Supreme Emperor DRACULA of the EDF vs thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Supreme Emperor DRACULA of the EDF (Earth Defense Force) takes on Thanos in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

In this Death Match, Dracula has transformed every man, woman, and child on Earth into a VAMPIRE and has taken control of every rat, bat, wolf, and undead creature on the entire planet as well...

Dr Strange and Magneto (acting under orders from Supreme Emperor DRACULA of the EDF) insure that it shall forever be darkness over the battlefield...

Dracula and his top aids are Dual Weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's with Drax's face etched on them...

Thanos has no access to any of his tech and Lady Death has turned her back on him...who wins?

Happy Dance

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Supreme Emperor DRACULA of the EDF (Earth Defense Force) takes on Thanos in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

In this Death Match, Dracula has transformed every man, woman, and child on Earth into a VAMPIRE and has taken control of every rat, bat, wolf, and undead creature on the entire planet as well...

Dr Strange and Magneto (acting under orders from Supreme Emperor DRACULA of the EDF) insure that it shall forever be darkness over the battlefield...

Dracula and his top aids are Dual Weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's with Drax's face etched on them...

Thanos has no access to any of his tech and Lady Death has turned her back on him...who wins?

Happy Dance
See what I highlighted in red? It becomes impossible for Team Dracula to kill him. Remember Thanos WANTS to die to be with Death. With her turning her back on him, he's effectively 100% immortal.

I think Thanos wins. With these stips he's immortal AND PISSED (love of his life turning her back on him). I feel bad for Team Drac.

DarkSaint85
Considering the battle is to the Death....and Lady Death has turned her back on him.....

TheLordofMurder
Team Drac can still chop him up into ity bity pieces with Drax engraved Primarily Adamantium Katana's though...

0)(0

DarkSaint85
Which.....won't kill him.

ShadowFyre
Thanos could still just blast everyone to smithereens. And his force fields don't rely solely on tech. He is well versed in magic as well as power cosmic and tech.

But as this match is obviously heavily stipulated twords Drac, Im not sure I feel comfortable saying Thanos wins just yet even though he should be so far past anyone here the stips shouldnt matter.

If Strange and Mags are fighting as well as keepi g the darkness then Drac wins.

If they are not, I think he still loses. Thanos has stopped Mjolnir in mid-air before, , all the Katana wielding Dracs in the multiversecouldnt physically force their way to him if he didnt want them to.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which.....won't kill him.

But it'll hurt like hell!!!

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.