Gladiator VERSUS World War Hulk:TO THE DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Gladiator

VERSUS

World War Hulk

TO THE DEATH!!!!

NO BFR

1)Normal speed for both'
2)Speed equalized

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
LoB:

http://i.imgur.com/7oOsYpE.gif

Stoic
Gladiator vs Sentry of the WW Hulk arc would have been much better.

HulkIsHulk
The shiar better look for a new king

leonidas
a far weaker hulk already kicked his a$$, wft do you think happens here?

One_Angry_Scot
Gladiator gets battered. I just wish he could be written properly. With all the hype he's given, the so called star tearing, apparently being able to fight Thanos for the longest time but ends up getting BFR'd.

He really gets the short straw. I hope one day there is a story where someone manipulates his brain to be at full confidence permanently and tells him that Thor or the Hulk tried to destabilize the Shiar Empire so we could see Kallark fight at full force.

celeyhyga17
1. Gladiator via blitz. Kombo to Ko strategy.

2. Laser vision through Hulk's eyes.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
1. Gladiator via blitz. Kombo to Ko strategy.

2. Laser vision through Hulk's eyes.

All of these are the same reasons Gladiator beats Thor 10/10

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
All of these are the same reasons Gladiator beats Thor 10/10
1. Thor reactions ftw.

2. He doesn't need his brain to win. (in case he doesn't block it with hammer)

carver9
1. Thor reactions ftw.

2. He doesn't need his brain to win. (in case he doesn't block it with hammer)

Lol...hulk has out reacted Thor.

Sin I AM

No he hasnt.

As for the fight hulk wins. Glads doesnt have what it takes

StiltmanFTW
Not that outreacting someone like thor would be impressive.

Glads would need to use his top speed all the time to take this.

celeyhyga17
He has. At times.

But Hulk's best pales in comparison. I know you know that to be true. K enough about Thor. Glad u brought him up though. thumb up
Should really not let him get into your head. Else you'd end up like Stilt who constantly has nightmares bout him.

Gladz blitzes Hulk kombo 2 Ko style omgsuperspeedwtfzzorz!!!

StiltmanFTW
Your Rage has abandoned you... your efforts here are futile.

One Big Mob
I agree with Celey; h1 is a real low down medicinal bag of burned off genital warts. Luckily no one's dumb enough to touch that yellow puss bag to be infected by it.

I mean can you imagine if h1 had his own little gang of morons circling around him in every thread? Just a bunch of warts trying to spread their disgusting growths around? The Superman brigade would look like a drop in the ocean compared to that.

"Gladiator would blitz Galactus to KO!"
Then there'd be a bunch of idiots swarming over anyone who dared to have a brain. Just a lowpoint in intelligence. They might not be dumber than h1 but boy would they be stupid

celeyhyga17
lol1

carver9
He has. At times.

But Hulk's best pales in comparison. I know you know that to be true. K enough about Thor. Glad u brought him up though. thumb up
Should really not let him get into your head. Else you'd end up like Stilt who constantly has nightmares bout him.

Gladz blitzes Hulk kombo 2 Ko style omgsuperspeedwtfzzorz!!!

I was hoping you said he hasn't

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No he hasnt.

As for the fight hulk wins. Glads doesnt have what it takes

Sigh...like usual, don't know what you're talking about.

ShadowFyre
Not sure if this at some point becomes self bfr but say, Glads flies hundreds of light years away and then bumrushes back fast as possible and hits him with everything he had? At some point he has to reach enough speed to knocknout Hulk if not take his head off even for the 2 min it takes to grow a new one.

Sin I AM
Sigh...like usual, don't know what you're talking about.

Hulk winning or Him out reacting Thor? Because Im spot on with my answers. But prove me wrong

carver9
Hulk winning or Him out reacting Thor? Because Im spot on with my answers. But prove me wrong

Its easy to prove you wrong but what's the point. I was arguing thus against Celey who's well aware of Hulk and Thor fights (and I'm sure we've discussed this before). With that said, naah, I'll pass on providing you scans. I'm satisfied with my response from Cel.

Insane Titan
Carver never learns with his bravado bullshit, despite getting humbled in every thread.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Not sure if this at some point becomes self bfr but say, Glads flies hundreds of light years away and then bumrushes back fast as possible and hits him with everything he had? At some point he has to reach enough speed to knocknout Hulk if not take his head off even for the 2 min it takes to grow a new one.
You know this is an option but would never happen in a comic.

Relatively recently it was stated that Gladiator could cover 200 lightyears (or some crazy number like that) in two minutes. Someone worked out that this was hundreds (thousands?) of times the speed of light. Imagine him ramming into the Hulk at that speed? The entire planet and everything around it would be atomized.

DarkSaint85
Glads never covered it in 2 minutes. The time was never stated.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Glads never covered it in 2 minutes. The time was never stated.
http://s30.postimg.org/3wguwjn65/IG2_NMGB.jpg
3.6 minutes. My bad.

DarkSaint85
And how long before that was Gladiator travelling?

