Top 3 worst KMC SW trolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Top 3 worst trolls that happened to SW boards on KMC.

By worst, I also mean the best = the best people in the art of trolling are also the worst events that happened to the forums. You get the idea.

You first since I'm pretty new.

Syndicate
You.

That's pretty much it. Everybody else is a pretty shitty troll tbh.

Syndicate
Zzzz...

FreshestSlice
1. Tempest
2. Carthage
3. You

That's an easy one.

Syndicate
Lol @ carthage being a successful troll.

FreshestSlice
There was a time when carthage's Bane threads used to make DMB bust a gasket.

JKBart
DMB sent secret PMs to two people about how Carthage is making him consider suicide, he can't stand him, he can't look at KMC without fear of seeing him post a new thread/post, he feels cringe'y browsing the forums because of his presence etc.

Definitely successfulsmile

Syndicate
Really? Pretty impressive tbh.

carthage
He did write about killing me and Intrepid according to Ant lmao

Syndicate
I underestimated you carth. Please accept my humblest apologies.

carthage
Apology not accepted ****

FreshestSlice
As successful as you have been, Tempest is still the most powerful troll KMC will likely ever see.

The Ellimist
Tempest is not a troll, he's so brilliant that his thought patterns seem like but a whirling vortex of entropy to lesser mortals like yourself.

Syndicate
Alright then. Rethinking this.

Tempest.
JKBart.
carthage.

carthage
Brilliant isn't exactly the word for the sheer amount of mental retardation his post about Kas'im beating Sidious in a duel evokes

JKBart
why the fugg me lol

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Tempest is not a troll, he's so brilliant that his thought patterns seem like but a whirling vortex of entropy to lesser mortals like yourself.
That's the best kind of troll. The kind who doesn't need to try, and who's meer speech can anger the most sane and levelheaded of people. There's a reason most of the forum claims legitimacy from his tutelage. We should all aspire to be as annoying.

ILS
JKBart
Quanchi
Intrepid

No particular order. Runners up are redpill and (not so) chilled monkey.

carthage was only ever positive influence an kmc

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
JKBart
Quanchi
Intrepid

No particular order. Runners up are redpill and (not so) chilled monkey.

carthage was only ever positive influence an kmc

Quanchi isn't a troll though.

carthage
ILS for the Don't Mind Boba campaign

FreshestSlice
Kek. Quan isn't a troll? Lel.

ILS
Originally posted by Syndicate
Quanchi isn't a troll though. If that's the case then you aren't gay

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
If that's the case then you aren't gay

Gay people don't exist ILS.

The Ellimist
The Church of Gideon coming soon. Need some time to flesh out the details.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kek. Quan isn't a troll? Lel. I am the one keeping the trolls at bay. How dare a fellow Maul supporter seek me out. It's the ones you least expect who knife you in the back. That is in reference to ILS the Judas himself.

FreshestSlice
Then why does Tempest still draw breath? Is he too powerful for you?

JKBart
why am i even in the rankings to begin with

Syndicate
Originally posted by JKBart

Because you're good at what you do.

quanchi112
Then why does Tempest still draw breath? Is he too powerful for you? He didn't seem interested in my pro Khan agenda. Nai however was but he always gave himself an out why he wouldn't accept any judged debates with me. What rock is that evil German currently hiding under.

Syndicate
That sig is fugging dope Bart.

FreshestSlice
Because the third post you made on this forum was you apologizing for living.

JKBart
That sig is fugging dope Bart.

i can't have a sig that wouldn't stand up to my quality postssmile

Syndicate
i can't have a sig that wouldn't stand up to my quality postssmile

Your new avatar conversely is shet.

Col. Valerian
Please. The most successful troll KMC will ever see is Nebaris.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Col. Valerian

Hey Col. You want to do a debate?

Sinious
Quan Intrepid and Carthage imo

Carthage with mere trolling managed to change the perception of the entire forum regarding Darth Bane, and the other 2 don't even need explanation.

Col. Valerian
Hey Col. You want to do a debate?

What about?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
He did write about killing me and Intrepid according to Ant lmao

Yeah, at some point he had an ongoing Star Wars fanfiction with characters that had more than a little bit of resemblance to certain forum members.

Like Intrepid the Hutt stripper, who was tragically raped to death.

He started rewriting it some time ago, so it may still be in progress.

S_W_LeGenD
Nebaris was a debater, a rigid one but one.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
Quan Intrepid and Carthage imo

Carthage with mere trolling managed to change the perception of the entire forum regarding Darth Bane, and the other 2 don't even need explanation.
This honestly...

Carthage have debating skills and some credibility though.

NewGuy01
Because you're good at what you do.

Uh, no. You're an absolute failure of a troll and should put yourself out of your polefag misery now, Bart.

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Carthage have debating skills and some credibility though. Yeah it takes skill and knowledge to pull off what Carth did. And I hear Intepid was good when serious.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
And I hear Intepid was good when serious.

