H2h Tournament!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i've chosen 16 fighters, set the brackets. YOU pick who you think makes the quarters, semis and final, then pick the ultimate winner.

RD 1

1. batroc vs punisher

2. kingpin vs bane (pre nu, w/venom--ie--version that broke the bat)

3. ogun vs stick

4. bronze tiger vs black panther (no armor or weapons for bp)

5. catman vs ozymandias

6. black canary vs bullseye

7. red skull vs dick grayson (pre nu, when he took over for batman--no weapons)

8. black widow vs psylocke

winner of 1 meets 2, and so on, all the way through. will throw in my predictions later.

Martian_mind
Hmm...

Punisher vs Kingpin

Stick Vs Bronze Tiger

Catman Vs Bullseye

Night wing Vs Psylocke

Semi:

Kingpin Vs Bronze Tiger

Night wing Vs Bullseye

Final

Bronze Tiger Vs Nightwing

Winner - Bronze Tiger

leonidas
thumb up

Sin I AM
Ogun

deathslash
Punisher vs bane

Ogun vs black panther

Catman vs bullseye

Black widow vs night wing

Semi:
Bane vs panther

Catman vs night wing

Finals
Panther vs catman

Winner - panther

leonidas
i really don't see bp winning that match against tiger without his weapons and armor....but interesting other choices.

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
i really don't see bp winning that match against tiger without his weapons and armor....but interesting other choices. I fail to see how bt can win. Panther already has a pretty substantial stat advantage over him, has a bunch more feats than him, and the skill difference is kind of a non factor.

carver9
Psylock vs Ogun

Ogun wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
I fail to see how bt can win. Panther already has a pretty substantial stat advantage over him, has a bunch more feats than him, and the skill difference is kind of a non factor.
srsly

beatboks
I fail to see how bt can win. Panther already has a pretty substantial stat advantage over him, has a bunch more feats than him, and the skill difference is kind of a non factor.
In what way is T'challas stats a greater advantage than Slade's.
That physical advantage didnt help him a bit vs Tiger.

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks
In what way is T'challas stats a greater advantage than Slade's.
That physical advantage didnt help him a bit vs Tiger. Slade was tired and half dead. Hardly an example of how a fight would actually go between them.Originally posted by abhilegend
srsly yeah, we all know what you think. You think that low showings, non fights, and fights with context (that you ignore) paint a picture of where panther stands.

leonidas
what stats advantages are you talking about? he'd be a little stronger, speed would be about even and i'd say bt is def the more skilled. i mean storm knocked him around pretty well not long ago. i don't think bt would sweep him, but i do think he'd take a majority against bp with no armor or weapons.

deathslash
what stats advantages are you talking about? he'd be a little stronger, speed would be about even and i'd say bt is def the more skilled. i mean storm knocked him around pretty well not long ago. i don't think bt would sweep him, but i do think he'd take a majority against bp with no armor or weapons. um..........yeah. bp has displayed that he's fast enough to dodge bullets, catch spider-man, dodge and block an all out iron fist, and evenly fight wolverine. He's shown enough strength to punch a hole through a cyborg, snap a werewolf's neck with ease, draw blood from namor (without using his gauntlets), oneshot black swan (who casually broke out of the vibranium cell that was capable of holding terrax), and stop a charging rhino (an actual rhino, not the supervillain). I'm just bringing up feats off of the top of my head. The storm showing still isn't a true indicator of bp's skill. He was "fighting" his wife who he loved very much and didn't even want to battle against. Notice that in that fight, he was the first one to break off combat, and she still attacked him. You wanna talk about skill? He fought killmonger for 13 hours (same guy that can stalemate deadpool and kill an elephant by tackling it), killed a super skrull with the skills of elektra, cap American, moon knight, iron fist, and shang chi, beaten Karnak (twice), beat kingpin (without the enhancements), and taken on lady bullseye, typhoid mary, and several hand ninjas at the same time. One guy is a peak human, and the other is a legitimate superhuman. Does anybody have any feats for tiger other than taking on a weakened slade, beating batman (thirty years ago), and getting owned by lady shiva?

