Sentry vs. HP Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The Superman killer is rampaging through the streets of manhattan and only Sentry is availble to stop him. Does Sentry have achance in the same type of slugfest he had with WWHulk? Battle is to the death or ko.

h1a8
WW Sentry loses, MM Sentry wins

Surtur
Sentry at his strongest would defeat Doomsday quite easily.

Rao Kal El
Doomsday kills him after all Doomsday already has under his belt dealing with energy forms like Oan guardians and the ULTIMATE energy being called The Radiant.

TethAdamTheRock
Sentry at his strongest would give doomsday a tough fight

DTM
Im not sure normal Sentry would beat DOS Doomsday, making this HP Doomsday against a Sentry that fought WWHulk is a virtual slaughter. HP Doomsday wins.

Inedian
HP Doomsday

Sin I AM
HP murders him. That sentry that hulk faced was watered down and jobbing.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Doomsday kills him after all Doomsday already has under his belt dealing with energy forms like Oan guardians and the ULTIMATE energy being called The Radiant.

You do know at his strongest Sentry's feats vastly surpass The Radiant's right?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Surtur
You do know at his strongest Sentry's feats vastly surpass The Radiant's right?

What? Defeating a non confident MM?

Space M ummy
What? Defeating a non confident MM?

His strongest would be the "death seed" version that showed up in Uncanny Avengers v.1

Rogue had absorbed (and was manifesting) the powers of every hero on the planet at the end of that arc. She still wasn't strong enough to prevent Exitar from landing on planet earth, just slow him down. DS Sentry came in with the assist and not only stopped him, but reversed the descent, pushing him back into Space.

The implication is that DS Sentry was stronger than everyone else on the planet combined. This is a pretty high bar.

Exitar was two or three times the size of the planet earth at this point and had one shot it into dust earlier in the series (time travel was involved here to prevent that outcome.)

DS Sentry was established to be completely unkillable earlier in the arc as well- he tore off his own face just to make this point and obliterating his head did nothing. I'm not sure how anyone takes that dude out, even to a KO- forget about a kill. He's ridiculous and WAY stronger than the WWH version.

HulkIsHulk
DS took Exitar to space after Thor killed Exitar with Jarnjaborn. Also, Rogue was pushing on one leg while DS pushed the other. They stopped it together. Still really high end

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
DS took Exitar to space after Thor killed Exitar with Jarnjaborn. Also, Rogue was pushing on one leg while DS pushed the other. They stopped it together. Still really high end

It'd still make him more powerful than all the heroes on Earth anyway since Rogue absorbed all their powers then used Hulk's ability to amp all the power she received and still couldn't do it. Then Robert took the other half.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Rogue was pushing on one leg and could only slow his descent. she couldn't stop him.

DS came in with the assist on the OTHER leg and not only stopped him, but reversed the descent and pushed him into space. It seems pretty clear here that DS is supposed to be the stronger of the two there.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
HP murders him. That sentry that hulk faced was watered down and jobbing.

Stop trolling.

Insane Titan
HP murders him. That sentry that hulk faced was watered down and jobbing. thumb up yup and considering WWH had 7 free punches and couldn't put Sentry down cleanly is a poor showing for Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Space M ummy
His strongest would be the "death seed" version that showed up in Uncanny Avengers v.1

Rogue had absorbed (and was manifesting) the powers of every hero on the planet at the end of that arc. She still wasn't strong enough to prevent Exitar from landing on planet earth, just slow him down. DS Sentry came in with the assist and not only stopped him, but reversed the descent, pushing him back into Space.

The implication is that DS Sentry was stronger than everyone else on the planet combined. This is a pretty high bar.

Exitar was two or three times the size of the planet earth at this point and had one shot it into dust earlier in the series (time travel was involved here to prevent that outcome.)

DS Sentry was established to be completely unkillable earlier in the arc as well- he tore off his own face just to make this point and obliterating his head did nothing. I'm not sure how anyone takes that dude out, even to a KO- forget about a kill. He's ridiculous and WAY stronger than the WWH version.

The OP says a specific version of DD and Sentry.

Why is Death Sentry being inserted here?

One_Angry_Scot
The OP says a specific version of DD and Sentry.

Why is Death Sentry being inserted here?

Lawest isn't mentioning a specific version of Sentry (at least from what I think). He is just saying could the Sentry fight Doomsday and win if they fought similarly to how Sentry and Hulk did in WWH.

And since he didn't specify a particular Sentry isn't the rule that we assume the OP means the most recent version.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Lawest isn't mentioning a specific version of Sentry (at least from what I think). He is just saying could the Sentry fight Doomsday and win if they fought similarly to how Sentry and Hulk did in WWH.

And since he didn't specify a particular Sentry isn't the rule that we assume the OP means the most recent version.

I have the impression that DS is a specifc version of Sentry. Much like black lanter superman.