We know 3.6 minutes FROM Thanos' statement, that Glads would return. That's all.

Sin I AM
Its easy to prove you wrong but what's the point. I was arguing thus against Celey who's well aware of Hulk and Thor fights (and I'm sure we've discussed this before). With that said, naah, I'll pass on providing you scans. I'm satisfied with my response from Cel.

Lol an issue number will suffice. But keep peddling that bullshit that noone is buying.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Carver never learns with his bravado bullshit, despite getting humbled in every thread.

And acts as if he's schooling people...hilarious

carver9
Lol an issue number will suffice. But keep peddling that bullshit that noone is buying.

And acts as if he's schooling people...hilarious

People that has read and seen fights with Hulk vs Thor knows this. I'm sorry that you are not aware of these showings.

Lol...you cheerleading with insane of all people...someone that has tantrums more than any females I've met doesn't change anything I've said.

Insane Titan

And acts as if he's schooling people...hilarious The thing is he's not smart enough he's never schooled anyone apart from himself with his contradictory arguments.

DarkSaint85
People that has read and seen fights with Hulk vs Thor knows this. I'm sorry that you are not aware of these showings.

Lol...you cheerleading with insane of all people...someone that has tantrums more than any females I've met doesn't change anything I've said.

Just because you're insane's b!tch, and he rages at you, doesn't make you female.

celeyhyga17
I was arguing thus against Celey who's well aware of Hulk and Thor fights (and I'm sure we've discussed this before). With that said, naah, I'll pass on providing you scans. I'm satisfied with my response from Cel.
I'm even more satisfied that you know that I know that everyone knows that you agree with me.

carver9
I'm even more satisfied that you know that I know that everyone knows that you agree with me.

confused

I don't understand.

Sin I AM

Who agrees with you? H1?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Galan007

I am going to beat you TO DEATH with Mindset's corpse!

carver9
Who agrees with you? H1?

The comics agree with me. Hulk covering distance punching Thor in his face before he could react is exactly what I said and am saying.

Thor throwing Mjlonir at Hulk, Hulk dodging it and covering distance punching Thor in the face before he moves is out reacting him. Sorry sis.

Sin I AM
The comics agree with me. Hulk covering distance punching Thor in his face before he could react is exactly what I said and am saying.

Thor throwing Mjlonir at Hulk, Hulk dodging it and covering distance punching Thor in the face before he moves is out reacting him. Sorry sis.

Do u have an issue number or are u gonna keep spewing bs?

Like if i wanted to give an example of thors awesomeness id use say him one shotting an amped thing and koing and amped hulk whilst weakened. See that shit happened on panel. Now if ud be so kind as to direct me to what you're referencing so i can see for myself this little debate all the more smoothly. Otherwise you're wrong as usual

carver9

Like if i wanted to give an example of thors awesomeness id use say him one shotting an amped thing and koing and amped hulk whilst weakened. See that shit happened on panel. Now if ud be so kind as to direct me to what you're referencing so i can see for myself this little debate all the more smoothly. Otherwise you're wrong as usual

Ask Celey to post it for you. We've debated the topic before.

Lol...Sin, the Thor and Nul showing is HIGHLY debatable. Has been debated since the comic came out. You bringing it up doesn't change this either. Sin is not fact. With that said, I don't even know why you brought that up. You have a lot of people to convince on if Nul was KOed or not.
Sin, every topic we've discussed, you're always wrong. You just add a Lil curse words and spice it up with insults to get some attention.

Khazra Reborn
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92ssypQGg1qiebmoo7_250.gif

LordofBrooklyn
Slap her, Carver, and be done with it!

Horrificus
Gladiator has very impressive powers, but he is a "Strontian". This plays a big part in the fact that he cannot ever defeat characters like Thor and Hulk.

Strontians are known for being weak of mind, small of athletic supporter, poor of character and lacking all fighting ability. Choosing, instead, to massage the buttock-muscles of other Strontian males.

He is a poor fighter and doomed to a weeping defeat on his knees, as he offers buttock-squishing pleasure to the Hulk if Hulk will spare is dainty life.

Truly sad.

Insane Titan

Lol...you cheerleading with insane of all people...someone that has tantrums more than any females I've met doesn't change anything I've said. don't run your mouth boy, we both know how it ends....with you crying claiming to be the victim piling on the excuses.

Inedian
This thread is about equal speed... Gladiator doesn't stand a chance.

DarkSaint85
Only in round 2.

Inedian
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Only in round 2.

Aha, thanks, didn't see.

Then,

1.) Gladiator
2.) WWH

Sin I AM
Ask Celey to post it for you. We've debated the topic before.

Lol...Sin, the Thor and Nul showing is HIGHLY debatable. Has been debated since the comic came out. You bringing it up doesn't change this either. Sin is not fact. With that said, I don't even know why you brought that up. You have a lot of people to convince on if Nul was KOed or not.
Sin, every topic we've discussed, you're always wrong. You just add a Lil curse words and spice it up with insults to get some attention.

