Gladiator Vs DCnu Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/d9/66/5ed9667956f1f17e35a733acc99e4531.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/66303/2760649-screen_shot_2012_12_19_at_7.20.46_am.png

StiltmanFTW
Gladiator rips his head off and brings it to his master, carver9.

DarkSaint85
That's the carver dream journal, Glads hiving him head.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's the carver dream journal, Glads hiving him head.

Well played.

Orion takes this, btw.

Inedian
Are all DCnU characters (Superman, Orion, Darkseid etc...) weaker than before?

riv6672
The way they're repped on Vs forums, i'd say the opposite.

Zack M
Orion.

Surtur
Originally posted by Inedian
Are all DCnU characters (Superman, Orion, Darkseid etc...) weaker than before?

You say this as if a previous version of Orion could of defeated Gladiator(He could not).

This is one of those times where super speed is quite the advantage.

abhilegend
Orion would honestly punch Gladiator's heart out.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
You say this as if a previous version of Orion could of defeated Gladiator(He could not).

This is one of those times where super speed is quite the advantage.

Not sure if serious

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not sure if serious

You aren't sure if I'm serious about the fact Gladiator has super speed and could potentially use it to a huge advantage?

Sin I AM
You aren't sure if I'm serious about the fact Gladiator has super speed and could potentially use it to a huge advantage?

I'm not sure if you know how tenacious Orion is. But ok I'll bite, has he displayed this aforementioned speed enough to say he'll do it here?

Surtur
Are you asking me if he has shown he has the power of super speed? It wasn't a one time thing, no.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
The way they're repped on Vs forums, i'd say the opposite.

LOL, they've been gaining strength through intense fanboy worship.

Blue Area Vet
Gladiator beats Orion to death with his own Honda Scooter.

Sin I AM
Are you asking me if he has shown he has the power of super speed? It wasn't a one time thing, no.

My memory is cloudy. But iirc he showed it against hyperion and that famed 100 million times the speed of light thing. I just don't recollect hum using his speed to defeat someone/anyone in a fight.

Surtur
My memory is cloudy. But iirc he showed it against hyperion and that famed 100 million times the speed of light thing. I just don't recollect hum using his speed to defeat someone/anyone in a fight.

He has other feats that put him way above bullet timing(literally having a series of flashbacks, etc. as he watches a bullet travel).

If you're asking if he ever used his speed intelligently in a fight I don't think so. I would ask you why he would refrain from using it if it helps.

Sin I AM
Because he fights in character on these boards. I'm sure if you, Surtur, had his abilities and I was the scion of Darkseid youd blitz me at multiple speeds of light before I could say astroforce. But Kallark doesn't fight like that. And going off on panel showings he'd lose a majority to Orion

deathslash
There's also the whole "get speed blitzed by superman and just smirk at how little it affected him" moment. That said, he had some pretty crappy showings in the wonder woman book, some uber showings against the green lanterns, and a very good showing against superman. Orion 6/10 but gladiator makes him work for those wins.

celeyhyga17
New Gods(heroes) are underused in DC. Orion especially because he's really the standard bearer for the heroic side of the NG. Bleh....

sad

JBL
Gladiator does not need to out speed Orion to beat him. He can if he wants to, the same way he increased his speed to fight a speed boosted Thor along with the fantastic four. Attacking at that speed (which he had done) would rape Orion.

deathslash
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator does not need to out speed Orion to beat him. He can if he wants to, the same way he increased his speed to fight a speed boosted Thor along with the fantastic four. Attacking at that speed (which he had done) would rape Orion. jbl? I haven't seen you in a solid minute. Where ya been? How's it going?

carver9
Gladiator wins after a good fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator does not need to out speed Orion to beat him. He can if he wants to, the same way he increased his speed to fight a speed boosted Thor along with the fantastic four. Attacking at that speed (which he had done) would rape Orion.
That's an alternate reality Gladiator.

thumb up

riv6672
Didnt realize this had been bumped.

JBL
Originally posted by deathslash
jbl? I haven't seen you in a solid minute. Where ya been? How's it going? Hey. I have been a little busy helping friends get settled into their new home. How you been?

Surtur
Because he fights in character on these boards. I'm sure if you, Surtur, had his abilities and I was the scion of Darkseid youd blitz me at multiple speeds of light before I could say astroforce. But Kallark doesn't fight like that. And going off on panel showings he'd lose a majority to Orion

So just to be clear you think Gladiator will willingly allow himself to get beaten to death even though he knows he has the ability to easily prevent this? I'm not even talking about blitzing, it's not like Orion can take him out in one hit. At some point he is going to realize "gee, this is maybe something I should try to avoid" if the hits are doing damage, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.