StiltmanFTW
snap a werewolf's neck with ease

Crossbones has done that with one hand happy

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Crossbones has done that with one hand happy

Two Face killed one with his coin.

StiltmanFTW
Silver coin...

DarkSaint85
Silver coin...

Stop being such a hater.

StiltmanFTW
Stop being so yellow.

DarkSaint85
That's me going Super Saiyan.

Only, it's all over.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

beatboks
Slade was tired and half dead. Hardly an example of how a fight would actually go between them.

One guy is a peak human, and the other is a legitimate superhuman.

Ben has fought and matched Slade more than once and Slade wasn't weakened in all of them. As for the "superhuman" comment, Ben has taken on guy's a LOT more super human that BP.

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/5146893-suicide+squad+%2343+-+page+12.jpg

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/5146894-suicide+squad+%2343+-+page+13.jpg

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/5146895-suicide+squad+%2343+-+page+14.jpg

Steele Wolf is over/around Spidey level strength level and 1/2 - 1/4 his speed. He has durability around Arm Munro/ MLJ Shield level. Ben with skill danced around him and could put up a strike that "put him down" (though not out).

So is major Victory
https://au.pinterest.com/pin/438326976208208298/

Ravan had an exoskeleton that enhanced his physicals
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/6/67663/3184035-18.jpg

Which of course he needed just to walk after BT broke his back in their first encounter (so he was also blood lusted)

Ben has faced Superhuman quite a bit. The female furies for instance. Granted he didn't do to well vs Stompa but he did alright IIRC against Mad Harriet.

He's far from featless

leonidas
and he managed to stalemate and actually have the upper-hand against richard dragon (whom he trained). the skrull feat has always been meh, to me. clearly the skrull didn't use all the skills, or all of them effectively. as i said, he's stronger, but by no means would his strength be a deciding factor in this imo. batman has similar feats and tiger actually one-shot dropped bats. a 13 hour battle is cool, but i don't think the battle would last that long. he lasted against danny ONLY because of his equipment and the fact that danny was basically fighting like a madman.... obviously bp has more feats--given the retarded bump he's had the last couple years, not hard to believe, but find me a time he fought someone as skilled as tiger without armor or weapons or any kind. i think you're putting bp in a skill tier he's not in. i'd say he's below guys like shang, danny, cap and daredevil. to me, that would put him below tiger, without any enhancements of course.

StiltmanFTW
i'd say he's below guys like shang, danny, cap and daredevil.

Maybe. I wouldn't be too sure about that, but... maybe.

Not too much below, though:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2601172-2562985_avsx_zone_015.jpg

But handbooks disagree with that, as they rate him at what... 5? That's lower than Cap, who has been downgraded to 6.

deathslash
and he managed to stalemate and actually have the upper-hand against richard dragon (whom he trained). the skrull feat has always been meh, to me. clearly the skrull didn't use all the skills, or all of them effectively. as i said, he's stronger, but by no means would his strength be a deciding factor in this imo. batman has similar feats and tiger actually one-shot dropped bats. a 13 hour battle is cool, but i don't think the battle would last that long. he lasted against danny ONLY because of his equipment and the fact that danny was basically fighting like a madman.... obviously bp has more feats--given the retarded bump he's had the last couple years, not hard to believe, but find me a time he fought someone as skilled as tiger without armor or weapons or any kind. i think you're putting bp in a skill tier he's not in. i'd say he's below guys like shang, danny, cap and daredevil. to me, that would put him below tiger, without any enhancements of course. wasn't that Richard dragon feat non canon? Yeah, he dropped him around what time frame again? Please show me anyone with spider-man level speed that tiger has managed to drop. Let's not forget that even as far back as his first few appearances, he was still capable of throwing down with cap (who gives him props to this day). By the way, without any enhancements, he was still a match for typhoid mary, lady bullseye, and some hand ninjas. Oh, and as for strength:
http://i1050.photobu...zps62d210e1.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps8b12b3d5.jpg

http://i1050.photobu...zps3a4f0cd0.jpg

I think it's enough of a difference to matter.

