Prometheus vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Was thinking, neural chaff worked pretty good against Green Lanterns.

And Iron Fist has to focus to use his chi, so..

Start with "Classic" Prometheus, move to Cry for Justice if Danny wins.

Henry_Pym
Danny.

abhilegend
Prometheus. Not even close TBH.

RadZoa
His neural chaff might turn Danny into jello. Although chi has become soft of a plot device

DarkSaint85
Prometheus, for me.

cdtm
Even though I'm the one who brought up neural chaff, here's a little counter argument: Meditative fighting. During the second half of Immortal Iron Fist when Danny goes to K'un L'un hell/prison, he's forced to gather chi and fight at the same time, and claims it's like trying to meditate while running a marathon or something..

So basically, unless the chaff actually ko's him, he should be able to fight..

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RadZoa
His neural chaff might turn Danny into jello. Although chi has become soft of a plot device

This.

Prometheus ftw tho.

Rao Kal El
Iron fist gets iron fisted.

Come at me stilt!! evil face

There

StiltmanFTW
stilt*

Zack M
Prometheus has some of the best fighters in his CD. Including Midnighter, Shiva, and Batman. I'll go with him.

StiltmanFTW
For Iron Fist, Prom would need at least DVD, if not Blu-ray.

Surtur
Originally posted by Zack M
Prometheus has some of the best fighters in his CD. Including Midnighter, Shiva, and Batman. I'll go with him.

Has Prometheus shown strength and speed on the level of IF? Skill is nice and all, but it's not the only thing that matters. For instance IF is a bullet timer when it comes to speed. The only person you mentioned that is on his level is Midnighter, except Prometheus himself lacks the strength and speed of Mightnighter.

Iron Fist would slap down Batman the same way I'd slap down a small toddler because I just lost at video poker.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
For Iron Fist, Prom would need at least DVD, if not Blu-ray.

Just imagine what he'd need for Karate Kid. I think his head would just explode. Almost like what happens when a person looks at Cthulhu..their mind just flat out can't handle it.

Zack M
Originally posted by Surtur
Has Prometheus shown strength and speed on the level of IF? Skill is nice and all, but it's not the only thing that matters. For instance IF is a bullet timer when it comes to speed. The only person you mentioned that is on his level is Midnighter, except Prometheus himself lacks the strength and speed of Mightnighter.

Iron Fist would slap down Batman the same way I'd slap down a small toddler because I just lost at video poker.

Just imagine what he'd need for Karate Kid. I think his head would just explode. Almost like what happens when a person looks at Cthulhu..their mind just flat out can't handle it.

He did fight Midnighter. Nu52 prometheus can't feel pain thanks to his enhancements. IF will have to blow him up ftw.

StiltmanFTW

He already has a member of KK family in his database.

KK would get one-shotted by Prom.

cdtm

I dunno about that. Like the artist of this commish said (Guy named Kevin Sharpe)

http://art.cafimg.com/images/Category_43397/subcat_89206/KKC033.jpg

Big difference between having the skills downloaded, and mastering them. smile

Prom had Batman himself, I believe, and still got schooled in pure h2h.

StiltmanFTW
KK's kryptonite = other martial artists.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
I dunno about that. Like the artist of this commish said (Guy named Kevin Sharpe)

http://art.cafimg.com/images/Category_43397/subcat_89206/KKC033.jpg

Big difference between having the skills downloaded, and mastering them. smile

Prom had Batman himself, I believe, and still got schooled in pure h2h.

Nice scan

Surtur

If Prom can one shot KK then he absolutely utterly unequivocally stomps all over Iron Fist, casually, with one hand tied behind his back..while blind and deaf.

So damn, if what you say is true I just feel sorry for poor IF.

deathslash
If Prom can one shot KK then he absolutely utterly unequivocally stomps all over Iron Fist, casually, with one hand tied behind his back..while blind and deaf.

So damn, if what you say is true I just feel sorry for poor IF. yeah........Danny is currently capable of beating demon lords.

Surtur
Originally posted by deathslash
yeah........Danny is currently capable of beating demon lords.

KK calls that tuesday morning.

But the term "demon lords" is relative, just like the term "gods". I'm assuming these are demon lords with a plethora of feats which allow us to properly gauge their power levels, as opposed to demon lords who did nothing but get defeated by Iron Fist?

Sin I AM

But the term "demon lords" is relative, just like the term "gods". I'm assuming these are demon lords with a plethora of feats which allow us to properly gauge their power levels, as opposed to demon lords who did nothing but get defeated by Iron Fist?

I loled

deathslash

But the term "demon lords" is relative, just like the term "gods". I'm assuming these are demon lords with a plethora of feats which allow us to properly gauge their power levels, as opposed to demon lords who did nothing but get defeated by Iron Fist? we could also bring up a normal Danny beating the dragon that gave the Phoenix force trouble.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I loled

Well what these "demon lords" are actually capable of is important if we're going to try to say "dude beats demon lords" as if it means anything.

Originally posted by deathslash
we could also bring up a normal Danny beating the dragon that gave the Phoenix force trouble.

