dog in the world. If your mom kicks you down the stairs because you ate an expensive bag of catfood, you go into her room with another animal of a boy and you say with drool coming out of your mouth

"See... momm... ugh... momma, I... ahhh... I-I... am a d... dog... after... all...."

That's pretty phucking disturbing. sick

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
That's pretty phucking disturbing. sick
thumb up

Bout to call the authorities on him.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by "Id"
That's pretty phucking disturbing. sick Originally posted by celeyhyga17
thumb up

Bout to call the authorities on him.

See Carver, there are always people trying to tell you what you can and can't do. If you want to rip spleens out, then do it. If you want to crush a couple can posters, then be my, no, your own guest. If you want to eat chickenbones out of the garbage, then go right ahead. No one can tell you where you need to be in life, you have to figure that out for yourself.

And don't let all the ids and smellyhymens try and control you. You carve right through that barrier on the way to fulfilling your carveny. You are Carver, you are destined for... I don't know... ****ing something probably.

SquallX
laughing

carver9
Lol...really OBM?

One Big Mob
Yeah, don't worry Carver, I got your back bro

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yeah, don't worry Carver, I got your back bro

You heard the man and now get on your hands and knees and be a good dog, carver, he's got your back, ya know.

StiltmanFTW
If you want to eat chickenbones out of the garbage, then go right ahead.

laughing out loud

Isn't that his standard meal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.