StiltmanFTW
Pre-KotD, HSH-less Panther was believed to be faster than Daredevil by Luke Cage.

abhilegend
Slade was tired and half dead. Hardly an example of how a fight would actually go between them. yeah, we all know what you think. You think that low showings, non fights, and fights with context (that you ignore) paint a picture of where panther stands.
Yeah, he doesn't gets win over Bronze Tiger.

Panther isn't on that level you try to pretend.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, he doesn't gets win over Bronze Tiger.

Panther isn't on that level you try to pretend. got anything other than lowballing, out of context showings, and single panel non fights to back up that claim? I doubt that you do, but I'll give you a chance to prove that you're not lying like you usually do.

abhilegend
got anything other than lowballing, out of context showings, and single panel non fights to back up that claim? I doubt that you do, but I'll give you a chance to prove that you're not lying like you usually do.
Huh? What martial artists Panther has beaten as of late to give him win over Bronze Tiger?

StiltmanFTW
He's stalemated Hickman's version of Batman... shifty

deathslash
Huh? What martial artists Panther has beaten as of late to give him win over Bronze Tiger? kingpin, typhoid mary, lady bullseye, wolverine, and a few others. A better question would be what martial artists has Ben beaten that solidly puts him above panther?

StiltmanFTW
Kingpin wasn't beaten.

Wolverine wasn't beaten.

Dunno about LB and Mary, but if so, that's pretty decent. Matt has said that LB was at least as skilled as the original Bullseye.

Yeah, BT's biggest problem is that he lacks appearances.

abhilegend
He's stalemated Hickman's version of Batman... shifty
thumb upOriginally posted by deathslash
kingpin, typhoid mary, lady bullseye, wolverine, and a few others. A better question would be what martial artists has Ben beaten that solidly puts him above panther?
Kingpin and Wolverine weren't beaten. Logan had lost his HF and a portion of his memories.

Z listers like Typhoid Mary and Lady Bullseye? GTFO here.

Deathstroke.

deathslash
Kingpin wasn't beaten.

Wolverine wasn't beaten.

Dunno about LB and Mary, but if so, that's pretty decent. Matt has said that LB was at least as skilled as the original Bullseye.

Yeah, BT's biggest problem is that he lacks appearances. sure wolverine and kp weren't beaten, but it's kind of undeniable that panther was doing just as good (if not better) than matt usually does against fisk and though Logan wasn't down yet, he was getting manhandled.

Best part is that he fought them without the hsb or king of the dead amps.
http://i1050.photobu...zpsa0a76102.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps6e9632d6.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps31d7a685.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsec2c0040.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps66bf1a92.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps8f88078a.jpg

Let's also not forget about the infamous Karnak showings.

StiltmanFTW
Logan got hit twice. So did Panther.

First issue of Death of Wolverine explained in detail that even though he retained his strength/speed, he was in a pretty horrible shape - radioactive bones covered in metal (from Hiroshima and Nagasaki)... not being able to produce red blood cells properly... plus those hand wounds because of the claws.

Basically, Richards was trying to convince Logan to keep a low profile, but of course he didn't listen.

deathslash
thumb up
Kingpin and Wolverine weren't beaten. Logan had lost his HF and a portion of his memories.

Z listers like Typhoid Mary and Lady Bullseye? GTFO here.