You're such a little pussy carver. All i asked for was an issue number. If you're afraid to debate dont post.

Horrificus

Like if i wanted to give an example of thors awesomeness id use say him one shotting an amped thing and koing and amped hulk whilst weakened. See that shit happened on panel. Now if ud be so kind as to direct me to what you're referencing so i can see for myself this little debate all the more smoothly. Otherwise you're wrong as usual 100% factual, shown on-panel and correctimundo!

Surtur
So when the whole "this character won't use his speed because comics" thing fails people then turn to this desperate grasping at straws in order to try to prove the character can "react" to a speed blitz. Almost makes you wonder why anyone ever bothered with the "he won't use his speed" argument at all..since apparently EVERYONE and their mother has a bonafide 100% reliable reaction feats that aren't vague and are totally consistent with the character. Aquaman, Hulk, Thor, Hercules, my mom, your mom, your mothers mom.

At this point why not tell us which bricks in Marvel couldn't react to a speedster. Is the list going to consist of people like..The Thing and Colossus? Oh shit wait don't tell me...this one time Thing totally reacted to a character that has super speed? Also I'm sure Colossus in the past has fought people with super speed or been in the same room with people with super speed so he can probably react to them as well.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Surtur
So when the whole "this character won't use his speed because comics" thing fails people then turn to this desperate grasping at straws in order to try to prove the character can "react" to a speed blitz. Almost makes you wonder why anyone ever bothered with the "he won't use his speed" argument at all..since apparently EVERYONE and their mother has a bonafide 100% reliable reaction feats that aren't vague and are totally consistent with the character. Aquaman, Hulk, Thor, Hercules, my mom, your mom, your mothers mom.

At this point why not tell us which bricks in Marvel couldn't react to a speedster. Is the list going to consist of people like..The Thing and Colossus? Oh shit wait don't tell me...this one time Thing totally reacted to a character that has super speed?
AQ, Hulk, Herc, Thing, Colossus, your mom, my mom do not have speed/reaction feats Thor has. Not eve close...

Just sayin... shifty

Surtur
You've apparently missed out on some stuff. For instance Aquaman and speed? Go read the "Namor and Aquaman vs Black Adam" fight. Prepare to be depressed.

For Hercules? The "Herc vs Jay Garrick" fight. Again, prepare for depression. It's probably best to just grind up some zoloft and snort it right now.

If Aquaman can react to Black Adam and Herc to Jay Garrick? They are totally on Thor's "speed" level.

celeyhyga17
Naw.. Haven't missed anything.

Sin I AM
You've apparently missed out on some stuff. For instance Aquaman and speed? Go read the "Namor and Aquaman vs Black Adam" fight. Prepare to be depressed.

For Hercules? The "Herc vs Jay Garrick" fight. Again, prepare for depression. It's probably best to just grind up some zoloft and snort it right now.

If Aquaman can react to Black Adam and Herc to Jay Garrick? They are totally on Thor's "speed" level.

Simply put. Speed does not make it an automatic win as demonstrated month after month in comics.

Horrificus
The best way to categorize, is through on-panel statements, narration. If it is not in print, that a character is using some type of advanced speed attack, defense, reaction, etc., then it is NOT a "speed feat".

But, if something is stated on-panel, it simply "is" a speed feat, which means the character has that speed ability, unless there is some factor thay specifically says it is only a one-time thing, or temporary, etc. On-panel.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
The best way to categorize, is through on-panel statements, narration. If it is not in print, that a character is using some type of advanced speed attack, defense, reaction, etc., then it is NOT a "speed feat".

But, if something is stated on-panel, it simply "is" a speed feat, which means the character has that speed ability, unless there is some factor thay specifically says it is only a one-time thing, or temporary, etc. On-panel.

So Hulk moving through time stop is a speed ft?

carver9
You're such a little pussy carver. All i asked for was an issue number. If you're afraid to debate dont post.

LOL... I'm not scared of you Sin. I just dont spoon feed people that think they know everything but really dont. Why ask me for an issue number when your original post said it did not happen? You should've asked me for the issue number FIRST and then proceeded at telling me I'm wrong. Since you basically know everything, I thought you would know what comic I am talking about. Hint, one of the showings, he fought against Thor, Cap and Ironman when this happened.

carver9
don't run your mouth boy, we both know how it ends....with you crying claiming to be the victim piling on the excuses.

LOL... lets not pretend like you do anything effective against me. You're an internet fraud who is emotionally depressed. You do nothing to me insane. Understand that. Girl

Horrificus
So Hulk moving through time stop is a speed ft? sorry carv, not sure what u r talkin about.
Can ya give me a little more info, throw a couple panels up here?
Whatever it shows, that's it. U know how i do this. When it comes to this stuff, im not a big "read-between-the-lines" guy.

Surtur
Naw.. Haven't missed anything.

So then are you saying you feel suggesting Hercules can react to Jay Garrick or Aquaman could react to Black Adam is..silly? Or do you feel it's not silly, but Thor is still faster?

