World War Hulk Vs 100 X-Men Days of Future Past

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
World War Hulk is all that is left in the X-Men Days of Future Past movie universe.
He has 100 sentinels from the movie to deal with.

Does he survive?

lawest9
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
World War Hulk is all that is left in the X-Men Days of Future Past movie universe.
He has 100 sentinels from the movie to deal with.

Does he survive? If that many don't destroy him, they certainly give it a good go, one thing however........he's not a mutant who carries the mutant x- gene so he should be able to take a good number of them out.

Shabazz916
Hulk has healing durability and raw power he rips thru them. In a hour.

TethAdamTheRock
I never seen even single one get destroyed. They cant be destroyed

DarkSaint85
Every post in this thread is gold

Insane Titan
Hulk gets Dap'd

Sin I AM
Hulk stomps. The x-men the movie sentinels faced were weaksauce.

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

no expression

Sin I AM

The reason the x-men lost was because they didnt work as a team. Too many individual fights instead of combining powers and decimating them. If sunfire bobby blink and colossus had worked in tandem it wouldnt have been a massacre

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

TheLordofMurder
The movie implied that the Sentinels took over the world (as they did in the comic) and outright stated that they defeated the mutants and all that aided them...

This means that they overcame all the superhumans they faced on Earth...

Those Sentinels were lethal; the Sentinels adapt to WWH and destroy him utterly shortly afterwards...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The movie implied that the Sentinels took over the world (as they did in the comic) and outright stated that they defeated the mutants and all that aided them...

Those Sentinels were lethal; the Sentinels adapt to WWH and destroy him utterly shortly afterwards...

Where did it show they fought non mutant super humans?

lawest9
I think Hulk or any high herald could stop them because they don't carry the mutant x-gene.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The reason the x-men lost was because they didnt work as a team. Too many individual fights instead of combining powers and decimating them. If sunfire bobby blink and colossus had worked in tandem it wouldnt have been a massacre

I disagree...

Not only could those Sentinels adapt on the fly, they retained the ability to utilize the powers of those they'd already defeated (we saw a Sentinel utilize Emma Frosts Diamond Form and another use Lady Deathstrikes Claws...all on the fly).

Based on all the options available to them, I'd argue that once the Sentinels adjusted to whatever strategy was being used against them, the Xmen die all the same...

TheLordofMurder
Where did it show they fought non mutant super humans?

They never showed it; it was stated that the Sentinels defeated all that sided with the Mutants, thus it was implied that all the superheroes on Earth were defeated by the Sentinels...

Henry_Pym
You know the mutantverse isn't in the MCU,.... Right?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You know the mutantverse isn't in the MCU,.... Right?

Quicksilver would argue that point...

carver9
LOM...what do they do to stop WWH?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
LOM...what do they do to stop WWH? Throw their bodies at Hulk until a shattered piece shoots in Hulk's eye. Then the rest feel super bad about it and take him to the hospital. They'll be one Sentinel who doesn't sugarcoat it and keeps saying Hulk is going to lose that eye while the rest try and angry hush him and they tell Hulk everything is going be alright.

Afterwards they have an in joke of "The Unbelievable Sulk"

TheLordofMurder
LOM...what do they do to stop WWH?

1st they adapt to his great strength; maybe with intangibility...

Then they simply come up with a way to defeat him; the possibilities are numerous...

I see no reason why they couldn't replicate Xaviers power and go the mind rape route..

Or alternatively go the Nimrod route vs Juggs and come up with a ray that prevents Hulks mind from sending signals to his body...

lawest9
Well the problem here may be that Hulk simply have brute strebgth only, maybe an energy manip like Surfer or Thor would be a better match against them.

TethAdamTheRock
Quicksilver would argue that point... And Spiderman

SquallX
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Throw their bodies at Hulk until a shattered piece shoots in Hulk's eye. Then the rest feel super bad about it and take him to the hospital. They'll be one Sentinel who doesn't sugarcoat it and keeps saying Hulk is going to lose that eye while the rest try and angry hush him and they tell Hulk everything is going be alright.

You give off this vibe of being a super villain when it comes to Carver. It's like your seating in dark room in from a laptop, and al we see from the screen is your hands and mouth with a big grin just waiting to make Carvers life a living hell while rubbing your hands and laughing like a maniac.

