Superman(n52) vs Thor (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Stopped reading comic since superman unchained and Thor defeated that God killer who was killing different versions of Thor.

I'm sure a lot has changed. I heard Superman got a new power. Thor became slightly stronger too

So who wins?

ShadowFyre
Ummm, as a rabid Thor fan, I think current Odinson would and should lose to Superman, as he no longer has Mjolnir and loses flight (he can still fly, just not Mjolnir fast). I could go on longer but it basically boils down to this...

Without Mjolnir, this fight is going to get physical and fast. Supes is still stronger, and now that Thor cant fly as well, his speed advantage will really come into play and unless Odinson can get a hit in with Jarnborn, he is going to lose.

Superman 7-8/10

Unless we are talking current Thor, who is Jane Foster w/Mjolnir, who is now sentient and tells her its powers, and she can use it to speedblitz now and she has been extremely badass with it. And BFR is on tablewhich is a bad idea with a Thor fight.

Jane Foster via BFR 8/10

ShadowFyre
But for most part, to answer your question, they are still peers but they have each been jobbing to females.

They still hold same advantages over eachother though.

Speed,Strength,hardline durability for Supes, magic, versatility, warrior attitude, etc. For Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.