Thragg VERSUS DOOMSDAY (TO THE DEATH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thragg

VERSUS

Doomsday

1)DOS Doomsday'
2)DCNU Doomsday

NO BFR

Stoic
Thragg may actually have a good chance of sweeping here. He isn't the type that takes it easy out of fear of killing.

carver9
Thragg stomps

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Thragg stomps

Yes.

quanchi112
The Thraggs have it.

Stoic
Thragg stomps

Stomp? Doomsday was a beast. I think Thragg could win, but I can't see anyone below Tyrant stomping Doomsday. Note that I imagine a stomping to be akin to taking an opponent out with ease.

abhilegend
Seriously?

ghostman
lmao, this is hilarious. thragg gets held down and ****ed

Galan007
I'm actually more curious how Thragg's Viltrumite HF would cope with the DD-virus if he were exposed... mmm

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm actually more curious how Thragg's Viltrumite HF would cope with the DD-virus if he were exposed... mmm he'd become Thragg, the Doom bringer. He'd pretty much be superdoom, only better in every way because he has an awesome mustache and doesn't suck copious amounts of dick.

Galan007
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Doomsday beats Thragg to death.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm actually more curious how Thragg's Viltrumite HF would cope with the DD-virus if he were exposed... mmm
Not well. Superman healed from a cadaver to full health in matter of hours.

That's beyond any Viltrumite HF.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Both rounds go to DD

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not well. Superman healed from a carver

HOW?! shock

Sensui
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thragg

VERSUS

Doomsday

1)DOS Doomsday'
2)DCNU Doomsday

NO BFR

I simply look at it as what have been the greatest opponents each have fought and defeated.

Regent Thragg >>>Battle Beast, Omni-Man, Invincible, Dinosaurus, Thaddeus, fought Ragnars.

DOS Doomsday>>>Maxima, Amped Martian Manhunter, Guy Gardener, Matrix Supergirl, Guardian of the Universe suicide attack, and the Radiant. His rage and power was stated to be far above Lobo and he managed to kill an all out Superman but died in the process himself. DOS Doomsday at a weaker level than the one Superman killed, withstood the power of a Guardian of the Galaxy's suicide attack. While it is true that he was then killed by the Radiant he evolved past that point by the time of his first encounter with the JLA.

I think DOS Doomsday has the better track record there as I don't think Regent Thragg has faced anything as powerful as the Guardian of the Universe or imo an all out Superman.

Thragg is faster than DOS Doomsday no question but DOS Doomsday maybe fast enough to react to him. I think DOS Doomsday is more durable than Thragg based off of him resisting the energy of the JLA and the Guardian's attack on him. I'd favor DOS Doomsday for strength because his strength is dynamic and rises the more in rage he becomes.

Fight 1) I'm going to go with DOS Doomsday but it should be a hell of a fight for as long as it lasts.

DCNU Doomsday at his weakest larva level>>>Wonder Woman (gauntlets on), Mongul, Non, a bunch of dead kryptonians, and breaking out of the Phantom Zone.

DCNU Doomsday then absorbed more energy from living things and his surroundings (buildings couldn't maintain molecular cohesion, 300 mile dead zone in the Artic, etc...), growing stronger, before taking some of Superman's energy.

This Doomsday can interplanetary teleport and has life force draining powers so potent no one besides Superman would be able to last 10 minutes in battle with Doomsday. Due to what was recently revealed in Action Comics #50, with Superman containing more power than the entire Justice League combined it makes sense why Doomsday focused on Superman as the number one power source to absorb in the galaxy as stated by Lex Luthor.

I don't know how long it would take to drain Regent Thragg but I think it would be considerably less time because I don't consider Thragg to be more powerful than the entire Justice League combined. And most importantly he fought Battle Beast for days which I think DCNU Doomsday has shown to be at least as powerful as Battle Beast which would mean death for Thragg since Doomsday would absorb his life force during the battle becoming stronger.

Fight 2) I think Thragg has even worse odds of winning than fight one.

LordofBrooklyn
Thragg stomps The Hulk

If you say so, Gammite!

carver9
DCNU best ft is hurting Diana. I honestly don't this that is enough to pull a win against Thragg. Diana even admits Doomsday caught him off guard. DCNU Doomsday gets ripped in half.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Doomsday beats Thragg to death.

abhilegend
DCNU best ft is hurting Diana. I honestly don't this that is enough to pull a win against Thragg. Diana even admits Doomsday caught him off guard. DCNU Doomsday gets ripped in half.
laughing out loud

Oh carver.

StiltmanFTW
Thragg solos both DDs at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.