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Throw their bodies at Hulk until a shattered piece shoots in Hulk's eye. Then the rest feel super bad about it and take him to the hospital. They'll be one Sentinel who doesn't sugarcoat it and keeps saying Hulk is going to lose that eye while the rest try and angry hush him and they tell Hulk everything is going be alright.

Lol.

carver9

Then they simply come up with a way to defeat him; the possibilities are numerous...

I see no reason why they couldn't replicate Xaviers power and go the mind rape route..

Or alternatively go the Nimrod route vs Juggs and come up with a ray that prevents Hulks mind from sending signals to his body...

Did any of this happen on panel? They don't have a way of putting him down. Probably can't even Pierce his hide.

Sin I AM

Non mutant super heroes have yet to appear in fox-xmen verse. So you're assumptions are just that, assumptions.

I disagree...

Not only could those Sentinels adapt on the fly, they retained the ability to utilize the powers of those they'd already defeated (we saw a Sentinel utilize Emma Frosts Diamond Form and another use Lady Deathstrikes Claws...all on the fly).

Based on all the options available to them, I'd argue that once the Sentinels adjusted to whatever strategy was being used against them, the Xmen die all the same...

They also did not adapt on the fly. It took awhile to adapt re watch the scenes. If two mutants fought a sentinel at once instead of individually then it would have been different. Colossus could have shattered one while bobby froze it. They showed no tactics. Anyway none displayed the high end strength WWH has. Hed likely one shot the whole crew.

DarkSaint85
Quicksilver would argue that point...

He's not a mutant in the MCU. Neither him nor Witch are. Marvel confirmed it.

Hell, he's not even a mutant in the 616 U lol.

Moreover, the others were never shown in Fox's X-verse - you may as well say that the Sentinels fought Harry Potter, Time Lords and Robocop, lol.

Also, lol at Spiderman being a...whatever.

TheLordofMurder
They also did not adapt on the fly.

False...

I have watched the scenes many times, and I can tell you precisely when they demonstrate this...

Go back to Magneto's speech near the end of the movie; start at the point where Sunspot is blasting a Sentinel and it begins assuming Diamond Form...

As the Sentinel in Diamond Form walks toward him, Sunspot turns his attention to a different Sentinel that has gotten closer to him and blasts it; that Sentinel acquires Ice Form in exactly 2 seconds...

That absolutely counts as adapting on the fly...

Sin I AM
False...

I have watched the scenes many times, and I can tell you precisely when they demonstrate this...

Go back to Magneto's speech near the end of the movie; start at the point where Sunspot is blasting a Sentinel and it begins assuming Diamond Form...

As the Sentinel in Diamond Form walks toward him, Sunspot turns his attention to a different Sentinel that has gotten closer to him and blasts it; that Sentinel acquires Ice Form in exactly 2 seconds...

That absolutely counts as adapting on the fly...

No but ok. Anyway they have no way of adapting to hulk. Darwin a greater adapter than those sentinels tried and failed.

Genii96
Considering they can not only adapt,but retain and use powers they have had,100 is too much

StiltmanFTW
Give Hulk adamantium katanas and an army of bats, wolves, werewolves, rats and other creatures of the night.

Surtur

All this tells us is that nothing the Sentinels encountered had the power to destroy them. It doesn't mean they just can't be destroyed no matter what. Since if we take that to its extreme you just basically said the Ultimate Nullifier wouldn't kill these things.

TheLordofMurder
No but ok. Anyway they have no way of adapting to hulk. Darwin a greater adapter than those sentinels tried and failed.

Replicating Xaviers power and mind raping Hulk to oblivion is not an option?

TheLordofMurder
Did any of this happen on panel? They don't have a way of putting him down. Probably can't even Pierce his hide.

Replicating Xaviers power and mind raping Hulk is not an option?

Surtur
Replicating Xaviers power and mind raping Hulk is not an option?

Can the Sentinels replicate psionic powers? Also wait I thought in order to replicate a power it needs to be used on them?

HulkIsHulk

now you're reaching. Is there proof that anyone they defeated were close to 616 versions in power?
And by the way, Hulk has resisted attacks that targeted his nervous system

Surtur
99% of Marvel characters in the movies are nowhere near their power levels in the comics. Xavier is nowhere near his comic power levels and on top of that I don't recall him ever using telepathy on the sentinels because..well, why would he try to read a robots mind?