But best will be if OP specifies which version is.

One_Angry_Scot
I have the impression that DS is a specifc version of Sentry. Much like black lanter superman.

But best will be if OP specifies which version is.

Yep I agree.

lawest9
To be clear, the version of Sentry that I am using here is the same one that fough WWHulk to a standstill. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear before.

Surtur
You mean the version of Sentry that "unleashed" his power and only destroyed a few buildings and then got bloodied by the Hulk? Since that Sentry is a little b*tch.

That version yes probably would get murdered. Sentry in his "I can reform from being exploded and generate massive amounts of energy" form would easily win this.

carver9
You mean the version of Sentry that "unleashed" his power and only destroyed a few buildings and then got bloodied by the Hulk? Since that Sentry is a little b*tch.

That version yes probably would get murdered. Sentry in his "I can reform from being exploded and generate massive amounts of energy" form would easily win this.

That same blast was said as being able to destroy Earth if it kept going. If Hulk didn't intervene, Earth would've been destroyed and no hero on the planet would've been able to do a thing about it.

Surtur
But it didn't keep going because Hulk punched him in the face a bunch of times. When in reality the planet would of just been wiped out rather quickly, not some long slow moving wave of energy.

If you can output enough energy to have it be visible to people in the normal universe even though you are in the microverse..you could pretty much flatten a planet instantly if you really wanted to.

One_Angry_Scot
But it didn't keep going because Hulk punched him in the face a bunch of times. When in reality the planet would of just been wiped out rather quickly, not some long slow moving wave of energy.

If you can output enough energy to have it be visible to people in the normal universe even though you are in the microverse..you could pretty much flatten a planet instantly if you really wanted to.

It didn't keep going because at the end Hulk convinced Robert to be the Saviour and not the Destroyer. At the very end of the fight when they are talking and Hulk is telling Robert he can be either a savior or a destroyer. If the Hulk hadn't said that everyone would have been killed as the fight escalated more and more.

Plus I don't realy believe he unleshed his full power in that battle. More like he was really unstable (and thereby weakened) and he was forced into a situation so he lost control and was just lashing out without any regard for civillians.

Sentry has fought tougher foes (and weaker ones) and you see no energy dissipation at all. And no offense to Hulk but he isn't the toughest opponents the Sentry has faced.

Surtur
It didn't keep going because at the end Hulk convinced Robert to be the Saviour and not the Destroyer. At the very end of the fight when they are talking and Hulk is telling Robert he can be either a savior or a destroyer. If the Hulk hadn't said that everyone would have been killed as the fight escalated more and more.

What I'm saying is that there shouldn't of been an opportunity to stop it because the amount of energy he could put out..he should of been able to destroy Earth before anyone could do anything.

One_Angry_Scot
What I'm saying is that there shouldn't of been an opportunity to stop it because the amount of energy he could put out..he should of been able to destroy Earth before anyone could do anything.

Oh right my bad forgive me. But at the same time like I put in an edit he given his weakened state even if he was willing to let rip the power he couldn't.

What would allow him to destroy the planet was if he completely lost control and then the Void took over. Because he doesn't share the same problems. He is "stable" and doesn't care who he hurts at all.

It would switch from a unstable Sentry mindlessly lashing out to a "stable" psychotic killer lashing out no holds barred but with complete control.

Galan007
I wonder how long it would take for DD to evolve a way to cancel out Sentry's energies, like he did to Radiant, Waverider, and the Omega Effect/Astro Force.? mmm

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Galan007
I wonder how long it would take for DD to evolve a way to cancel out Sentry's energies, like he did to Radiant, Waverider, and the Omega Effect/Astro Force.? mmm
thumb up
IMO Nothing, Radiant was stated to be the ultimate energy form and He got wrecked on H/P

Sin I AM

Plus I don't realy believe he unleshed his full power in that battle. More like he was really unstable (and thereby weakened) and he was forced into a situation so he lost control and was just lashing out without any regard for civillians.

Sentry has fought tougher foes (and weaker ones) and you see no energy dissipation at all. And no offense to Hulk but he isn't the toughest opponents the Sentry has faced.

This.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Stop trolling.

Shut your bitcch ass up.

Rao Kal El
Shut your bitcch ass up.

thumb up laughing

carver9
Shut your bitcch ass up.

Stop spreading false info.

lawest9
Bump.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

celeyhyga17
HP DD

RealityWarper
Sentry stomps

krisblaze
Originally posted by Galan007

Well he had to die against the Radiant smile

DTM
HP Doomsday was slaughtering Superman, Orion and Martian Manhunter at the same time. To me, thats a Heck of alot more than WWHulk is capable of doing. If this Sentry is the one equal to that Hulk, HP Doomsday rips him apart as he did to Ares.

houstonsayain
hp stomps unless sentry awakens unknown power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.