Superman Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Who knows more about Superman?

Mindset
Sometimes I feel like Carver created Superman.

His encyclopedic knowledge of him is eerie.

One Big Mob
Carver is Superman.

Sometimes Carver and his boy Bing Ling play Lois and Clark. Lois must be a villain in those scenerios because they wrestle really rough and Lois' anus always gets carved up and bloody

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Carver is Superman.

Sometimes Carver and his boy Bing Ling play Lois and Clark. Lois must be a villain in those scenerios because they wrestle really rough and Lois' anus always gets carved up and bloody

laughing out loud

carver9
Carver is Superman.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Lord of Brokeback got no voteslaughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Well, what did you expect?

He only knows the character's name. Nothing aside from it.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Hello, first I'd like to say I'm happy that I was allowed to join this site.

I'm a lifelong comicbook fan who also enjoys anime. I came to this site because of the respect threads which are well renowned.

I hope to go through all the other forums here and meet fellow fans.

Who ever this was, might have been the real Lob, the guy behind the name is a skin job.

Tattoos N Scars
Carver is Superman.

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/172/1728691/2580709-9597024297-2cdd3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.