HulkIsHulk
And since we are using the DOPF movie verse, several Sentinels were taken out by the Blackbird explosion, (oops wrote Blackbeard by mistake, heh heh), Storm's powers, Bishop energy blasts. Heck Colossus took one out from the momentum of falling from a large height
And even if they replicate movie verse Xavier's powers, every version of comic Hulk has resisted mental attacks, and several of them were way powerful than movie Xavier. High end TP feats of Hulk include resisting cosmic beings. Pretty much any comic top tier could solo the majority of X-Men movie verse.

HulkIsHulk
I disagree...

Lady Deatstrike's claws? You mean transforming their hands to swords? Lol just no.

StiltmanFTW
It happened in the movie, yes.

DarkSaint85
Yah. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Sure, they were swords. But they were pretty specific looking.

StiltmanFTW
Definitely looked like Yuriko's, yes.

Sin I AM
Lol u guys really are reaching huh

StiltmanFTW
Reaching for your **** thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Reaching for your **** thumb up

https://38.media.tumblr.com/0e421eabe828d707ad36edd07a551726/tumblr_inline_n3wiwleN3o1qa4ap5.gif

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
Can the Sentinels replicate psionic powers? Also wait I thought in order to replicate a power it needs to be used on them?

They replicated Emma's Diamond Form and that was never used on them...

TheLordofMurder
Give Hulk adamantium katanas and an army of bats, wolves, werewolves, rats and other creatures of the night.

Hulk would win for sure then... wink

smile

Surtur
They replicated Emma's Diamond Form and that was never used on them...

Interesting, was it used within their vicinity? In other words did they see her use the form before copying it?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Lady Deatstrike's claws? You mean transforming their hands to swords? Lol just no.

Yes, just yes...

Here's the clip to prove it (inaddition this clip counters Sin's argument that these Sentinels couldnt adapt on the fly):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQdhS6q50mQ

StiltmanFTW
Interesting, was it used within their vicinity? In other words did they see her use the form before copying it?

We have no idea, as their fight with Emma doesn't happen in the movie.

TheLordofMurder
And since we are using the DOPF movie verse, several Sentinels were taken out by the Blackbird explosion, (oops wrote Blackbeard by mistake, heh heh), Storm's powers, Bishop energy blasts. Heck Colossus took one out from the momentum of falling from a large height
And even if they replicate movie verse Xavier's powers, every version of comic Hulk has resisted mental attacks, and several of them were way powerful than movie Xavier. High end TP feats of Hulk include resisting cosmic beings. Pretty much any comic top tier could solo the majority of X-Men movie verse.

Hulk has also lost to mind rape; Thanos seems to be able to get Hulk pretty easily...

Surtur
Interesting. Well I guess it comes down to if you think they could copy psionic powers or not. Since movie Hulk definitely hasn't shown he could resist psychic powers. So if they are granted telepathy that means it would really just take 1 Sentinel, not 100, to win.

StiltmanFTW
It's WWH here. Telepathy won't do shit.

Surtur
Okay yeah forgot, I got swept up in the movie universe. Yeah..we didn't see a strong enough telepath in the movies to effect WWH.

TheLordofMurder
It's WWH here. Telepathy won't do shit.

Its possible that Hulk could resist movie Xavier level mind rape coming from multiple sources, but they still have numerous options...

Based on what we've seen of them virtually any mutant power we've seen in the Xmen movies is fair game...

Just think about it, with 100 of them present, they have some room for trial and error to come up with a viable solution for dealing with the Hulk...

TheLordofMurder
If they get desperate, they can just replicate Blinks power and BFR him...

Sin I AM
Lol at this no limit fallacy bullshit. The sentinels should only be able to do what the displayed. Not your made up fandom powers

DarkSaint85
Blink never showed any range beyond what, 100yards or so?

Sin I AM
Even if she did the sentinels never teleported otherwise they wouldve massacred the xmen

TheLordofMurder
Lol at this no limit fallacy bullshit. The sentinels should only be able to do what the displayed. Not your made up fandom powers

No limits fallacy bullshit?

