Karate Kid vs Black Panther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
KK vs BP in an open field outside, BP has his vibranium suit but is not allowed to use any of his weaponry, does KK stand any chance of hurting him h2h only?

EcstaticGrace
If the question is does Karate Kid stand a chance in hurting him, I'd say yes.

In terms of who wins a fight I'd probably say Val because of the restrictions being placed on Black Panther.

And that's if we're using Pre-Flashpoint Val.

StiltmanFTW
On this forum, KK can solo 20 martial artists equal or superior to T'Challa laughing out loud

So, spite thread.

Jesus vs KK would've been better vin

Mindset
Krazy Karate Kid murders Black Panther.

riv6672
KK should have zero problems here.

wuleecat
I don't get it.

Karate Kid hand to hand versus Black Panther? Isn't that a definite stomp for KK every single day of the week?

I mean, I know Black Panther has had some serious fan-massage on these boards in the last wee while, but come on. This is Karate Kid. Hand to hand is what he does.

deathslash
Yeah, this is a stomp in favor of val.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
On this forum, KK can solo 20 martial artists equal or superior to T'Challa laughing out loud

So, spite thread.

Jesus vs KK would've been better vin

Even though I know you are joking, the funny thing is KK could beat down way more then 20 Black Panthers.

Karate Kid is what other martial artists want to be like when they grow up.

StiltmanFTW
But could he beat 20 Jesuses?

Surtur
Of course he could, Jesus was weak. Dude couldn't even hang on a cross for long.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Lawest just broke his hands on the wall.

EcstaticGrace
Karate Kid to my knowledge doesn't have super senses KOTD Panther has cloaking and the weapons to harm him.

Given the OP he does lose badly though. Being restricted to H2h though that depends on how serious we take the Batman fight. Panther has been able to take Danny's chi hits with his armor.

ghostman
Originally posted by Mindset
Krazy Karate Kid murders Black Panther.

cuck.

Surtur
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Karate Kid to my knowledge doesn't have super senses KOTD Panther has cloaking and the weapons to harm him.

Given the OP he does lose badly though. Being restricted to H2h though that depends on how serious we take the Batman fight. Panther has been able to take Danny's chi hits with his armor.

The Batman thing was a low showing, Val is hilariously above Iron Fist.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Surtur
The Batman thing was a low showing, Val is hilariously above Iron Fist.

Counter to cloaking? Or vibranium weaponry?

Surtur
Space Karate. I'm dead serious.

EcstaticGrace
Space Karate. I'm dead serious.

Scans?? O.o

Surtur
You are asking for scans of space karate? Go look at..pretty much anything with Karate Kid. Whether he is dodging speed force infused lightning after it hits him, redirecting Mon El to another solar system, easily fighting someone who gave Supergirl trouble even though he was sick, etc.

He's better then Black Panther, he's better then Iron Fist.

Zack M

Val was able to hear Emerald Empress miles away. This EE was a super assassin who was trying to get the jump on him, IIRC.

Val wins everyday.

StiltmanFTW
BP was able to hear you crying after BvS "incident".

Zack M
BP was able to hear you crying after BvS "incident".

And BP heard you fapping to Batfleck.

riv6672
Yeah, no offense, EG, but you arent going to make headway with this one. stick out tongue

Raisen
panther wins until somebody calls the cops and then he gets beat down for no apparent reason. arrested and charged with a crime he didn't commit.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Raisen killed the thread big grin

riv6672
^^^Doesn't matter, BP will take the fall.

Sin I AM
Never understood this forums wankage of Val. He's the most uninteresting character ever

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Never understood this forums wankage of Val. He's the most uninteresting character ever

Same here.

riv6672
So you two gauge power sets by how interesting you find the character.
That explains a lot. laughing

cdtm
Scans?? O.o

He held PC Superboy in a chokehold indefinately, then used him as a human shield.. And finally, spun him around like a top so fast he knocked him out.

And everybody in the Legion keeps either dissing him or giving him backhanded compliments due to his "lack of powers"..

That pretty much is all you need to know about him. smile

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
That explains a lot. laughing

But you're only impressed by "feats" sooooo yea. Stfu

riv6672
Not interested!

SquallX
Of course he could, Jesus was weak. Dude couldn't even hang on a cross for long.

laughing

****ing savage man.

Prof. T.C McAbe
KK in a spitestomp.

Vanguard
I don't even take KK seriously....he's so overpowered. Especially for not having any powers at all.

Surtur
Originally posted by Vanguard
I don't even take KK seriously....he's so overpowered. Especially for not having any powers at all.

His power is being really good at karate.

riv6672
Really REALLY good.

