SHAZAM - THOR - SUPERMAN - BLACK BOLT -Vs- WWHULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
Pre.Darksied Wars..

Out of the 4 Superheroes below who would last the longest if each one let WWHulk beat them until unconsciousness without fighting back against him...

Shazam
Cls.Thor
Superman
Black Bolt

carver9
Shazam or Superman.

Insane Titan
Superman.

It will take a fair amount of punches too, after he couldn't put Sentry down with around 7 free punches.

Surtur
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman.

It will take a fair amount of punches too, after he couldn't put Sentry down with around 7 free punches.

Wasn't Sentry completely unphased after Terrax hit him with his cosmic axe? As in..Sentry didn't even budge...and Terrax is powerful enough to destroy planets with that axe.

I guess I'm asking..you seem to be implying Superman has durability similar to Sentry, so has Superman ever taken something similar without even being budged by it? Hell I thought friggin Wonder Woman has knocked him down?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
Wasn't Sentry completely unphased after Terrax hit him with his cosmic axe? As in..Sentry didn't even budge...and Terrax is powerful enough to destroy planets with that axe.

I guess I'm asking..you seem to be implying Superman has durability similar to Sentry, so has Superman ever taken something similar without even being budged by it? Hell I thought friggin Wonder Woman has knocked him down?

Terrax didn't actually get to hit Sentry with his axe because Robert stopped it mid hit and snapped it in 2.

Surtur
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Terrax didn't actually get to hit Sentry with his axe because Robert stopped it mid hit and snapped it in 2.

But wouldn't stopping the hit mean Terrax still swung at him with force capable of destroying a planet? Unless it's specifically the blade of the axe that can destroy planets instead of Terrax just being that strong?

Also wait didn't Sentry also briefly contain the energies of a cosmic cube? Wasn't he exposed to energy flares so large they could be seen in the normal universe even though they were fighting in the microverse?

One_Angry_Scot
But wouldn't stopping the hit mean Terrax still swung at him with force capable of destroying a planet?

I meant that he didn't actually land the hit he intended to. Because Robert stopped it midway through.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26614436_1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26614437_2.jpg

Surtur
I see now, but he still contained the energies of a cosmic cube and survived a fight with energy flares large enough to be seen in the normal universe.

One_Angry_Scot
I see now, but he still contained the energies of a cosmic cube and survived a fight with energy flares large enough to be seen in the normal universe.

I was just in the process of replying to your edit.

Against Genis-Vell he was releasing energy bursts so large it could be seen in the normal Universe from the Microverse.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26614477_1.jpg

The Cube likely teleported.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26614703_1.png

The only other explanation if you wanted to attribute it to Sentry is it absorbed into him and then moved somewhere else. Up to each individual really.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I meant that he didn't actually land the hit he intended to. Because Robert stopped it midway through.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26614436_1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26614437_2.jpg

One of the best feats for "base" Sentry.

Terrax was a jobber, though.

Flyattractor
The Wizard Shazam once put up a decent fight against the Specter. Not sure how many of the othes on this list could do that.

ShadowFyre
1. Superman
2. Thor/Shazam
3. Black Bolt.

Gonna stick with my answer in the sister thread. Superman does the best and no, it doesent take a lot of hits. Thats stupid. Why would it take a lot of hits? You can either exert the amount of force needed to rock a superbrain in a superskull or you can't. That is how being knocked unconcious works.

Without being at least braced for it, none of them should still be concious. Even Supes can be knocked out and it shouldnt take much more than anybody else here because its not a fight. Unless somebody can claim his brain is heavier rhan the others, durability isnt a factor in this get punched in face contest.

abhilegend

laughing out loud

Are you implying Terrax is stronger than wonder woman?

And Superman tanks hits like whoa. He has even no sold Doomsday once.

carver9

Don't pay him any mind.

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Are you implying Terrax is stronger than wonder woman?

And Superman tanks hits like whoa. He has even no sold Doomsday once.

Can Wonder Woman destroy a planet?

Originally posted by carver9
Don't pay him any mind.

Wait are you telling me to not pay myself any mind?

abhilegend
Can Wonder Woman destroy a planet?

That's entirely irrelevant. Planets don't hit back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.