Um, they demonstrated the ability to utilize mutant powers on the fly of opponents we never saw them fight...

We saw them utilize mutant powers that couldnt be used against them as a offensive power (like Emma's Diamond Form)...

We also know that they took over the world and had elminated most of the mutants, thus I think its pretty reasonable to infer that them having access to just about any mutant power we've seen in the movies is both reasonable and logical...

No limits fallacy? No..its more like being able to think critically.

leonidas
Lol at this no limit fallacy bullshit.

absolutely. some of the sh!t in this thread is mind-boggling..... movie-verse characters are sooooo much less than the comic characters. is it possible 100 of them could win this? sure, i guess. they were pretty bad a$$ and if they worked as a unit maybe they could put him down before he destroyed them. but they really didn't SHOW anything capable of taking down wwh, so we're speculating. think about what hulk endured against sentry at the end. that would likely have vaporized every sentinel in the movie.... could they beat him? i guess it's possible. likely? not really, imo.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Blink never showed any range beyond what, 100yards or so?

They could just keep doing it over and over and over again in an endless loop; there are 100 of them afterall...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by leonidas
absolutely. some of the sh!t in this thread is mind-boggling..... movie-verse characters are sooooo much less than the comic characters. is it possible 100 of them could win this? sure, i guess. they were pretty bad a$$ and if they worked as a unit maybe they could put him down before he destroyed them. but they really didn't SHOW anything capable of taking down wwh, so we're speculating. think about what hulk endured against sentry at the end. that would likely have vaporized every sentinel in the movie.... could they beat him? i guess it's possible. likely? not really, imo.

Thank god there are more ways to win a fight than by punching, kicking, or blasting...

TheLordofMurder
Even if she did the sentinels never teleported otherwise they wouldve massacred the xmen

Just because they never did it doesnt mean they couldnt; afterall they utilized Emma's and Lady Deathstrikes powers after having defeated them at some point in time in the past...

And we did see Blink die at their hands, so its logical to believe that they could use her powers if they felt it neccessary...

StiltmanFTW
They have killed Dracula, too.

So every Sentinel has dual adamantium katanas and an army of rats, bats, wolves, werewolves, zombies, liches, black knights, skeletons, soulles, thralls, ghouls, ghasts, flesh golems, wights, wraiths, dread knights, bone dragons, ghost dragons and other creatures of the night.

TheLordofMurder
They have killed Dracula, too.

So every Sentinel has dual adamantium katanas and an army of rats, bats, wolves, werewolves, zombies, liches, black knights, skeletons, soulles, thralls, ghouls, ghasts, flesh golems, wights, wraiths, dread knights, bone dragons, ghost dragons and other creatures of the night.

They also have a vampiric Betty on their side...

WWH is doomed...

wink

SquallX
Didn't Emma already died before the Sentinels were activated?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah... Magneto mentions that to Xavier.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SquallX
Didn't Emma already died before the Sentinels were activated?

I dont think so...

Emma Frost was alive at the end of Xmen 1st Class wasnt she?

TheLordofMurder
Yeah... Magneto mentions that to Xavier.

I dont recall that dialog, but maybe you are right...

StiltmanFTW
I dont think so...

Emma Frost was alive at the end of Xmen 1st Class wasnt she?

She was. In the post-credits scene, even.

But Erik says she's dead in DOFP. When he's on the plane with Xavier and Logan.

leonidas
Thank god there are more ways to win a fight than by punching, kicking, or blasting...

like what? what did they display ON SCREEN that suggests they win this? unless you go no-limits fallacy, they have nothing. and if you're going that route, why bother with 100 when you could as likely as 1 beats him....

StiltmanFTW
GvqAfXyDcQo

Start at 00:50, LoM.

Sin I AM

Im just trying to figure out how far down the rabbit hole im gonna go. Next argument will be they killed Franklin richards and have his powah.

TheLordofMurder
GvqAfXyDcQo

Start at 00:50, LoM.

You are right... thumb up

Plot hole perhaps?

TheLordofMurder
Im just trying to figure out how far down the rabbit hole im gonna go. Next argument will be they killed Franklin richards and have his powah.

No, I'm not entering Franklin Richards territory as thats overkill as pertains what is needed to win here...