Simply put. Speed does not make it an automatic win as demonstrated month after month in comics.

Simply put: characters don't always use their speed to its fullest extent in comics. As is shown in a myriad of cases involving characters with super speed.

quanchi112
LOL... lets not pretend like you do anything effective against me. You're an internet fraud who is emotionally depressed. You do nothing to m insane. Understand that. Girl laughing out loud

thumb up

quanchi112
WW Hulk clearly crushes Gladiator.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk clearly crushes Gladiator.

Who could crush WWH? Serious question. Who, in your mind, could wtf own this utterly horrid character, 10 times out of 10? No cosmics.

Also same question: but replace WWH with World Breaker Hulk.

quanchi112
Who could crush WWH? Serious question. Who, in your mind, could wtf own this utterly horrid character, 10 times out of 10? No cosmics.

Also same question: but replace WWH with World Breaker Hulk. Void. It wouldn't be an immediate thing but Void outclasses him and has far more options as well as reformation.

Surtur
So is there any non cosmic that could immediately own this character?

quanchi112
So is there any non cosmic that could immediately own this character? Hulk would trash the Supermen, Wonderwomen, Gladiators of the world. I answered your question.

Insane Titan
LOL... lets not pretend like you do anything effective against me. You're an internet fraud who is emotionally depressed. You do nothing to me insane. Understand that. Girl I shut down every argument you ever make and you then run off every time. Lmao there is nothing wrong with me , good job trying to deflect from your own problems of being a pussy coward full Of double standards that every poster has now noticed. Yeah right I do nothing to you, that why you have me "on ignore" and even have it on your sig, lol moron.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

thumb up Lol it's the chinless interbred pussy kickball "man".

Sin I AM
LOL... I'm not scared of you Sin. I just dont spoon feed people that think they know everything but really dont. Why ask me for an issue number when your original post said it did not happen? You should've asked me for the issue number FIRST and then proceeded at telling me I'm wrong. Since you basically know everything, I thought you would know what comic I am talking about. Hint, one of the showings, he fought against Thor, Cap and Ironman when this happened.

Who said anything about being scared? Im not here to intimidate. U made a claim, back it up. If u cant then stfu.

quanchi112
Lol it's the chinless interbred pussy kickball "man". Your pinhead gets so worked up just because carver called you a girl because you do have emotional outbursts.

Insane Titan
Your pinhead gets so worked up just because carver called you a girl because you do have emotional outbursts. don't be jealous because you're a skinny waif who cant fill out a shirt with your no shoulders lol. Figures you play a f*g sport after all you have a Brad Pitt folder on Facebook bwhahaha pictures of a topless guy.

Generations of interbreeding have eliminated your chin haha.

quanchi112
don't be jealous because you're a skinny waif who cant fill out a shirt with your no shoulders lol. Figures you play a f*g sport after all you have a Brad Pitt folder on Facebook bwhahaha pictures of a topless guy.

Generations of interbreeding have eliminated your chin haha. Watch what you say about my twin, pinhead. You're jealous your twin had a small part in Beetlejuice.

You get soooooo worked up, pinny.

Insane Titan
Watch what you say about my twin, pinhead. You're jealous your twin had a small part in Beetlejuice.

You get soooooo worked up, pinny. could you be anymore of a pussy? Kickball, what's the matter are you too scared to play real sports? Try hitting the gym, though looking at you, you'd struggle to open the door Mr Burns.

Brad Pitt has a chin unlike you cleatus. Even your GF mocked you on FB about your obsession of topless guys.

Surtur
Hulk would trash the Supermen, Wonderwomen, Gladiators of the world. I answered your question.

I asked you who could wtf own the character. You came back and said the Sentry, but you said it wouldn't be an immediate thing and thus that isn't a wtf ownage.

So you actually did not answer the question.

WWH vs Pre Crisis Superman, who wins? You did say he'd trash the "Supermen of the world".

celeyhyga17
He did? When?

quanchi112
could you be anymore of a pussy? Kickball, what's the matter are you too scared to play real sports? Try hitting the gym, though looking at you, you'd struggle to open the door Mr Burns.

Brad Pitt has a chin unlike you cleatus. Even your GF mocked you on FB about your obsession of topless guys. The unbridled rage and yes I play kickball among other sports, pinny.

He's my identical twin and quit making things up, spermless wonder. Continue to get upset and rage.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
The unbridled rage and yes I play kickball among other sports, pinny.

He's my identical twin and quit making things up, spermless wonder. Continue to get upset and rage.

laughing out loud no you only play KICKBALL you pussy. I thought you was alpha, yet only play a girl sport.

Haha he has no signs of interbreeding unlike you. Mocked by your own GF in public how pathetic. Keep your chin up....never mind eh.

quanchi112
no you only play KICKBALL you pussy. I thought you was alpha, yet only play a girl sport.

Haha he has no signs of interbreeding unlike you. Mocked by your own GF in public how pathetic. Keep your chin up....never mind eh. I am an alpha so not only do a dominate a sport played by both I seduce women in the process. Double win, pinny.