Deathstroke. how does losing his healing factor affect the fight? It's not like panther stabbed him or he was significantly damaged before the fight and that isn't the first time that t'challa was shown to be on logan's level. Doing just as well as Matt does isn't a way to see how his skill stacks up? How the f*ck do you get that they're z-listers? Both Murdock and Logan have had trouble with Mary before and Matt has outright said that lady bullseye is at least on the level of her predecessor.

Again, I need something other than a half dead Slade and a thirty year old batman showing. Tiger lacks a bunch of feats and he has several in which he gets owned.

abhilegend
how does losing his healing factor affect the fight? It's not like panther stabbed him or he was significantly damaged before the fight and that isn't the first time that t'challa was shown to be on logan's level.

Are you serious? Logan had lost his HF and a portion of his skills due to losing the memories of training of Master Po.

Even then Panther didn't beat him.

Due to her powers and unpredictable mind. Not due to her skills.

Her predeccesor? The same guy Matt beats the shit out of every other tuesday?

Wow, color me impressed.

There are two showings against Slade. Thirty year or forty years, the showing is still canon.

Just like Matt owning Panther casually.

deathslash
Are you serious? Logan had lost his HF and a portion of his skills due to losing the memories of training of Master Po.

Even then Panther didn't beat him.

Due to her powers and unpredictable mind. Not due to her skills.

Her predeccesor? The same guy Matt beats the shit out of every other tuesday?

Wow, color me impressed.

There are two showings against Slade. Thirty year or forty years, the showing is still canon.

Just like Matt owning Panther casually. *addresses one fight with logan and ignores the other two or the fight that panther had against logan's superior (sabretooth)

*suggests that Matt beats bullseye every other Tuesday and ignores that lester has taken Matt down on more than one occasion.

*subtlety says that a thirty year old fight is indicative of how it'd play out today.

*ignores that in the very next fight, batman stalemates tiger

*brings up a low showing from about 20 years ago.

*ignores that bronze tiger was casually owned by lady shiva, beaten on by catman, and batman stalemates him when he's actually ready and knows how skilled he is.

*probably gonna bring up some more low end showings and out of context fights to "prove" that panther is below bt.

Yep, seems like an abhi post to me.

abhilegend
*addresses one fight with logan and ignores the other two or the fight that panther had against logan's superior (sabretooth)

Logan beats Sabretooth like red headed step child these days.

Even then Creed had him at his mercy.

Not due to his skills in h2h. An absolutely exhausted Daredevil destroyed him casually.

Why not? Is Panther more skilled now?

Well, he is Batman.

Haha, its a low showing where arguably the most skilled human hero in Marvel beats Panther. Losing to Daredevil isn't a low showing.

Shiva is just that good. Catman stalemated Batman in the very same series.

Batman is Batman.

Pretends that anything where Panther doesn't immediately own someone is a low showing.

Sure seems like a Vanguard post to me. Contrary to what you think, Panther isn't some unbeatable badass.

beatboks
*subtlety says that a thirty year old fight is indicative of how it'd play out today.

*ignores that in the very next fight, batman stalemates tiger

Ben and Bruce have fought several times. They fought in the first run of Suicide Squad, In JLTF, and again in justice league. All were stalemates, on top of the two fights from Detective comics.

Shiva would own T'Challa too. Bruce has even stated the reason he went to her to train after bane broke his back was because she was the best and he needed his edge back. ANYONE loosing to Shiva is THE expectation NOT a low showing.

Catman has done that to Batman TOO AND he did it to Batman when he wasn't getting fan wanked by Simone.

Wait, getting evenly matched by Batman is now a low feat for a street leveller??? O_o Bruce is high on skill AND carries more weapons than almost anyone. Leo commented that T'Challa in his opinion wouldn't take the majority without his gear. Bruce wouldn't either.

I showed the scans of BT vs Steele Wolfe. SW is basically a more skilled and faster version of Toombstone. Ben can put him down he is capable of putting down T'Challa

deathslash

Even then Creed had him at his mercy.

Not due to his skills in h2h. An absolutely exhausted Daredevil destroyed him casually.