I think the Sentinels win this handedly given all the options avilable to them as well as WWH's one-dimensionality...

TheLordofMurder
like what? what did they display ON SCREEN that suggests they win this? unless you go no-limits fallacy, they have nothing. and if you're going that route, why bother with 100 when you could as likely as 1 beats him....

The OP was undoubtably thinking about a brute force win; I'm betting thats the reason why he choose 100 Sentinels...he didnt consider creative ways the Sentinels could win this.

And no, I dont need to invoke no limits to give a reasonable explanation of how the Sentinels win; between their powers of adaptation and all the mutant powers available to them, they win in myraid ways...

As soon as they abandon the idea of winning by punching, kicking, and blasting hard (and they have exhibited the ability to think), the Sentinels take out WWH pretty rapidly...

Surtur
All I want to know is who was the girl with the diamond body we saw in Wolverine Origins?

leonidas
The OP was undoubtably thinking about a brute force win; I'm betting thats the reason why he choose 100 Sentinels...he didnt consider creative ways the Sentinels could win this.

And no, I dont need to invoke no limits to give a reasonable explanation of how the Sentinels win; between their powers of adaptation and all the mutant powers available to them, they win in myraid ways...

As soon as they abandon the idea of winning by punching, kicking, and blasting hard (and they have exhibited the ability to think), the Sentinels take out WWH pretty rapidly...

so....how? using what you saw in the movies, how do they take him out, even exotically?

Surtur
how do they take him out, even exotically?

They take him out to a robot strip club called the "Clap Trap".

TheLordofMurder
so....how? using what you saw in the movies, how do they take him out, even exotically?

They replicate Blinks power and BFR him; endless portal after portal...

ShadowFyre
How this got 4 pages is beyond me. Hulk literally sits there for eternity while they do everything they can to hurt him and nothing happens. There is literally no debate that cod be made as those were made specifically to copy X-gene. Which Hulk doesent have.

Grey Hulk could win this easily. WWH Thunderclaps the lot of em into oblivion.

DarkSaint85
They could just keep doing it over and over and over again in an endless loop; there are 100 of them afterall...

Proof they can do this?

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How this got 4 pages is beyond me. Hulk literally sits there for eternity while they do everything they can to hurt him and nothing happens. There is literally no debate that cod be made as those were made specifically to copy X-gene. Which Hulk doesent have.

Grey Hulk could win this easily. WWH Thunderclaps the lot of em into oblivion. This is the point that I have been trying to make.

TheLordofMurder
Proof they can do this?

Sure; as we all saw, they can replicate and adapt to mutant powers...

In the case of Blink they fought and were exposed to her powers directly...

So yeah, they replicate her power and exotically defeat WWH...

TheLordofMurder
Hulk literally sits there for eternity while they do everything they can to hurt him and nothing happens

If he does that, this fight is over immediately...

A portal will form right beneath him causing him to fall from the sky, and there will be a second portal waiting for him as soon as he begins to fall that will teleport him up farther in the sky...

Since there are 100 Sentinels, they can keep this up until Hulk is stranded on the Moon...

One Sentinel will stay at the battle site to prevent the team from losing by self BFR; the other 99 eventually BFR Hulk to the Moon...

Sentinels win...

Happy Dance

carver9
They fight nothing like that.

SquallX
All I want to know is who was the girl with the diamond body we saw in Wolverine Origins?

Pretty sure that was Emma. Doesn't really matter anyway since Origin is noncanon.

DarkSaint85
Sure; as we all saw, they can replicate and adapt to mutant powers...

In the case of Blink they fought and were exposed to her powers directly...

So yeah, they replicate her power and exotically defeat WWH...

No, I meant that to BFR him does she have limits? Range? Mass? Size? Line of sight? 100 Sentinels would all just open portals....but to where? The film only showed her doing so in the immediate vicinity.

Then, they'd have to open with this attack; over the starting distance, it's a high chance Hulk opens with a thunderclap; they won't.

TheLordofMurder
No, I meant that to BFR him does she have limits? Range? Mass? Size? Line of sight? 100 Sentinels would all just open portals....but to where? The film only showed her doing so in the immediate vicinity.

Then, they'd have to open with this attack; over the starting distance, it's a high chance Hulk opens with a thunderclap; they won't.