The same useless drivel from the spermless wonder. smile

Insane Titan
I am an alpha so not only do a dominate a sport played by both I seduce women in the process. Double win, pinny.

The same useless drivel from the spermless wonder. smile playing a pussy sport is laughable and the thing you dominate is the trend of keeping a folder of topless men.

Mocked for all to see by your GF and the poor thing has to put up with your scrawny frame. You do well taking it on the chin though.

Horrificus
So is there any non cosmic that could immediately own this character? Personally, I think Hal Jordan or Sinestro have exactly what it would take to decimate WWH or WBH, if there powers were used intelligently.

Sitting back, way out of range of anything the Hulk could do, while grasping him in a big "energy hand" that just crumbles and reforms around him every time he shatters it, would be a first step.

Then, maybe just sitting back and watching tv while you swing him through white dwarf stars, gas giants, the occasional star and ending it by suspending him just on the event horizon of a super-massive black hole at the center of some galaxy, and see how-long his it takes for all of his matter to be "spagettified", then atomized and drained of all energy.

I think that would work.

Or, Classic Mangog could just turn him into pulp, do some matter-manipulation on him, or maybe eat him.

Possibly, the original Durok the Demolisher, (the one that beat Silver Surfer and Thor at the same time) might have a say in this.

jrodslam
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Gladiator gets battered. I just wish he could be written properly. With all the hype he's given, the so called star tearing, apparently being able to fight Thanos for the longest time but ends up getting BFR'd.

He really gets the short straw. I hope one day there is a story where someone manipulates his brain to be at full confidence permanently and tells him that Thor or the Hulk tried to destabilize the Shiar Empire so we could see Kallark fight at full force.

This.

quanchi112
playing a pussy sport is laughable and the thing you dominate is the trend of keeping a folder of topless men.

Mocked for all to see by your GF and the poor thing has to put up with your scrawny frame. You do well taking it on the chin though. This from the guy who confided in me his deepest fears. You take jokes way too seriously, spermless wonder.

Go pm another poster your woes, girl.

quanchi112
I asked you who could wtf own the character. You came back and said the Sentry, but you said it wouldn't be an immediate thing and thus that isn't a wtf ownage.

So you actually did not answer the question.

WWH vs Pre Crisis Superman, who wins? You did say he'd trash the "Supermen of the world". Yes.

Insane Titan
This from the guy who confided in me his deepest fears. You take jokes way too seriously, spermless wonder.

Go pm another poster your woes, girl. are you too scared to play real sports ? Is it because you're too skinny and might get hurt?

The level of interbreeding must be deep within your family, your lack of chin is circus freak like.

Does Tranlissa pity you over you're Brad Pitt obsession. Seriously a folder of Brad Pitt , that's just phucking creepy.

quanchi112
are you too scared to play real sports ? Is it because you're too skinny and might get hurt?

The level of interbreeding must be deep within your family, your lack of chin is circus freak like.

Does Tranlissa pity you over you're Brad Pitt obsession. Seriously a folder of Brad Pitt , that's just phucking creepy. I do play other sports and not just weight lifting which involved no physical contact with anyone else, pinny.

This from the guy who doubts his own sperm to me. Continue to make things up I have your own words doubting your own manhood to me.

Continue to get mad, pinny. laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk would trash the Supermen

PROVE IT!

You CRAVEN, PIECE OF TRASH!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
PROVE IT!

You CRAVEN, PIECE OF TRASH!!! Comics. Superman needs to get some more confidence after the Batman humiliation.

StiltmanFTW
LoB has never read a Superman comic in his life. Or any other comic, for that matter.

He's just here to type those ridiculous posts all dipped in red font.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
LoB has never read a Superman comic in his life. Or any other comic, for that matter.

He's just here to type those ridiculous posts all dipped in red font. thumb up

He knows this to be true.

Surtur
Yes.

Yes World War Hulk and/or World Breaker Hulk can defeat PC Superman?

DarkSaint85
Yes.

Surtur
That's pretty insane for anyone to think.

LordofBrooklyn
Comics. Superman needs to get some more confidence after the Batman humiliation.

LIES!!!

There is no iteration of The Hulk that can defeat Superman.

Canon proves this undeniably.

quanchi112
Yes World War Hulk and/or World Breaker Hulk can defeat PC Superman? Both.

quanchi112
LIES!!!

Canon proves this undeniably. Ridiculous. Konvikt one shot ko'd the guy. Superman was also beaten by Dos Doomsday.

Surtur
Both.

How would they defeat him?

LordofBrooklyn

He's just here to type those ridiculous posts all dipped in red font.

You're the sidekick of a MORONIC, INBRED, KENTUCKY FRIED, TOOL-GOBBLER, in the form of TI.

Your comic knowledge is virtually non-existant as is any sense of style, intelligence or substance on your part.

YOU'RE A STILLBIRTH THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN KEPT IN THAT WRETCHED WOMB!!!

quanchi112
How would they defeat him? Beating him up. Standard Hulk victory.

