How do you rate Yuuzhan Vong Slayers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
You know, the mutated Force Sensitives turned into Yuuzhan Vong's greatest killing machines ever. Slayers that stomped Kyp (yeah DC, if a Slayer that was already poisoned and dying still defeat Kyp it's a stomp) and fought Luke, Jacen and Jaina in Shimmra's palace.

Who is the weakest guy that can defeat Yuuzhan Vong Slayer for a good majority?

Who is the best combatant that Slayer can soundly defeat?

Who can stomp one Slayer?

Who gets stomped by Slayer?

The Ellimist
How homogeneous are their fighting abilities? For all we know the one that beat Kyp was one of the best.

JKBart
They are pretty much engineered as the same. They are humans, semi-Force Sensitives subhumans created from tissue of Jedi, and then they undergo the same linear biological manipulations that Yuuzhan Vongs do. They probably differ from one another, but their abilities derive from the exact same process of "shaping".

JKBart
bumpedo

The Ellimist
How badly did that one stomp Kyp?

NewGuy01
For one thing, we don't know how much the early stages of Alpha Red affected the Slayers. It could have been a minor hindrance, or it could have been debilitating. The evidence seems to lean closer towards the former, though.

My memory on TUF is a bit shaky, but I don't think that in terms of raw ability Kyp was outmatched by the Slayers. More like he was caught off guard by some of their unique traits; i.e lightsaber-resistant skin, fast regeneration, Jedi-esque agility, and unique Amphistaves.

S_W_LeGenD
Kyp Durron isn't renowned for his skills with a Lightsaber as far as I am aware.

NewGuy01
According to Luke he was on the same level as Kyle Katarn, who was though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.