As Blink herself demonstrated against the Sentinels, her power can be used defensively...

In this case they just open portals in front of them in a defensive parameter with exit points all pointing towards WWH as a counter measure to being Thunder Clapped; WWH gets a big taste of his own medicine...

From there, they can just strategically advance on WWH; while using Blinks power to redirect any attempt Hulk makes to harm them...

Once they get close enough, they start to combine portals in the fashion described earlier and BFR WWH to the Moon...

As for the limits of her power, they are unknown...

In this case however, you'd have 100 Sentinels all utilizing her powers, and sometimes using them in combined efforts...

I'm sure they are advanced enough to come up with a solution to any limitations her powers might have...

DarkSaint85
So the plan is an extension of, 'Batman finds a way'.

ShadowFyre
The only problem with that, is they couldnt replicate her powers because after being exposed to them guess what they had to do to get through a door? Melt it, they were completely unable to replicate her powers.

So bye bye with that argument, since your basically giving them both powers and intelligence, and teamwork that they never showed, not even once.

Every person from every X-men, MCU, and DCEU working together would be lucky to physically hurt an average comic book herald, DC or Marvel, WWH takes a step and half of them would be obliterated.
Only Prof X, and Jean would have any luck.

Comics>>>>>>>>>>>movies.

ShadowFyre
If he does that, this fight is over immediately...

A portal will form right beneath him causing him to fall from the sky, and there will be a second portal waiting for him as soon as he begins to fall that will teleport him up farther in the sky...

Since there are 100 Sentinels, they can keep this up until Hulk is stranded on the Moon...

One Sentinel will stay at the battle site to prevent the team from losing by self BFR; the other 99 eventually BFR Hulk to the Moon...

Sentinels win...

Happy Dance

Ok, I misread your post.

This is a valid win except for the fact that they couldnt replicate her powers.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by SquallX
Pretty sure that was Emma. Doesn't really matter anyway since Origin is noncanon.
Emma Silverfox. She only had diamond powers no telepathy

HulkIsHulk
Ok, I misread your post.

Except for the fact that Hulk has tanked worse than his thubderclaps and that his reactions are much faster

HulkIsHulk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNRhPRMRKPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yklgt6t4fL4
And the Sentinels are shown to be using their arms in a drill like fashion. I would say the blades are their own ability unlike Yuriko's claws, espevuallt since the sentinels do have fingers and no claws come from there
And are they transforming into diamond or ice against sunspot? One sentinel looked like he transformed into lava man

TheLordofMurder
The only problem with that, is they couldnt replicate her powers because after being exposed to them guess what they had to do to get through a door? Melt it, they were completely unable to replicate her powers.

So bye bye with that argument, since your basically giving them both powers and intelligence, and teamwork that they never showed, not even once.

Every person from every X-men, MCU, and DCEU working together would be lucky to physically hurt an average comic book herald, DC or Marvel, WWH takes a step and half of them would be obliterated.
Only Prof X, and Jean would have any luck.

Comics>>>>>>>>>>>movies.

No, they didnt Blink through that door because of PIS (the heroes were intended to get away as the plot demanded it); in that very sequence you reference, this same Sentinel replicated Sunspots power when it melted through the door...

Unless you want to argue that Blinks power is special and that they cant replicate her just because, then your argument holds no water; the Sentinels can replicate the powers of mutants that have fallen to them...we've seen this with our own eyes...this fact is beyond dispute.

And yes, they absolutely showed teamwork near the end of the movie; the ones who killed Colossus showed teamwork, the Bishop kill was teamwork, the Sunspot kill was teamwork, the Blink kill was teamwork, the Iceman kill was teamwork...

So no, I'm not giving them anything; I am simply bringing to light how formidible these Sentinels are...they are lethal.

TheLordofMurder
Ok, I misread your post.

Given what we saw, there is no reason why they couldnt replicate her powers; shes a mutant and they directly faced her powers...

The stories plot simply chose not to demonstrate it...

TheLordofMurder
Except for the fact that Hulk has tanked worse than his thubderclaps and that his reactions are much faster

Doesnt matter; Blinks power will be used solely to defend themselves from Hulk and BFR him; his damge soak is meaningless here...