Why not? Is Panther more skilled now?

Well, he is Batman.

Haha, its a low showing where arguably the most skilled human hero in Marvel beats Panther. Losing to Daredevil isn't a low showing.

Shiva is just that good. Catman stalemated Batman in the very same series.

Batman is Batman.

Pretends that anything where Panther doesn't immediately own someone is a low showing.

Sure seems like a Vanguard post to me. Contrary to what you think, Panther isn't some unbeatable badass. creed constantly starts out the fight owning logan. The only reasons behind why logan win are his superior skill, the occasional aid of his friends, or creed getting distracted.

Matt has always had problems with bullseye, both at range and in h2h.

I'm suggesting that batman was less skilled back then. Seriously look at his win/loss ratio and the people he's had trouble with. KGBeast, the reaper, bane, deathstroke, cobra, there's others; I'm too lazy to look them up, but there are others.

It's a low showing when you're wearing armor that protects you from any sort of impact short of a herald's punch and you get downed from a knee to the face.

Batman has casually downed her before. Batman was hardly fighting back in the beginning while Catman was practically going all out.

Naw, I recognize that Panther is beneath quite a few people. I just don't see Ben overcoming the state difference. Sure, he's beaten superpowered enemies before, but how many of them were actually martial artists too?

abhilegend
creed constantly starts out the fight owning logan. The only reasons behind why logan win are his superior skill, the occasional aid of his friends, or creed getting distracted.

Oh really? Logan beats him down like nothing these days.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch1.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch2.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch3.jpg

Nope, even a totally exhausted Matt has destroyed Lester. Heck, Punisher has totally destroyed him.

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=Daredevil086page19.jpg
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=Daredevil086page20.jpg
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=Daredevil086page21.jpg
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=Daredevil086page22.jpg

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=VFX-PunishvervsBullseye4-013.jpg
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=VFX-PunishvervsBullseye4-014.jpg
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=VFX-PunishvervsBullseye4-015.jpg
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=VFX-PunishvervsBullseye4-016.jpg
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=VFX-PunishvervsBullseye4-018.jpg
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=VFX-PunishvervsBullseye4-019.jpg

Lester isn't even C level in h2h on average. He has a few good showings and then shit showings. Robin would destroy him TBH.

Batman was always the top of the street levelers. Just because he was struggling back then doesn't means he was suddenly Bullseye level.

He has become more formidable ever since Morrison took over sure.

Haha, what? How about Red Skull absolutely destroying Panther? How about Man Ape? The armor isn't as sturdy as you think it is.

Batman by Loeb can beat anybody. Just one issue later, he kicked Captain Marvel and turned him into Billy Batson.

There is no stats difference between these two or if it is, its minimal. Its not like Panther is going to overpower Ben like he is spider-man or something.

Both Steel Wolfe and Deathstroke failed to overpower him. What makes you think Panther can?

Sin I AM
Isn't that a clone of sabertooth?

abhilegend
Nope. Real deal.

StiltmanFTW

True.

Against Creed's clone in hell... well, intended to be the real deal, but all evidence shows it got retconned.

Anyway, said clone had Satan's sword... Wolverine had his claws broken, no adamantium and a weakened HF... he still managed to win.

Against Creed and his team (including the Omega Red clone) in Uncanny X-Force...

At Creed's own party laughing out loud

Powerless and wearing nothing but boxer shorts, with his claws sheathed in the final stage of the fight shocklaugh

Not the full list, just the most embarrassing ones from recent time.

Sin I AM
I swear it was retconned that ALL those losses were clones

DarkSaint85
Seriously? Comic writers need to man up, and just give decisions that actually have repercussions.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I swear it was retconned that ALL those losses were clones

No, it wasn't.

Creed's clones only had very brief appearances, actually. Like in Kyle's and Yost's X-Force, when X-23 took out two at the same time. Those were ones created by Sinister.

