Jim Jaspers vs Insane Genis Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

ghostman
jaspers, but i was on another forum and people think he only warped a city LOL.

Sin I AM
Jaspers is multi versal..the things he's done dwarfs genis. A better matchup wouldve been jaspers or an insane wanda

the Darkone
Jasper is a omni-versal wrecker, one of he most poweful beings in Marvel Universe all time

One Big Mob
Jaspers is megaversal; he does things and then I say I'm fairly impressed with that

the Darkone
Omni versal I believe he is, regardless he is by far one of the most powerful mutants without artifacts, MJJ is Omniversal wrecker

One Big Mob
Originally posted by the Darkone
Omni versal I believe he is, regardless he is by far one of the most powerful mutants without artifacts, MJJ is Omniversal wrecker I was following yous and sinz.

Regardless, would you say either Genis or James are more insane than Insane Titan?

Galan007
Originally posted by ghostman
jaspers, but i was on another forum and people think he only warped a city LOL. Even if that were true(it's not, btw), James was still akin to God within his warp. So unless Genis were able to find a way to instantly BFR James to unspace before he were transformed into a teacup(highly unlikely, btw), this is a very lopsided battle.

RadZoa
Is Genis capable of doing what Fury did and dragging Jim into unspace? Or no?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by RadZoa
Is Genis capable of doing what Fury did and dragging Jim into unspace? Or no? Maybe.

Though if he wanted to fight him straight up, he'd need Captain Britain's powers to one shot him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.