LordofBrooklyn
Ridiculous. Konvikt one shot ko'd the guy. Superman was also beaten by Dos Doomsday.

Both Konvikt and DOS Doomsday are superior to the Hulk.

If you actually read DOS you would know that Superman KILLED Doomsdy in 4 punches when he cut loose.

The result if he faced the Hulk in a similar setting...

RIP BANNER

LordofBrooklyn
Beating him up. Standard Hulk victory.

Prove it, imbecile!

Show me ANY versio of The Hulk defeating characters of comprable power.

StiltmanFTW
Hello, first I'd like to say I'm happy that I was allowed to join this site.

I'm a lifelong comicbook fan who also enjoys anime. I came to this site because of the respect threads which are well renowned.

I hope to go through all the other forums here and meet fellow fans.

quanchi112
Prove it, imbecile!

Show me ANY versio of The Hulk defeating characters of comprable power. Read the WW Hulk arc. It has all the answers you seek. Your first post onto kmc was like of an over eager silly fan wa ting an autograph from the entire forum.

LordofBrooklyn
Read the WW Hulk arc. It has all the answers you seek. Your first post onto kmc was like of an over eager silly fan wa ting an autograph from the entire forum.

I did read it and Superman would've outclassed The Sentry's performance who defeated WWH.

How obsessed you RABBLE have become with your king as to dig through my post history.

CARRY ON MY LOYAL SUBJECTS!!!

StiltmanFTW
Superman got one-shotted by Dr. Light like a little b!tch, lol.

zopzop
LIES!!!

Canon proves this undeniably.
Aside from WBH from the Dark Dimension Arc, I agree with you 100%. Superman would break Hulk and I'm saying this as a Marvel fan.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
Aside from WBH from the Dark Dimension Arc, I agree with you 100%. Superman would break Hulk and I'm saying this as a Marvel fan.

Put down, Galan, brother and pick up the mantle of The House of El again in your avatar.

It is time for......

BRUTAAL

StiltmanFTW
Superman only breaks pencils, he doesn't have the balls to harm anyone.

Hulk would eat him and his dog (talking about LoB here) smile

quanchi112
I did read it and Superman would've outclassed The Sentry's performance who defeated WWH.

How obsessed you RABBLE have become with your king as to dig through my post history.

CARRY ON MY LOYAL SUBJECTS!!! Nah, again Konvikt. Sad.

zopzop
Put down, Galan, brother and pick up the mantle of The House of El again in your avatar.

It is time for......

BRUTAAL
Believe me, I know. I asked if anyone on the forum who knows how to make banners and avatars to make me one and no one responded sad

@Stiltman
Behave stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
@Stiltman
Behave stick out tongue

lobbie boy is nothing but a troll... and you agree with him "100%".

Reported you to Bada, Impedi, Pr, Newjak and Raz himself.

Your days are numbered. When Raz visits us next time (probably in 2017-18), you'll get permabanned for sure. I won't miss you.

uhuh

LordofBrooklyn
Superman got one-shotted by Dr. Light like a little b!tch, lol.

And this folks is the, IDIOT, that, Time, picked for his "Kryptonian Council".
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Gas station.

Hawkman.

Silver Banshee.

Konvikt.

Titus.

Just change your password and never come back again smile

LordofBrooklyn
Believe me, I know. I asked if anyone on the forum who knows how to make banners and avatars to make me one and no one responded sad

@Stiltman
Behave stick out tongue

Ask, Rao.

If he refuses, it proves hat he is an impostor as I suspected.

LordofBrooklyn
Gas station.

Hawkman.

Silver Banshee.

Konvikt.

Titus.

Just change your password and never come back again smile

Banner-Breakers.

1. Gas

2. Snakes

3. Doc Samson

StiltmanFTW
2 tons smile

Shadow Dragon smile

Grundy blitzing PC Superdouche smile

Rao Kal El
Ask, Rao.

If he refuses, it proves hat he is an impostor as I suspected.

Don't force me to call you an idiot.

My health is more important than your suspicions

StiltmanFTW
No need to state the obvious, salsa.

#lobbidiot

Time-Immemorial
And this folks is the, IDIOT, that, Time, picked for his "Kryptonian Council".
laughing out loud

You are the most anti superman person on the forum, idiot.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

No actually that will be Quan, Carver and Still

They are known and self proclaimed superman haters

Insane Titan
I do play other sports and not just weight lifting which involved no physical contact with anyone else, pinny.

This from the guy who doubts his own sperm to me. Continue to make things up I have your own words doubting your own manhood to me.

Continue to get mad, pinny. laughing out loud haha stop lying pussy you only play gay ass sports because you're a fail coward.

The inbred in you makes you stupid, you forgot our GF mocking you was all over FB. "Hell other posters have seen it bi boy.

carver9
Who said anything about being scared? Im not here to intimidate. U made a claim, back it up. If u cant then stfu.

And you denied my claiim which means you knew what showing I was talking about. I'm sure you dont though. Stop denying things when you have no concept of what I am talking about. Its best to ask first.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Don't force me to call you an idiot.