Or the most popular one that specifically was stated to have a different smell, that got Muramasa Blade'd.

leonidas
so, this thread was fun. smile personally, i'm still undecided with who'd win this. based on what people said not too long ago, seems like more people would be saying bane....

Vanguard
i'd say he's below guys like shang, danny, cap and daredevil. to me, that would put him below tiger, without any enhancements of course.

Captain America has already stated that he and Black Panther are "equals." So he is on Caps level in terms of skill.

Vanguard
Hear me Dammit!!! mad

abhilegend
Originally posted by Vanguard
Captain America has already stated that he and Black Panther are "equals." So he is on Caps level in terms of skill. Originally posted by Vanguard
Hear me Dammit!!! mad
Daredevil has already beaten Panther.

big grin

deathslash

big grin wonder woman has already beaten Superman.

abhilegend
wonder woman has already beaten Superman.
No, she hasn't.

Off topic nonsense is your speciality.

thumb up

deathslash
No, she hasn't.

Off topic nonsense is your speciality.

thumb up well, I assume that she has; with how superman did as he was told and made her that sandwich.

abhilegend
You're so funny. No really.

leonidas
well, I assume that she has; with how superman did as he was told and made her that sandwich.

says abhi as he makes deathslash a sandwich. hmmm

leonidas
well, I assume that she has; with how superman did as he was told and made her that sandwich.

says abhi as he makes deathslash a sandwich. shifty

abhilegend
Double posts are funny too.

StiltmanFTW
To be fair, it might be site's fault. Happened to me, too. Lots of little bugs ever since the server move.

leonidas
yeah, so suck it abhi. and in my own defense though, both posts are funny. thumb up

deathslash
yeah, so suck it abhi. and in my own defense though, both posts are funny. thumb up yep. They're almost as funny as the thought that abhi's favorite comic book hero is essentially a superpowered stay at home mom.

abhilegend
Your attempts to bait are always funny.

thumb up

Vanguard

big grin

Scannage of this?

Supermutant
Bane breaks this thread

abhilegend
Scannage of this?
Daredevil owns Panther.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24928741_tchalla1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24928742_tchalla2.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24928743_tchalla3.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24928744_tchalla4.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24928745_tchalla5.jpg

"Get out of my way".

laughing out loud

TheHulkster
That's far from an ownage.

abhilegend
Of course its ownage.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
So Kick, Kick, Kick vs. Punch, Knee, Double Axe handle with no KO in what amounts to a skirmish among heroes in your mind equals ownage? laughing out loud Glad to see Black Panther is in your head. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Date Registered: Yesterday

Hi, BAV.

leonidas
laughing out loud

TheHulkster

Hi, BAV.

That's not me.

deathslash
And stilt suggests that the new guy is ghostman in 3...2.....1......

Vanguard
Originally posted by TheHulkster

I agree. And it wasn't even vibranium suit Panther.

abhilegend
Because that helps so much. But I like the way you conceded.

Vanguard
I don't count it as a loss, but okay.

leonidas
for purposes of this thread bp has no armor or weapons of any type anyway...

TheHulkster

DD lashes out forcefully to get BP off of him enough to allow him to run and try to help the other guy. It's an inconclusive back and forth skirmish that ends after DD gains the advantage an leaves the fight.

Vanguard
for purposes of this thread bp has no armor or weapons of any type anyway...