Surtur
He was probably trained by God himself. Just too bad God never took his own kid under his wing and showed him a few pointers. I mean turning a few fish into a bunch of fish is super cool, but it doesn't necessarily help in a fight.

DarkSaint85
He was probably trained by God himself. Just too bad God never took his own kid under his wing and showed him a few pointers. I mean turning a few fish into a bunch of fish is super cool, but it doesn't necessarily help in a fight.

It shows he can matter manip and increase dead organic matter.

Now imagine if he gave you cancer. Then multiplied it instantly, throughout your entire body.

Have less than perfect teeth? Imagine him bursting your jaw off with extreme bone decay.

Oh, you had a meat sub for lunch? Boom. Your intestines have just burst from the multiplication of all that pulled pork.

Then he turns all the water in your blood into alcohol, and sets you alight.

Surtur
Or he has an oddly specific power to make shitloads of bread and fish. So he could throw a fish sandwich at your face I guess.

He can conjure a filet o fish out of thin air. That's just how he rolls. Oh and speaking of rolls he can conjure rolls too.

Of course Karate Kid has his "anti- cancer karate" training to fall back on. He spent 18 weeks with a mystic learning how to not get the water in his blood turned to wine. Yes these are weirdly specific techniques he was taught, but like I said..taught by God.

Astner
Originally posted by riv6672
That explains a lot.
Ouch.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--geMtoWLk--/1106972671399694511.jpg

Val should win this. He's mastered every style of martial arts including styles that don't exist. And he's also landed some good hits on herald-level character.

Surtur
I have never understood the hate Val gets. Well it's not hate..it's just like..okay people can totally buy into aliens and all this stuff, but the moment someone does some shit via space karate people call bullshit.

The only reason Val gets "wanked" here is because people for some reason continue to put him against people who have no actual chance at beating him.

riv6672
^^^Aint THAT the truth!

Altered humans. Aliens. Mutants. Gods. Feasible.
A guy with mad skills?!?
Wait, does he have gadgets?
No?
Impossible!

lawest9
KK for the kill.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
KK for the kill.

What if BP teamed up with Jesus against KK?

Blue Area Vet
Panther mercs this SHIT character.

Blue Area Vet
I have never understood the hate Val gets. Well it's not hate..it's just like..okay people can totally buy into aliens and all this stuff, but the moment someone does some shit via space karate people call bullshit.

The only reason Val gets "wanked" here is because people for some reason continue to put him against people who have no actual chance at beating him.

There's no hate only people who take his generic ass seriously. Now, you all stop shitting on T'Challa's 50th birthday and bow down.

Surtur
What if BP teamed up with Jesus against KK?

Lets just say that we wouldn't be seeing Jesus again for about 3 days.

Ha just kidding, KK kills Jesus and God adopts KK as his new son.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
There's no hate only people who take his generic ass seriously. Now, you all stop shitting on T'Challa's 50th birthday and bow down.

KK knows karate, of course he's going to bow..then he's going to slap BP down. Why did you tell him it was BP's birthday? Now he has an excuse to karate chop him 50 times, and one extra for good luck, so 51 times. See what you just did?

leonidas
bp has no real chance in this battle without weapons. dude could barely take storm in straight h2h. laughing out loud

Surtur
He should of known mutants are immune to armbars.

leonidas
tru. sh!t only works on high heralds and up. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Surfer is more like a mid meta, to be brutally honest.

Surtur
Surfer is more like a mid meta, to be brutally honest.

That is strange since I'd put someone like Spider-man in the low meta category and it feels weird to say Surfer is only one tier above him. Not when he can destroy moons and planets and fly through stars and open up blackholes.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, all those space cheese feats, and his anus still gets destroyed by mexicans or Daredevil.

Surtur
Yeah, all those space cheese feats, and his anus still gets destroyed by mexicans or Daredevil.

Most comic characters have low showings.

StiltmanFTW
Of course. But Silver Eunuch is special.

Blue Area Vet
Lets just say that we wouldn't be seeing Jesus again for about 3 days.

Ha just kidding, KK kills Jesus and God adopts KK as his new son.

KK knows karate, of course he's going to bow..then he's going to slap BP down. Why did you tell him it was BP's birthday? Now he has an excuse to karate chop him 50 times, and one extra for good luck, so 51 times. See what you just did?

Yeah, I see you fell in love a Q lister that somehow willed himself out of the video game universe into the comic universe. Good luck waiting for that KK origin movie set to come out in a couple centuries, in an alternate universe.

Blue Area Vet
That is strange since I'd put someone like Spider-man in the low meta category and it feels weird to say Surfer is only one tier above him. Not when he can destroy moons and planets and fly through stars and open up blackholes.

There is a prime meta category for people like Vision, Sinister, Enchantress, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.