Johnny Sorrow vs Starro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Starro comes to earth to conquer it. Johnny Sorrow decides that is not in his best interests and heads out to stop him. The scenarios are:

1) Humanoid Starro the Conqueror, version who fought Despero.
2) Starro the Giant Starfish, with spores.

basilisk
No takers? Personally I'm going with Sorrow.

DarkSaint85
Sorrow face blasts him. Not even sure how his powers work, tbh.

basilisk
I think he is just so horrible that nobody can stand it. That's why I thought it would be cool to see the effect on the collective consciousness of Starro.

Surtur
It's just some kind of death gaze. It even put Despero down as I recall, though he survived in an astral form. So I would think fight 1 is a win for Sorrow.

For the second one..does Starro have actual eyes? Or is that a silly thing to ask?

basilisk
Originally posted by Surtur
It's just some kind of death gaze. It even put Despero down as I recall, though he survived in an astral form. So I would think fight 1 is a win for Sorrow.

For the second one..does Starro have actual eyes? Or is that a silly thing to ask? He has a central eye, and given his spores seem to completely obscure their hosts' eyes I can only assume the spore sees for them through that eye. They must see better than regular starfish which just have simple eyes on their tentacles. In any case even Doc Midnight was affected to some degree and he is virtually blind.

-K-M-
Johnny Sorrow respect thread

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=8552.0

He's even taken out Shazam the wizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.