TheLordofMurder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNRhPRMRKPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yklgt6t4fL4
And the Sentinels are shown to be using their arms in a drill like fashion. I would say the blades are their own ability unlike Yuriko's claws, espevuallt since the sentinels do have fingers and no claws come from there
And are they transforming into diamond or ice against sunspot? One sentinel looked like he transformed into lava man

Go back to my post where I show the link to Mags speech; they can do both the drills and Lady Deathstrikes Claws (near the end, the Sentinel that kills Sunspot utilizes those claws)...

As pertains Diamond and Ice Form, both are used; again reference the clip I posted earlier...

The 1st Seninel that adapts to Sunspot uses Diamond Form, the 2nd Sentinel that Sunspot blasts uses Ice Form; they look distinctly different when on screen at the same time...

jrodslam
I think they replicate powers via physical contact. Either with the mutant or the power via adaptation. Blinks portal is basically a hole and probably the reason why they werent doing it. The Mags/Storm combo took out a few because they couldnt adapt the the xjet lol. If they are unable to simulate Hulks strength, he wins rather handily. This is WWH here.

TethAdamTheRock
They replicated Emma's Diamond Form and that was never used on them... They had all the powers of every mutant they ever killed.

Insane Titan
They had all the powers of every mutant they ever killed. thumb up so basically they had virtually every power you could think of as they had killed nearly all the mutant race.

DarkSaint85
That depends if they did the killing.

Mutants aren't exactly hard to kill. A sniper would take out a lot of them, for example.

Insane Titan
The whole basis of the movie was the Sentinals tracking down and killing the mutants.

DarkSaint85
Yes, true.

Thus, if we're going by what was said about them and seen in the film, then....

We have to ignore everything we know about the comicverse mutant world.

Ignore Mr M, Franklin, Xorn and 90% of the mutants we know and love....but only focus on the mutants that were shown and seen.

h1a8
They can't adapt if they get destroyed right? If Hulk crushes one of them, they will cease to function right?

Inedian
World War Hulk wins.

Insane Titan
Yes, true.

Thus, if we're going by what was said about them and seen in the film, then....

We have to ignore everything we know about the comicverse mutant world.

Ignore Mr M, Franklin, Xorn and 90% of the mutants we know and love....but only focus on the mutants that were shown and seen. this is movie Sentinals, so we just take it they killed anyone in their path.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Insane Titan
this is movie Sentinals, so we just take it they killed anyone in their path.

Do we assume they killed Apocalypse as well?

Otherwise, here is a list of mutants seen in the Fox-verse.

Assume most were killed by Sentinels.

http://x-menfilms.com/mutants/

That...wouldn't even give them a tenth of the power needed to defeat WWH.

Stoic
Okay, let's presume that WW Hulk came back to Earth from Sakaar and found out that all life on Earth had been wiped out by the Sentinel's. He would just destroy the planet, get back on his stone ship, and go back to Sakaar. End of story. The only reason why he didn't do this in the first place, was because of the innocent lives that would have been caught up in the major shit storm that he was bringing back with him. In this case he wouldn't have to worry about a thing.

TheLordofMurder
Do we assume they killed Apocalypse as well?

Otherwise, here is a list of mutants seen in the Fox-verse.

Assume most were killed by Sentinels.

http://x-menfilms.com/mutants/

That...wouldn't even give them a tenth of the power needed to defeat WWH.

If the Sentinels had access to the power of everyone seen in your link, then WWH dies quickly and horribly via brute force...

Jean is in there, and last we saw her, she could make herself invulnerable at will and completely disassemble her victims with a single thought...

Jeans power x100 vs WWH?

WWH gets annihilated...

HulkIsHulk
Movie Jeans power x 1000 vs WWH = Barely singe WWH's hair

DarkSaint85
If the Sentinels had access to the power of everyone seen in your link, then WWH dies quickly and horribly via brute force...

Jean is in there, and last we saw her, she could make herself invulnerable at will and completely disassemble her victims with a single thought...

Jeans power x100 vs WWH?

WWH gets annihilated...

Lol, did you not watch X3?

Hgu2RCLUr-s

Last we saw, she dead.

HulkIsHulk
He so badly wants the Sentinels to win. He will never admit they are not the invincible creations he believed them to be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.