My health is more important than your suspicions Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You people realize he's just JOKING right? Think "Mindset" but rape free big grin

quanchi112
haha stop lying pussy you only play gay ass sports because you're a fail coward.

The inbred in you makes you stupid, you forgot our GF mocking you was all over FB. "Hell other posters have seen it bi boy. It is the same uninspired, not funny replies. Pussy, liar, coward, trans, etc.

A joke. Yeah, people joke with each other but you're so bitter and full of rage you have a real inability to understand basic human interaction. You came to me and confided in me. I mock you because I think you're an idiot and emotionally weak. That's real. Get mad. Go hit your pinhead against a wall or something. Do something constructive.

smile

Insane Titan
It is the same uninspired, not funny replies. Pussy, liar, coward, trans, etc.

A joke. Yeah, people joke with each other but you're so bitter and full of rage you have a real inability to understand basic human interaction. You came to me and confided in me. I mock you because I think you're an idiot and emotionally weak. That's real. Get mad. Go hit your pinhead against a wall or something. Do something constructive.

smile kickball pussy, Brad Pitt topless folder, skinny inbred loser is all that needs to be said.

quanchi112
kickball pussy, Brad Pitt topless folder, skinny inbred loser is all that needs to be said. So you come back with the same repetitive and predictable responses. Pinheads lack the brain cells to creatively think.

Insane Titan
So you come back with the same repetitive and predictable responses. Pinheads lack the brain cells to creatively think. Irony kickball pussy chinless inbred, wanking to topless Brad Pitt pictures.

quanchi112
Irony kickball pussy chinless inbred, wanking to topless Brad Pitt pictures. Do not get mad because I'm desired by multiple women. You've been with the same old hag ten plus years.

Insane Titan
Do not get mad because I'm desired by multiple women. You've been with the same old hag ten plus years. do you ever get your facts right? Kickball inbred Brad Pitt bi boy.

quanchi112
do you ever get your facts right? Kickball inbred Brad Pitt bi boy. Yes, I do all the time. You are just an emotional rollercoaster we all can't help but watch and secretly hope it gets worse for you.

Insane Titan
Yes, I do all the time. You are just an emotional rollercoaster we all can't help but watch and secretly hope it gets worse for you. good job proving you're obsessed with me kickball pussy. Do your inbred family share Brad Pitt pictures with you skeletor?

quanchi112
good job proving you're obsessed with me kickball pussy. Do your inbred family share Brad Pitt pictures with you skeletor? Not obsessed just like watching a trainwreck unfold. When you confided in me your sperm woes.

Insane Titan
More facts wrong kickball homo. It's clear you're obsession for me is Brad Pitt lvl, chin up though son you may fill out someday

quanchi112
More facts wrong kickball homo. It's clear you're obsession for me is Brad Pitt lvl, chin up though son you may fill out someday Let me hear of any more of your woes. Promise to pm me the next time you're overcome with emotion. I swear I won't tell anyone.

smile

Insane Titan
Let me hear of any more of your woes. Promise to pm me the next time you're overcome with emotion. I swear I won't tell anyone.

smile haha you're cowardice shines through again hence the f*ggoty kickball. Your hurt over me is funny, do you need topless pic to add to your Brad Pitt ones? What is it you like ? A proper chin or real mans figure you desire?

quanchi112
haha you're cowardice shines through again hence the f*ggoty kickball. Your hurt over me is funny, do you need topless pic to add to your Brad Pitt ones? What is it you like ? A proper chin or real mans figure you desire? Rubbish but the next time you doubt your sperm let me know. I swear I won't laugh or tell anyone. You can trust me this time. Teehee.

Insane Titan
Rubbish but the next time you doubt your sperm let me know. I swear I won't laugh or tell anyone. You can trust me this time. Teehee. never doubt me moron. Don't get upset whilst playing f*gball or when your GF owns you in public for being inbred wanting topless pictures of guys. It's a laughable state of affairs when your woman outmuscled you.

ghostman
lmfao topless brad pitt folder, WHAT?

carver9
Let me hear of any more of your woes. Promise to pm me the next time you're overcome with emotion. I swear I won't tell anyone.

smile

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ghostman
lmfao topless brad pitt folder, WHAT? yeah lol, he had a folder on his Facebook of loads of pictures of Brad Pitt with his top off.

Several posters on here have seen it and know about it.

The Sorrow
Sentry, the most powerful guy on Earth by a country mile couldn't stop Hulk this angry, yet Gladiator is somehow going to come up with the goods by punching Hulk in the face or burning his skin? laughing out loud

Hulk already stomped Gladiator and outperformed him against amped up Annihilus under the same writer.

