The realm of speculation, theories and conclusions. Short Darth Krayt Sith Troopers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
This one is abit short for me, but they are indeed a canon fodder heavily considered to be pretty powerful. The Elite servants obedient to Darth Krayt himself, they carved a heavy piece into the galaxy as well as there own reputation for there skill, ferocity and power in the force.

For the sake of theories, and future debates I wish to use with them later along the line.

Just how powerful are these Sith Troopers compared to the many that have devestated this galaxy thus far, in the Galactic timeline?

Who can they compete against?

Who are there equals (If there are any)?

Darth Demenos
well just from reading all of legacy, it seems that only the best jedi and sith could actually beat them. anyone else would be lucky if they survived. but thats just what i got reading legacy.

for example, only jedi high council members, and other exceptional jedi could possibly defeat them.

TheDarthBoy
Well I chose this one because, yes they arent seen in boards despite the threat they possess in Lore.

That and an army of them is just insane.

ILS
Probably among if not the best generic troops in Star Wars, on an individual level as well as large scale.

JKBart
Guess single one of them can be taken down by Adi Gallia or Luminara Unduli, but with two Troopers vs Gallia/two Troopers vs Luminara the Jedi are dead.

One Sith Trooper should honestly cut down two Coleman Trebors.

Obi-Wan would beat four perhaps, five at absolute best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.