So just to be clear now..I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Do you think IF is anywhere close to the power level of the phoenix? I mean he would have to be, right? If he can kill something that gives it trouble he'd have to be near that level.

Are you willing to start saying IF wins certain matches because he is close to the Phoenix when it comes to power levels? Since if we're saying the guy is that powerful then he could probably kill Prometheus just by blinking at him.

DarkSaint85
But then, Prometheus has defeated Bat God. Who is >>>>Phoenix.

Henry_Pym
It wasn't Demons it was Gods of the Chinese pantheon and their history in the Thor run basically put all the Gods on a relatively equal playing field. The fire God that Danny exploded was the chief God of that pantheon, who's corona of power could be seen from space.

Danny also just casually beat up Black Tarantula, literally smiling and Joking with Luke during it and debating about reforming Heroes for Hire.

cdtm
When did Danny take down BT?

And who wrote it? Always wanted to see the two fight, so I'm not sure whether to be happy or disappointed that it was a squash match.

By rights, a guy who treats bullets through the chest and walking out of an explosion while engulfed in flames as a minor annoyance "should" be closer to Gorgon's level then not.

Henry_Pym
Power Man & Iron Fist #2
Written by: David Walker

cdtm
Thanks.

According to the discription, they were tricked by an old friend intto getting soms stone of power for a woman.

I assume Carlos is that friend? smile

StiltmanFTW

So damn, if what you say is true I just feel sorry for poor IF.

After he fights someone compenent aside from MN, yeah thumb up

cdtm
Was that Black Tarantula, or Tarantula? Two different characters, with one being male and the other female.

Asking because I'm having trouble finding info online. But the wiki's tend to be pretty bad about updating the past several years.

And I don't suppose you can put up scans? Would love to see the fight. smile

StiltmanFTW
Bronze Tiger, you noob.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Danny also just casually beat up Black Tarantula

wut

cdtm
Bronze Tiger, you noob.

Well yeah, Bronze Tiger beat Batgod outright.

A loss, that's nothing. A SQUASH...? Does that ever happen, against anybody?

Henry_Pym
Thanks.

According to the discription, they were tricked by an old friend intto getting soms stone of power for a woman.

I assume Carlos is that friend? smile They steal the Soul Stone for their old secretary who is now working with Black Mariah

Black Tarantula aka Carlos LaMuerto.

Henry_Pym
wut Danny and Luke were eating at a diner, him and Gorilla-man come in and Danny beats BT so bad his backup won't help him out of fear. Also he gets Spider-Gwen who was watching turned on.

Surtur
It wasn't Demons it was Gods of the Chinese pantheon and their history in the Thor run basically put all the Gods on a relatively equal playing field. The fire God that Danny exploded was the chief God of that pantheon, who's corona of power could be seen from space.

But just based on the feats you mentioned..it isn't that impressive. At least not in a "this totally means he could beat KK" type of way.

Now if you want to say it shows he can beat Black Panther sure, that is actually true.

cdtm
Danny and Luke were eating at a diner, him and Gorilla-man come in and Danny beats BT so bad his backup won't help him out of fear. Also he gets Spider-Gwen who was watching turned on.

Read it.

Yeah, Spider Woman snapping photos and uploading them while praying for Lukes shirf to rip off, while Spider Gwen alternated between asking if they should get involved and wondering what Danny's face looked like under the mask was priceless.

The series shows promise. Very whimsical, light hearted stuff.

No way Danny should have beaten Carlos like he did, though. Not even an Iron Fist, just four or five jump kicks in a row. I can buy Danny hits harder then average without a full Iron Fist, but not harder then Spidey unloading everything he has.

Henry_Pym
But just based on the feats you mentioned..it isn't that impressive. At least not in a "this totally means he could beat KK" type of way.

Now if you want to say it shows he can beat Black Panther sure, that is actually true. Which planetary destroying MA's has KK beaten?

Now how many did he explode?

cdtm
Pre Crisis, he did beat Mano and Persuader, both who can do much more then destroy planets (And Mano did that, too).

Zack M
thumb up

Pre-Crisis Mano and Persuader at that. Persuader is like top tier and could possibly give Thor fits at his best.

StiltmanFTW
Danny and Luke were eating at a diner, him and Gorilla-man come in and Danny beats BT so bad his backup won't help him out of fear. Also he gets Spider-Gwen who was watching turned on.

I was pretty stoned when I read this. Didn't make any sense.

Still doesn't. You made it up?

Henry_Pym
Nope, Powerman & Iron Fist #2. If I made it up, Pym would have killed the Ghost of Wolverine with the corpse of X-23

Henry_Pym
Pre Crisis, he did beat Mano and Persuader, both who can do much more then destroy planets (And Mano did that, too). and which would you consider a MA?

StiltmanFTW
Nope, Powerman & Iron Fist #2. If I made it up, Pym would have killed the Ghost of Wolverine with the corpse of X-23
laughing

cdtm
I was pretty stoned when I read this. Didn't make any sense.

Still doesn't. You made it up?

You'd like the series. It's kind of Heroes for Hire meets Lethal Weapon, as far as the buddy interactions go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.