Speed isn't the be all and end all power, not even close. Strength > speed generally in comics. Gladiator might be able to fly/run faster than Hulk stride for stride, but Hulk is easily fast enough to perceive and react to him.

quanchi112
never doubt me moron. Don't get upset whilst playing f*gball or when your GF owns you in public for being inbred wanting topless pictures of guys. It's a laughable state of affairs when your woman outmuscled you. It was a joke like your sperm. And the rest of your post is ineffective like your sperm. Remember that pm where you reached out to me in your darkest hour. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
It was a joke like your sperm. And the rest of your post is ineffective like your sperm. Remember that pm where you reached out to me in your darkest hour. laughing out loud are you stupid I've never had a problem , I actually have a child unlike you. Not Surprising with the lvl of interbreeding in your family,Chinny. Tranlissa is cleary ashamed of you after mocking the Brad Pitt pictures you adore and the pussy sport you play

quanchi112
are you stupid I've never had a problem , I actually have a child unlike you. Not Surprising with the lvl of interbreeding in your family,Chinny. Tranlissa is cleary ashamed of you after mocking the Brad Pitt pictures you adore and the pussy sport you play More made up lies but you came to me questioning your own sperm to me a person who never even met you. I am a younger Brad Pitt and my sperm is superior to yours. It's ok no one thinks you're an idiot for confiding in me. No one. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
More made up lies but you came to me questioning your own sperm to me a person who never even met you. I am a younger Brad Pitt and my sperm is superior to yours. It's ok no one thinks you're an idiot for confiding in me. No one. laughing out loud haha clearly you can't read. Brad Pitt doesn't look like a AIDS victim unlike you skinny. It must kill you Tranlissa doesn't trust you with kids after seeing your interbred face and obsession with kids. So really why do you fear real sports?

celeyhyga17

He did? When?

HulkIsHulk
He did? When?

I believe Carver meant this instance from Indestructible Hulk #13
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3356015-hulk+aging1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3356016-hulk+aging2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3356017-hulk+aging3.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3356018-hulk+aging4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3356019-hulk+aging5.jpg

What this particular guy did to another guy who he used the aging ray on shown in a flashback:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124715/4285580-indestructible+hulk+13+07.jpg

Also as a footnote, from Indestructible Hulk #11, how effective a full armor is on humans from the first 3 pages of the issue. You can see the Black Knight being completely frozen:
https://annihilusssl.sslcs.cdngc.net/k/9005/45064/d25b46aea25a57b4f763da4e09255dec.jpg?h=c3d9b09a2d8b193d94a6e7e2db0b6f9f&width=640
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124715/4285547-indestructible+hulk+11+03.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124715/4285548-indestructible+hulk+11+04.jpg

vs how a partial armor works on Hulk:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124715/4285549-indestructible+hulk+11+019.jpg

and how hulk does when he loses the armor:
http://s22.postimg.org/mbn1hso7x/Indestructible_Hulk_14_014.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/ky0008ecd/Indestructible_Hulk_14_015.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/k9r5hafml/Indestructible_Hulk_14_018.jpg

Dug out from Comicvine, mbbforum and Mickey's tavern

quanchi112
haha clearly you can't read. Brad Pitt doesn't look like a AIDS victim unlike you skinny. It must kill you Tranlissa doesn't trust you with kids after seeing your interbred face and obsession with kids. So really why do you fear real sports? All this lashing out just because you doubted your own sperm to me. You've been mocked for pming this and I love rubbing your pinhead nose in it.

Insane Titan
All this lashing out just because you doubted your own sperm to me. You've been mocked for pming this and I love rubbing your pinhead nose in it. haha Quan the liar strikes again. Don't be so jealous of me, I understand you're to weedy to play real sports . Tranlissa sees you as pity F*ck Chinny. Your love for men and kids is shameful, maybe this is why you needed saving!

quanchi112
haha Quan the liar strikes again. Don't be so jealous of me, I understand you're to weedy to play real sports . Tranlissa sees you as pity F*ck Chinny. Your love for men and kids is shameful, maybe this is why you needed saving! Hey one sperm to another, relax. It'll be ok. Maybe your head won't reach a normal size but quit dwelling on your inadequecies and failures(we could write a book there) but instead focus on the positive.

You're lucky you have access to my wisdom. Yw.

Facee

Insane Titan
Hey one sperm to another, relax. It'll be ok. Maybe your head won't reach a normal size but quit dwelling on your inadequecies and failures(we could write a book there) but instead focus on the positive.

You're lucky you have access to my wisdom. Yw. I have no failures son unlike you. You obsess over kids and topless men. You're to weedy and scared to play real sports, add to that you are interbred backed up by the facts of no chin. And to top it all off you're dating a tranny lookalike.

All facts, pity you couldn't be saved lmao

quanchi112
I have no failures son unlike you. You obsess over kids and topless men. You're to weedy and scared to play real sports, add to that you are interbred backed up by the facts of no chin. And to top it all off you're dating a tranny lookalike.

All facts, pity you couldn't be saved lmao This sperm is all worked up. Relax and get over your shortcomings in life like your irregularly tiny head.

Insane Titan
This sperm is all worked up. Relax and get over your shortcomings in life like your irregularly tiny head. you can't hide from the facts. Kickball, homo, inbred , tranny GF.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>