I was talking solely about his encounter with DD, nothing else.

beatboks

Thats only one of the times DD has beaten Panther. IIRC there are three. THAT'S ownage.

leonidas
Thats only one of the times DD has beaten Panther. IIRC there are three. THAT'S ownage.

really? i know dd pretty well but i don't recall those other fights. there was a mind controlled one that was totally indecisive but those are the only times i recall.... love to know where the others took place. thumb up

TheHulkster

I don't see BP as losing that one and as Leonidas said, I would like to see the others besides the mind control stalemate.

beatboks
really? i know dd pretty well but i don't recall those other fights. there was a mind controlled one that was totally indecisive but those are the only times i recall.... love to know where the others took place. thumb up

I've been doing a google search for them. So far all ive found isnthat fight vs a paranoid Cap A when DD was trying to talk sense into him and DD got beat aftet about 4 pages (he was pretty shakey after a previous story also so not at his best). And this fight with Spidey

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2015/11/21/the-wrong-side-daredevil-vs-wolverine/

One of the ones I'm thinking of was an encounter when T'challa was following DD and IIRC worked out his secret ID.it was a breif scuffle somewhere during the chase.

TheHulkster
I've been doing a google search for them. So far all ive found isnthat fight vs a paranoid Cap A when DD was trying to talk sense into him and DD got beat aftet about 4 pages (he was pretty shakey after a previous story also so not at his best). And this fight with Spidey

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2015/11/21/the-wrong-side-daredevil-vs-wolverine/

One of the ones I'm thinking of was an encounter when T'challa was following DD and IIRC worked out his secret ID.it was a breif scuffle somewhere during the chase.

He sneaks up and strikes BP from behind.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/1374757-daredevil_052_07.jpg

abhilegend
laughing out loud

It's a clear cut loss.

TheHulkster
laughing out loud

It's a clear cut loss.

Not at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
Yes, it is.

beatboks
He sneaks up and strikes BP from behind.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/1374757-daredevil_052_07.jpg

Its from that story but that isn't a fight (let alone the fight).
FTR though when you have three panels prior to an attack of the one being attacked being aware of the attacker and direction, thats not sneaking up on someone! !!!

abhilegend
Yeah, that's not a sneak shot.

TheHulkster
Yeah, that's not a sneak shot.

It's a sucker shot by your definition.

abhilegend
Nope

TheHulkster
Nope

So according to you, Surfer defeats BRB with a sucker shot because the board hits hits BRB from behind while they are actively fighting.

Also, according to you, Cap defeats Bane by a sucker shot because the shield hits Bane from behind while they are actively fighting.

Yet Matt hitting Panther from behind with his club while they are NOT actively fighting is not a sucker shot? confused

abhilegend
Yes, because he wasn't prepared for the attack from behind.

Panther knew Daredevil was there and he sensed his movement as well. He just wasn't fast enough to avoid it.

And your bringing off topic shit to somehow corner me is always amusing.

TheHulkster
Yes, because he wasn't prepared for the attack from behind.

Panther knew Daredevil was there and he sensed his movement as well. He just wasn't fast enough to avoid it.

And your bringing off topic shit to somehow corner me is always amusing.

He is not sure where Daredevil is. He doesn't have time to turn around when he figures it out. Daredevil has stronger senses.

It's a blow from behind. That is your definition of a sucker shot but I guess that only goes for DC characters being hit from behind. Opponents fighting Surfer know that he controls the board and should know when it is flying around separated from him.

abhilegend
Yes, he was hiding. And knew Matt was behind him. Then Matt announced himself and punched him out.

It's not a suckershot. End of story.

And BRB is a DC character? Why would anyone try to look at his board while they are fighting Surfer?

It's a suckershot when it suits you and isn't when it doesn't suits you?

laughing out loud

TheHulkster
Yes, he was hiding. And knew Matt was behind him. Then Matt announced himself and punched him out.

It's not a suckershot. End of story.

And BRB is a DC character? Why would anyone try to look at his board while they are fighting Surfer?

laughing out loud

I never referenced anything as a sucker shot. If you are fighting Surfer, why would you not look for his board since it is a major part of his repertoire and can be used as a weapon? Same for Cap's shield.

Why do declare blows fro behind as sucker shots, but not a blow from behind on Black Panther?

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Battleboards in a nutshell...

TheHulkster
Battleboards in a nutshell...

Abhi in a nutshell...

