Alex Mercer vs Scorpion(Read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Scorpion is given Alex Mercer's Speed, Strength, Durability, Agility and any other stats of Alex Mercer's. Also, he has his own weapons. He has his Unlimited X-Ray Moves. BFR Are Allowed. No Morals. Scorpion can do Hellfire and Devastator same as Alex Mercer. Scorpion is Given Alex's Bio

No Massive Massacre, No Consuming each other. Battlefield in Manhattan.

Discuss.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149746/3212437-alex+mercer.jpg http://img06.deviantart.net/a338/i/2015/037/3/d/150206___mk_scorpion_by_jack_kaiser-d8gxccp.png

P.S. What do you think with my new Rules?

Jmanghan
So... Basically, Alex Mercer vs Alex Mercer.

Also, none of that makes a difference, Alex fights with more ferocity and ruthlessness, his punches are far more brutal then Scorpion's.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jmanghan
So... Basically, Alex Mercer vs Alex Mercer.

Also, none of that makes a difference, Alex fights with more ferocity and ruthlessness, his punches are far more brutal then Scorpion's.
Well, in thread Kratos vs Superman in CV, the OP made Kratos had Superman's powers and most of the users vote to Kratos because the OP made Kratos had supes' powers and so i made this on this side with the OP based on Kratos vs Superman's OP(the other character had other's powers...) hehehe

Edit: Also, Couldn't Scorpion BFR Alex into the Netherrealm? same as he did to Sub Zero in MK9 or in Injustice Game when his 3rd special Move?

Jmanghan
Putting Alex into the Netherrealm is just gonna piss him off and make him kill EVERYONE there.

Nusa105
Putting Alex into the Netherrealm is just gonna piss him off and make him kill EVERYONE there.
Well, BFR also could be the winning of any character that could do that like Scorpion...

Jmanghan
...I guess.

Though Battlefield removal doesn't make much sense here, because Scorpion's gotta go back to the Netherrealm at some point, its where he lives.

After he comes back and sees that everyone's been slaughted, then he'll be next.

Nusa105
...I guess.

Though Battlefield removal doesn't make much sense here, because Scorpion's gotta go back to the Netherrealm at some point, its where he lives.

After he comes back and sees that everyone's been slaughted, then he'll be next.
Hmm... Maybe your statement be right... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.