It's kinda sad that this isn't universally agreed upon. Especially by your kind; Intrepid was one of the first major Malgus advocates.

The_Tempest
Intrepid and Carthage are both pretty damn sharp. For all his trolling, carte takes DMB to the curb in all their debates.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's kinda sad that this isn't universally agreed upon. Especially by your kind; Intrepid was one of the first major Malgus advocates. I only talked to him a few times via a chatroom but I remember hearing that he was great from multiple people (most likely by you as well). I never saw him legitimately argue something though.

JKBart
Yeah. Carthage can get extremely impressive when stomping Bane wankers here or on CV thumb up

NewGuy01
You'd have too look back to threads from late 2013.

Syndicate
What about?

Anything.

Darth Abonis
Their was a guy who doesn't come around anymore that was particularly trollish

quanchi112
laughing out loud

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The_Tempest
...and Carthage are both pretty damn sharp.

laughing

appletonia

This guy gets it. big grin

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Nebaris was a debater, a rigid one but one.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Quan
Red pill
Chilled Monkey

EmperorSidious2
Quanchi isn't a troll though.

Yes he is. Don't be naive.

Syndicate
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Yes he is. Don't be naive.

I've spoken to him multiple times over Skype. He's completely serious.

FreshestSlice
Being serious doesn't stop you from being a troll.

Syndicate
I think that being serious kind of precludes you from being a troll because you mean what you say. At the very worst his trolling is unintentional.

EmperorSidious2
I've spoken to him multiple times over Skype. He's completely serious.

And I've delt with him several times and I can absolutely guarantee he is a troll.

Syndicate
And I've delt with him several times and I can absolutely guarantee he is a troll.

I think dealing with some one an internet forum and actually talking to them is a little different.

FreshestSlice
I think that being serious kind of precludes you from being a troll because you mean what you say. At the very worst his trolling is unintentional.
He stalks around someone who's blocked him and replies over and over again to mock his beliefs, even when he can't see it, but he's not a troll?

quanchi112
He stalks around someone who's blocked him and replies over and over again to mock his beliefs, even when he can't see it, but he's not a troll? If someone else has me blocked why should I ignore their silly posts ?

EmperorSidious2
I think dealing with some one an internet forum and actually talking to them is a little different.

Well tthen Syn you would be wrong. All that matters is what he displays here in public and what he displays is e persona of a troll.

quanchi112
Well tthen Syn you would be wrong. All that matters is what he displays here in public and what he displays is e persona of a troll. Simply untrue. You don't have the understanding to grasp a simple difference of opinion. I rarely if ever have seen you offer a rebuttal to any of the points you contested. You frequently use words you don't even know the meaning of. You need time to hone your skills and actually learn. You don't even debate tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I disagree. ES2 doesn't need time. He should stay for a long while to enrichen the debating skills of the versus forum smile

quanchi112
He needs something. Maybe a nootropic. wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Conventional methods won't work on a God. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Conventional methods won't work on a God. smile He is the God of stupidity where illogic reigns supreme.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There has to be a way to stop such a force of nature

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by quanchi112
If someone else has me blocked why should I ignore their silly posts ?
You shouldn't, but that doesn't stop you from being a troll. It's in your blood.

Sinious
that doesn't stop you from being a troll. It's in your blood. thumb up

You've been quiet smile

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I disagree. ES2 doesn't need time. He should stay for a long while to enrichen the debating skills of the versus forum smile

That's the job of the best debaters here, not me. smile

quanchi112
You shouldn't, but that doesn't stop you from being a troll. It's in your blood. If people want to be weak and hide I will be there to rub their noses in my victory. Betting a poster into submission is the greatest of victories.

The Ellimist
Nebaris (is actually the one who deliberately framed me for socking, and seems a little emotionally disturbed)
Lord Lucien (is actually a sociopath and a moron )
Darth Ant (is actually a moron)
Carthage (is actually pretty funny and coins some interesting concepts, but has literally zero ability to function in a debate)
AncientPower (is actually incoherent)
Freshest Slice or whatever his name is (is actually actively hostile to everyone despite having nothing interesting to say)
Your mother (is actually not sure who your father is)

Syndicate
Honestly a little surprised you didn't put me on that list given you think I've been trolling you.

appletonia
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nebaris (is actually the one who deliberately framed me for socking, and seems a little emotionally disturbed)

Nebaris was too busy WINNING to have time to be emotionally disturbed, and proof that he deliberately framed you for socking? Because I'm pretty sure that didn't happen, and from what people tell me he has a proven track record of gladly owning up to his mischievous escapades.

The Ellimist
> Nebaris
> Winning

laughing

PM me if you really care about the details.

appletonia
ok but I can't promise your response will stay private. shifty

The Ellimist
Nebaris?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
:facepalm:

Kurk
Up

DeviantDefiance
No, Quanchi is just a man who makes your IQ drop 15 points whenever you read any of his posts

DarthSkywalker0
3. Kurk
2. Nemebro
1. Jack

DarthPlaguis12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.