Vanguard
Current Panther would kick Daredevils ass like he did Deadpool a few weeks ago.

StiltmanFTW
Current Panther would kick Daredevils ass like he did Deadpool a few weeks ago.

And you're mentioning it because...?

Matt's actually incapacitated Wade in a short fight. BP only made him flee... after a prolonged fight during which DP took a f*cking dump laughing out loud

Vanguard
And you're mentioning it because...?

Just providing an example of the skill he showed recently. And yes he may have taken a dump during the fight. But he also referred to Panther as "the best."

StiltmanFTW
Just providing an example of how inferior to Daredevil he is.

FIFY wink

1. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3107012-0+%2815%29.jpg
2. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3107013-0+%2816%29.jpg
3. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3107014-0+%2817%29.jpg

abhilegend
I never referenced anything as a sucker shot. If you are fighting Surfer, why would you not look for his board since it is a major part of his repertoire and can be used as a weapon? Same for Cap's shield.

Why do declare blows fro behind as sucker shots, but not a blow from behind on Black Panther?
Because Bill didn't. And yes, it was a cheapshot and no matter how much you whine about it, it's not going to be changed.

Because Panther sensed the attack coming and others didn't.

You're a fool as always.

TheHulkster
Because Bill didn't. And yes, it was a cheapshot and no matter how much you whine about it, it's not going to be changed.

Because Panther sensed the attack coming and others didn't.

You're a fool as always.

Bill is actively engaged in combat with Surfer and is hit with a blow he doesn't see. That's not a sucker shot. Same for Cap vs Bane and Terrax vs GL.

Panther senses a presences but does not know DD is behind him until it is to late. They are not actively engaged and DD takes advantage of the dark and his greater senses to sneak up on Panther in the dark. It's a sneak attack from behind. You are simply not consistent with your "sucker shot" declarations. You have yet to declare Darkseid as sucker shotting Surfer and Surfer is not even actively fighting anyone, but simply standing there chilling.

abhilegend
Bill is actively engaged in combat with Surfer and is hit with a blow he doesn't see. That's not a sucker shot. Same for Cap vs Bane and Terrax vs GL.

Yes, all are suckershots. You can be into combat and still get suckershotted.

That's some shitty logic if you think people in fights can't get surprised by unseen attacks.

He practically shouts Daredevil's name in the same page.

Your excuses are as shitty as always.

Yes, Darkseid suckershotted Surfer. Who denied that?

And no, this isn't a suckershot. End of discussion.

TheHulkster
That's some shitty logic if you think people in fights can't get surprised by unseen attacks.

They can. It's just not called sucker shots.

He shouts his name because he is looking for him yet can't see or find him.

And Darkseid still fails to KO Surfer right?

It's a sneak attack from behind. You'll have to find a better attempt to lowball Panther.

abhilegend
They can. It's just not called sucker shots.

Yes they are called Suckershots. Its the very definition of it.

Yes, so he knew Daredevil was there.

Concession accepted.

Nope, straight up KTFO Surfer and melted his skin.

I didn't even post the scan. And no, its not a sneak attack.

TheHulkster
So are you saying that Surfer is unconscious in the bottom panel?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111117653/3867417-9331132672-28029.jpg

Anyhow, Panther is searching for Matt and doesn't know where he is. Matt sneaks him fro behind. Clear as day.

abhilegend
Yes. He is just drawn at an awkward angle.

Nope, its not a suckershot. End of discussion. Again.

TheHulkster
Yes. He is just drawn at an awkward angle.

He is drawn pushing his torso up. How can he be unconscious at the same time that he is pushing his torso up? Surfer is clearly not knocked out:

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/74477/3210592-2802936-darkseidvsgalactusthehunger-45.jpg

Blue Area Vet

Hi, BAV.

Hi perve, have you pulled your pee pee out for any little kids lately? By the way, no, that other handle isn't me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.